pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:41 am

Post by pignash »

Awful how? How is attacking the town helpful? How is calling us dumb hunting for scum? His defense makes no sense and unless I hear something from FAQ that exonerate him that's where my vote will stay parked.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 3125, pignash wrote:Awful how? How is attacking the town helpful? How is calling us dumb hunting for scum? His defense makes no sense and unless I hear something from FAQ that exonerate him that's where my vote will stay parked.

Of course his defence makes sense...
I haven't attacked town, I attacked you and Titus. What I find so dumb is the sudden quick votes on a possible Lylo... And the stupid FB lynch.
And I know it's not towns fault... Scummy Titus is what mis lead them.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Vedith »

I mean, you actually sit there and question my comments while you put someone at L2 on the day of returning into game with Lylo chances... I mean, really?
I claim scum \o/
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pignash »

I was saying DGB was attacking town to explain my vote.

I'm a new player so I'm sorry if this is bad etiquette but L-2 is not especially heinous in my opinion. Why is it?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3126, Vedith wrote:sudden quick votes on a possible Lylo... And the stupid FB lynch.

Thank you I needed that bit of sunshine.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Vedith »

Oh okay, well that's nothing to do with me... People act like that for either align when frustrated for me.

Well think of it this way... What if me and Luna are scum (+1 other) and DGB isn't? Easy win as we just go yeah I think he's scum, lets get him outta here!

Basically, there's no need to rush something like this as nothing is ever guaranteed. We get 2 weeks to discuss, lets use it.
I claim scum \o/
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:55 am

In post 3128, pignash wrote:I'm a new player so I'm sorry if this is bad etiquette but L-2 is not especially heinous in my opinion. Why is it?

If we lynch town today, we lose.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Vedith »

Well, IaI could kill scum, but as you believe that he is scum (wrongly) I can see where you are coming from.

Other note, if IaI was SK, would that most likely mean 2 scum instead of 3?
I claim scum \o/
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:58 am

Post by pignash »

Alright, I don't believe you are town, but I understand that if you are we lose. When is it appropriate to vote for someone past 2 then? In a week?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:07 am

In post 3132, Vedith wrote:Well, IaI could kill scum, but as you believe that he is scum (wrongly) I can see where you are coming from.

Unless he was bodyguarded, which is weird given that the Friendly Neighbor was left unprotected, he is lying outright about targeting me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:08 am

In post 3133, pignash wrote:Alright, I don't believe you are town, but I understand that if you are we lose. When is it appropriate to vote for someone past 2 then? In a week?

Are you done pretending that you have iso'd the players and basically putting in an naked, unjustified vote at LYLO?

Then knock yourself out and vote me, the town loss is on YOU.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:11 am

In post 3132, Vedith wrote:Well, IaI could kill scum, but as you believe that he is scum (wrongly) I can see where you are coming from.

Hey, do you want to try to solve the game as a futile exercise just for fun as these non-game-reading numbskulls are lynching me?

Maybe at least at end game we can savor the small victory of being right.

pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pignash »

Pretending? What the actual fuck? I am currently reading through Vediths and looking for something conclusive. But I don't think anything is going to compare to you and him berating me once I put my vote on you.

I am done for the day. I don't need the personal attacks. I will unvote for the time being on the off chance you're just mean spirited and not scum.

UNVOTE:
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 3134, DrippingGoofball wrote:Unless he was bodyguarded, which is weird given that the Friendly Neighbor was left unprotected, he is lying outright about targeting me.

No, Titus claimed RB the moment she said he was blocked...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 3137, pignash wrote:I will unvote for the time being on the off chance you're just mean spirited and not scum.

Yeah DGB is pretty arrogant. :(
I claim scum \o/
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:28 am

So, Vedith, from now on you're the only player that I will address.

I am town, and vanilla. It's as if you've seen my role PM.

Now, IAI claims to have targeted me.
There are some possibilities:
(1) he was bodyguarded
(2) I was bodyguarded (though very unlikely)
(3) maybe he was actually RB'd by scum (though with him and Titus clamoring for my NK, that would be highly unlikely)
(3) he is lying. Maybe he is one-shot, maybe 2-shot, maybe he used a shot on the BP bodyguard, and is pretending that he shot me and failed instead.

