Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Shiro »

Like for all your certainity I am still town

I have no idea why scum didn't shoot ms I mean that is what I would have done and then lynched you after his doc flip.

But yea that probably means nothing

Metal I am truly curious who the fuck did they thought was a better target?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by mastin2 »

This is me, abusing my conftown status.

VOTE: Banana Frog.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

we really weren't sure about you though sonic, some of your interactions with us felt like SvS at times. it felt like this mutually beneficial buddying thing but that could have been town paranoia. i'd look at sonic if shiro flips town, but only in the case. i'm 100% sure molla is scum, about 80-90% sure of shiro.

pedit: yeah, we only have 2 people doused. it was irritating that the only time groupscum kills went through it was on already doused targets, or with ika vigging quoth like that. we couldn't ignite lsat night because only piss was doused.

if we lynch shiro and ignite tonight then it's 3:1 and i get to try to convince you to arsonist side and lynch each other.

we killed singer because we didn't want to have to lynch her even though we knew she was scum and we were tired of looking like we were reluctant to bus her when we weren't even scum together.

pedit: <3 mastina

--P
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

I really like this song.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I am sorry about the hammer, Plotfrog, but Sonic's either town derping or scum manipulating, and in either case, it was beneficial to make sure he wasn't allowed to talk a town player into unvoting you. (His unvote was bad enough.)

If he was arguing that we still had plenty of time left in the day, sure, yeah, I wouldn't have just hammered you, because I agree: I would have loved to discuss things more thoroughly. But he wasn't. He was actually talking about using you, and that deeply, deeply worried me, so all we have left is the twilight talk.
My academy.
Agnigi
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

There's frogs in this song:

pedit: it's okay, mastina. thanks for putting us out of our misery. we've spent the last few day phases in a constant state of fear over crosskills and stuff (our bulletproof vest was used up on night 3. we've been vulnerable since then.) We can make the most of twilight talk if you want, it'll be a bit until Titus wakes up I think. I think the lynch order should be molla, shiro, and then sonic if the game isn't over yet.

--P
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(After all. Sonic had voted. Molla had voted. Firebringer had voted. I'm still thinking right now, though I'll of course reconsider later, that between the three we have two scum, likely the latter two. Shiro had intent to hammer, but was holding back. I was holding back. So we could have talked, but with Sonic backing out, and actually encouraging us to try and lynch elsewhere, well...optimal play today is an arsonist lynch, so I couldn't let that happen. I'm so sorry for the hammer. I would normally let an arsonist live, but at this stage getting rid of you leaves us with a standard 5p lylo, rather than forcing a kingmaker/prisoner dilemma.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

mastina be stealing my thunder

seems like the tribe has spoken! goodbye plotfrog <3

see you on the other side

oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

mastina i was trolling
oopsies! haha!

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

the last i don't know how many pages of our hydra PT is moping and desperately trying to find any path at all to victory no matter how unlikely and the lack of night kill last night ruined our only chance, and even that was a slim one.

as of yesterday our best hope was "maybe somebody will gamethrow in our favour :( "

--P
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

and that was before Titus unlocked the thread.

--P
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

Thus ends the sad tale of the world's towniest arsonist :(

--P
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

hey im conftown too

so firebringer is the only real worry, and by play i think he is town
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

mastina mastina mastina

how i was waiting for a game i could trust you

this is the game
oopsies! haha!

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Shiro »

MS my PoE says he is scum but you will probably lynch me before him.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

*and not be a lurkaderp as town
oopsies! haha!

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

so, now that it's over, strongarming lynches with frog pics is towny or scummy? because we weren't sure even when we were doing it, frogger thought it was a little scummy but then the second one was on scum so we got some towncred for that, but we kept up the gimmick in part because it was part of the hydra gimmick we promised in the signup thread but also it sort of became a game to see how many lynches we could strongarm with frog pics before running out of towncred. the answer turned out to be 4.

If there had been a nightkill last night, then the massclaim and insisting on lynching in our pool would have led to town loss and arsonist win for the record. so my tantrum about hating massclaims was warranted and something i would have done as town, too. all the massclaim did was help scum figure out how to solve the "why are none of our kills going through" problem that both groupscum and we were having.

also it really sucked that the massclaim happened while frogger was v/la. but whatever.

pedit: ms is probably town but if the game isn't over after you lynch molla/shiro then ms isn't town.

--P
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I mean, when it comes to Shiro's posting, I still don't see it as scum. The post Shiro voted you in, I can maybe see as being scum-motivated, but otherwise, Shiro's been nulltown, with quite a bit of sincerity showing. Oversoul had a bunch of moments where he seemed sincere, and I don't think on what I remember (this is purely from memory, I'll admit) that his interactions seemed like scum to the rest of the scumteam.

Then again...when it comes to Firebringer, I
really
didn't see elusive as scum, even though Firebringer's posting started as null, degraded to nullscum, and has seemed like scum to me ever since POE began to pick in.

On the third hand. While Blue Blur has been obvtown (and lynched scum after scum, and been attacked by scum rather nastily), Metal Sonic...hasn't. And he's lived longer than he should have, given that the scum didn't hit the BP again since N3 and they've been wide open for days with no claims at risk of being contradicted, thus, no reason why Sonic should be alive.

So it is something I need to look at, but pretty sure I'm lynching Molla regardless.
My academy.
Agnigi
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i think after you die we are in a very straightforward 5p lylo
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4167, mastin2 wrote:Metal Sonic...hasn't

oh please

thats just metal sonic being metal sonic
oopsies! haha!

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Exactly, MS. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh ho ho

by the way

im conftown

based off the setup spec

<3 xoxo
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i literally just remembered why im conftown

LOL

even beating the "town by play" marker

is the "the scum within metal sonic/plotfrog is plotfrog" setup spec marker

how high can i hit
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i've never been this obvtown before

its orgasmic
oopsies! haha!

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

firebringer is kinda chaotic though, you remember him in the masons game where he was town.

elusive spent ALL of day 1 doing preflip associatives with various groups of townies. I just don't see scumElusive not inserting some of her buddies names into those lists but she basically never did. it was always "klingon and quoth are scum together" or "klingon and gumball are scum together" or she thought I was scum with klingon because I objected to her below the belt attacks. scumElusive would be tying people to singer and grib and grat. grib especially because she was friends with him. she didn't.

I've been thinking for a while that metal sonic is a commuter, not a doctor. it would explain an awful lot. farside protected metal sonic on night 5 but otherwise they've been a claimed doc since however long and i have no other way to account for that than "maybe commuter"

shiro since replacing in has been really really concerned about the missing nightkills.

pedit: sonic, you're not conftown though because were both extras in our pool. there's AT LEAST ONE scum in plotfrog sonic, not ONLY ONE. you're almost certainly town but it's not 100%.

--P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”