wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:30 am

Post by wgeurts »

How do you know?
Make a case, convince me. Anyone can say someone's scum, however I'm town reading him so you'll have to convinve me otherwise.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:31 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 667, Titus wrote:
In post 663, wgeurts wrote:
In post 662, Titus wrote:Klingon's Ranger vote also needs to be explained.

Scum think it's a trap, they all rebel and no vote. They wouldn't have any reason to think it's a trap. You can throw a lot of words out, but unless someone told them, they would have no idea. Even if they did, what scum thinks MASS ANONYMOUS VOTING THAT ENDS THE DAY is town? They think SK.

You also read it as a gladiate which tells me you failed to comprehend posts. A rally cry is not a gladiate.

Nope, scum act like wgeurts. Please read posts. Ty.

It felt it was a trap but done by scum?
Why not vise-versa?

Why would scum trigger anonymous voting D1? Or mass end day? Both?

Did you run this down? It's wrong but still should have lead you to vote LQ.

As I explained as a gambit to look town
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 671, Jeanne11 wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

The fact is that only scum would say that they cannot be read.

#farmers ftw

Bad vote with bad reasons. Any player who sticks with forum mafia long enough to become fairly experienced and competent will intentionally work on their game so that they cannot be easily read unless they choose to OTAF themselves.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Yes, but why hide your alignment?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

And your vote was bad in my eyes too, considering that I am a confirmed townie from my POV. You think I am gonna fall for scum accusing me of being scum when I am town twice? The only way you can convince me you're town at this point is to vote LQ.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 675, wgeurts wrote:How do you know?
Make a case, convince me. Anyone can say someone's scum, however I'm town reading him so you'll have to convinve me otherwise.

You're probably LQ's buddy but let's humor you and say you're not.

LQ rolefishes Jeanne and I.
LQ flails.
You can check the ISO of those voting LQ if my thoughts aren't persuasive. I am not the best charismatically occasionally as town.

Then you get to the gambit. [Below is paraphrase]

LQ, what happened?
Refers LQ to 579.
Thread locks.
Scum don't hop on LQ.
LQ says what happened?

Scum are given a free pass to vote LQ and they don't. Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Because he's scum?

VOTE: LQ

Everyone could be scum, you know. The last time we lost was because scum fooled us. Trust no one until their actions convince you.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:40 am

Post by wgeurts »

Maybe they did?
Also the role fishing thing is still utter crap.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 626, Jeanne11 wrote:So......what do the farmers say?

You reap what you sow. You pushed the plan too fast and we reaped no harvest. Simple as that.

I find myself agreeing with Reasonably Rational simply because if you wanted to discover scum through a potential quick hammer the votes would have to have been closer that someone would have wanted to make the risk to kill a townie. That would mean one of them would have to sacrifice themselves for the team. Therefore, since it was still so open and opinions were really divided at the point of the lock. It makes me wonder what was supposed to happen. I understood what was supposed to happen but I do not think that did happen here. It was too early, the plan jumped the gun.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by wgeurts »

Suzune, Ranger, Firekari, Jeane11
No one LQ was a beacon of towniness on this wagon, what's making the possibility he's town and people on it are scum impossible?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 683, Suzune wrote:

You reap what you sow. You pushed the plan too fast and we reaped no harvest. Simple as that.

I find myself agreeing with Reasonably Rational simply because if you wanted to discover scum through a potential quick hammer the votes would have to have been closer that someone would have wanted to make the risk to kill a townie. That would mean one of them would have to sacrifice themselves for the team. Therefore, since it was still so open and opinions were really divided at the point of the lock. It makes me wonder what was supposed to happen. I understood what was supposed to happen but I do not think that did happen here. It was too early, the plan jumped the gun.

*sighs* I SAID I WOULD BE BUSY ON MONDAY, K? DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE, BUT HERE, REAL LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT. IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN U ARE STUPID......
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:47 am

In post 681, Jeanne11 wrote:Because he's scum?

VOTE: LQ

Everyone could be scum, you know. T
he last time we lost was because scum fooled us
. Trust no one until their actions convince you.

Because that isn't what happens EVERY time town loses?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:48 am

Post by wgeurts »

Really titus there is nothing that is pointing against those being on LQ actually being opportunistic scum? Why isn't this possible?
It's apparently more scummy in your eyes to vote for the person who's unlikely to get lynched?
Titus, it was as bright as day that you weren't simply informed that ability was active. Your secret language was subtle but your "this will be a good harvest" made it very clear you knew that the vote anon thing was about to happen. You spoke of accelerating it and stuff as well, meaning you had control somehow meaning your informed was a lie.

