Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Concrete Angels »

so LC was town. I think massive is town, plus hecatia's result on him.

all scum should be in {pistachi0n, cataphant, nacho, thor}

thor is really just sort of in his own category though. the thor category.

the only one or two that i feel could maybe be wrong in my town list would be... farside? maybe? possibly vedith as he's an unknown player... maaaaaaaaaaaaybe ank if i'm totally wrong on the others. but that's a big reach.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 pm

in any case, thor, i'm asking you to discuss work with me, talk me through things, and you're denying me, and i dont like it.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:09 pm

ebwop because my work computer is being a pos and freezing up and skipping words.....

^ should read: "... asking you to discuss
things with me,
work with me, talk me through things..."
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1226, Concrete Angels wrote:in any case, thor, i'm asking you to discuss work with me, talk me through things, and you're denying me, and i dont like it.

I attempted communication yesterday when you pressed a hoo-hah case on me.
Today I'm voting for someone in your scum list and you're wanting to talk to me about top theory suspects.
::shrug::
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:49 pm

just cuz you're voting with me doesn't mean there's nothing left to talk about. the game isn't solved yet.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

No, but it does seem to already answer the question of who I suspect.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1225, Concrete Angels wrote:all scum should be in {pistachi0n, cataphant, nacho, thor}

thor is really just sort of in his own category though. the thor category.

Wait, why Nacho?
And why are scum not in Ank or Farside?

Unless these are just you scum tells? If so, why Nacho/Thor?
I claim scum \o/
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:44 am

townreading ank and farside. I mentioned explanation for the tiers at the top. mobile at the moment but I'll be at work in about an hour and we can chat
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Vedith »

Okay, so re reading your comments, I assume was self countered with ?

But yeah when you are free (although I may be slow at responding) lets discuss Nacho/Thor (and overs). :)
I claim scum \o/
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Antihero »

Scottie: I love you, Madeleine.
Madeleine: I love you, too. It's too late.
Scottie: No, no, we're together.
Madeleine: It's too late. There's something I must do...
Scottie: [kisses her passionately] No, there is nothing you must do. There is nothing you must do. No one possesses you. You're safe with me.
Madeleine: [frantically] No, it's too late
[Madeleine breaks free and runs across the courtyard. Scottie trails behind her, eventually catching up to her. He holds her tightly]
Madeleine: Look, it's not fair. It's too late. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. It *shouldn't* have happened...
Scottie: But it had to happen. We're in love. That's all that counts!
Madeleine: [struggling] Look. Let me go! Please let me go!
Scottie: Listen to me. Listen to me.
Madeleine: [calmly] You believe I love you?
Scottie: Yes.
Madeleine: And if you lose me, then you'll know I, I loved you. And I wanted to go on loving you.
Scottie: I won't lose you.
Madeleine: Let me go into the church - alone.
Scottie: Why?
[they kiss for the last time. Scottie releases his grip and Madeleine walks away towards the bell tower]

Vertigo

Vote Count 2.2

Cataphant - 3 (Thor665, Ankamius, Vedith)
pistachi0n - 3 (Davsto, Cataphant, farside22)

Not Voting: Concrete Angels, Hecatia Lapislazuli, massive, Nachomamma8, pistachi0n

6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-04 17:52:11)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:12 am

Post by massive »

In post 1221, Davsto wrote:To be honest massive, this is discrediting to an extent. Reads more townie though. It's "shit you're right I need to reduce your credibility" and more "look, I'm more experienced than you, don't assume that what you found was the sole truth."

That's nice and all, and might be true, but it doesn't answer the question in any way.

Still curious,
Hecatia
, who you submitted as your other two U-Pick choices. Wouldn't hurt to hear the same from Davsto.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Davsto »

I picked "One-Round" Jack Sandler from The Ring, and Tony Wendice from Dial M for Murder.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:50 am

Post by pistachi0n »

VOTE: Nachomomma

I looked through the iso, think he had the most suspect reason for voting Lying Cat. He responded to a few of Lying Cat's statements but never directly stated why he was scummy. and he stopped talking after placing the LC vote.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Davsto »

My problem is that Nachomamma hasn't said anything today. Speak, dude.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Cataphant »

With all due respect, I'm going to trust my own analysis and that of other seasoned players over a newbie. No offense or discredit meant, but honestly now...

this is like the most pretentious thing I've ever read. Davsto is a smart dude.

Thor is someone I have an incredibly hard time reading, but this *looks* like a town game to me. I hope I'm right

I think bella has ditched this hydra so I guess it'll just be me from now on. Will be active/not lazy from now on. I like this game a lot. Was just busy. so sorry for my level of play up until now. Took a hydra expecting to just do half of stuff, but now I'll be active :)

There are a lot of strange happenings in this game. I'm still not sure what to make of concrete. I feel like theyre scum but logically it doesn't make sense.

Pistachion is the best chance for scum. Lying cat wagon can be seen as a counterwagon to pistachio, and honestly hes the classic case of the "second scummiest on ppl's list is usually scum" rule. Dude has been making incredibly awkward stances, posts. While CA called out Davsto for being newby and therefore untrustworthy (which is bogus), pistachio reaks of scared, awkward, new scum.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Cataphant »

Hecatia is town imo. Like I'm incredibly sure of that. She should think the same as me, I think? Massive, too.

Davsto could very well be NOT town.

