Micro 542: Five Nights at Freddy's Good End.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:24 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 218, GuiltyLion wrote:Okay, how is "freak"ing? Seriously, quote that post and tell me where the scum-motivation in it is.

Don't kill my townread on you, Lane :neutral:

It's like you're assuming Shiro is scum because:
1) Their post had "WTF" in it
2) you think Flow is scum and Shiro is a possible partner

Btw yes, the reaction I thought was fake, and my second point was in fact Shiro being a good candidate for partner. It's a terrible thing to do because I'm never right but it fits pretty nicely.

Maybe it's cause I made up my mind subconsciously. But I don't like shiro not acknowledging the possibility that flow is lying
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Marge »

In post 213, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 212, Marge wrote:If you think shiro' comment was sincere, guilty lion, why did he get only outraged on my comment and not the votes placed on flow prior to my comment?

My thinking was that Flow only doubled down on his claim after Lane pressed him about it more. Lane had already unvoted Flow and Davsto hadn't posted yet since. So the two "votes" were really just Davsto's leftover vote from when Flow tried to justify his hammer. You were the first one to say you still wanted to lynch Flow, after he reiterated his initial claim from page 1.

You're acting like Shiro is nitpicking at you, but there's no reason Shiro should have been focusing on those other two votes beforehand because they came under an entirely different context, and one of them was already retracted. Your reaction feels both defensive and like it's reaching to assign scum-motivation to Shiro.

Not sure if you missed it or what but flow already claimed day 1 to be a beloved princess
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Marge »

Oh wait no you seem to think shiro missed the claim or something?
It's not like the guy is going to claim something different from the "mistake" he made
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Marge »

On a side note maybe it's me but I mentioned the votes from others onto flow and guilty lion has this sudden theory that should clear shiro who has not even defended himself
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Marge »

Haha I totally missed page 9.
Someone not reading the thread reads town to guilty lion apparently.
But the reaction from shiro was fake still because again others voted for flow, he acknowledged those votes on flow but doesn't question those voting flow.
You expect me to believe a player reacted to almost wanting to vote vs actual votes?
That's crazy or scummy thinking lion
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 226, Marge wrote:Not sure if you missed it or what but flow already claimed day 1 to be a beloved princess

people lie on D1 all the time, and then Shiro claimed to have missed it.

In post 229, Marge wrote:But the reaction from shiro was fake still because again others voted for flow, he acknowledged those votes on flow but doesn't question those voting flow.

I already told you, those votes were pre-Flow doubling down on the claim, and one of them was already unvoted. You're misrepping pretty hard here, Shiro never acknowledged the votes on Flow.

Happier with my vote by the second.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Marge »

In post 230, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 226, Marge wrote:Not sure if you missed it or what but flow already claimed day 1 to be a beloved princess

In post 229, Marge wrote:But the reaction from shiro was fake still because again others voted for flow, he acknowledged those votes on flow but doesn't question those voting flow.

I already told you, those votes were pre-Flow doubling down on the claim, and one of them was already unvoted. You're misrepping pretty hard here, Shiro never acknowledged the votes on Flow.

Yes he did.

In post 169, Shiro wrote:I dun see flow as scum, too much of a lynchbait. Unless this is some strange draw all the attention plan to make us thing he wouldn't do it as scum I would think he is town. Dun thik he is a good vote today.

He knew there was votes on the guy obviously.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Marge »

That still again doesn't go oh wait the guy is claiming princess why did you people vote them vs why you want to vote the claimed princess.

You sure are hard defending shiro here.
Why?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Because I think your half-push on him was scummy.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Marge »

Vote: lion

The wking is just too much. I can't see town thinking there is anything wrong with what's been pointed out.
Add that to that the theory me made up, calling players scummy for what is clearly an overreaction to a comment and misreprensting mutiple times things saying it didn't happen, almost like he should be believed instead of looking for himself.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Marge »

In post 233, GuiltyLion wrote:Because I think your half-push on him was scummy.

Well I think your making a case up to save your scum buddy there.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

e_e the OMGUS is so real right now.

