BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:59 am

Post by BlockyMan »

I really dont get where this wagon on fragger came from, Id say at least two people on that wagon are scum.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Keyser I already answered it in post 266 if you got sniped ...

@BlockMan what makes no sense? My point of view? :/ or the meta info about Radiant? you might start clearing this fog around you first before start no detail accusing :)

And why the exact number of 2 scum in that wagon? Its already been mentioned by fragger also (2 scums) ...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:03 am

Post by BlockyMan »

If ANYONE still has an RVS vote, get off it, I think I see some.

PEDIT: I said around, its a ballpark figure.
Angel you had some fluff earlier, and you seem to think his crazyness is helpful, which makes no sense, and seems to me like buddying.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I already answered about my view about him. and I do think his craziness in day 1 is helpful and it makes sense to me because it will take out scums from their shells.

and I'm not buddying , I'm just not suspicious about him at this point because I think its just his playstyle to rush attacks in early day 1 ...

BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:20 am

Post by BlockyMan »

That made no sense.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

What do you expect me to answer when you say "That made no sense". It was my feeling and my observations on him, nothing less , nothing more . How can I reason about it?

I do have a feeling about vedith being scum ( sense of lurking ) and you are town (because I saw when you react when your mafia in the other game) . But how can I talk about my feelings?! I observed something and I posted what I felt about it. Just keep it there : How I feel about her... Can you prove this to me that he is scum , or your statement about him is just another feelings as well?

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Time to go ahead & post some reads

Town:

Keyser Soze
- Town lean. I like Keyser early game, but this is subjected to change at any time. He's actively asking questions & for the most part seems like he's trying to scum hunt. Originally I thought it was weird that he was so quick to give me a town read when I talked about the play between himself & me, but he claims he was joking, so eh. This hasn't so far been a typical Keyser game; so I don't really have much else to go off. He's taking into account the questions & statements I've had to make instead of instantly trying to discredit them; which makes me lean more town on him. Also Keyser says I'm being defensive & trying to survive, which he knows I do as
TOWN
when scum is trying to mislynch me as it the case right now. He's seen it in two games I've played with him, which makes me be more apt to lean town right now on Keyser.

Vedith
- Slight Town lean. Even though Vedith hasn't posted as much content, I still like them as town for the way they questioned Accountant's early push on the refusal to give links. Also I like Vedith's explanation of how scum would most likely attempt to try to fit in, & try to appease the other town but saying exactly what they want to hear. There isn't too much more from Vedith outside of a few pretty decent questions; but I'm getting a decently good town vibe off of them right now which is where my slight town read is coming from.

PatientZero
- Very slight town lean. Their #136 analysis was decently solid on Bullet, I liked it. I also liked PatientZero's #155 just because of the Lulz it gave me. PatientZero's posts for the most part have been short & sweet, but looks like a town perspective trying to figure out this game to me. Patient's #242 was also very solid, something I believe a town would say as they view this game.

Nulls:

Blockyman
- I have had two previous experiences with Blocky, neither of the two were that outstanding. He hasn't posted much in the way of contributing to the game so I want to see more from him. From what I have seen so far from him, he's pretty nullish; maybe a very very very slight town lean. His #124 & #171 seemed like he was trying to coax or buy a town read from myself & Keyser. He left a pretty naked vote on Radiant in #173, then has for the most part disappeared the rest of the game. Would like see more.

Errant
- Hasn't done much of anything. Explained in his #108 why he wasn't getting a town vibe from Bullet's response, then followed that with a vote on Bullet. Since then has been inactive. Need to see more.

Slandaar
- Came into the game, & posted what I assume to be a paragraph he posts at the beginning of every game. Hasn't posted since.

FuzzyLogic
- Made one substantial post in his #116. Hasn't contributed anything since.

Frozen Angel-
Frozen kind of null here with a pretty substantial slight scum lean. They placed me into L2 without stating intent which was very bad in my opinion. Said I was being "defensive" & used that as a excuse to put a vote on me placing me at L2 without stating intent. Frozen's #266 was decent for the most part. I can understand putting pressure on someone under votes; not in the way they put me at L2 though. The only credit I give Frozen is noticing that Radiant is probably just a troll. Which is pretty much a true statement.

Scum:

In no particular order of scumminess cause I believe them to be all equal.

Radiant
- Radiant's #115 post was pretty telling. I questioned if Radiant still thought the same about it, no response. Radiant's #138 was so ungodly awful that its embarrassing. Places a vote on me as "confirmed scum" without even providing a case; and still not providing one even now. Originally I thought Radiant was just a troll, but now I think they're just
MAFIA
with Accountant, & one on the outside of Bullet/All Alone. Radiant tried to mis-rep me in both their #238 post as well as their #244 post which Is a heavy sided scum trait. I've provided very substantial backings to these mis-reps thus proving Radiant wrong again on their horrible tunnel.

