Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 115, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, I think Accountant's antitown=scum pushing is absolute nonsense and she's as fake as her gender.

I'm not one to use meta, but do you think it would help in this situation
It seems like it would, cause accountant's posting doesn't ring any bells for me
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 118, RadiantCowbells wrote:K Vedith I'm going to need you to provide an example of a game where you're scum.

asap

Find one yourself.
I claim scum \o/
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Whose salty? You're too adorable.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Radiant reaching for that OMGUS.

BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 am

Post by BlockyMan »

I think me he said
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 am

Post by BlockyMan »

being salty
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Vedith »

RC is arrogant, just smile and say "well done" with a pat on the head to comments you dislike.
Pretty valuable to town if town though...
I claim scum \o/
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Well Rc's way of play makes scum to act so defensive and get out of their shell. As her attack of you Fraggernaut , I'm going to think your a town player becuase the way you answered to her arrogance. I don't get scum vibes from him nor you ...

We might wait and see how her arrogance can be helpful.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

This VC Brought To you By The VoteCountBringer. I bring you vote counts because thats what I do.

The job is rough, and the pay is lousy. We lost some good vote counters in this line of work...

Vote Count #1.3:

Vedith (L-6): BulletNLynchProof

Accountant (L-6): All Alone

Keyser Soze (L-6): Fraggernaut

Errantparabola (L-6): Vedith

PatientZer0 (L-5): Frozen Angel, Keyser Soze

BulletNLynchproof (L-5): Errantparabola, PatientZer0

TheFuzzylogicc9 (L-6): Accountant

Fraggernaut (L-6): RadiantCowbells

RadiantCowbells (L-6): BlockyMan

Not Voting: Slandaar

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2015-11-14 01:45:00) [/color][/area]
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 108, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 57, Accountant wrote:PEdit: BulletNLynchproof's post gave me an immediate reaction of "this post is town".

Really? It gave me the opposite reaction.

In post 84, BNL wrote:
In post 70, Fraggernaut wrote:

So accountant do you find inattentiveness to the game scum aligned?

I think inattentiveness is scummy. Town are the ones truly scumhunting, so they need to look through all posts carefully. Scum don't have to follow on the game as closely, they just have to defend themselves/push someone.

Wow, about 4-5 hours and we are at 3 pages worth of content. My previous game was much slower than this, and it is harder to read everything.

Are you telling me that you can't think of any time where town didn't put attention into the game? Because I can think of plenty.
Inattentiveness might be antitown but it is definitely not alignment indicative.

In post 91, Fraggernaut wrote:Also in reference to my last post. I'll stand by & wait as someone tries to accuse me (probably scum) of "coaching". * Grabs popcorn *

I am unsure which way this post leans but i'd be interested in knowing what other people think.

VOTE: BulletNLynchproof

I think this game is gonna be interesting.

By voting me you say you think I'm the scum, but I don't see a clear reasoning as to why you think so.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by BNL »

Also Fraggernaut still hasn't posted anything of content, his posts are actually worse then Vedith now, who is answering questions.

UNVOTE: Vedith
VOTE: Fraggernaut

(p.s. I do most posting on mobile so it's more convenient for me to multi-post than multi-quote)
GTKAS - BNL

BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by BlockyMan »

Bullet, fragger has added a lot of content.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by BNL »

No, they look like they give content but don't contribute to the game
GTKAS - BNL

BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by BlockyMan »

I have played with Fragger, he is towny based on my experience with him.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by BNL »

His posts are usually non-content even when town?
GTKAS - BNL

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by All Alone »

IMO it doesn't really seem like he's trying to figure the game out. In particular

In post 94, Fraggernaut wrote:Also why are we still talking about RVS when it's clearly over?

is a pretty strange thing for Fraggernaut to complain about when he's still on his RVS vote. A townie who sincerely thought RVS was over would most likely be pushing the player they suspect, but Fragger hasn't.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

I've pushed a few people already. I've pushed on Bullet who hasn't yet answered my question. I've asked Radiant questions that still haven't been answered.

All Alone it's quite peculiar that you state I'm not trying to figure out the game, yet yourself hasn't either. Those in glass houses...

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 187, BNL wrote:No, they look like they give content but don't contribute to the game

Once again. What content have you exactly posted? Cause I'm not finding any.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

So Three people on my wagon thus far are.