What I find most damning is Titus' post at the day's opening. She pretty much "predicted" what IAI was going to say, and frames it as only one possible explanation:
In post 3065, Titus wrote:Pretty much confirmed by IaI being let go with his intent to shoot Talah but blocked when shooting DGB. (Supposition here that IaI didn't no kill).

The bit about "let do with his intent to shoot talah" is interesting. Maybe IAI is a has a strongman shot? Why didn't the bodyguard protect talah? I guess in his mind it could be protecting a player against a vig shot, but still... The FN wasn't protected either. So, who did the bodyguard, bodyguard?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:31 am

In post 3137, pignash wrote:Pretending? What the actual fuck? I am currently reading through Vediths and looking for something conclusive. But I don't think anything is going to compare to you and him berating me once I put my vote on you.

I am done for the day. I don't need the personal attacks. I will unvote for the time being on the off chance you're just mean spirited and not scum.

UNVOTE:

I am most definitelyy mean-spirited and not scum.

Having said that, I will completely ignore you because you are not reading the game, not putting thought into it, and you don't count except as some random spectator that votes with the scum.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 3140, DrippingGoofball wrote:So, Vedith, from now on you're the only player that I will address.

Don't do that...

In post 3140, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am town, and vanilla. It's as if you've seen my role PM.

Now, IAI claims to have targeted me.
There are some possibilities:
(1) he was bodyguarded
(2) I was bodyguarded (though very unlikely)
(3) maybe he was actually RB'd by scum (though with him and Titus clamoring for my NK, that would be highly unlikely)
(3) he is lying. Maybe he is one-shot, maybe 2-shot, maybe he used a shot on the BP bodyguard, and is pretending that he shot me and failed instead.

What I find most damning is Titus' post at the day's opening. She pretty much "predicted" what IAI was going to say, and frames it as only one possible explanation:
In post 3065, Titus wrote:
Pretty much confirmed by IaI being let go with his intent to shoot Talah but blocked when shooting DGB. (Supposition here that IaI didn't no kill).

The bit about "let do with his intent to shoot talah" is interesting. Maybe IAI is a has a strongman shot? Why didn't the bodyguard protect talah? I guess in his mind it could be protecting a player against a vig shot, but still... The FN wasn't protected either. So, who did the bodyguard, bodyguard?

Do I have the BG role wrong here? If he was bodyguarded, why would that stop a kill?
Given that it is possible that he is scum, I still think highly unlikely. Lying? Possible, as SK would be fitting. Personally I like him for town as it stands.

Talah said not to be protected. But yeah, lets find out who the BG was on and why.
If he isn't the BG, then IaI is not scum at all for me, the only reason that would have that role is if we really have 2 BP protecting roles.

So for me IaI and FA are not both of the same align.
I claim scum \o/
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:43 am

In post 3142, Vedith wrote:If he was bodyguarded, why would that stop a kill?

I prevents someone from being targeted and/or targeting someone.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Vedith »

Oh? Then I had the role completely wrong...
I thought that the BG would die in your place, and the 1 shot BP was to save from the first death.
I claim scum \o/
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:57 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTECOUNT FOUR POINT N

DRIPPINGGOOFBALL - 2 - TITUS, I AM INNOCENT
TITUS - 2 - DRIPPINGGOOFBALL, VEDITH

NOT VOTING: FA_Q2, PERFORMER, PIGNASH, LUNA FOX,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-11-16 02:24:00)

WITH 8 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 am

In post 3144, Vedith wrote:Oh? Then I had the role completely wrong...
I thought that the BG would die in your place, and the 1 shot BP was to save from the first death.

You're right... I am on crack... I switched "bodyguard" with "jailkeeper" in my head.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Vedith »

Ah, okay. :P
So, where is our bodyguard?
I claim scum \o/
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Yeah IaI admits to have vigged DGB but DGB didn't die, while IaI's shot on Talah went through fine N2.
IaI's supposed to be 2-shot BP too.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Vedith »

I don't think IaI claimed 2 shot BP...?
I claim scum \o/