Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 792, The Fire Hermit wrote:Brunneis is acting in now way to what I have come to expect from a town player.
Even the selective using of this slots opinions is something I have come to expect as a scum tactic.

In post 793, The Fire Hermit wrote:The slot is just overall incredibly desperate, let's be honest. The game cannot reasonably advance if we do not lynch anyone other than Klingon. That slot just HAS to go.

In post 794, The Fire Hermit wrote:
Taly Klingon was pushed down the slide
Taly Klingon had quite the ride
It was her own fault because Taly Klingon lied
Better luck next time, Brunneis!

Also Duppin brings up a good point. Klingon this entire game has been going after the effortless targets. Joining that quick Duppin wagon that died out really fast was perceived by me as an act of desperation.

As soon as this game's over I'm going to request a ban on both of you for trolling and playing against your win condition. I've had enough of your dumbfuck middle school behavior.

The Klingon head.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Slow down, Klingonhead.
That's not really ban-worthy.
Get ole boy to step it up or just avoid playing games with them in the future if you can't handle it, y'know?
No reason to get trigger-happy with a report. Someone pushing a scumread is hardly contrary to wincon/trolling.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 795, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 786, Brunneis wrote:But what makes you agree with Ranger that we have 4 scum in this set-up? That itself seems pretty powerful if we have a bunch of VTs everywhere

Either we have an SK or a vig right?
I feel like it's more likely we have an SK

Varsoon figured it out, yes, we have an SK. And 3 Mafia.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 799, Ranger wrote:
Ranger wrote:What.
To all of these, really, but especially me.

This makes no sense. All three of these (possible exception, Maxwell; I'd have to check) were in your scum pool.
Brunneis, I do believe you skipped this part, unless I missed something in your recent posting.

Please link to the post.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 801, Varsoon wrote:Slow down, Klingonhead.
That's not really ban-worthy.
Get ole boy to step it up or just avoid playing games with them in the future if you can't handle it, y'know?
No reason to get trigger-happy with a report. Someone pushing a scumread is hardly contrary to wincon/trolling.

They've been asshats the whole game, Varsoon. Neither one has done a fucking thing towards scumhunting. One would think that with the WOTC/WOTM they've been facing lately - especially Constantine - that they'd step up their game.

I'm extremely pissed off right now. I'm going to go post in some other games and do some housework or something.

When I come back tomorrow I want to see a work of genius reads list from that hydra.

Klingoncelt
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Unfortunately, that's just how it is.
To be honest, I feel like I haven't brought my A game.
I've been in games where I've really shit things up in the past.
I think it's important to offer criticism and play around it. Calling for a ban does nothing. Engage. Work your rhetoric. Get what you want from the slot.
That's how this works.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by The Fire Hermit »

That is really uncalled for.
-Fire
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 pm

In post 800, Brunneis wrote:As soon as this game's over I'm going to request a ban on both of you for trolling and playing against your win condition. I've had enough of your dumbfuck middle school behavior.

The Klingon head.

Seriously if this wasn't a game Klingon, I would be extremely pissed of at you.
But I am not going to listen to this AtE shit that you are doing.

Like, I know St Constantine can be a standoffish, but I have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment by you.

In short, piss off.

-Fire
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:19 pm

I think I said this before, I feel duppin is more likely scum than Brunneis, but Klingon/Tally AtE and flailing has done nothing to encourage me to actually move my vote.

Just continue being attacked and attacked.

Right now:

Varsoon-Town
Ika-Likely Town, potential SK? Doubtful.
Duppin-Scum
Ranger-Scum leaning
Persivul-Town
Max-Town leaning
Grayfoxx-Scum leaning
Errant-Town
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Vote Count 2.6

Deadline is near
Is it death you fear?
Do you sense danger…
Well, do you Ranger?
Or maybe it’s Duppin
We’ll soon be loopin’
Then again, maybe Brunneis
Will get arrows in his knees.

