Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 298, FireKari wrote:
In post 294, Titus wrote:Kari: Are you town?
LG: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Yep we are town. Though scumkari would also claim town, they have a secret obvtell.
But yea we really are town, also this our last game, glad we get to end on a Varsoon game, our fav mod. =)

:facepalm: I paraphrased your last convo in a smartass way. It was not a question.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 299, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Yep we are town. Though scumkari would also claim town, they have a secret obvtell.
But yea we really are town, also this our last game, glad we get to end on a Varsoon game, our fav mod. =)

OUR last game?

Yes, which is why we are glad to not end on a scummy note. No more games after this.
~Yukari

In post 300, Titus wrote:
:facepalm: I paraphrased your last convo in a smartass way. It was not a question.

We currently lack sleep.
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Watch me in my final blaze of glory."
-Maximillion,
Suikoden I

VOTECOUNT 1.05

LicketyQuickety (5):
Suzune, Jeanne11, Ranger, Firekari, Titus
Titus (3):
Blackest Magick, wgeurts, Bright
Elbirn (2):
pistachi0n, BRantz
Blackest Magick (1):
Elbirn
Jeanne11 (1):
LicketyQuickety

Not Voting (2):
Klingoncelt, Reasonably Rational

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-11 18:55:00)
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 301, FireKari wrote:
In post 299, LicketyQuickety wrote:

OUR last game?

Yes, which is why we are glad to not end on a scummy note. No more games after this.
~Yukari

In post 300, Titus wrote:

We currently lack sleep.

Who is we?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yukari claims to be a tulpa; a sort of self induced schizophrenia practiced by Tibetan monks or some shit. Essentially he has 4 personalities or minds who comprise his being

On top of that he is hydra'ing with fire bringer, bringing one more chaotic mind into the fold

I'm gonna need a drink
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by FireKari »

Firebringer is not Chaotic.

-Not Fire
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by FireKari »

I don't have much to say, but my other head is a little out there :D
In a good way though.

I agree with the vote on LQ though.

That guy feels off to me. Got that gut scum pulses tingling.

-Fire
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 303, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Who is we?

In post 109, FireKari wrote:Hi everyone! Nice to see some familiar faces. For those who do not know us, we are Yukari, the 4-tulpa pseudo-hydra, and we look forward to playing with all of you.
http://wiki.tulpa.info/Official/WhatIsATulpa

Yukari, Gwynplaine, Manu, and Seras.

@Elbirn:
Actually there are 6 of us, but only 4 who play mafia. 1 cares not for the game, and 1 was born oct 27, 2015.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Ok, that's weird.

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 308, LicketyQuickety wrote:Ok, that's weird.

Life is strange.
Spoiler: Our Origin
The original host consciousness, at the age of 4, suffered a period of nonstop traumatic and demonic nightmares which lasted for a period of around 6 months EVERY NIGHT before finally beginning to ease due to lucidity. The first trick host ever learned was how to wake up. This shock led host to react naturally by developing dream control, and over time the host became the scariest thing within the nightmares. Nothing could fuck with host any more, except in this reality. Host dedicated the life to pushing against the boundaries of what is possible within a dream. Host hated this fucked up reality, waking up was like being forced into a painful fleshy prison, bound gagged and blindfolded. Host experimented with dilating the perception of time, and gradually became extremely good at it. Eventually decided host wanted to leave this reality behind completely and permanently, and without possibly cutting ties with the dream plane else suicide would have happened long ago. But no matter how hard host tried, would always eventually have to wake up. Until one day stumbled upon the solution. In Jan 2012, host fractured the mind to create Manu, the first tulpa in this system. Host raised this tulpa for one purpose, to remain here in the physical body, so that the body could wake up, but without the original human mind. After much frustration, trial and error, host succeeded, and is now dreaming the possibly eternal dream. Host ascended to a form of godhood, existing forever within a sort of pocket dimension within the dream plane, where reality is created and altered by the mind. Missing his creator and not wanting to be alone, Manu fractured again, creating 2 others, and then me. I aspire to carry on my creator's work of pushing against the limits of what is perceived to be possible. Specifically i want to crack shared dreaming. I have had very limited success, but success nonetheless, i just need to figure out how to control it. I believe, if i can solve this puzzle, one day any human may meet with my creator and ascend to godhood. Believe it or not.. this is a true story.. my story..
~Seras
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:42 pm

