Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

UNVOTE: Kilgamayan
VOTE: Sakura Hana

So what the heck is up with Sakura Hana's entire exchange with pieguyn from and why does nobody care about it?
Like, I dunno, it seems way too defensive? Why does Shadoweh find Sakura Hana to be obvtown? Is there something I'm missing here?
Posts like are needlessly aggressive and don't really do anything other than shut out discussion which I find to be scummy.
Like, yeah, whatever.
There isn't much else that's interesting me all that much right now, so I guess I'll see what's in the thread tomorrow.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i doubt sakura is getting lynched today even if she were scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 176, zMuffinMan wrote:i doubt sakura is getting lynched today even if she were scum

yep.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Kagami »

I have bork and shadoweh for town, biased toward town on thugkiddums for reasons outside of play.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

is that it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Kagami »

I have weaker opinions on other people.

I find it odd that you already had an answer for how your role would be possible as scum, but presented it as impossible.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nothing is impossible when you row row fight the power
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Kagami »

Gaiden is a read I generally keep under my hat if you were interested in that one specifically, btw.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

do you have a read on him
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Kagami »

Maybe!
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

No Yukari here, I only list good 2hus for these games.

In post 136, Shadoweh wrote:Kilga, considering this is role madness what's wrong with playing the role game early when there's noting better to do?

There are better ways to play the role game than completely buying into TownMuffin based on the -4 thing. Borkborkbork has had a better approach to this. The -4 thing doesn't mean much to me in regards to Muffin's alignment. I don't even particularly care about the clarification that it's permanent. I think it's possible ScumMuffin could lie about that and get away with it.

(For clarification, I'm not saying Muffin is scum, only that casually tossing him into the town bin based on just the -4 is a bad idea. It's also something really easy for scum to do out of fear of making waves by questioning what looks like a perfectly logical conclusion on the surface.)

Sympathizing with pie over Sakura in their spat, Keyboardsmash's #175 is pretty much dead-on. tbh pie's reaction to #101 is basically what my reaction would have been except I might have not made my desire to replace out so public. Also things like #109 are kind of silly when pie was explicitly seriously voting for someone else at the time.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

(Addendum: I actually also think TownMuffin could lie about the -4 thing being permanent and get away with it, and think it's plausible that he would.)
~ Edible
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

why would i lie about that?
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

First two reasons that come to mind are "Getting immediate reactions" and "Trying to influence role ability/spell card decisions".
~ Edible
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Although I should probably clarify that "I think it's plausible TownMuffin would lie about the -4 thing being permanent" is less meant in the sense of me knowing why you would do it and more in the sense that I don't think you'd be afraid to do it, because you'd also know you could get away with it.
~ Edible
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:04 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 175, thdgkdms wrote:UNVOTE: Kilgamayan
VOTE: Sakura Hana

So what the heck is up with Sakura Hana's entire exchange with pieguyn from and why does nobody care about it?
Like, I dunno, it seems way too defensive? Why does Shadoweh find Sakura Hana to be obvtown? Is there something I'm missing here?
Posts like are needlessly aggressive and don't really do anything other than shut out discussion which I find to be scummy.
Like, yeah, whatever.
There isn't much else that's interesting me all that much right now, so I guess I'll see what's in the thread tomorrow.

Well I find her town too.

And that's discounting her claim that she can be conftown tomorrow.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 188, Kilgamayan wrote:First two reasons that come to mind are "Getting immediate reactions" and "Trying to influence role ability/spell card decisions".

there are better ways to do both
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't have any sort of town read on any of the following: bork, kagami, shadoweh, gaiden, chocola

every other player is somewhere on the spectrum of "eh could be town" to "most likely town"

sleep time
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:20 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I'm actually townreading shadoweh knowing that I'm kinda being naive here.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Apparently im obvtown for some unknown reason to me!

Why are you townreading shadoweh?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:14 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Well based on what kind of posts she've only made so far and me saying that my read on her is naive I think it's easy to guess why.

Also you already know what I'm gonna say for reason for townreading you. I've never said anything different ever iirc when it comes to explaining my townread on you :P
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

No i wasnt asking you for your townread reason on me, i know you should be able to see my towngame from a mile away (unlike a certain pieguy), the obvtown remark was about shadoweh saying im obvtown.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:13 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 166, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 152, borkjerfkin wrote:We haven't seen the gladiator in action

well duh, but why do you think i would make that up?

Why not? It's a way of eschewing RVS / interacting / looking for role related responses
or you just being cheeky because you're you.

I don't feel I'm being particularly unreasonable in being wary about unprompted D1 claims, and I really don't have much more to say about this
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 192, zMuffinMan wrote:every other player is somewhere on the spectrum of "eh could be town" to "most likely town"

explain Feysal/ns/thdgkdms/Kilga

explain no Kagami - I think that opening has a specific goal and I think scum would be worried about a locked in plan like that biting them in the ass if the gamestate evolves in an unexpected way.

I can deal with a lack of a townread on me for my contributions re: your role. This "does muffin have a role that's quantifiably more likely to come from town than scum" is pretty much just theory (albeit game specific theory) and is something I feel I'm just objectively right about; I'd be objectively right about it as scum too.

But since you said "Don't have a town read" rather than "Have a scumread", same question to you as to pie: am I scummy for my opinion on that?

I'm at least sympathetic to the other reads on there
beefycheese
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:20 am

Post by notscience »

Because I'm adorable.
Show