Duppin – (3) Persivul, Ika Musume, Brunneis
Brunneis – (3) GrayFoxxxx, The Fire Hermit. Ranger
Ranger – (1) MaxwellPuckett

Not voting - (3) duppin, Errantparabola, Varsoon,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-11-11 23:59:59)
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by Persivul »

This is ridiculous. I like the duppin wagon better. If duppin is scum, he's more dangerous than brunneis. But brun is looking scummier by the post, and it's apparent that nothing else is going to get done while they're still in the game.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: brunneis
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Brunneis »

Hello, this is Taly posting.

In regards to the previous posts; even if I don't think it's fair to say something for anyone but my own - and I'm talking about more than just one person here

I will say Fire; I don't have anything against you, neither anything against Constantine - I actually like you both the more I see you, and I would wish to speak to you after this game is over.

However, I'm not going to dismiss Klingons feelings, because it isn't very nice to see someone deem you as scum every 5 posts after your own. Though, I don't blame you for thinking that; but Klingon and I do wish we could see more than "we should lynch Brunneis" a lot of the time. Which doesn't make the previous interaction correct, but it makes it understandable in a sense.

The more I'm thinking about it, I'm realizing something about the reads, and Duppin asking me about who I think is scum - which led to my idea that we have a SK more likely than a Vig; Duppin, Ranger, I'll get back to you both when I have time - most likely later today.

So please, I'm not going to say this is my best performance in this game, on both a game or person perspective - but I'll reply with my thoughts when time and better formulation of thinking comes.... later today because I have school. ._.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 am

Post by duppin »

What bothers me, is that you've chosen to push on me instead of Gray. If you are town, I believe GrayFoxxxx should be the obvious lynch from your perspective (because you believe I am his teammate), and if both of us are town he is 99% scum.
The only scenario where it would make sense for you to push on me instead of Gray, is if you believe he might be town and I am scum, but that does not sound like the case at all based on what you've said.

I think Kling's read on me is very questionable - day 1 she says me not being very active isn't a scum tell and was town reading me throughout the whole day, then as soon as I get pushed on today she changes her read and scum reads me for not being very active (I believe she now called it a null tell). I personally believe this is fairly suspicious. I know you can't comment on it Taly, but I just wanted to point it out.

My lynch pool earlier was between you and Persivul, but it's now between you and GrayFoxxxx. I sincerely do not believe you are the alignment. At the moment you seem more suspicious to me based on your overall play and the agenda you are pushing. I think it's weird you chose to go for me over GrayFoxxx, but perhaps I am biased. In my opinion Gray would be the obvious choice from your perspective, but I understand that me pushing on you might've influenced your choice, which I can't blame you for as I tend to do the same.

So I think the choice for todays lynch should be between Brunneis and GrayFoxxxx. I personally think Brunneis is more scummy at the moment, but I think it's very important people voice their opinions, as I'm convinced there is at least one scum between them (it's possible we have a SK so could be two after all, but meh).
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 am

Post by duppin »

I do not believe you are the same* alignment. God I need to stop doing this on my phone.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:06 am

Post by duppin »

By the way Max, how come you've ignored Brunneis vs me?
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Ika Musume »

pies not here... :(
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:53 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Duppin, expand on your scum read. Because all I see is your read of me being based on Brunn alone.
-Neither enemy nor friend.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:08 am

Klingon, I am not using prejudice against your character when I make posts. Sorry you feel that way, because I actually have a lot of respect for you as a player.

When I made those posts calling the slot desperate, I wasn't trying to infer that you are desperate in real life, but that you are being desperate as scum, in these specific circumstances.
That poem I made was also in jest. This is bad poetry mafia after all, and I was just trying to not take every post so goddamn seriously. I hope you understand that!

