3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:32 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

I'm still firm on my pistacion read. It irks me that she is pointing at all alone doing less, when in reality, she has not done much herself. It seems like she is trying to push suspicion on all alone while not actually trying to scum hunt.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:36 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I think the main question here should be why the hell we need a townbloc in the first place.
Garmr tried to make a bloc with Fire, who is far from conftown, that early on, for reason (?)
Scum want to be in a townbloc, and will try and force a townbloc with scum in it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 376, MarioManiac4 wrote:I think the main question here should be why the hell we need a townbloc in the first place.
Garmr tried to make a bloc with Fire, who is far from conftown, that early on, for reason (?)
Scum want to be in a townbloc, and will try and force a townbloc with scum in it.

The answer is simple because I wanted to. The main question should be why are you trying to tear it down. Do you have a real reason to scum read me?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:53 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 377, Garmr wrote:
In post 376, MarioManiac4 wrote:I think the main question here should be why the hell we need a townbloc in the first place.

The answer is simple because I wanted to. The main question should be why are you trying to tear it down. Do you have a real reason to scum read me?

Why did you want to force a townbloc?
Uhh... I don't know why I might be "tearing it down"... is it because you tried to form a townbloc with a player with little to no evidence?
Is it because scum want to be part of a townbloc and will try and form one with their presence in?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Garmr »

This is dragon town pure and simple some people are easy to read once you play with them enough. Also wouldn't scum suggesting a town block get a back lash.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:03 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Do you mean like the backlash you are get right now? From mm4?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Pistachion: I don't look at postcount. I look at content. All Alone shares their thoughts when they post, while you throw around questions and then don't really do anything with it later.
All Alone said you were voteparking and soon after you changed your vote to Mario for being lazy. I didn't really believe you were voteparking, but then when I ask your reads on Davsto and Archmage you are quick to vote Archmage and it feels like you don't really care who you vote.

@Archmage: Why are you waiting to vote? What do you need to consider? And how has your read on Garmr changed your read on Davsto that you wanted to unvote him?

I don't think the town bloc is a priority right now. 2 people townreading each other at this stage isn't the weirdest thing imo and Garmr did express caution. I want to sort them later and now focus on Archmage and Pistachion.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

@Garmr

Okay. So correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that the town bloc has nothing to do with the two town members voting together, and just has to do with them reading town at each other. Right?

Also, clarification on "dragon town?"

@Garmr and 3dice

Not really correct to say that "scum suggesting a town block would get back lash," or similarly that the presence of backlash to a town bloc confirms that the initiator is scum. Assuming town blocs can be pulled off correctly by town, there can be a scum player who plays townie as can be and enters a town bloc without backlash, but there can be backlash from two kittens looking at each other funny on the internet. The degree of backlash there is to something can't really prove anything at this stage in the game, although in the later stages it might represent an organized response by the scum. Scum just haven't had the degree of time necessary to plan, yet.

@Wanderer

My read on Davsto hasn't changed. I wanted to see Garmr's reaction when I seem intent on voting on him, and unvoting Davsto helps demonstrate my intent. And as always, I like letting my votes percolate, generally. I do jump onto wagons when I'm very convinced of them, but I think it's generally good to have an intention of voting planned out well ahead of times.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Also @Wanderer:

Why "focus" on a thing, instead of looking at the big picture? Since this is a topic that I've been driving for the most part, doesn't it give you an opportunity to analyze me, and others? I can't think of much content that can be posted that is
bad
for town. Anything said furthers the information out there. How would you better focus the town's efforts?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In the end archmage you just cancel yourself out because town blocks can be made by Town you admitted that. What makes mine a cum town block? Since your whole point is only scum would do it?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 354, Wanderer-nl wrote:What scary movies?
What's your favourite?

I was watching all the Nightmare on Elm street movies.

I don't really have a favorite. Not a huge fan of the scary movies. But Halloween is best time to watch them, especially with my lady friend :)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Do you think scum would take a risk and try to form a town block this early?
I mean they should know it will look suspicious to any paranoid townie.

Garmr is good scum but I don't think he would be that bold as scum.
He is town.

I am town, this town block is solid!
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

The Archmage Ludicrous (5) Wanderer-nl, Firebringer, davesto, alchemist, pistachi0n
pistachi0n(3)All Alone, 3dicerolling, syndresis
Davesto(1) ICENinja,
3dicerolling(1): Garmr,
Garmr (1) MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4(1) scorpions

Not Voting(1): Archmage

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in 5 days.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Happy birthday Scorpious!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 388, Alchemist21 wrote:Happy birthday Scorpious!