Marge if you push this, you will lose :)

As if I would play this way on a scumteam with Shiro. Pfft.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

You can't accuse me of WKing and then also being on a scumteam with Shiro. And I'm pointing out that it was scummy of you to casually suggest Shiro is scum for weak reasons without interacting with Shiro or moving your vote. THAT'S what's scummy.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Marge »

Just showing a bit what I'm referring to.

In post 210, GuiltyLion wrote:Don't like the push on Shiro. Post didn't look fake to me at all.

I still think it's more likely Flow is a jester than either scum or beloved princess, but I do agree with the idea that if Flow is what he says he is, then town must have some kind of powerful counter to help compensate for losing a "night" (day in most games) entirely. I'd really rather push on other people for now, even if he is scum then he has a partner.

It is confusing why he didn't die though, if he's not scum then maybe scum figured he'd be an easy lynch?

Scumpool for me (ignoring the Flow nebula of confusion) is {Davsto, Marge, ZZZX}. Davsto/Marge seemed fine to throw shade on Shiro without asking for followup or moving their votes to a less convenient target than Flow.

Flow
- so when you die does anything happen to the vote counts?

In post 203, Marge wrote:I agree with lane about shiro' reaction considering others voted flow and he said nothing then about the votes.

Which votes in which posts? This feels like a reach/misrep.

VOTE: Marge

First vote he says I'm stretching for a scum read on something that happened in the game.

In post 213, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 212, Marge wrote:If you think shiro' comment was sincere, guilty lion, why did he get only outraged on my comment and not the votes placed on flow prior to my comment?

My thinking was that Flow only doubled down on his claim after Lane pressed him about it more. Lane had already unvoted Flow and Davsto hadn't posted yet since. So the two "votes" were really just Davsto's leftover vote from when Flow tried to justify his hammer. You were the first one to say you still wanted to lynch Flow, after he reiterated his initial claim from page 1.

You're acting like Shiro is nitpicking at you, but there's no reason Shiro should have been focusing on those other two votes beforehand because they came under an entirely different context, and one of them was already retracted. Your reaction feels both defensive and like it's reaching to assign scum-motivation to Shiro.

Then he has this made up theory before shiro says anything.

In post 230, GuiltyLion wrote:

Again making another remark that is untrue to defend shiro.

All in all this is how I see lion:

Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Marge »

In post 237, GuiltyLion wrote:You can't accuse me of WKing and then also being on a scumteam with Shiro. And I'm pointing out that it was scummy of you to casually suggest Shiro is scum for weak reasons without interacting with Shiro or moving your vote. THAT'S what's scummy.

I
think
It's one or the other in my view.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 21, Flow Alpha wrote:At this point I have to admit my real role, I am the Vent which is a passive role. As long as I am alive I pipe out hallucinatory gas but if I die the gas will build up and cause hallucinations. This means the votes will all be jumbled and vote counts will be blacked out. Vote me with caution.

In post 22, Flow Alpha wrote:Wait a minite I said it wrong, i meant when i die the town skips a day

In post 109, Flow Alpha wrote:
In post 106, lane0168 wrote:Alright can we first just get an explanation of what exactly flow alphas role his? Cause I don't get what it is at all.

I'm basically a beloved princess

Guilty, Shiro completely ignores the first 3 claims by flow. 1 weird claim, 1 claim that town skips a day (beloved princess) and 1 beloved princess claim. She has no problem (expressed) with any of it and doesn't mention it once.

You expect me to believe that she didn't see any of those? Either of the first 2 beloved princess claims and only saw the 4th claim, which was the third beloved princess claim. And then decides to go after marge about it?

There was a lot of talk about it... and never once acknowledged it...

How could that be possible?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

:roll:
Marge
remember when you posted a meme about Anatole? How'd that push turn out for you?

And you keep ignoring the key point - there was ONE vote on Flow at the time Shiro posted, and it was from Davsto pre-Flow-claiming-D2. That's entirely different than you saying you want to vote Flow
after
Flow doubled down on his claim.

To say Shiro is "ignoring votes" on Flow is a misrep. That's what's scummy. The reason your reaction is different than Lane's is because Lane immediately asks Shiro about this inconsistency and voted her. That's a town reaction. You, on the other hand, just sheep Lane in saying it was scummy, but don't bother to vote or add any of your own opinions. That's what scum does.