- St Constantine The Hermit
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:55 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Also brunns latest posts cancel the town vibe he was starting to give off.
-Neither enemy nor friend.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 793, The Fire Hermit wrote:The game cannot reasonably advance if we do not lynch anyone other than Klingon. That slot just HAS to go.
In post 810, Persivul wrote:This is ridiculous. I like the duppin wagon better. If duppin is scum, he's more dangerous than brunneis. But brun is looking scummier by the post, and it's apparent that nothing else is going to get done while they're still in the game.

these are incredibly poor arguments. you don't just lynch someone because "the game won't advance if we don't lynch them". that isn't how the game works. *if* this was D1, I potentially wouldn't object to it, but there is a nonzero chance a mislynch today loses the game (3-3-1 is basically impossible to win). so, no.

I'm actually here now and can finally elaborate on why I think Brunneis is town. hopefully I'm not too insanely late that I can't do anything about it. -.-
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

A this point, I'd prefer Duppin over Brunn.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Varsoon »

Ultimately, I'd like to stay off of any wagon that hits lynch, since it gives us more info in VCA that way.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Ika Musume »

the first thing I want to point about Brunneis is that I find their frustration for basically the entire game to be incredibly town, and I have no idea how everyone is overlooking this. it's difficult for me to pull up specific posts about this because it's more of a body of work thing, but in short, take a look at their D2 play. their D2 play has consisted of basically antagonizing every single person in the game. look at their reactions to, e.g. grayfoxx and duppin throughout this game day, and look at how they've been reacting to the IC

the next thing is that I'm pretty sure just about everyone in this game has voted them at some point? if they're scum, they're being bussed by somebody, and at this point in the game, I don't feel particularly good about the odds of scum bussing unless the scum team is playing suboptimally (they basically win if they can reach tomorrow with no scum deaths), which is not an assumption I would want to make. in this situation, when they're clearly being pushed by at least one scum, I think it's significantly more reliable to scum hunt in the people pushing the wagon as their pushes will come off at least somewhat disingenuous regardless (scum know that they are correct, but not why they are correct).

In post 286, Brunneis wrote:Ika Musume - Ika straight-out claims to be playing by his Scum meta. Does that mean he's Scum? If it does, then he's playing against his win condition. Town.

I thought this was pretty hilarious, but I also think town are more likely to push stuff like this and actually believe it than scum are. their behavior towards us throughout the game was consistent with this statement - they were suspicious of us up to this point and then didn't push us at all afterward - . I could see scum pushing it, but I wouldn't expect them to claim it as truth like they're doing here, I would think if scum wanted to push something like this it'd be more of an uncertain thing that they could backpedal on later (scum don't want to outright clear people when they don't need to). I don't think it looked like scum attempting to buddy up to someone or bullshit a read, I think it was them actually believing we were as good as confirmed town for it and acting as such.

I didn't mind the rest of the reads in this post, either, but this is the main one.

In post 634, Brunneis wrote:I checked the Wiki and posted it - there's a 1 in 4 chance of there being 4 Scum, yet you knew there are 4 Scum in this game.

this post is incredibly misguided, but I think posts like this are more likely to come from town than scum; scum would know what they're pushing here is blatantly wrong and realize it would do them basically no favors with Ranger (the person they were pushing) or anyone else in the game. with Brunneis in the position they're in, as I alluded to in the first paragraph, I think it's more of a town tell than it would otherwise be, since scum-them should be searching for allies here or trying to do ... something ... to derail their lynch.

In post 740, Brunneis wrote:Cool, while you keep your vote on one person the same person you've had it on for the past 8 pages without responding to that much at all

You then cast suspicion on the person they pushed against.

this was a good thing to point out; in a vacuum pushing someone your scum read is pushing is OK, but grayfoxx's thought process here wasn't the correct one

In post 751, Brunneis wrote:My reads other then what I quoted to you weren't a direct answer to you. I'm not voicing my thoughts and opinions in accordance to what you want to hear, sorry.

I thought the needless antagonism here looked p town. there are times when deliberately antagonizing someone can be a scum tell (when it's entirely uncalled for), this isn't one of them.

