Micro 545 | Slavic Music Mafia | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.16 Азис - Хоп

Spoiler: nsfw explicit lyrics
Мило , обичаш ли ме още?
Бейби , събличаш ли ме нощем?
Карай бавно няма да бързаш.
Как ще стане много мърдаш!

Хоп, и влиза малко по малко.
Хоп, движи се бавно и бавно.
Хоп, и вкарай го точно сега.
Ритъма на любовта! (2)

Гледай без да се ядосваш.
Пипай без да се докосваш.
Недей да свършваш точно сега.
Задръж се малко , да да така.

Хоп, хоп, хоп / x2
My dear, do you still love me?
Baby, do you undress me in your dreams?
Fuck me slowly, don't hurry
You're moving too much, mine can't get up.

Hop, it penetrates little by little
Hop, move slowly and slowly
Hop, and put it in right now
The rhythm of the love! (x2)

Look without getting angry
Touch without coming near
Don't finish right now
Hold it in a bit, yeah yeah like that

Hop hop hop

lynching
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

:!:
herrcombs
(L-2): Tere, notscience, RadiantCowbells
notscience
(L-3): Espeonage, herrcombs
Espeonage
(L-4): Bins,
notscience
Postie
(L-5): RadiantCowbells

Not Voting
(3): Apricity, The_Jester, Postie

get a room
It takes 3 votes to get a room.

Espeonage and RadiantCowbells
(R-2): RadiantCowbells
Bins and herrcombs
(R-2): herrcombs

Not Voting
(7): Bins, notscience, Espeonage, The_Jester, Postie, Tere, Apricity

Post restrictions
Spoiler: 4 current post restriction(s): (may not talk to or about each other in public, may vote and unvote normally
herrcombs and RadiantCowbells (expired on 2015-11-08 13:20:00)
Bins and RadiantCowbells (expired on 2015-11-08 15:10:00)
Postie and RadiantCowbells (expired on 2015-11-09 18:15:00)
Apricity and RadiantCowbells (expired on 2015-11-10 07:50:00)

Spoiler: Infractions
Apricity [1/3]
Bins [1/3]
RadiantCowbells [1/3]

Deadline:
(expired on 2015-11-11 19:00:00)

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have music genre requests (rap, pop, ballads, folk, sad, happy, angry, gay, purple, a specific country, etc. I've got about 77 bands lined up to choose from!)

Mod notes: I’m using dice tags to pick which song so don’t read anything into it.

Plotinus, Espy, and Tere are V/LA until Monday.

The_Jester is V/LA until Monday evening
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Tere »

Get a room: RC and Espe
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Postie »

Get a Room: RadiantCowbells and Espeonage

get a room

Espeonage and RadiantCowbells
(R-0): RadiantCowbells, Tere, Postie
<— ROOM

Bins and herrcombs
(R-2): herrcombs

Not Voting
(5): Bins, notscience, Espeonage, The_Jester, Apricity
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Postie »

In post 397, notscience wrote:VOTE: Herr

Please explain.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Postie »

Get a Room: Postie and herrcombs

Please and thank you!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Tere »

Get a Room: Postie and Herrcombs
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Tere »

Also what the hell did I last watch in the last votecount :D
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Postie »

In post 380, Postie wrote:Additionally, he followed that up with something along the lines of "I only said this other thing and I didn't say this other other thing" and then later "and I also didn't say this other other other thing", which does read a bit like he was trying to dance around explaining the situation properly and just trying not to
technically
lie. Kind-of like if you were to ask a person if they'd killed your friend Sally and they replied, "No, I wasn't the one who killed them." because actually they hired a hitman.

Posting a paraphrased version of this now so that I can post it in a PT without having to re-paraphrase if I want to post it here. This is the conversation I had with Espe in regard to the herr "slip". Stealing RC's method of paraphrasing for this (no translator was used).

Postie wrote:
Espeonage wrote:He [notscience] was sort of expressing amusement regarding the situation and conceeded that I ought to speak of it when I am able.

Canst thou develop on these things? Did it appear that he was averse to conceeding that thou ought to speak of it when you are able or didst he advocate for it?

Espeonage wrote:Naw, he conceeded that I wouldst be obliged to mention this thing, and declared he presumed I wouldst.