Lane
, yes, I agree Shiro either missed or didn't comment on those claims. But think about it on a deeper level - do you think scum!Shiro would really choose not to comment on it the first time, and then decide to only push on it after Marge makes a comment after the 4th claim? It'd be blatantly obvious that their push isn't consistent with how players were treating the claim beforehand. Shiro is getting called out on it. How does that benefit scum!Shiro?

You guys just take something that someone does that you don't understand and assume it must be coming from scum. That's a poor way to scumhunt and will lead to townies getting lynched.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also it's convenient now that I can be scum in Marge's POV regardless of what Marge thinks of Shiro's alignment.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Marge »

In post 241, GuiltyLion wrote::roll:
Marge
remember when you posted a meme about Anatole? How'd that push turn out for you?

And you keep ignoring the key point - there was ONE vote on Flow at the time Shiro posted, and it was from Davsto pre-Flow-claiming-D2. That's entirely different than you saying you want to vote Flow
after

To say Shiro is "ignoring votes" on Flow is a misrep. That's what's scummy. The reason your reaction is different than Lane's is because Lane immediately asks Shiro about this inconsistency and voted her. That's a town reaction. You, on the other hand, just sheep Lane in saying it was scummy, but don't bother to vote or add any of your own opinions. That's what scum does.

Lane
, yes, I agree Shiro either missed or didn't comment on those claims. But think about it on a deeper level - do you think scum!Shiro would really choose not to comment on it the first time, and then decide to only push on it after Marge makes a comment after the 4th claim? It'd be blatantly obvious that their push isn't consistent with how players were treating the claim beforehand. Shiro is getting called out on it. How does that benefit scum!Shiro?

You guys just take something that someone does that you don't understand and assume it must be coming from scum. That's a poor way to scumhunt and will lead to townies getting lynched.

I explained further.
Just because you ignore post blanetly, as I already have shown, doesn't mean they do not exist.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Marge »

In post 242, GuiltyLion wrote:also it's convenient now that I can be scum in Marge's POV regardless of what Marge thinks of Shiro's alignment.

I'd be more surprised if anyone was town reading you as you just bypassed my whole case into the only thing you can fight against.
But that is what scum does.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Marge »

In post 241, GuiltyLion wrote::roll:
Marge

after

Lane

Fun facts of the Mafia scum search engine.
town lion talking about sheeping in another game
So him saying I'm sheeping a read and not explaining is a lie and him finding sheeping scummy in general is a lie.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Marge how is that post in any way relevant to this conversation? It's not that you sheeped lane, it's that you encouraged his idea that Shiro was scummy without ever voting or interacting with Shiro yourself.

And look! I scumread Kop for the exact same thing in the
very post that you linked to
!

In post 461, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really see consistent behavior here. Kop has voted for Not_Mafia, Vedith,
encouraged a Fox lynch without ever voting it
, then back to Not_Mafia, now onto ASP.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Marge: do you think Shiro is scum? Yes or no answer.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Marge »

In post 246, GuiltyLion wrote:Marge how is that post in any way relevant to this conversation? It's not that you sheeped lane, it's that you encouraged his idea that Shiro was scummy without ever voting or interacting with Shiro yourself.

And look! I scumread Kop for the exact same thing in the
very post that you linked to
!

In post 461, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really see consistent behavior here. Kop has voted for Not_Mafia, Vedith,
encouraged a Fox lynch without ever voting it
, then back to Not_Mafia, now onto ASP.

You realize by the time I posted he shiro already posted his comments.
I again already stated my oppinion
Nothing is going to change those 2 facts in this game.

GuiltyLion wrote:Marge: do you think Shiro is scum? Yes or no answer.

Tell you what.
I asked you about a town read on shiro you never responded to.
When you feel the need to respond to my question I asked many pages ago.
I'll completely responses to your misleading question.
Flow Alpha
Flow Alpha
Goon
Flow Alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Flow Alpha »

Flow - so when you die does anything happen to the vote counts?

No

Can we have a vote count
im mafia irl, ama

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”