Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Accountant »

So you are refusing to give the links?

What do you mean by meta bury?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 73, Accountant wrote:Vedith: I agree a good scum will do that. There is no guarunted that fuzzylogic is a good scum.

Before we continue, have you had a scum in a game not do RVS before?
Have you had town not do RVS before?
I claim scum \o/
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Accountant »

I have not had a game in which one person refused to do RVS except for people who were plain lurkers.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 75, Accountant wrote:So you are refusing to give the links?

What do you mean by meta bury?

Refusing to give links? I just don't care enough to advocate your reach early game.

Trying to bury town early based on Meta. If I really wanted to use Meta, I'd look at your past game you played that I modded.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Funny enough thing is I have a slight early town lean on Accountant. The good intention is there, but the questioning is weird as hell.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Accountant »

Except it is you who brought up meta first, by saying that you think Keyser would tunnel you due to past games.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 80, Accountant wrote:Except it is you who brought up meta first, by saying that you think Keyser would tunnel you due to past games.

He hasn't so far. He was quick to give me a town read after I said that. Could possibly be because I threw him off his game already. Meaning he could be possible scum. Usually Keyser leans heavy on me throughout the first two days. We exchange words. We share GIFS. Laughs & grievances are had. I call him scum. He calls me scum. We both end up being town. Thus is the life between Keyser & myself. That's basically the "meta" between us.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Accountant »

Also, I'm not particularly intetested in Keyser's actions in past games. I'm interested in what instances Fragger was thinking of when he said Keyser would tunnel him.

He was quick to give me a town read after I said that. Could possibly be because I threw him off his game already. Meaning he could be possible scum.

"Possibly be", "could be possible scum"; you sound like you want me to think Keyser is scummy(and focus my questioning on him perhaps?) while not actually coming out and saying it.

Usually Keyser leans heavy on me throughout the first two days.

Usually? As in he routinely leans heavily on you early game? You make it sound like it's something both of you are accustomed to - "wake up, receive role PM, see Fragger on player list, tunnel time!"

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 77, Accountant wrote:I have not had a game in which one person refused to do RVS except for people who were plain lurkers.

Why where do you get the reasoning for scum having a motive to not RVS?
I claim scum \o/
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 am

Post by BNL »

In post 70, Fraggernaut wrote:

So accountant do you find inattentiveness to the game scum aligned?

I think inattentiveness is scummy. Town are the ones truly scumhunting, so they need to look through all posts carefully. Scum don't have to follow on the game as closely, they just have to defend themselves/push someone.

Wow, about 4-5 hours and we are at 3 pages worth of content. My previous game was much slower than this, and it is harder to read everything.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 83, Vedith wrote:
In post 77, Accountant wrote:I have not had a game in which one person refused to do RVS except for people who were plain lurkers.

Why where do you get the reasoning for scum having a motive to not RVS?

*taps skull lightly*

I thought, why would fuzzylogic not do RVS? and came up with this answer.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 82, Accountant wrote:Also, I'm not particularly intetested in Keyser's actions in past games. I'm interested in what instances Fragger was thinking of when he said Keyser would tunnel him.

He was quick to give me a town read after I said that. Could possibly be because I threw him off his game already. Meaning he could be possible scum.

"Possibly be", "could be possible scum"; you sound like you want me to think Keyser is scummy(and focus my questioning on him perhaps?) while not actually coming out and saying it.

Usually Keyser leans heavy on me throughout the first two days.

Usually? As in he routinely leans heavily on you early game? You make it sound like it's something both of you are accustomed to - "wake up, receive role PM, see Fragger on player list, tunnel time!"

Not even but it's a good reach again Accountant.

Typically he does go hard on me, so I expect it in a way from his town game.

Also I don't care if you question me cause I've already stated your questioning has been weird & looks pretty fluffy when it comes to "Scum Hunting".

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 85, Accountant wrote:*taps skull lightly*

Again, I know what you are trying to think...
...But it's wrong. You can't even give an example of why. There has been games I've been town and not joined RVS.
And the times people have jumped on it, guess what, they were also town.
I claim scum \o/
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 84, BNL wrote:

I think inattentiveness is scummy. Town are the ones truly scumhunting, so they need to look through all posts carefully. Scum don't have to follow on the game as closely, they just have to defend themselves/push someone.

Wow, about 4-5 hours and we are at 3 pages worth of content. My previous game was much slower than this, and it is harder to read everything.

Bullet what is your experience if any outside of this site when it comes to Mafia?

Inattentiveness is a poor way to read someone "Town" or "Scum" when it comes to the game of Mafia, in it's forum version. I learned this the hard way myself. What if someone has real life issues going on? A job? Family? A significant other? Do you find Slandaar & anyone else who has yet to confirm or post a lot of content automatic scum based on the amount of times they've posted?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Accountant »

Why does Keyser go harder on you than he does on everyone else? We all have equal chances of drawing scum.

your questioning has been weird & looks pretty fluffy when it comes to "Scum Hunting

By saying my questioning is fluffy, you are implying it is irrelevant or fillerish. Which parts were irrelevant and fillerish? Doesn't this claim contradict your previous assertion that I am reaching, which implies heavily overcommiting to a line of thought/a scumread that doesn't have sufficient evidence. So am I making bland, meaningless posts or am I going in guns blazing at the slightest provocation?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 87, Vedith wrote:
In post 85, Accountant wrote:*taps skull lightly*

Again, I know what you are trying to think...
...But it's wrong. You can't even give an example of why. There has been games I've been town and not joined RVS.
And the times people have jumped on it, guess what, they were also town.