-Radiant
-Bullet
- All Alone

I would most likely assume one of the three is scum. I take Radiant's play so far as trolling & not all the serious cause they don't have a case. Bullet & All Alone are living in glass houses with a sack of rocks behind them waiting to start chucking them some more. The fact that All Alone sheeped a horrible read from Bullet makes me lean more to Bullet being my most likely scum target thus far. I don't think the scum team would be dumb enough to have two people on a three person wagon this early. I could be wrong though as I'm prone to be. It's a split between Bullet/All Alone. Unfortunately there's not much to ISO on them this early, because even though they claim I haven't provided any content, they haven't either; It's even safe to say they've provided LESS content then myself; which makes both their votes pretty humerous. I'll look at this closely moving forward.

Here's where All Alone has already slipped.

In post 190, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Fraggernaut

IMO it doesn't really seem like he's trying to figure the game out. In particular

In post 94, Fraggernaut wrote:Also why are we still talking about RVS when it's clearly over?

is a pretty strange thing for Fraggernaut to complain about when he's still on his RVS vote. A townie who sincerely thought RVS was over would most likely be pushing the player they suspect, but Fragger hasn't.

All Alone says it's weird that I complained about RVS being over, when I wasn't the first one to mention that RVS was over. That was another direct sheep from Bullet when Bullet said the same thing. I questioned Bullet about what he thought about the others who said it before me. If he read them scum. No reply. Here's the funny thing though. All Alone has only posted four times this game. One was a confirm post which is a throw away.

In post 18, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Accountant

In post 44, All Alone wrote:
In post 19, Accountant wrote:VOTE: All Alone

Why are you naked voting in RVS? And on a bandwagon no less.

What else am I gonna do? Write a case on a player who hadn't even posted?

Bandwagons are the best way to RVS because they're the fastest way out of RVS.

In post 190, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Fraggernaut

Which the last quote would be quite hypocritical if you look at the last vote count.

In post 183, Firebringer wrote:
This VC Brought To you By The VoteCountBringer. I bring you vote counts because thats what I do.

The job is rough, and the pay is lousy. We lost some good vote counters in this line of work...

Vote Count #1.3:

Vedith (L-6): BulletNLynchProof

Accountant (L-6): All Alone

Keyser Soze (L-6): Fraggernaut

Errantparabola (L-6): Vedith

PatientZer0 (L-5): Frozen Angel, Keyser Soze

BulletNLynchproof (L-5): Errantparabola, PatientZer0

TheFuzzylogicc9 (L-6): Accountant

Fraggernaut (L-6): RadiantCowbells

RadiantCowbells (L-6): BlockyMan

Not Voting: Slandaar

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2015-11-14 01:45:00) [/color][/area]

All Alone is still on their RVS vote as well, nor has made any effort to provide content to this game. Period. So them placing a vote on myself for "not trying to figure out the game" is pretty laughable in itself. If you were just " bandwagoning" a RVS vote to quickly get RVS over with; why haven't you pushed any possible scum yourself? It's not a play that town would make. It's a pity you made yourself this obvious so early on in the game All Alone, especially with possibly outing one of your partners in the process.

VOTE: All Alone

Call it OMGUS all you want. I call it taking care of outed scum.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also Blocky I'm unsure with what you're trying to do. It seems like you're trying to coax or buy a town read from me. Is it because of events that have happened in previous games together? Or are these town reads independent to that? It seems like you're pretty gun ho out the gate to town read me to try to win over favors with myself.I don't have a read on you yet this game though.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

:? :neutral:
In post 187, BNL wrote:No, they look like they give content but don't contribute to the game

Hm. Exactly what I told Accountant. Got anything original?

Could it be as easy as a Bullet/All Alone/Accountant team?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

Only post it, if you mean it.

I mean everything I post. If I didn't mean it, I would look back later and say,"Oh, that. That was a reaction test." or something. I don't think it's a good idea to brush off my claims as reachy, because they aren't.

Slandaar made a similar post in another game we have experience together in when both of us were town. He was town & I pushed pretty hard on him TvT. Could just be a emulation of his town game or the way he just starts every game. Who knows.

