Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 834, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Flavor coming later.

The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Here are the current votes:

Vedith (7)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, BBmolla, Suzune, Shiro, Elbirn, Firebringer,
BBmolla (5)
: Titus, Vedith, VysePresident, Kaito Kirishima
Firebringer (1)
:
VysePresident (0)
:

Not Voting (1) - Prolapsed Brain

Vedith has been lynched! He was a Temple Guard!

Moving on to Day Two.

No challenge has been issued yet.

The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

(NONE)

With 11 players alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

Vyse being town does mean that literally the Vedith wagon was
all town.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

also

I'd like to note

the 3/4 scum on me here

LMFAO
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 648, VysePresident wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

Molla, I've been looking over We Didn't Playtest This & thinking for a while. I'm going to insist on you giving me your reads. There's too much here that's bugging me, based on our scum game together - same response to pressure, same tone, same anger, all that stuff. So you think Titus is too robotic, fine. What about Elbirn & Shiro? Also, I love Townreads on me & all, and I'm getting used to being Townread for reasons I don't fully understand & all, but...well, I think of you as being a better player than myself in some respects, but I thought I did okay enough in WDPT that I wouldn't be so easily trusted.

Because right now, I'm fairly confident in my ability to read Fire & Vedith, and they're both more Town than not by a lot. I'm not very confident in my ability to read you. I also got bit
hard
the last time I trusted somebody Townreading me so hard. :/

Just talk to me dude. Ignore Titus, Fire, et all for a minute please.

It's Vyse.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 779, Elbirn wrote:
In post 762, Kaito Kirishima wrote:FB=Scum unless his yolo challenge works out in getting a scum lynched.

BBmolla=Scum for being way to aggresive and getting super defensive if your town their is no reason to freak out.

Prolasped Brain= (lurking scum maybe*) i mean this dude has done nothing.

Titus=Scum he just screams scum with the way he's been acting, I would be ok with his team being challenged on day 2.

In post 775, Kaito Kirishima wrote:
In post 771, Titus wrote:
If the hood is all town and FB is town, turbo lynch Kaito immediately.

So if the person that gets lynched flips town that makes me auto scum if I'm reading this statement correctly?

It's cute how you try to setup this mislynch on fire, and then when someone does the exact same thing to you you question it.

elbirn is still fucking town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 808, Firebringer wrote:Okay, so yeah.

Vedith, nothing personal bro.
We need to get out of this rut we are in though. That I massively hate.
VOTE: Vedith

Everyone feel free to yell at me.
I will be extremely shocked if Vedith flips guard.

Again, UGH.

I just want this day over. And go sulk in a corner for causing a mislynch.

i really really didn't want to lynch Vedith.

and town

it's vyse
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Vyse
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 234, Salamence20 wrote:Town as fuck:
Firebringer
Salamence
BBMolla

Meh:
Davsto/PB (We need to lynch PB asap)
VP
Elbirn
Kaito

Scum:
Suzie
Shiro
Titus
Vedith

Salamence you're fucking awesome
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Yeah, well played Molla.

VOTE: MollaVOTE: .

I don't even have the energy to argue. You're going to win.

But you're going down tomorrow.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by VysePresident »

You know what?

I'm going to ask you guys a major favor.

We have two lynches left obviously.

Give me Molla.

I know this makes people antsy as heck when I mention it, but I've literally never been lynched as Town before, and now Molla's literally jumping down my throat for things he effing pushed me to do as much as anything. Give me one last chance to win the game without losing my record.

You literally risk nothing.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by VysePresident »

VOTE: Molla
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by VysePresident »

I will effing self-vote tomorrow if it's not Molla.

This is too freaking blatant.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Oh screw this.

UNVOTE:

I'm Town you idiots.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Actually screw with that.

It's not Fire, it's not Elbirn

VOTE: Molla

I give up. Either you guys listen to me today or not. Have a ball.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

*passes popcorn to fire*
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1788, Elbirn wrote:*passes popcorn to fire*

*eats some popcorn*
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by VysePresident »

None for me? :P
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Eh, yeah. Last time this happened, I literally stayed up several nights in a row to fight back. I can't really do that much right now. Take that as you will.

It's not even like ScumVyse has half a prayer of a chance. Just do me one darn favor first please, because this push is BS from Molla. Not after how he was pushing like fricking crazy in the neighborhood.

