Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

@LQ, I have learned a shitton from my gambit. If I am alive in a few days, I should have this cracked.

Also, why wouldn't you claim here?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1256, wgeurts wrote:
In post 1238, BRantz wrote:Okay... I am literally done trying now. I will not interact with you for at minimum at least the rest of the day.

Woo, someone joined me! Maybe if enough people do this she will be forced to notice even town dislike her logic. Anyway it was a reaction test in a fitting location and sadly it yielded nothing, I was trying to get something from Ranger.

And this boils down to 'let's discredit whatever Jeanne says so that she wouldn't be any threat to LQ and myself later'.

@wgeurts @LQ And you can tell me why I am scum while you're at it. Any use of 'you're an emotional git and your reads suck' or any variety thereof will be ignored.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:07 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 1296, LicketyQuickety wrote:Wgeurts is weird. I don't know why they are defending me so strongly. IDK could just be because of going against popular opinion, not sure.

Quote where I do this, i literally called your last posts awful
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:08 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 1297, Jeanne11 wrote:@wgeurts Here's the question

In post 1022, Jeanne11 wrote:Why not use our abilities to full extent in order to catch scum?

Please do, just say shenanigans have confirmed him as scum.
just like RR has claimed I'm town for (reasons)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1303, wgeurts wrote:
In post 1297, Jeanne11 wrote:@wgeurts Here's the question

In post 1022, Jeanne11 wrote:Why not use our abilities to full extent in order to catch scum?

Please do, just say shenanigans have confirmed him as scum.
just like RR has claimed I'm town for (reasons)

Him being LQ? What shenigans?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:43 am

Post by wgeurts »

Just vaguely say that something done via your role has confirmed him as scum.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1305, wgeurts wrote:Just vaguely say that something done via your role has confirmed him as scum.

That's not vague. He has a high likelihood of scum just because scum didn't vote him.

Either a) LQ is scum or B) They didn't think votes were anonymous which highly points to scum within Suzune/Elbrin/Jeanne.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

There is the possibility scum were already on the wagon, but again that's scum within the three most likely again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

If you have something stronger, you should out it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:57 am

Post by wgeurts »

No I'm wondering if the reason jeanne is getting so frustrated is that she KNOWS LQ is scum because of something game-mechanic wise, if that's so I'm asking her to say so but not say how as that could reveal useful abilities
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1309, wgeurts wrote:No I'm wondering if the reason jeanne is getting so frustrated is that she KNOWS LQ is scum because of something game-mechanic wise, if that's so I'm asking her to say so but not say how as that could reveal useful abilities

I can state for certain this is no. You wouldn't believe me if I said why Jeanne was pushing LQ's scum so hard. It's something so off I'm reflecting on it. Town or scum wouldn't actually put forth the reason Jeanne's so confident.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:28 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 1310, Titus wrote:
In post 1309, wgeurts wrote:No I'm wondering if the reason jeanne is getting so frustrated is that she KNOWS LQ is scum because of something game-mechanic wise, if that's so I'm asking her to say so but not say how as that could reveal useful abilities

I can state for certain this is no. You wouldn't believe me if I said why Jeanne was pushing LQ's scum so hard. It's something so off I'm reflecting on it. Town or scum wouldn't actually put forth the reason Jeanne's so confident.

Are you saying that Jeanne's reasoning is irrational? Or are you saying that neither town nor scum would say what the reason is? If the latter why?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1311, BRantz wrote:
In post 1310, Titus wrote:

Are you saying that Jeanne's reasoning is irrational? Or are you saying that neither town nor scum would say what the reason is? If the latter why?

Both. It's just that unbelievable...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not saying her reasons for LQ are bad for LQ being scum, but she's real likely confbiasing if town. Her rabid desire comes from something no one should actually have...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:36 am

Post by BRantz »

In post 1313, Titus wrote:I'm not saying her reasons for LQ are bad for LQ being scum, but she's real likely confbiasing if town. Her rabid desire comes from something no one should actually have...

Okay, so why is LQ scum for you then? (besides the rolefishing)
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

You want a case? You shall have it.

In post 40, LicketyQuickety wrote:So far I don't like Jeanne11

Since I know that my role is town, this rung scummy to me.

In post 48, LicketyQuickety wrote:

How is it not pro-town? do we not push Scum or something? C'mon Titus, I know you know better that that.

He wants to push others and doesn't want to be pushed himself. He immediately got defensive when I pushed him.

In post 50, LicketyQuickety wrote:[

You and Titus seem to be a little too coordinated for my taste.

PEdit: Why are you giving her that kind of credit Titus?

Thinks that because we're coordinated it must mean we're scum. Doesn't take into account the possibility of us being neighbours.

In post 201, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 199, Titus wrote:
In post 196, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 176, Jeanne11 wrote:Hey, everyone, Titus said it herself, she gets angrier the more certain the probability of lynch is. Let's see if she's gonna start yelling if we lynch her scumbuddy Elbirn.

This is the worst fucking argument I've seen in this thread so far. But Jeanne11 can't be serious here. I still don't like it at all.

I'd really like it if Jeanne11 got some pressure on them, because these kinds of posts are shitty and I don't want to see Jeanne11 skate by with this kind of shit.

VOTE: Jeanne11

It's actually true. I get frustrated with bad lynches as town and aggressive conspire to out scum.

That mailman isn't here and he's inadvertently making me look bad for getting caught in traffic. Oh well.