What this guy says, and multiply it by 2.

:)
Show

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

It's absurd for anyone to think they could make a townbloc on Day 1 without any power roles to confirm town roles.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 375, 3dicerolling wrote:I'm still firm on my pistacion read. It irks me that she is pointing at all alone doing less, when in reality, she has not done much herself. It seems like she is trying to push suspicion on all alone while not actually trying to scum hunt.

I'm not trying to push suspicion on All Alone, I'm trying to push suspicion on everyone who was like "oh yeah all alone is so smart, pistachi0n isn't posting much"
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 390, pistachi0n wrote:It's absurd for anyone to think they could make a townbloc on Day 1 without any power roles to confirm town roles.

depends on the skill level and the people playing. Townblocks day one are much more common on some other sites than they are mafia scum and they seem to work well there.

You don't need power roles to read people as town pista.

Jesus it's got to the point were everyone is focusing on me and I have to justify my town block every single post because people are against it. Kinda poor as well if everyone's going to focus on me making a town block when other people are starting to slip under the radar. A little bit of breathing room would be nice so I can express some reads with out having to talk about the block.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Syndesis »

Garmr, can you sum up your reasons for voting 3dice real quick?
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:34 am

In post 384, Garmr wrote:In the end archmage you just cancel yourself out because town blocks can be made by Town you admitted that. What makes mine a cum town block? Since your whole point is only scum would do it?

...I'm asking questions. I've been asking to confirm your position on the matter. I'm trying to get a straight answer out of you:

The reason you wanted Fire as part of your bloc is because you wanted someone on your bloc who reads you as town. Yes, or no?

You claim that being part of a bloc is about two players reading each other as town, and has nothing to do with voting. Correct, or incorrect?

I want you to answer these questions in no uncertain terms.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Scorpious »

Thanks for the B-day words..now to catch up.. still drunk I think

Why did everyone type in duplicate.. ;)
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 394, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 384, Garmr wrote:In the end archmage you just cancel yourself out because town blocks can be made by Town you admitted that. What makes mine a cum town block? Since your whole point is only scum would do it?

...I'm asking questions. I've been asking to confirm your position on the matter. I'm trying to get a straight answer out of you:

The reason you wanted Fire as part of your bloc is because you wanted someone on your bloc who reads you as town. Yes, or no?

You claim that being part of a bloc is about two players reading each other as town, and has nothing to do with voting. Correct, or incorrect?

I want you to answer these questions in no uncertain terms.

Lets do it this way

Yes but fire bringer is the reason I wanted a town block in the first place because I had a strong town read on him.

incorrect voting may be swayed more towards mutual scum reads it will also allow us to discuss our scum reads and what we think of the people.

so are you finished pretending to do productive stuff or are you just going to get stuck up that two players are town reading each other.

In post 393, Syndesis wrote:Garmr, can you sum up your reasons for voting 3dice real quick?

going to be honest it's not as strong as when I first questioned him but here's the run down

Originally it was because when me and ice were arguing he was involved in it yet gave no strong stance. It felt like he wanted to get involved so he would like he was doing something. Also after a lot of talking it's hard to see where his reads are coming from. It also seemed like he was trying to paint me as scum with his comments yet not commit to a actual scum read on me by saying I'm scum reading you or placing a vote any indication would of made it better.

That's a brief summary of why I think his scum.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:27 am

There we go, that was what I was looking for.

Garmr, the issue was never that two players were town-reading each other. The issue was the bloc, which I disagreed with. I just wanted to figure things out.

I got nosy and looked through your games. As far as I can tell, you've never attempted to form a town bloc unless you were town. I could have missed something, and I don't think it points towards anything totally concrete, but it did ease my fears significantly. No longer have intent to vote for you.

I intend to return to Davsto again if Davsto doesn't show up so that we can see him doing more things. I also want ICE to come back, because I think ICE has been nice this game. Really cool. Chillingly competent. Um... [more bad jokes about ice].
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:50 am

Post by ICEninja »

I've read through all the nothing that has happened this past weekend. I'm very disappointed in everyone suddenly forgetting that Davsto is scum. Pistachi0n might be scum but Davsto's voting pattern much better matches sloppy scum play. Don't forget that someone who isn't very good at down D1 probably isn't exceptionally talented at playing as scum D1 either.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Davsto »

Prodge. Gonna read through from my last post and catch up a little.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”