Anyways, to pistachio
I'm not voting Hecatia because they said squawk, that was just something I noticed. The general tone of the interaction made it seem like Hecatia was trying to project overconfidence.

This post is still the scummiest shit ever. He gets called out for being overly defensive at the start of the game, reacts with a awful explanation of "her jokming around means shes scum! [re: Hecatia]

Farside you are making me suspicious.

Asking for name claims and justifying it with vague "I have a reason"

Subtle rolefishing on page 9 to fartside.

Wait, what? Why am I batshit? :cry:

Odd reaction to hecatia calling his posts crazy lol. I don't think hes crazy, I think he's inexperienced scum scrambling to appear relevant
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:00 am

In post 1233, Vedith wrote:Okay, so re reading your comments, I assume was self countered with ?

But yeah when you are free (although I may be slow at responding) lets discuss Nacho/Thor (and overs). :)

Yes, 1131 was just a paranoia thing. His responses thereafter were fine, and I reread his ISO and still feel that he's town.

Sorry for being late - actual work to be done at work lol..

Nacho is very good and has snowed me in the past. I didn't like his initial posting when he first started responding and my previous analysis led me to think that his slot was scum. His later posting looked much better, but again, he's good at that, so I don't want to "clear" him on that alone. He's definitely in the suspect pool.

The thing with Thor is that he
looks
like he's doing his town things, but I'm not really satisfied with a lot of it. I feel like he keeps pushing me off and avoiding answering questions or discussing things, which isn't something I've experienced with him when he was town. It really bothers me. My gut says he's town but my brain is going whoa hey now.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:12 am

In post 1239, Cataphant wrote:this is like the most pretentious thing I've ever read. Davsto is a smart dude.

your face is pretentious. and this statement is pointless and adds nothing to the gamestate, nor does it change the fact of the matter that I was discussing.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Cataphant »

(sorry, I'm behind on pages like 35-45 ish, and going back right now. Expect some oddish catchups/late replies)
@nacho
My biggest problem with them is simply how weak and garbage all of their pushes were. Their push on Sakura for "weirdly aggressively questioning" was nonsense at best, their vote on Vedith for posting elsewhere was sheeping CA and Thor's quick push there and the push on pistachio (initially for "overjustification in calling out a sqwack and later because "no one was discussing her") felt similarly weak. Progression between these pushes is also practically non-existent; I don't really see any evidence of either head forming reads and that troubles me.

Couple of explanations here. I always get called out for calling pushes strange/weird/awkward. It's one way I scumhunt that throws people off, I guess. Also, that was RVS analysis. I thought her attack was strange. I've since changed my mind and consider her town. Our vedith vote wasn't bad? Vedith was super active in other games and getting pressure here after a shitty post. We needed to apply pressure. Once vedith came back, I unvoted. Votes don't always mean wanting their head.

And I was mostly absent. I said I needed another person in this game, and I didn't get that. I can throw a pity party or get better. I want to get better. So lets do that.

I genuinely think pistachio is the one who got away (cue Katy Perry). I think we all agreed he needed to die, but wingback's insane punch throwing at LC at the end made us switch. I think that was a mislead town accidently defending scum, that's all.

I do think this is town nacho. Scum nacho is usually much more willing to behead me and throw it to the dogs.

You're right. I'm probably batshit to think Dav can be lynched today. That's something that should be resolved with power roles.

Although I disagree that scum would be getting rid of the JK by lynching when they can nightkill.

Going back to hecatia.

VOTE: hecatia

posts like this right near deadline are just strange. Like, its obvious hecatia isn't the lynch and pistachio is still going for these weird puishes. His insistence that Thor/Cat was "TOWN VS TOWN" is like, GOAT scum play. Easy to just sit in the back and say tvt.

Something that makes sense in my head is a thor/pistachio combo? Will think about this more. Thor stayed pretty fucking far away from pistachio at the end of yesterday, ramming it hard for lying cats death. He steamrolled the LC lynch, actually. Kept discrediting the pistachio wagon AT DEADLINE. AND KEPT PUSHING THE "ITS DEADLINE" POINT. This could EASILY be scumcoaching in action.

Look - I actually already disproved LC's claim that he could be "confirmed".
I literally disproved it.

The only question now is whether you think he would make that mistake as town or be trying to pass through a load of hogwash as scum.
To my mind, that's the only debate point about the clearing (since apparently everyone is buying into the no roleblock/delay/CA is scum issues with the plan) as I'm apparently the only one seeing the otherwise massive holes in the plan even if everything worked the way LC implied, which it pretty clearly doesn't.

Stuff like this at deadline, is not coming from town Super-Robot-Thor. Seriously. This is him doing anything to keep his buddy off the chopping block.

tldr; Scum: thor and pistachio.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:18 am

You do know that no one fucking knows who made those posts because you somehow conveniently leave that information out???
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:18 am

Makes your posts absolutely and completely fucking worthless and it's really getting on my nerves now.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Cataphant »

^ confirmed to have not read my fucking post because I fucking said

I think bella has ditched this hydra
so I guess it'll just be me from now on. Will be active/not lazy from now on. I like this game a lot. Was just busy. so sorry for my level of play up until now. Took a hydra expecting to just do half of stuff, but now I'll be active :)

read posts before you criticize for no reason.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:20 am

OMFG.

THE POSTS YOU QUOTED.

And I'm the one who isn't reading?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:20 am

Idiot.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:21 am

I apologize. That was uncalled for. You are not an idiot. But you are irritating me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”