Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 647, wgeurts wrote:UNVOTE:
No it isn't I changed my mind for reasons that will become clear later and others I can give now.

Then you should. Fmpov, you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 650, Titus wrote:
No it isn't I changed my mind for reasons that will become clear later and others I can give now.

If your point of view was what you claim it is, then you cannot draw that conclusion rationally. If you are really town, then scum would know they didn't trigger that situation and would cautiously know it was a trap. You are too smart to expect scum to get "caught" by what you claim was what happened. If you were being honest, you would be looking for scum among the people who were being careful because they knew they didn't cause the 24 hour thing and therefore they would know things weren't as you were implying.

Speaking of your implications and explications ... another post coming.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:03 am

In post 643, Titus wrote:
In post 581, wgeurts wrote:Then my votes on Jeanne.

Vote is on Jeanne? Funny, Jeanne is not spelled Titus.

Damn that's a really scummy move and
REALLY
scummy post here, Titus. That series of posts by you before the look made it seem like there was only two people to vote for prior to that thing triggering, with all that encoded posts bullshit you were doing in the thread. Just because you have an interesting role doesn't give you the right to lie about a bunch of stuff. Too much manipulation on your part when the first thing you do is make a scummy push based upon a super reasonable vote against you.

Can't believe you intentionally gave the impression that the 24 hour thing would be essentially a private gladiate between Jeanne and LQ, and you made it super clear to everyone that your view was Jeanne was town and so everyone should vote LQ, and then pretend like it's scummy that people didn't trust you when they realized your implications and posts were misleading and/or outright lies. You were so successful at pushing that idea that I actually thought that was real. I thought we were restricted between voting one of those two until I asked Cerb to check with Varsoon about whether it was a normal lynch rules or just whichever of them got the most votes, and Cerb came back and told me we could vote anyone.

That's when I said we should vote you. You clearly were behind the whole thing and you intentionally misled the game on several fronts. What we're seeing isn't town Titus.

If wguerts also thought he had to choose between Jeanne and LQ, and then (like us) realized during the 24 hour period that he could vote for anyone, then you are the logical person to vote for Titus, given that you have repeatedly lied to the game and clearly tried to manipulate us into a false understanding of what was going on for an agenda that seems to have zero town motivation.

If wguerts' reasoning for voting is the same as ours, then we're with him in that.

I expect one hell of a response from you if you expect us to change our mind. I think wguerts is letting you off the hook way too easily Titus.

Irritated by Shenanigans,
Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 651, Reasonably Rational wrote:

If your point of view was what you claim it is, then you cannot draw that conclusion rationally. If you are really town, then scum would know they didn't trigger that situation and would cautiously know it was a trap. You are too smart to expect scum to get "caught" by what you claim was what happened. If you were being honest, you would be looking for scum among the people who were being careful because they knew they didn't cause the 24 hour thing and therefore they would know things weren't as you were implying.

Speaking of your implications and explications ... another post coming.

~Drixx

That's why I said anti-town and not scum.

Don't give me this too smart crap. You're acting really butt hurt. Scum wouldn't know the truth.

I get you weren't included but you hadn't shown signs of life.

This plan is the best use of my role.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:08 am

Post by wgeurts »

But I'm not :lol:
You like gambit's this whole thing looked like a giant gambit and seemed to coincidental when the day-lock happened. If you were informed then I really wouldn't have expected you to know when the lock would happen, your whole "good harvest" post suggested that you did. Now I fully believed that you have that messenger ability and setup some secret code, however the informed thing seemed like a lie. You would come out of this looking incredibly town having coordinated town into not just willy nilly flopping around when the lock happens, titus the saviour from this awful scum role. It's a good gambit, but how would you have known when it would have happened?
That felt off.
Also how your handling RR is a little weird.

I was wrong though and what you did makes sense, I'm going to reread again using this info.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 652, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 643, Titus wrote:
In post 581, wgeurts wrote:Then my votes on Jeanne.

Vote is on Jeanne? Funny, Jeanne is not spelled Titus.

Damn that's a really scummy move and
REALLY
scummy post here, Titus. That series of posts by you before the look made it seem like there was only two people to vote for prior to that thing triggering, with all that encoded posts bullshit you were doing in the thread. Just because you have an interesting role doesn't give you the right to lie about a bunch of stuff. Too much manipulation on your part when the first thing you do is make a scummy push based upon a super reasonable vote against you.

Can't believe you intentionally gave the impression that the 24 hour thing would be essentially a private gladiate between Jeanne and LQ, and you made it super clear to everyone that your view was Jeanne was town and so everyone should vote LQ, and then pretend like it's scummy that people didn't trust you when they realized your implications and posts were misleading and/or outright lies. You were so successful at pushing that idea that I actually thought that was real. I thought we were restricted between voting one of those two until I asked Cerb to check with Varsoon about whether it was a normal lynch rules or just whichever of them got the most votes, and Cerb came back and told me we could vote anyone.

That's when I said we should vote you. You clearly were behind the whole thing and you intentionally misled the game on several fronts. What we're seeing isn't town Titus.

If wguerts also thought he had to choose between Jeanne and LQ, and then (like us) realized during the 24 hour period that he could vote for anyone, then you are the logical person to vote for Titus, given that you have repeatedly lied to the game and clearly tried to manipulate us into a false understanding of what was going on for an agenda that seems to have zero town motivation.

If wguerts' reasoning for voting is the same as ours, then we're with him in that.

I expect one hell of a response from you if you expect us to change our mind. I think wguerts is letting you off the hook way too easily Titus.

Irritated by Shenanigans,
Drixx

If you read my post, I said town had to vote that way to counter scum. It was not a gladiate. At all. I am not to be blamed because you're pissed and can't do reading comprehension when pissed.