He was hard-defending Titus, y'know?

The only freaking difference between him & I was that I had the guts to stand up for my reads.

Yeah, I'm out.

I wouldn't even be salty, but that AtE in the beginning of the game was just....ugh.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by VysePresident »

E

One last thing.

The guy who pushed pressure on Vedith? The one who got a wagon on him going in the first place, and literally freaking abandoned it at the peak, when it was still a thing?

That was
me
. Molla sheeped me. For all that happened when I switched to Molla, there was never more than a brief moment where his wagon was stronger than Vedith's. You know the funny thing about my vote? I literally told Molla in the nieghborhood that he just needed to post to help (And I'll be frank, I would have lynched Fire, so yeah, I get it. I thought I could read Vedith. If you like, I'll dissect his play.)

I'm the one who told him not to lynch Shiro when he was pushing that way like crazy. I'm the one who said Titus before Dav, when he was ready to hard townread Titus into oblivion. He's the one who toyed with voting Elb before sending it all to heck.

I pushed the lynch on Titus, when she had far more Towncred than myself.

Where the heck do you see ScumVyse winning in that? Remember, there were only 1-2 temple guards during this period. Leaving
four hard Townreads that didn't need to be alive alone.

There's white knighting, there's bussing, and then there's scum stupidity.

I don't know. All I do know is that Molla has more of the pieces than anyone, and is pulling it together in a way I don't think he would fall for. Certainly not now.

Just one freaking favor please guys. There is literally nothing ScumVyse can do to win.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Elbirn »

*wipes popcorn crumbs off chin*

Anyone with a vote in play needs to not do that. Actually wait lol who cares,literally everyone needs to be in agreement for a lynch. 4 players, 3 to lynch. Yeah fine you guys do you. Me tho, idk if I'm voting for anyone atm but

UNVOTE:

Just in case.

Gentleman, you're all fucking town and scum at the same time. I'm mad at all of you for being alive. I'm mad about every townie we lynched. Davsto lynch was fucking stupid and I was a part of it. I hate myself. Shiro and suzune were bad. All of this is bad.

Molla and vyse are both tugging at my heart strings and making good points against each other, and idk if I can see either as scum.

...that leaves fire.

...........but......but he's fire. Unless his scum game got super polished all of a sudden there's no fucking way.

And I just.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Elbirn »

*sigh*

If fire is scum I want to lose the game.

I'd also like to point out titus pushing fires wagon day 1. But idk. Whatever.

Fire are you here?
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1792, VysePresident wrote:

There's white knighting, there's bussing, and then there's scum stupidity.

To elaborate on some things, Molla was high profile in the death of three scum, of which only one was the direct result of his push, rather than him clinging to somebody else's.

Vedith was my push, unless you want to call Dav's 'activity-based' read something to inspire momentum. I accept that I misread him, and there's not a lot I can do about that. Whatever. I jumped off, and stayed off even after Molla was obviously convincing everyone that he was Town. Molla stayed on through thick & thin, and got lots of Towncred for being the survivor in a high profile confrontation with scum.

Meanwhile, I supposedly hard-bussed my buddy, and jumped off just in time to avoid credit. Which sounds more like scum?

The best part is, I basically outright told Molla in the neighborhood QT that my vote was essentially contingent on him giving me the reads I"d been pestering him for since literally forever. It was a nothing vote, me begging for reassurance, and I was wondering why I even bothered very shortly after I placed it. There's a reason why I thought he was overplaying at the time. He just did a darn good job of smoothing things over in the QT. He basically convinced me that he was using his personal frustration to his advantage, and that I had just misread it. (Being Molla, he gave the technical details quickly, and sharply.)

I'm not going to mince words. The fact that he's scumreading me for that is ridiculous.

Kaito was someone he started scumreading right as he was about to be lynched. The only mention of Kaito in our thread prior to that was me basically saying "meh", and Molla just went along with that. THen, suddenly, with Molla about to die, Kaito was the scummiest of all scum.

Meanwhile, again, I vote to help push the lynch forward, and unvote to see a few things play out between Titus & MS. This was after it became clear that Kaito was obviously dying in the near future, and was everyone's suspect. Again, I'm supposed to have helped create momentum, then abandon it just in time to miss the Towncredit again.