The point stands, I don't like Jeanne11's posts.

Still doesn't like my posts even after Titus confirmed that what I said is true.

In post 297, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 296, Titus wrote:So what's AUA then?

IDK. :giggle:

Doesn't know what AUA is. If he were town, his role PM would have explained it.

In post 325, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 324, Jeanne11 wrote:All I know is that Titus claimed town in our last game without any solid proof. She ended up being scum. So naturally I am suspicious of anyone not giving solid proof.

Thanks,

I like where my vote is right now.

Doesn't like the fact that I am not trusting him even after I explained why I don't trust people so easily anymore.

In post 332, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 330, Jeanne11 wrote:I did produce it. You could be doing the same as Titus did last game. That is all I have to say right now. Geez, if you are really town, you would give me 'I am town because X, Y and Z'. It cannot be THAT hard to do so, geez.

Oh, and how sure are you that I would give you an "I am town for X, Y, Z reasons"?

I can throw around buzzwords like Pro-Town, Scumhunting, active, trying to solve the game and stuff, but I assume people are already seeing that stuff so there's no reason for me to explain everything I've done in this game so far that shows I'm Town.

Even worse, I can throw self meta on top to represent I am Town, but I am distancing myself from that since doing self meta is frowned upon and can easily be manipulated.

I'm not going to give X, Y, Z reasons why I am Town, and its pretty retarded that that's the thing you're looking for for me to "prove" I'm Town. I am above needing to argue why I am Town and its a stupid concept.

He thinks he doesn't need to prove he's town and is above such silly concepts as town or scum. Either he has a superiority complex or he's trying to avoid any suspicion.

In post 398, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 395, Jeanne11 wrote:And why so interested all of a sudden? Trying to get an easy kill? *glares*

Yeah, when I made that comment it wasn't the first time I was thinking it.

Lookie here, he says the time when he made a comment it wasn't the first time he was thinking of making an easy kill.

In post 738, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm sorry Titus, but your case against me is beyond strawmany.

He is throwing 'strawman' thing around too. It's a scum characteristic fmpov.

In post 982, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 981, wgeurts wrote:That last post is rather far fetched.

Town always has reasonable doubt. Jeanne11 has not demonstrated that at all in their Scum read on us.

Hasn't demonstrated reasonable doubt on his scumread on me either. By his own logic, he is scum.

In post 1007, LicketyQuickety wrote:This can be cleared up pretty easily if Titus says they are neighbors...

.....and then after she says so, proceeds to ask more tentative questions

In post 1070, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1069, Jeanne11 wrote:No, you still insist that I am scum even now if your last reply is anything to go by. >.<

A lot happened that went completely over my head the first time around. I'm playing catch up here. I've never been good at getting stuff like what happened a while ago. I don't read people based on that stuff unless the info is laid out plainly. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to that stuff.

Admits he's not brightest. Accuses me of not being brightest. Conclusion: he's scum trying to save his hide by shifting the blame to a second not-as-bright person in the game.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Hey LQ, why is Jeanne scum?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Ranger »

wgeurts wrote:lol at that last past you claim that your reads have been static all game
I did no such thing.

Specific reads of mine have remained consistently strong. My townbloc of {Jeanne, Elbirn, Suzune, FireKari, Titus} has never wavered. All my other reads have changed: I went from not having reads on pistachi0n and Klingoncelt to having increasingly-strong townreads on them. You and Reasonably Rational have had the strength of my read change throughout the entire game. BRantz has shifted from scum to null and is currently back in scum. BlackestMagic was originally only weakly scum, and now is solidly scum. And LicketyQuickety briefly made me doubt the read, but when that was proven to be just a show, the read strengthened again.

Not static. Just subtle.

LicketyQuickety wrote:Ranger while articulate doesn't seem to be convincing anyone of anything right now. RR seems the most reasonable by far.
If you can't see the "convenience" behind this stance, I don't know what to tell you.

Jeanne is Jeanne and not much will change from them, but I think they are town for reasons Rager has said. It doesn't make sense that Jeanne would be so strong against me as Scum. Wgeurts is weird. I don't know why they are defending me so strongly. IDK could just be because of going against popular opinion, not sure. As far as I'm concerned, Titus has done nothing actually helpful this game by using their ability that, lets face it, lead to a wild goose chase and lots and lots of Wifom. I have no idea why Town!Titus would do something with such little thought put behind it. Brants made an entrance and didn't really do anything. Kling has more of barely anything
These stances all seem to be following popular opinion as well.

Notably, Blackest Magic is absent. Additionally, at L-1, he does not claim.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Ranger »

Also of note: the LicketyQuickety wagon has held a fairly steady growth throughout the day, and has not been hammered yet.

That tells you either there are a lot of scum already on the wagon (doubtful) or LQ is scum (probable).
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

@Ranger, what other sites do you play on?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:35 am

Post by wgeurts »

JEANNE DEAL OR NO DEAL?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

No deal. And that's a poor attitude to take after I posted a case. What more do you want?!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:08 am

Post by wgeurts »

If you're so convinced why not accept?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:15 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 1321, Jeanne11 wrote:No deal. And that's a poor attitude to take after I posted a case. What more do you want?!

But it was such a good deal......

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:18 am

Post by FireKari »

wgeurts town, Jeanne maybe but unlikely town.
Look at those solid reads by me.

I am so good.
I don't know if Yukari agrees with that.
I think Yukari thinks Kling is scum and we haven't reached a consensus on that.

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”