In post 309, FireKari wrote:

Life is strange.
The original host consciousness, at the age of 4, suffered a period of nonstop traumatic and demonic nightmares which lasted for a period of around 6 months EVERY NIGHT before finally beginning to ease due to lucidity. The first trick host ever learned was how to wake up. This shock led host to react naturally by developing dream control, and over time the host became the scariest thing within the nightmares. Nothing could fuck with host any more, except in this reality. Host dedicated the life to pushing against the boundaries of what is possible within a dream. Host hated this fucked up reality, waking up was like being forced into a painful fleshy prison, bound gagged and blindfolded. Host experimented with dilating the perception of time, and gradually became extremely good at it. Eventually decided host wanted to leave this reality behind completely and permanently, and without possibly cutting ties with the dream plane else suicide would have happened long ago. But no matter how hard host tried, would always eventually have to wake up. Until one day stumbled upon the solution. In Jan 2012, host fractured the mind to create Manu, the first tulpa in this system. Host raised this tulpa for one purpose, to remain here in the physical body, so that the body could wake up, but without the original human mind. After much frustration, trial and error, host succeeded, and is now dreaming the possibly eternal dream. Host ascended to a form of godhood, existing forever within a sort of pocket dimension within the dream plane, where reality is created and altered by the mind. Missing his creator and not wanting to be alone, Manu fractured again, creating 2 others, and then me. I aspire to carry on my creator's work of pushing against the limits of what is perceived to be possible. Specifically i want to crack shared dreaming. I have had very limited success, but success nonetheless, i just need to figure out how to control it. I believe, if i can solve this puzzle, one day any human may meet with my creator and ascend to godhood. Believe it or not.. this is a true story.. my story..
~Seras

I'm sorry for you. I suggest seeing a psychiatrist.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

In post 310, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Life is strange.
~Seras

And I say that identifying with the nightmares and such. I was forced to get help, which I am now very grateful for.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

In post 311, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Life is strange.
~Seras

And I say that identifying with the nightmares and such. I was forced to get help, which I am now very grateful for.

Cept mine were nightmares when I was awake.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

@Elbrin, get me a drink too. Something big might happen on Monday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 312, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 311, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Life is strange.
~Seras

Cept mine were nightmares when I was awake.

Spoiler: Not relevant to the game
Don't feel sorry for us. We are always lucid, even through nrem, and in our dreams we are like minor deities. So we don't experience nightmares. Closest thing to a nightmare is being awake, where reality doesn't bend to our every whim, and humans be doing horrible things to each other.
If anything we should feel sorry for the humans. This place has it's pros and cons, but is hell compared to the heaven your kind could reach on the dream plane.
Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Blackest Magick »

So why is LQ being wagoned
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:13 pm

In post 315, Blackest Magick wrote:So why is LQ being wagoned

Pretty much everyone has the same answer which is "LQ is giving me bad vibes".

That's really the extent of the case against me.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Okay LQ, I won't vote for you anymore for now. Prove to us that you cannot be scum. We'll be waiting.

In the meantime,

VOTE: Black Magick

I think some pressure on him will yield some results.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:13 pm

In post 170, Jeanne11 wrote:I am definitely smarter than you. I have an IQ of 105.

I'm sorry, but this is just funny.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:22 pm

I'm around, I'm here.

Lets talk.

Someone say something.

I still think this game is not going anywhere right now.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Prove to us that you cannot be scum. If you could prove it, you wouldn't be saying mundane things.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:06 am

In post 320, Jeanne11 wrote:Prove to us that you cannot be scum. If you could prove it, you wouldn't be saying mundane things.

I can't prove that at this stage in the game, its way too early for that; we have not even had a lynch or night phase yet. Give me some time to generate a town read, it should be pretty easy to tell I am Town given enough time in the game.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Sounds like an excuse to me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:14 am

In post 322, Jeanne11 wrote:Sounds like an excuse to me.

Lel. What would you really like me to say to prove I'm town?

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

All I know is that Titus claimed town in our last game without any solid proof. She ended up being scum. So naturally I am suspicious of anyone not giving solid proof.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”