Accountant
- Accountant was disappointed by their role PM cause they know they rolled Mafia. Accountant spent most of early day one yelling about wanting links & talking about meta. Even after the fact when I had already dropped the topic & expressed I didn't care enough about Accountant's attempts to bury someone, they kept on which leads to a naked vote on me in Accountant's #197 post; right after Accountant expressed concerns that they thought Bullet was scum at the end of their #196 post. For the rest of the day Accountant has attempted to discredit every single substantial & factual backing I have provided to their bs. Also Accountant seemed to be getting irritated by not being able to bury me, that they want to backpedal of their claim & vote but they cant because it was so awful and shackling.

All Alone
- All Alone hasn't done much at all other then to sheep Bullet's vote on me. Followed by their #190 post which state's I'm not trying to "figure the game out" or not "pushing the players" I suspect. The fact that All Alone made no substantial posts before this naked vote, is all the more telling. I posted my analysis of their slip, because in fact that were on their RVS vote (Later they tried to claim was a serious vote), and haven't pushed any of their own reads. I don't feel town would ever make this player especially knowing they themselves have done absolutely nothing when it comes to this game. It's to me, a very obvious & pretty awful slip from All Alone who was trying to most likely sheep off their partner Bullet because they have limited or none at all scum experience here on the forums.

Bullet
- Has recently came off their vote on me, but still doesn't change the fact that I believe between the four of himself, All Alone, Accountant, & Radiant we have AT LEAST one if not TWO scum hidden in that circle. I believe two got caught in the middle of this thing, & couldn't find a way to get themselves out of it because of the way I purposely brought attention to it. Early on Bullet ignored most of the questions I posed at him, which had me leaning scum on him. His #185 was egregious. He claims I haven't provided any content to my post, which is a blatant & outright lie. He then tells Blocky that I haven't posted anything with content, and its all for show. The EXACT same thing I just said earlier Accountant. Hmmm. I questioned Bullet about this & he didn't answer the question again. He finally makes somewhat of a attempt to answer some of my earlier questions in his #258 post but it's already after the fact.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Keyser

In response to your question in your #263. I do believe it's possible. I think two of the scum got trapped without a way to get themselves out of their claim. As I said in my reads, I believe they were trying to sheep a vote, because of a possible minimum experience at playing scum. They already got themselves attached to the claim without a possible way to backpedal & get themselves out of it without losing face. I wouldn't say there's any paranoia at all.

In response to your #268. I do believe there was enough to get it pushed to L2 at least. Maybe even L1 as it almost was. I've by far been the most active in the game thus far, so there isn't much else for anyone to go on. I think it's pretty laughable that someone thinks I would be this forthcoming & active as scum, when I never am unless I am TOWN, which is what I am this game. It was already proven that it could get to L2 & L1. I welcomed the votes because I don't change my play under pressure of votes, because I know I am of the good alignment.

BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 am

Post by BlockyMan »

So fragger, you are NOT basing your keyser read on meta?
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 283, BlockyMan wrote:So fragger, you are NOT basing your keyser read on meta?

My read on Keyser thus far has been based on his actions, this game.

Do you have a answer to this Blocky?

In post 194, Fraggernaut wrote:Also Blocky I'm unsure with what you're trying to do. It seems like you're trying to coax or buy a town read from me. Is it because of events that have happened in previous games together? Or are these town reads independent to that? It seems like you're pretty gun ho out the gate to town read me to try to win over favors with myself.I don't have a read on you yet this game though.

BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:52 am

Post by BlockyMan »

No, I townread you, but youre at L-2, and because I think you are town, I think it is a Mislynch. I dont want a mislynch.
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:01 am

Post by BlockyMan »

In post 25, Fraggernaut wrote:Quick disclaimer. Keyser will spend most of day one & two tunneling the shit out of me & being completely wrong on my alignment.

You've been warned.

What was the point of this? I really dont like this.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Errantparabola »

People have been saying I've been inactive.
True, true.
Wait up and I'll give impressions about stuff that happened after my last post.
Certain obligations I have also ended, so I should be free now.
good? good
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen kind of null here with a pretty substantial slight scum lean. They placed me into L2 without stating intent which was very bad in my opinion. Said I was being "defensive" & used that as a excuse to put a vote on me placing me at L2 without stating intent. Frozen's #266 was decent for the most part. I can understand putting pressure on someone under votes; not in the way they put me at L2 though.

What is this Fraggernaut?!

I literally have no idea what you just said 3 times repeatedly : they placed you in L2 (no I put you there alone) which is really bad for you (why?!!!if your town being under pressure and getting out of there make more people trust you, and your not afraid of it) and its bad in your opinion (your afraid of something? Is it a kind of confess?)