Why would scum use it know?
Idk?
Because that's what town would do if they had the role to look town?

Your logic at the moment doesn't work.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

If LQ is town, I'd disagree.

Jeanne's response told volumes. I set her against LQ for a reason. Jeanne is all buddy buddy with me, but freaks out when I pair her against LQ and starts blathering about the intent in the thread. She's all, trust no one. Yet she explicitly trusts me. (Starting with 400, there's a clear pattern of buddying me).

The plan was triggered early because Jeanne triggered it early, despite having clear instructions that Elbrin or I would trigger. She made no reference to being unavailable on Monday. She didn't communicate effectively with Suzune regarding the early trigger.

She also used a rot13 code earlier which can be cracked. The gibberish had to cover that. If you used a code, a legend is absolutely required.

It gave me doubts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 am

Post by wgeurts »

Fudge these english errors, I'm going to my PC

Also titus, what does elibern have to do with this?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

Plus Elbrin wasn't going to have enough support to be a viable lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, you're scum with wgeurts and LQ then and the three of you are trying to trick us.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 685, Jeanne11 wrote:

*sighs* I SAID I WOULD BE BUSY ON MONDAY, K? DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE, BUT HERE, REAL LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT. IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN U ARE STUPID......
do not snap at me. I would have just waited longer. Real life is important for me and I play when I have time. Do not suppose to understand my life or to discredit me. It was merely my observation on the plan.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 689, wgeurts wrote:Fudge these english errors, I'm going to my PC

Also titus, what does elibern have to do with this?

Elbrin was going to be the townie scum were to jump on. He was too obvtown though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

And what's it about you betraying our farm......? Well, as the chief farmer, I shall purge you as soon as possible.

FOS: Titus
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 687, wgeurts wrote:Why would scum use it know?
Idk?
This kind of reasoning is kind of strange. Does scum not use all roles because they would think that townies would use it that way. I am uncertain that you can claim that that an action is scummy because scum would use it in that way to be townie.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

People were yelling we were masons, there's not a chance anyone would think Elbrin would get the votes, wasting the test.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 am

In post 678, Jeanne11 wrote:Yes, but why hide your alignment?

Is this a serious question? Please tell me that you're just screwing with me.

In post 679, Jeanne11 wrote:And your vote was bad in my eyes too, considering that I am a confirmed townie from my POV. You think I am gonna fall for scum accusing me of being scum when I am town twice? The only way you can convince me you're town at this point is to vote LQ.

Our vote was to test what's up with there being an extra "player" in the game which is actually just someone with a double vote and an alt account that is a "dog" who can vote. Are you claiming to be the dog/dog owner?

In post 682, wgeurts wrote:Maybe they did?
Also the role fishing thing is still utter crap.

Titus thinks things are role fishing that aren't role fishing. Don't try and argue with her about it... it's seriously not worth it. She will never ever re-evaluate and it will just screw up the game. If you need evidence, go read my ISO (Drixx) and hers in "We Didn't Playtest This" and you can see where I go out my way asking that nobody claim and explaining why I was concerned by a mysterious extra vote that wasn't accounted for. Despite me going out of my way to ask that nobody claim and despite another player pointing it out earlier, she decided I was role fishing and it became a gigantic thing that went on for days. Even after I had a cop innocent on me and the rest of the game read me as OTAF, Titus was
still
pushing me as scum because of "role fishing".

Seriously ... just don't engage her, even if she's clearly wrong. If she thinks something is role fishing, there is literally ZERO upside to even paying attention to her. If you actually engage with it, it will be unpleasant for everyone.

In post 685, Jeanne11 wrote:

Yes ... shouting and name calling and playing the real life card was all totally necessary.

Love, with exasperation,
Drixx
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 695, Suzune wrote:
In post 687, wgeurts wrote:Why would scum use it know?
Idk?
This kind of reasoning is kind of strange. Does scum not use all roles because they would think that townies would use it that way. I am uncertain that you can claim that that an action is scummy because scum would use it in that way to be townie.

Scum wouldn't use it D1 unless to interrupt a powerful D1 chain. They wouldn't let town know about it, strategize with town for the best use of the role, when optimal use is to wait, chaos chaos and not tell town to fast hammer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

Drixx, you did rolefish in that game. LQ was rolefishing Jeanne and I had a hood and could talk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”