However, my main concern was with the shift in frequency henceforth. He behaved somewhat icily, said to attempt my most excellent stab because he is very difficult to get hanged and things of that sort, and additionally the assault on me out of nothingness.

And aye, I wouldst not assert that it be slip if not for some other thing to back this idea.

Postie wrote:O, alright.

Didst thou declare that thou were contemplating making use of it in order to get him hanged?

Espeonage wrote:Naw, only proclaimed that I wouldst be sharing this knowledge with others and not pressing it further without me having some other thing regarding the issue. Also things concerning both. Just pressing one of them due to this is foolish.

Postie wrote:That is indeed strange. At the time notscience revealed the state of affairs to me, he told me that thou said to him that thou may possiblity want to make use of this to get him hanged in order to know whether it be a true slip.

Is there something I have missed or dost a person among you lie to me?

Espeonage wrote:I am unsure if I am allowed to make use of the precise words, but I stated I would bring it up but wouldst not press it except in circumstances where I had other things to back this idea.

This does break your post restriction with RC a little bit, yeah. You can talk about each other in (expired on 2015-11-09 18:15:00). --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Postie »

Oh shoot I may have broken my post restriction there. Whoops.

Mistakes happen; that's why you get a few chances. --P
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:44 am

Post by herrcombs »

get a room: postie/herr

get a room

Postie and herrcombs
(R-0): Postie, Tere, herrcombs
<— ROOM

Bins and herrcombs
(R-3): herrcombs

Not Voting
(6): Bins, notscience, Espeonage, The_Jester, Apricity, RadiantCowbells
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:28 am

Post by herrcombs »

Ok, here's the direction I want to take.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RadiantCowbells

I don't like RC's push on me in the slightest. I don't like how little he's interacted with people in the main thread. I don't like his entrance and interaction with Apricity that I pointed out in my . I'm going to dump some supporting info that has led me to view RC as scum:

After I posted my , RC called for a PT between me and him. He asked me two questions: what my exact read on Postie was; and if I'm scumreading RC, why go for the NS lynch over his. Here was my response (p.s. I got a greenlight from the mod to quote myself in what I said in PTs):

Spoiler: my first post to RC
I am townreading Postie. I like how she has been pushing on multiple people so far today. I read the accounts from both Espe and Postie regarding their PTs with notscience, and they seem town motivated. I like the way Postie presented her posts 161, 170, and 180, and I don't see them as coming from scum. I think she is actually doing a great job promoting discussion and keeping pressure on ns. So in all that, I disagree with your conclusion in your 302 where you said "Postie is extremely superficial and... not really pushing for anything."

I'm going for the notscience lynch because I think Postie may be on to something concrete (regarding her PT with ns). The fact that ns has yet to address his incongruities in the main thread, and is relying on bins as a spokesperson, looks to me like he's scum trapped in a corner and trying to figure out a way either to weasel his way out, or to stay out of the public eye long enough for people to lose interest in his wagon. I don't have nearly as strong a scumread on you, hence why I'm voting for him over you at the moment.

So now a few of my own questions for you:
What were you "super confused" about after you entered the game in your post 292?
Have you played in a game before that uses this mechanic (timeout PTs), and briefly, what are your thoughts on it?
Who is your strongest scumread at the moment and why?
In your 310, you indicated that you were interested in a PT with Bins for reasons that "lose value if I explain it." Care to elaborate on that reason for me?

I asked the second question because he had recently replaced in, and I wanted to see if he used similar language/reasoning that other people had used in the game or privately with me. I felt like that info might be useful later on, once we get a scumflip. He said that question had no point, would not produce an alignment-indicative response, and it was "fucking fake dude." He said that it was half of his reason for scumreading me. (He said this before I explained why I asked him the question.) His other answers to my questions were, respectively, "the lynch mechanics;" it was Postie but now it's me (without further elaboration); and basically 'I'm not telling you because you're not town'. He told me that he's going to spend this game getting me lynched or die trying.