I said you're being defensive and I declared I'm putting you in L2 to put you under pressure. (without saying intent ...!)?!

My post 266 was decent for the most part : so your accept you played defensive and your afraid of something ? and You didn't even answer the question I asked you there.

What was different about the way I put you in pressure? Your kind of black wooly bear I must be afraid of?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

Prods going out to TheFozzylogic99 and Slandarr. They have 24 hours to respond to their respective prods.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In this post, BNLP asks me why I voted him. On a scale of 1-10 on the "how much do I want to kill you" scale, it would be about a 2. The reason I didn't like is that it seemed to me like you were trying to associate not being proactively town with scum and that makes it a lot easier to mislynch people. seems to lead the same way. I hope I'm making clear how your posts would lead me to make that conclusion.

seems alright to me but the case is weak.

seems less alright to me but I'm still hesitant to lynch here considering how fast the wagon's grown.

I wish this post didnt exist.

I wish this post didnt exist.

Hypothetically, if we were to lynch fragger and he did flip town, I would look at Frozen and Bullet as potential scum on that wagon.

agree wholeheartedly.

Moving on to the Bullet reads list in the next post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

The vitriolic backlash against the Fragger wagon should stand as testament to the fact that he's scum.

stop being idiots and lynch him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:46 am

Hmm. Feels a bit reachy.

Fraggernaut has been scum-reading nearly everyone interacting with him: from the people on his wagon, and the players town-reading him (suspecting being "pocketed"). This shouts paranoid-townie to me. For me he only wins scum-points for not engaging with players 'outside his focus'.

I fully agree he's scumreading everyone else that's reading him, however it should be evident that at that point he was townreading Accountant. Town!Fragger, even if paranoid about the wagon, would have diverted suspicion to one of the two people voting him that he was scumreading (All Alone / Bullet), which would have merited a townread; however he didn't and instead decided that he was willing to lean scum on Accountant because he assumed I was interested in pushing the wagon.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Errantparabola »

bullet, is your read on keyser town because he's asking questions instead of simply commenting on things? Because commenting on things is what scum does in your world. I find it just as easy for scum to ask questions too.
There's no way you're pulling association on blocky this easily. Anyone defending fragger is scum?
You seem to rely on IIOA as a scumread quite a bit but honestly I don't really see the link.

a lot of people seem to be townreading Keyser because he's "moving the game along" and "contributing" but I don't see that either because scum can do that too????

In post 281, Fraggernaut wrote:The only credit I give Frozen is noticing that Radiant is probably just a troll. Which is pretty much a true statement.

This sentence rubs me the wrong way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:48 am

Then continues posting rubbish until #224, asking him about Accountant. In general he’s just IIOAing.

This is flat out a lie.

I wonder if Bullet was scum trying to distance but then the wagon went farther than he wanted it to.
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:51 am

Post by BlockyMan »

In post 291, RadiantCowbells wrote:The vitriolic backlash against the Fragger wagon should stand as testament to the fact that he's scum.

stop being idiots and lynch him.

Says the scum
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 278, Frozen Angel wrote:I already answered about my view about him. and I do think his craziness in day 1 is helpful and it makes sense to me because it will take out scums from their shells.

and I'm not buddying , I'm just not suspicious about him at this point because I think its just his playstyle to rush attacks in early day 1 ...

Yes, yes, you keep saying RadiantCowbells' "craziness in day 1 is helpful", that it "takes out scums from their shells" and "Her* way of attack may cause people to defend themselves" - but you can only say it is out-right "helpful" if you know/believe RadiantCowbells is town.

I.e could not scum-RadiantCowbells also rush an attack on townies?

What if RadiantCowbells fails to 'take scum from their shells' - will you start scum-reading him?

[*Is RadiantCowbell a he or she?]

RadiantCowbells'
'you-are-confirmed-scum-playstyle'
is so far null to me - but if Fraggernaut did flip scum, based on results, then yes, RadiantCowbells truly is more likely to be "helpful"/town (with serious town-cred in the bank).

@RadiantCowbells - do
you
understand what I am saying?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:54 am

Says the scum

The dead sea is the saltiest water body in the world
besides your tears.

RadiantCowbells' 'you-are-confirmed-scum-playstyle' is so far null to me - but if Fraggernaut did flip scum, based on results, then yes, RadiantCowbells truly is more likely to be "helpful"/town (with serious town-cred in the bank).

Have you read a single one of my scum games? I bus religiously. I got the cop inno lynched over me because I lynched both my partners the first two days.

This is how you lose.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:55 am

And yes, I know what IIOA is and I know that I have not engaged in any sort of speculation whatsoever.
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:55 am

Post by BlockyMan »

its a he keyser

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”