Micro 542: Five Nights at Freddy's Good End.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

You're introducing all sorts of weird speculation specifically to cast doubt on my claim. Why would there be a roleblocker just because there is a cop? Anyone who claims "Doc" in LYLO is not conftown, because they could just make it up on the spot. It's a closed setup.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Davsto »

I'm saying that if there's a Doc, then ZZZX probably won't die tonight if we lynch you.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Davsto »

Talk about projection.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

And if there isn't a doc, then ZZZX dies and you're in LyLo with Marge and Lane. I have no idea why that's preferable to picking between Marge and Lane today.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:29 am

Post by lane0168 »

BOOYA! Good work davsto.

I'll believe the cop claim, because of flows power of blocking powers. And I'm assuming if guilty has more than 1 vote he couldn't cop. So that's another way to either not be able to use it or have to claim

Also, I'm lost. I read the flip like 10 times getting pumped to speed lynch shiro for the win lol.

Guilty, what happened if you had more than 1 vote? You just couldn't use your power?

Pedit, I'm not reading all those before I post this lol
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Davsto »

And with me putting doubt into their head like this, are they really going to try and kill ZZZX?

You're coming up with all sorts of panicky reasons not to be lynched today.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Davsto »

(Also no I'm not crumbing Doc so if there is one please please please don't attempt to counterclaim

thanks)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Davsto, the way you are approaching this is even more dense than what Marge was doing, and makes me inclined to believe that you are scum.

VOTE: Davsto

Lane - you are exactly right. I will full claim - I am . I can investigate someone each night, as long as my 'music box' is not wound up. My music box is wound up if the night ends with more than 1 vote on me.

I crumbed this in my second post:

In post 33, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't disbelieve Flow Alpha's claim but he needs to explain the mixup and why exactly he thought it was a good idea to claim, because I see nothing there that we needed to know right now.

In post 27, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I think we should lynch GuiltyLion. Thoughts?

Let's not.
Though I appreciate your effort to wind me up
. What do you think of Flow's claim?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Like Davsto your reasoning is ATROCIOUS. I promise you you will lynch me, I will flip town cop, ZZZX will die, and then you will have to choose between Marge and Lane. Whereas instead if you believe my claim, the choice for you right now would be between Marge and Lane. Congrats, you've completely wasted D3 and ruined town's chances of victory.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

There's just no way Dav's mindset comes from town.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:25 am

Post by lane0168 »

I don't see a point in lynching a claimed cop. I understood davsto not believing the beloved princess. But this seems plenty plausible to me
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Davsto »

Do you want me to claim? I can't prove it anymore thanks to Guilty's panicked, premature claim, but I can tell you anyway.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

If you want to lynch me, then you should lynch me in LYLO, because there will be a conftown that I will refuse to lynch. Lynching me today is unarguably a terrible play and I'm blown away that town!Davsto wouldn't see that. Note that Marge was immediately receptive to the point I made.

My claim was not premature. It's the correct play to guarantee that there is conftown in LyLo. I could have played the subtle game and crumbed all day that ZZZX was town, but I was kinda sick of doing that yesterday and I figured if I got in risk of being lynched I'd just have to claim regardless, at which point there'd be more skepticism because I didn't claim immediately.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like there was no way Marge was gonna let me go with a ZZZX townread unexplained, so I just cut that discussion short.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Davsto »

*sigh*

I'm Phone Guy. Each Day I can inspect one person and I get their flavour name. Last I inspected Guilty and thus I can support that The Puppet is his actual role name. Sadly, due to him deciding to claim early, I can no longer prove it.

(I inspected Shiro first, by the way.)