And again, I told Molla this was not a serious unvote, but I wanted to watch people primarily for next phase. To his credit, he didn't push this, but he sure didn't seriously push to defend me.

Note how he always appears at just the right time to defend himself every time, and lets everything else go to heck until then. I was supposed to be one of his strongest Townreads, and he never did a darn thing until I started pressuring him about it.

The Titus flip was mine hands down, and at a time when she had much more Towncred than me, and was borderline invincible. Molla was also hard-pushing me away from lynching her when I was starting to scumread her, to push me in favor of Dav.

What did she do that looked like being buddies with me again? She was always pushing me until I was suddenly on the table, and it appeared that I had flaked the site. Do you think she'd be any more cautious of bussing me than she was in bussing Kaito? Why was she so afraid to put an actual vote on me, when, if I was a scumbuddy, I would have appeared to have given up?

Titus was scum. Titus did the only smart thing to do. She lynched Kaito in a heartbeat. Do tell me how that was supposed to go any other way? Do you really think I'm such an idiot?

Fun fact? I was yelling in the Neighborhood QT that Molla needed to get in there & push Titus too. I gave him a lot of credit when showed up, but the fun thing is, I'm pretty sure Elbirn had already switched votes.

I don't deny I've sucked this game, but at least I've stood up for my reads. Molla is just lurking & sniping in where appropriate. It's good, and I'm not going to lie, this read is mostly PoE coupled with this darn push. Just, the thing is, I'm pretty sure on Elbirn & Fire at this point, if only because of how hard Titus pushed them both.

Tell me how ScumVyse beats this wall again, hmm?

I hope you'll at least do this one stupid thing. One last chance, please? #BlatantAppealsRTown#Town4Ever
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Elbirn, listen to me man. You talk about how great my play was last game, but you know how plausible is wa(And frankly, my only correct read that game was you. I Townread Grapes, Suz, and sorta Klingon. Imagine how'd I'd have looked once Klingon flipped. Apply that to Vedith this game. Watch what happens.)

C'mon man. It's not exactly a lot to ask of you. You're not voting no matter what, Fire isn't voting you either, I'm pretty sure. THere is no winning strategy for ScumVyse.

Just let me keep my zero-mislynch streak.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 905, Titus wrote:
In post 901, Firebringer wrote:Titus is effectively saying "Firebringer is at my level and I expect him to be as good as me"

Thank you for complement Titus :)

You're welcome but this reeks of buddying.

I expect all players to take the optimal action. If they refuse to do so, I question the read.

The only reason I'm prob towning you for that post is I can't find a hidden bad fact to set it up.

Anyone agree with my elbirn moonlogic of "this isn't partner interaction"?
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Like, I know how you guys think.

People hate when I get frantic.

They hate when I start explaining my own play.

They get worried like crazy whenever I start appealing for help with my perfect 0-mislynch streak.

All of these things sound like desperate scum to many players. (I.e. I imagine Molla could have used Suzune very effectively here.)

But I do it because, maybe, behind all the paranoia, there's a grain of commonsense left, that maybe this doesn't make a lot of sense. That maybe there's not any value to the case that sounds so freaking good.

I can't really AtE like some people. I don't want to, and even if I could/did, I'd almost certainly set off my depression for real, which is miserable at the best of times. Also, I'd have to do it as scum, and that would either be obvious right away or

I do make appeals though, and it's something I wish you would respect. The only losing scenario for you is if Molla & myself are both Town, and...honestly, I don't see any other way.

Tell me how I've even remotely prepared for a ScumVyse win? Ascribe basic commonsense to me, and the fact that random WIFOM is never as good as leaving well enough alone in the first place.

I'm Town, Elb, Fire. Even if you don't trust me, there's no darn way I can win this game if not.

Just let me keep my stupid bragging rights, please? Just end the game now.

It's Molla.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1797, Elbirn wrote:
In post 905, Titus wrote:
In post 901, Firebringer wrote:Titus is effectively saying "Firebringer is at my level and I expect him to be as good as me"

Thank you for complement Titus :)

You're welcome but this reeks of buddying.

I expect all players to take the optimal action. If they refuse to do so, I question the read.

The only reason I'm prob towning you for that post is I can't find a hidden bad fact to set it up.

Anyone agree with my elbirn moonlogic of "this isn't partner interaction"?

This isn't the reason, but yeah.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”