These people are engaging in anti town behavior.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also in reference to my last post. I'll stand by & wait as someone tries to accuse me (probably scum) of "coaching". * Grabs popcorn *

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 89, Accountant wrote:Why does Keyser go harder on you than he does on everyone else? We all have equal chances of drawing scum.

your questioning has been weird & looks pretty fluffy when it comes to "Scum Hunting

By saying my questioning is fluffy, you are implying it is irrelevant or fillerish. Which parts were irrelevant and fillerish? Doesn't this claim contradict your previous assertion that I am reaching, which implies heavily overcommiting to a line of thought/a scumread that doesn't have sufficient evidence. So am I making bland, meaningless posts or am I going in guns blazing at the slightest provocation?

Not at all. I have a slight town lean on you, as already stated. Your actual line of questioning has been fluffy. It seems like you're trying to overcompensate on me not providing links & are reaching for any way to get a in for a mislynch later. Your questions haven't really progressed the game forward thus far. Instead we're going around in a continuous circle that's leading no where. Your posts & questions make it seem like you're providing content, but they haven't actually provided anything in retrospect.

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:02 am

Post by BNL »

In post 88, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 84, BNL wrote:

Bullet what is your experience if any outside of this site when it comes to Mafia?

Inattentiveness is a poor way to read someone "Town" or "Scum" when it comes to the game of Mafia, in it's forum version. I learned this the hard way myself. What if someone has real life issues going on? A job? Family? A significant other? Do you find Slandaar & anyone else who has yet to confirm or post a lot of content automatic scum based on the amount of times they've posted?

Have played IRL Mafia before, but this is my second forum Mafia, so the second game where I'm scumhunting.

If someone actually has IRL issues and hence has been inattentive to the game, they would say so in thread.

Oh, and by inattentiveness I don't mean lurking. I mean not paying attention to the game. If someone posts something that would clearly have changed if they had read another post, that is inattentive. Lurkers are still following the game, just not posting; if they aren't, they will catch on, or replace out.
GTKAS - BNL

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also why are we still talking about RVS when it's clearly over?

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 93, BNL wrote:
In post 88, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 84, BNL wrote:

Have played IRL Mafia before, but this is my second forum Mafia, so the second game where I'm scumhunting.

If someone actually has IRL issues and hence has been inattentive to the game, they would say so in thread.

Oh, and by inattentiveness I don't mean lurking. I mean not paying attention to the game. If someone posts something that would clearly have changed if they had read another post, that is inattentive. Lurkers are still following the game, just not posting; if they aren't, they will catch on, or replace out.

Wouldn't you say inattentiveness & lurking are one in the same? You said you think it's scum aligned.

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:07 am

Post by BNL »

Inattentiveness is posting but not paying attention. Lurking is paying attention (whether at that time or caught on) but not posting.
GTKAS - BNL

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@ Accountant Also to answer your question about Keyser. I think he would be more comfortable as scum to try to go hard on me out of everyone due to the fact of our experience together. I think we both have a pretty good read on each other's game. It would be more beneficial for him (as scum) to get a mislynch on me early on to remove me from the game.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 96, BNL wrote:Inattentiveness is posting but not paying attention. Lurking is paying attention (whether at that time or caught on) but not posting.

Noted.

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:32 am

Post by BNL »

Fraggernaut:

Starts off by posting his interactions with Keyser, then WIFOMs on page 2, which I don't like. TBH I think that there is nothing to read about the Fragger vs Keyser interactions as they do it all the time. Then he starts to get into the Fraggernaut vs Accountant fight, where he talks about meta regarding himself and Keyser, but refusing to link Accountant to his games, saying that he can search it up if he wants. (To me that is laziness rather than scummy play). But the problem is that, most of the time when he answers Accountant, instead of approaching his questions directly, he tells him to look at his meta, which I really don't like. Later he starts questioning me about my experience in Mafia and lurking vs inattentiveness, which doesnt help at all. Also he states that RVS is over, which is really IIOA. Leaning scum on Fraggernaut.

Accountant:

At the start he is answering questions made by people, which I like. (Also Accountant is a he, he said it in the Nobody Special thread, and said he changed his displayed gender to female for some reason). Then he starts pushing the game forward by asking questions in #63, and responding to peoples answers to them. I feel that this is town behaviour, so I'm leaning town on Accountant.

Vedith:

As I have mentioned, he has posted not much of substance for the first half of the game. Then when i pointed it out, he starts participating in the game, actively engaging in Fragger's and Accountants posts. Though the fact that this was after the prompt made me feel like he could be scum and "covered his mistake" by starting to seemingly scumhunt. Null for now.
GTKAS - BNL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”