Reason I doubt Guilty:

Whilst not impossible, Watcher+Cop+Flavour Name Cop seems an odd combination. Admittedly, Flavour Name Cop has little to no power so it's not like it's ridiculous, but it's still slightly odd in my eyes.
Secondly, The Puppet+Balloon Boy makes a surprising amount of sense as a scumteam, considering they were both introduced in FNaF2. I have been aware of this from daystart hence my push.
Thirdly, his attitude to Flow yesterday was largely to focus on other things and try to take attention away from the push ("X what are your reads outside of Flow", his hard Marge push, etc) which I find meh.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Vote Count 3.1

lane0168 (L-3)-
Davsto (L-2)- GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion (L-1)- Marge, Davsto

ZZZX (L-3)-
Marge (L-3)-

Not Voting: lane0168, ZZZX

With
alive, it takes
to lynch!

Night 3 ends in: (expired on 2015-11-19 12:00:00)

The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:^Shiro is definitely town :lol:

also happy birthday Lane!

^ me crumbing my N1 result

In post 138, Marge wrote:
In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:^Shiro is definitely town :lol:

also happy birthday Lane!

How is that town?

^ I ignore this question as long as possible because it's anti-town for me to out myself at this point.

In post 210, GuiltyLion wrote:Don't like the push on Shiro. Post didn't look fake to me at all.

^ Me again crumbing a Shiro innocent result

In post 264, GuiltyLion wrote:I still think literally nothing in 185 is alignment indicative, but whatever agree to disagree.

^ Me again saying didn't come from scum. At this point, I figured it would be obvious if I died that I had an innocent result on Shiro.

In post 280, GuiltyLion wrote:
I don't feel the need to explain my townread on Shiro to you Marge.
Explaining townreads is a waste of time, I've found. Explaining scumreads is what's useful because that might actually get scum lynched.

What's important is that everyone knows my view on Shiro.
You've called Shiro a liar and said my defense of Shiro is scummy but refused to give an actual read on Shiro.

^ More town!Shiro crumbs for my flip

In post 319, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 317, Marge wrote:
1) I think your town read on shiro is fake, which I said. You can tell me you can't explain it, I say it doesn't exsist.
2) if your claim is true what did you day 1

1. It's not fake. I just don't feel like taking the time to convince you of my read, especially since I suspect you'll just spin it into me being scummy somehow.
2) Don't worry, it'll all make sense after my flip :D And the way you are playing is making it very likely that you'll be lynched when I do. So regardless of your alignment, this line of questioning is terrible for you.

^ Read this and tell me that it doesn't come from a cop with a clear on Shiro.

Davsto - what do you have against scum!Marge? Because if you're town then to me it's pretty obviously Marge.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Davsto »

Explain how?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Davsto »

^ in regards to
In post 366, GuiltyLion wrote:Davsto - what do you have against scum!Marge? Because if you're town then to me it's pretty obviously Marge.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Davsto »

I mean I've already said I'm basically null on Marge and am too ill (horribly horrible sore throat where I literally cringe in pain whenever I swallow) to bother ISOing and rereading her. I'm not against the idea of scum!Marge, I just have no particular inclination of there being a scum!Marge.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Davsto »

UNVOTE:

Because I'd like to have some consideration of Marge before the day gets ended.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 367, Davsto wrote:Explain how?

It's mainly my townread on Lane combined with everything I had against Marge on D2. Her pushes have been on Shiro/ZZZX/me, all of whom are town FMPOV, and then the way she treated the Flow wagon looks much more like a bus than you or Lane. If you or Lane bussed then it was a very decisive hardbus from the getgo, and I gave plenty of wiggle room for either of you to back out of that if you wanted to.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also, this kind of reasoning and evidence is exactly why I spent D2 poking around at different people instead of just speedvoting the obvious lynch.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Davsto »

Hmm, maybe. I'll look at it tomorrow when I can function to a higher standard.

PEdit see, I'd argue against that. IMO, the less you focus on other people, the more they think they can get away with. If you focus on the main lynch and then come back to people's behaviour afterwards, you're more likely to catch something than if you actively show that you are looking at other people during the day because they're going to be more careless.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Davsto »

But honestly that's just a playstyle thing and entirely irrelevant in regards to alignments.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”