A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 1197, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1174, A Simple Plan wrote:And you argue that you hadn't been coasting? You're scum-reading Flubber here for doing what you were doing.

My posts were better than Flubber's.

How do you suppose? Your posts amounted to a terrible vote on Rob and the beginning of a read-hop on Titus, claiming you didn't want to vote him despite there being 17 days left.

In the portion of your post I left out of this quote, you specified you wanted your vote to count, so instead of being the only vote on a Rob wagon you could see wasn't taking off (despite Boonskies' support), you act as the only vote on Flubber? How does that vote count for more than it would on Rob?

In post 1174, A Simple Plan wrote:Conflicting reads on Titus, bouncing back and forth

Yes, I was genuinely unsure how I felt about Titus and was trying to sort it out in my mind.[/quote]

Looks a whole lot to me like avoiding the wagon on your partner...

1) What harm would've come from a Titus vote? As of VC 1.3 (), there were three on Titus' wagon with seven to lynch, and your vote shift from Rob to Flubber came in , AFTER the driving force behind the wagon (Silver) switched votes from Titus to Aristophanes (), so your vote would've been L-4. What harm would've come from that if you, at the time, your only hindrance appeared to be how much time we had left? (See )

2) What persuaded you to believe SW was townier than Titus in regard to their argument? And what persuaded you to change your read and label Titus town?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Woah good xatch

Time to iso pistachion
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 86, Titus wrote:Oh I forgot, cult's not possible.

Lol she had to do this twice for her to get caught
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Oh yeah pistachion
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Actually this may or may not be a good catch
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I need to gather my thoughts on pista/vonflare pushes, will post something more substantial within next couple of hours
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

So I waited a bit on the initial case on pistachi0n in , I don't find it that convincing and I had pistachi0n as a townread on D1. I had doubts about Rob in the beginning of D1 too, though he quickly won me over in the 250s. And her read on Titus kinda mirrored mine as well, I had SW v. Titus as TvT but wasn't 100% sure on Titus, which is why I investigated her N1.

However, her response in and ASP's follow up is a bit more compelling. The push on Flubber was always bad, but then pistachi0n moved to 20x100/wgeurts/vonflare slot.

ASP, what's your read on that slot?

Vedith
, you ignored vonflare's , and I want a response to that as well.

Not liking ETL's claim that she can confirm herself and subsequent dodge of all inquiries about that. Seems like something she'd say to make people feel like she's town without really doing any of the work for it. And the vote on vonflare is a bit unjustified from her as it stands.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:35 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1206, GuiltyLion wrote:Not liking ETL's claim that she can confirm herself and subsequent dodge of all inquiries about that.

I already did - someone should have caught it by now.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:36 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1206, GuiltyLion wrote:And the vote on vonflare is a bit unjustified from her as it stands.

I gave my reasoning for it right away, GL - he was D1 counterwagon to town. Not sure how that got dropped.

Anyway I just came to prod dodge for the weekend - Halloween festivities but I'll be around again Monday.
Art is cool.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1208, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I gave my reasoning for it right away, GL - he was D1 counterwagon to town. Not sure how that got dropped.

You are the 'town' that he was counterwagon for. How do I know that you're town? I'll hunt through your ISO for where you confirmed but I'm missing it right now.

So you believe he's 3rd party scum?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:56 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 1207, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1206, GuiltyLion wrote:Not liking ETL's claim that she can confirm herself and subsequent dodge of all inquiries about that.

I already did - someone should have caught it by now.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1206, GuiltyLion wrote:Vedith, you ignored vonflare's 1181, and I want a response to that as well.

Don't talk bullshit...

We won't win by not paying attention.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Vedith »

Fixed
I claim scum \o/
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Hey guilty you're an outed cop

Why are you still alive
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Also 4 days to deadline slackers
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Ah sorry Vedith, I somehow missed that on reread.

@Flubber I have no idea. Maybe one of the scum gets an innocent investigative result or maybe my reads are bad.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Vedith »

I can't see your results. Is there anyone alive who you have checked?
I claim scum \o/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'd feel a lot better about voting vonflare if we knew whether ETL was town or not, but I don't think this 'I confirmed myself' play comes from scum? It's kinda baffling to me I feel like I'm missing something important.

@Vedith no, I checked mastin last night.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Vedith »

Why not Pist?
I claim scum \o/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I wanted to check mastin because I already had mild suspicion on that slot and if it were scum I'd expect her to be a tough lynch to get without a guilty.

I don't like pistachion wagon, I don't feel like the reasons against her are strong. If ETL says she can confirm herself then I'll give it a day.

VOTE: vonflare
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:22 am

Post by vonflare »

VOTE: guiltylion

claimed cop is not dead yet.

Also someones gotta die and I don't want ti to be me.

I know im town so I gotta vote someone other than me
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Vedith »

Yeah it does seem odd.
Titus was obvious scum, so pushing on her was an easy call.
However, I can see Mastin being targeted and considering that there has only been 1 night since the reveal it's not overly surprising.

You say that you don't want to die, but you vote GL with no votes rather than Pist? That's pretty scummy.

UNVOTE: Pist

Intent to hammer Von.
I claim scum \o/
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:42 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1200, A Simple Plan wrote:How do you suppose?

Flubbernugget was trolling and not even bothering to give half-ass explanations on his reads.

In post 1200, A Simple Plan wrote:instead of being the only vote on a Rob wagon you could see wasn't taking off (despite Boonskies' support), you act as the only vote on Flubber? How does that vote count for more than it would on Rob?

I thought there was a chance other people would join on Flubber.

In answer to question 1 and 2: ...I just didn't think Titus was scum. I was pretty consistent that I thought they were both town because they seemed so passionate and frustrated. But, like, if you had put a gun to my head and told me one of them was scum and I had to choose, I would have chosen Titus because her arguments seemed slightly more composed and slightly less shrill.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:48 am

Post by vonflare »

I am Jesse McCall, a totally normal citizen with hair growing in strange places. IDK if that means i turn into a werewolf or I am a miller or idk
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:04 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 1206, GuiltyLion wrote:
ASP, what's your read on that slot?

I'm mildly town-reading Flubber. Recent activity has improved, and, similar to my approach, this effort with fewer players is making me more comfortable with the slot.

Vonflare is null. I really didn't like the play of the 20x hydra earlier in the day, and I found myself confused by it, but he feels more like mislynch bait than scum. His argument about the claimed cop living makes sense, and while I guess the case is fair on him, it feels
too
easy.

I also find it way too convenient that you investigated the dead player. Lynching Titus could've been a hardbus, and it wouldn't surprise me, considering we already had one cop flip, and considering you weren't killed night two.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”