After I asked him what the other half of his reason was (I actually had to repeat my question because he was ignoring questions I was asking him: 1) what the "other half" of his reason was for scumreading me, and 2) what he would do once I flipped town), he thinks Postie and I are scumbuddies and I was chainsaw defending her with my post in the main thread. I pointed out to him "Postie's been your only push this game (well, before your switch to me). And I thought it was suspicious, so of course I would call it out." Then I pointed out the following regarding his "chainsaw defense" theory, which he has yet to respond to:

Spoiler: chainsaw defense theory
If you think it's a chainsaw, wouldn't Postie be the one you'd want to lynch today? From what I understand about the theory of chainsaws (at least, what it says in the wiki) is that the tell only really applies in one direction. (If postie flipped scum it would look terrible for me because I was supposedly defending her.) If I flipped scum, my "defense" of Postie could not really be used as effectively to implicate her (since I could very well have been white-knighting her). I just want you to stop and think about this. Do you agree with my interpretation of the theory?

We didn't chat much since then. Well, I observed that he was probably going to find the support for my lynch, and I warned him if he's town against using misunderstandings/misrepresentations to push my wagon that could lead town down another mislynch rabbit hole tomorrow, to which he said 'there's no way at all that I'm getting mislynched this game, so don't you worry.' I have asked RC to disclose his thought processes to me in case I can clear up any confusion (because to me obviously he's confused about something since he wants a townie dead so badly), but he's made it very clear that he doesn't want to work with me and there's little I can do at this point to change his mind.

Then he asked me another couple of questions yesterday (that I did not see until today) that stink like shit. Q1: why I voted NS and then immediately set RC up as a "future vote switch after". Q2: he noted that my push against NS was based on things NS was currently doing and "not his alignment", leaving it very easy for me to switch. These are both absurd questions (and the first one is a flat-out loaded question designed to trap me). Is it against the rules or something to scumhunt and put pressure on people you're not voting for at the time? And it feels like RC is accusing me of being scummy for trying to gather evidence to develop my reads, rather than convincing myself of someone's alignment and then seeking evidence for that. Doesn't this seem backwards to anyone else?

And to the next person that says "wow herr ur being so defensive!!1!" Damn right I'm being defensive. I need to defend myself from absurd and bullshit cases that have apparently garnered enough support to put me at L-2 and that I think are being driven by scum trying to get an easy mislynch. RC is pushing a case against me based on unflipped associations and other shit that he's trying to say is scummy just cause. I don't see a reason for town doing this.

I don't have much more time today or tomorrow to devote to this game, so I'm going to post my reads next. If you want to ask me questions about them, feel free -- I'll do my best to elaborate before the day is over.

This unfortunately breaks your post restriction with Postie. You can talk about her in (expired on 2015-11-10 18:05:00). --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:30 am

Post by herrcombs »

Current reads:

notscience: leanscum
The_Jester: null
Postie: town
RC: scum
Apricity: null
Tere: leantown
Bins: town
Espe: leantown

This breaks your postie post restriction unfortunately. You can talk about her in (expired on 2015-11-10 18:05:00)
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:35 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Wait, I called you out for using me as a future vote switch and then you used me as a future vote switch.

Funny how that works.

You're not lynching me, you're not surviving today. bye.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:45 am

Post by herrcombs »

Nope, you're assuming a certain intent behind my posts based on the alignment you think I am, rather than taking all evidence into consideration and then forming a read.

I know which alignment that makes more sense coming from.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:49 am

You are very nearly out of time, my fine kokiri friend.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Tere »

good luck with
:D
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Tere »

also lol.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Tere »

Wanna go 1v1 with RC, Herrcombs?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Bins »

can we lynch Espe

everyone is begging me to vote Herr
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by herrcombs »

In post 418, Bins wrote:can we lynch Espe

Could you remind me what your problem with Espe is? Is it anything new, or does it go back to that early game stuff? (For having him as your strongest scumread in your , it doesn't look like you've really elaborated all that much recently on why he's scummiest to you...)

Oh and speaking of your 317, what's your read on Tere? And The_Jester?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I'll be back tonight. Kinda dead and got job stuff to do for both of my jobs.
Don't @ me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 pm

In post 418, Bins wrote:can we lynch Espe

everyone is begging me to vote Herr

no
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:36 pm

I want a response from Espy before I post my major case against Herr in thread.

This breaks your post restriction with Espy. You can't talk about him in public for another (expired on 2015-11-10 15:45:00). --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Just a funny note aside from my major rebuttal that at the time that I had "only had one push" (postie) I had been in the game for 2 days.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Plotinus »

И пак проверувам, буден сум ил сонувам
And I verify again, am I awake or dreaming
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4