Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:53 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1049, wgeurts wrote:LQ that was seriously insensitive

Huh? Explain.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Lol. You think you can convince me with that. I banged my head against the keyboard the same way in my last game, yet no one gave a damn, not even the sole active town member. What makes you think I will give a damn?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

@LQ I think he means that the fact that you think a game is more important than real life is baffling.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

@wgeurts How do I know you won't turn out to be scum? Shiro, who wanted to 'help me' did turn out to be scum. How do I know you won't turn out the same way? Because you say so? Nice try.......:/

You say to learn from my mistakes? Well, I am. Not gonna by that 'help me' shizz. Shiro taught me that. It's called 'learning from mistakes', something you fully endorse.....

....unless it's used on you, you damn hypocrite.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

If I were to say 'I want to help you', you would be all 'she wants to get me to lower my guard', but when it's used to implicate you, you're all 'that's terrible town play, asggfuui'.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

"Jeanne is always an asshole and I am an angel."
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:02 am

In post 1052, Jeanne11 wrote:@LQ I think he means that the fact that you think a game is more important than real life is baffling.

Plans can be delayed is all I'll say about it.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

After all, Shiro is conftown, right? It was only after the doors were locked and carbon monoxide started to seep in that Jeanne questioned Shiro being town

And that's what happens when you believe someone just because they play 'help you' card.

@LQ: To when? To when a day is over and scum kill one of us? Yeah, nice try.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:19 am

In post 1057, Jeanne11 wrote:
After all, Shiro is conftown, right? It was only after the doors were locked and carbon monoxide started to seep in that Jeanne questioned Shiro being town

And that's what happens when you believe someone just because they play 'help you' card.

@LQ: To when? To when a day is over and scum kill one of us? Yeah, nice try.

Err.. You couldn't wait 24 hours? I checked stuff. You were right back to the thread by the time the mock anonymous votes we in and the 24 hours were up. You said you'd be busy Monday. If you would have waited 24 hours it would have worked out perfect for you to take you day off while the game wasn't active.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

And possibly given the chance for you and the others to have me lynched via PM while I wasn't active?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Bye now. Not gonna talk to you. All you've been producing is half-baked proof just like Titus did in that last game. Nice try bro.......but that's not gonna work.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

If I were to declare V/LA right now, you'd be all 'the game is more important than real life! devote every second of your time to the game even if it means falling your exams!!!!!'
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:28 am

In post 1059, Jeanne11 wrote:And possibly given the chance for you and the others to have me lynched via PM while I wasn't active?

Err.... It was a mock vote thing.... did Titus not explain that or something?

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

figures you won't reply to the rest of my posts, scum.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:38 am

In post 1063, Jeanne11 wrote:figures you won't reply to the rest of my posts, scum.

What exactly would you like me to say for these two posts?

In post 1060, Jeanne11 wrote:Bye now. Not gonna talk to you. All you've been producing is half-baked proof just like Titus did in that last game. Nice try bro.......but that's not gonna work.

Like I'm legit trying to figure this stuff out and see if you can be Town here and you give me a line about me giving half baked proof that you are Scum. I'm asking question and actually trying to sort you right now.

In post 1061, Jeanne11 wrote:If I were to declare V/LA right now, you'd be all 'the game is more important than real life! devote every second of your time to the game even if it means falling your exams!!!!!'

Please don't put words in my mouth and assume what I would say that. If there is reason to doubt I will voice my concerns. I pointed out where I thought it was weird that you triggered early and the timeline of you not being around Monday to triggering the mock vote thing way before that is what I am not getting. Lets be honest, I don't think I am way out of line for asking you about that.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

Jeanne, you have just said far too much. When LQ said there was no way you and I could have been neighbors, just stating Titus and Suzune would be able to vouch was sufficient.

LQ, you had significant proof in the post he quoted. The theme song is Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood talking about "be my neighbor", not subtle. Asking why someone might be weird about that sticks a huge sign asking "Hey are you actually neighbors?" Hence role fishing.

LQ, All votes cast over PM were real. I used the various messaging mechanics to make sure town knew what was going on. Hence why I can conclude you're most likely scum or scum in my townreads. The codes were to transfer things to Elbrin as he couldn't reply back. The hood can only have one person other than Jeanne at a time. To have all four of us discuss things necessitated the code.

What really bothers me is Jeanne is really loose lipped. She's essentially claimed all of the above and some other things I am not confirming or denying. Someone of them may have been done as tests. Given our daytalk power, scum almost certainly have daytalk as well. Yet, if that's the case, why would Jeanne have to spill all that? Further, she'd need a reason to do so.

Tldr, Jeanne is town but I am not trusting her with any secrets (including confirming or rejecting who got my first message) for obvious reasons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1064, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1063, Jeanne11 wrote:figures you won't reply to the rest of my posts, scum.

In post 1060, Jeanne11 wrote:Bye now. Not gonna talk to you. All you've been producing is half-baked proof just like Titus did in that last game. Nice try bro.......but that's not gonna work.