Slandaar does shit like this every game.

you're wrong, RVS is just a bunch of bullshit. It provides no real content and allows people to reach for illogical arguments. If you remember the last game we played mollie tunneled vedith shortly after RVS because he called her a town hero.... -_- That would be reason enough for me to not participate or consider anything that happens in RVS at face value.

mollie vs Vedith was one of the most important things that game, because it set the stage for the rest of the Day and forced the scum team(you and Celandia) to come out of hiding and make posts that mollie picked apart in her case against Celandia later. A lot of people also picked up on the associations between you and Celandia around then, which is what got you lynched after Cel flipped scum.

*half a page of song lyrics*

Please do not do this.

You heard me maggot.

Enjoy your lynch, scum.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, it is page five. On the other hand, I don't like the way Fraggernaut answered some of my questions. Also, the last time RC did this she actually managed to call out scum.

Fragger's reaction also seemed weird, a bit overly defensive. Like he was inviting other players to come in and ridicule RC for calling him confirmed scum.

I would most likely assume one of the three is scum.

Why would you assume this? Do you think that everyone who pushes a bandwagon on you is scummy?

Bullet & All Alone are living in glass houses with a sack of rocks behind them waiting to start chucking them some more

You mean they are hypocrites? How so? Also, how does this affect their case? If there are two people, X and Y, and both have been acting scummy, and Y goes "X is acting scummy because of blah", that doesn't mean X is any less scummy simply because Y is scummy himself.

The fact that All Alone sheeped a horrible read from Bullet makes me lean more to Bullet being my most likely scum target thus far.

That's not a sheep though. I didn't get any vibes that All Alone was just waiting to push the first wagon he saw. Did you?

All Alone says it's weird that I complained about RVS being over, when I wasn't the first one to mention that RVS was over

No, you are attributing a fake meaning to All Alone's post. All Alone claimed that you said RVS was over, but you were still voting your RVS vote instead of a player whom you seriously suspect. Are you saying that your RVS vote(Keyser Soze) also happens to be the player you seriously suspect?

Call it OMGUS all you want. I call it taking care of outed scum.

I call it OMGUS. And the "taking care of outed scum" bit reminds me more of RC than anyone else.

It seems like you're trying to coax or buy a town read from me.

This claim has some merit.

Could it be as easy as a Bullet/All Alone/Accountant team?

Out of these three, I think the only person who might have a shot at actually being scum is Bullet.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Accountant Am I reading them solely on them pushing a bandwagon on me? No. I don't really care who pushes a bandwagon on me. It's the way it was done by being a complete sheep with no logic behind it. Yes, I'm calling them hypocrites. The fact that this claim of me "not providing content" was the exact same thing I said to you which is a association I make between yourself & Bullet, which in turn leads to All Alone. Did you even bother to read my whole post or just cherry pick things you could spin to throw scum? Bullet makes the claim, then All Alone sheep's it after four posts in which they stayed on their RVS vote after claiming they were "bandwagoning" to get RVS with over quickly. Thus that was hypocritical, cause All Alone claims I haven't pushed any of my scum reads; which ironically they haven't either. I don't care about RVS votes. I don't think RVS provides me any information. My RVS vote on Keyser is a long running thing between himself & me when were in games together. Nothing more.

Also you probably should look up the definition of OMGUS cause my post is nothing close to it. Unlike Bullet & All Alone I've actually provided sound logic as to why I'm voting on All Alone because they've made what I believe to be a scum slip. All Alone's vote on me was nothing more then a sheep vote cause they've yet to provide any logic or case behind it in the four posts they've actually made.

You think I was defensive against RC? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly don't care too much about RC's posts because they're clearly trolling early game.

Pretty great though that I got three of my scum leans on my wagon now. This should be fun.

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 193, Fraggernaut wrote:All Alone is still on their RVS vote as well, nor has made any effort to provide content to this game. Period. So them placing a vote on myself for "not trying to figure out the game" is pretty laughable in itself. If you were just " bandwagoning" a RVS vote to quickly get RVS over with; why haven't you pushed any possible scum yourself? It's not a play that town would make. It's a pity you made yourself this obvious so early on in the game All Alone, especially with possibly outing one of your partners in the process.

I'm not on my RVS vote. My vote is serious, and it just got even more serious. Your case on me doesn't read like a genuine scumhunt at all.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”