Second, I was more concerned with what scum would do. Active smart town vote LQ. Active dumb town vote Jeanne (hence the dog). Scum vote Jeanne or stay out of the box. That's what I expected if LQ scum and no scum in Jeanne Elbrin Suzune.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:10 am

Post by wgeurts »

Need to think about RR's post, he may have a point.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

So I am the dog? Nice. I love dogs.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 657, Jeanne11 wrote:So I am the dog? Nice. I love dogs.

No, I am saying Bright's owner is likely dumb town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:13 am

Post by wgeurts »

Second, I was more concerned with what scum would do. Active smart town vote LQ. Active dumb town vote Jeanne (hence the dog). Scum vote Jeanne or stay out of the box. That's what I expected if LQ scum and no scum in Jeanne Elbrin Suzune.

Why would they vote LQ?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:14 am

In case it wasn't super clear; you have until we figure out the dog thing to convince me that you are town!Titus and that all the scumminess is somehow town motivated. What you say and then your push on wguerts are contradictory. In fact... expecting you could claim scum was going to trigger an ability which they would clearly know they weren't triggering is something you are clearly smart enough to know that scum would realize was some kind of trap, so you should rationally be looking at who was being careful during that 24 hours, or to people who bought into your "Jeanne or LQ" false dichotomy.

That's the town way to evaluate what you claim was the point of your gambit, but you went off in some other direction that doesn't make sense.

Time is ticking.

P-Edit: Insulting me isn't going to help you. Scum would know that they didn't trigger the event, and thus you claiming they were the ones triggering it would alert any competent scum that they should be wary. If you want to argue you could maybe catch non-competent scum... that's maybe reasonable. Positing wguerts as not competent is not really solid ground to be standing on. And there's still the point that you don't appear to be evaluating the results of your gambit the way I would expect town Titus to evaluate it.

The fact that you felt the need to brush off what I said by claiming I'm acting butt hurt just reinforces my read on the situation. You can't argue against my point so you are resorting to insult and snark to try and be dismissive and hope that I go away. I don't have a lot of time but I'm pretty sure I can convince Cerb to ensure you explain yourself fully. You made this bed, now you have to lay in it. (Or is it "lie"?)

P-Edit2: Insulting me again by saying I lack basic reading comprehension, asserting that I'm pissed when you have no idea of my emotional state. Also, you now have agreed with me that scum would have acted differently than wguerts and yet your first pass at analyzing the results was to try and push wguerts. I am not sure I agree with your after the fact "predictions" of how people would respond to the situation. I'm particularly amused by you separating town into dumb and smart, but lumping scum all together. There are so many problems with what you're trying to sell.

P.S. - Stop insulting me. That's not going to get you anywhere. Also ... are you saying that Jeanne11 is stupid in post #658? That's not cool.
Show

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

That would only be an insult if I am Bright, which I am not.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

Klingon's Ranger vote also needs to be explained.

Scum think it's a trap, they all rebel and no vote. They wouldn't have any reason to think it's a trap. You can throw a lot of words out, but unless someone told them, they would have no idea. Even if they did, what scum thinks MASS ANONYMOUS VOTING THAT ENDS THE DAY is town? They think SK.

You also read it as a gladiate which tells me you failed to comprehend posts. A rally cry is not a gladiate.

Nope, scum act like wgeurts. Please read posts. Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:22 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 662, Titus wrote:Klingon's Ranger vote also needs to be explained.

Scum think it's a trap, they all rebel and no vote. They wouldn't have any reason to think it's a trap. You can throw a lot of words out, but unless someone told them, they would have no idea. Even if they did, what scum thinks MASS ANONYMOUS VOTING THAT ENDS THE DAY is town? They think SK.

You also read it as a gladiate which tells me you failed to comprehend posts. A rally cry is not a gladiate.

It felt it was a trap but done by scum?
Why not vise-versa?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:23 am

Post by wgeurts »

I* darn phone-posting
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:23 am

The very fact that I read all that lead up to the thread lock and took your word that you were informed and we would need to vote between Jeanne and LQ should tell you that you were fairly successful at planting that false dichotomy. Obviously we realized it wasn't actually the only choices, but you cannot deny that you did your very best to set it up to look like only two choices.
Show

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 am

Post by wgeurts »

Also titus, will you put in your sig "I can't read wgeurts, you should read him the opposite of what I do" for a month if I'm town?
As so far you've never done it right.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 663, wgeurts wrote:
In post 662, Titus wrote:Klingon's Ranger vote also needs to be explained.

It felt it was a trap but done by scum?
Why not vise-versa?

Why would scum trigger anonymous voting D1? Or mass end day? Both?

Did you run this down? It's wrong but still should have lead you to vote LQ.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 666, wgeurts wrote:Also titus, will you put in your sig "I can't read wgeurts, you should read him the opposite of what I do" for a month if I'm town?
As so far you've never done it right.

This bet is not allowed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 665, Reasonably Rational wrote:The very fact that I read all that lead up to the thread lock and took your word that you were informed and we would need to vote between Jeanne and LQ should tell you that you were fairly successful at planting that false dichotomy. Obviously we realized it wasn't actually the only choices, but you cannot deny that you did your very best to set it up to look like only two choices.

Two choices for town to counter scum.

You even hinted.. Why not vote you? I said I wouldn't be viable.

So, what's your thought on LQ?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

And Klingon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

VOTE: wgeurts

The fact is that only scum would say that they cannot be read.

#farmers ftw
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

Wgeurts, vote LQ. He's scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 671, Jeanne11 wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

The fact is that only scum would say that they cannot be read.

#farmers ftw

This is wrong. I am hard to read frequently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

Jeanne, if you proxy to me vote LQ.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”