Like I'm legit trying to figure this stuff out and see if you can be Town here and you give me a line about me giving half baked proof that you are Scum. I'm asking question and actually trying to sort you right now.

In post 1061, Jeanne11 wrote:If I were to declare V/LA right now, you'd be all 'the game is more important than real life! devote every second of your time to the game even if it means falling your exams!!!!!'

Please don't put words in my mouth and assume what I would say that. If there is reason to doubt I will voice my concerns. I pointed out where I thought it was weird that you triggered early and the timeline of you not being around Monday to triggering the mock vote thing way before that is what I am not getting. Lets be honest, I don't think I am way out of line for asking you about that.[/quote

THEN WHY DO YOU STILL THINK I AM SCUM AFTER I EXPLAINED STUFF? TELL ME WHY!!!!!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:08 am

In post 1065, Titus wrote:Jeanne, you have just said far too much. When LQ said there was no way you and I could have been neighbors, just stating Titus and Suzune would be able to vouch was sufficient.

LQ, you had significant proof in the post he quoted. The theme song is Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood talking about "be my neighbor", not subtle. Asking why someone might be weird about that sticks a huge sign asking "Hey are you actually neighbors?" Hence role fishing.

LQ, All votes cast over PM were real. I used the various messaging mechanics to make sure town knew what was going on. Hence why I can conclude you're most likely scum or scum in my townreads. The codes were to transfer things to Elbrin as he couldn't reply back. The hood can only have one person other than Jeanne at a time. To have all four of us discuss things necessitated the code.

What really bothers me is Jeanne is really loose lipped. She's essentially claimed all of the above and some other things I am not confirming or denying. Someone of them may have been done as tests. Given our daytalk power, scum almost certainly have daytalk as well. Yet, if that's the case, why would Jeanne have to spill all that? Further, she'd need a reason to do so.

Tldr, Jeanne is town but I am not trusting her with any secrets (including confirming or rejecting who got my first message) for obvious reasons.

FWIW I didn't even watch the Mr. Rogers thing, and I wasn't joking about being PR blind. Why ask Jeanne11 to put herself up to by lynched? Why make that decision? I didn't think Jeanne11 was being super Scum read by people at the time you said to its me or her. Why pick someone who you can keep in close communication with? And I know you're not going to want to answer this, but Why was Suzune involved? I still don't know why Elb was involved, but I'm really lost on Suzune.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:09 am

In post 1066, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 1064, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Please don't put words in my mouth and assume what I would say that. If there is reason to doubt I will voice my concerns. I pointed out where I thought it was weird that you triggered early and the timeline of you not being around Monday to triggering the mock vote thing way before that is what I am not getting. Lets be honest, I don't think I am way out of line for asking you about that.

THEN WHY DO YOU STILL THINK I AM SCUM AFTER I EXPLAINED STUFF? TELL ME WHY!!!!![/quote]

Well when I say I am sorting you I mean I am considering that you could be Town. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

No, you still insist that I am scum even now if your last reply is anything to go by. >.<
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:20 am

In post 1069, Jeanne11 wrote:No, you still insist that I am scum even now if your last reply is anything to go by. >.<

A lot happened that went completely over my head the first time around. I'm playing catch up here. I've never been good at getting stuff like what happened a while ago. I don't read people based on that stuff unless the info is laid out plainly. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to that stuff.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, neither am I and yet you still say I am scum because of that. How come you're allowed to not be bright yet I am not.

#doublestandardseverywhere
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

@LQ, I needed someone people would actually possibly pile votes on. I was stating Elbrin was scum for horrible inane reasons and people thought we were masons together. He was the plan originally. Yet I couldn't use Elbrin if no one would vote him. No one was going to vote me. So that leaves Jeanne or Suzune and Jeanne had more undercurrent. Plus she was wierding me out a bit.

Forgive me if I don't buy you didn't watch or read the title of post 10. Don't buy it at all.

As for why, the pair of Elbrin and Suzune were picked. They were joint townreads of me and Suzune.

@Jeanne and LQ, STOP POSTING PLEASE!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I will not until LQ gets his mind of the gutter and sees the truth of me being town. If he's really town, he would see that I am town as well by now.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:32 am

In post 1072, Titus wrote:@LQ, I needed someone people would actually possibly pile votes on. I was stating Elbrin was scum for horrible inane reasons and people thought we were masons together. He was the plan originally. Yet I couldn't use Elbrin if no one would vote him. No one was going to vote me. So that leaves Jeanne or Suzune and Jeanne had more undercurrent. Plus she was wierding me out a bit.

Forgive me if I don't buy you didn't watch or read the title of post 10. Don't buy it at all.

As for why, the pair of Elbrin and Suzune were picked. They were joint townreads of me and Suzune.

@Jeanne and LQ, STOP POSTING PLEASE!

No, you don't get it, I really am that PR blind.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”