In post 786, Brunneis wrote:
In post 768, GrayFoxxxx wrote:@brunn

Reread the specific post regarding Ranger.

Why wouldn't I keep my vote on you? I think you're scum. I'm not as confident in you being scum recently , because your last few posts look a little better.
But you have alot of pressure on you, so it's kind of forced content.

Ide like to hear back from ranger, as he is the only other person I would be comfortable voting right now.

What the hell?

I've been the top wagon MOST OF THIS GAME. Are you seriously mostly voting me because "apparently everyone is trying to force me to make content"

That's a terrible reason to stay idle on a wagon this long and I can't believe nobody has called you out on it.

And I'm not even the only person you're willing to vote? This reinforces to me that Ranger may actually be a scumbuddy of someone.

Why are you keeping your vote on me this long, and have pushed nobody else - supposedly? Ugh.... I just can't see this as town.

this is actually an excellent point that is something I'm going to look into in more depth now that I'm able to sit down with the game. and no, it's not "desperate" - regardless of alignment, calling out scum reads on your wagon is a fairly standard thing. people who are pushing them as desperate for this should feel bad.

tbh, I find most of what Taly is posting about grayfoxx to make a lot of sense and I don't know why anyone is taking issue with it

In post 782, Brunneis wrote:
In post 777, Ranger wrote:Because I seriously do not get the suspicion on duppin. At all. He seems to be posting really, really strongly in a ridiculously-town manner.

He is not posting strongly.

In post 783, Brunneis wrote:
In post 779, Ranger wrote:Okay you sniping jerk, let me rephrase that because my normal speech patterns seem to have left an opening for you.
duppin IS posting really, really strongly, no 'seems to be'.

His posting is very, very strongly town.

In some alternate reality maybe.

I'm liking the Duppin vote more now.

this makes a lot of sense to me as a reaction to someone defending someone you're scum reading and I know this because I had the same reaction when reading that Ranger post - when I read it, my first thought was that she was just making it up and that nothing in duppin's posts could have been considered "very strong". I like the way they basically snap-called Ranger on it, it didn't come off like there was some kind of ulterior motive behind it.

+ more needless antagonism that I liked.

In post 786, Brunneis wrote:Because it looks like you'd rather go on a long-running wagon instead of actually looking at every possibility?

This is just a hella bad picture considering that Gray was the first on my wagon in that, you're excluding the idea of looking at him before actually making a push to vote and lynch me.

Oh, and I've been suspicious to you THIS ENTIE GAME for no stated reason? Cool, now you've almost confirmed to me that you're scum trying to conceal my mislynch. Thanks.

I like (and sympathize with) this post a lot.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Ika Musume »

well fuck me, that posted when I was only half done with it.

@MOD: can you spoiler that?
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Ika Musume »

TAKE 2: the first thing I want to point about Brunneis is that I find their frustration for basically the entire game to be incredibly town, and I have no idea how everyone is overlooking this. it's difficult for me to pull up specific posts about this because it's more of a body of work thing, but in short, take a look at their D2 play. their D2 play has consisted of basically antagonizing every single person in the game. look at their reactions to, e.g. grayfoxx and duppin throughout this game day (some of which I'm pulling for this post but that's not all of them) - in general, they believe one or both of them are scum and, rather than attempting to deflect the pressure, they're addressing it head-on and escalating it by pushing them as scum to counter it. I think this kind of play, when done to the extent it is here, makes a lot more sense coming from town as opposed to scum - I would expect scum in this position to be a lot more generally agreeable and not so "gung ho push everyone and not give a shit about what people think".

there's also a significant lack of appeals to anyone in the game (the IC being the main one) which is the sort of thing I would expect more from scum in this position - it's not scum attempting to get out of being lynched, it's town hoping to make as much impact on the game as possible hoping people will listen to it after their flip. I could see scum adopting it thinking it was the only real approach they could take, but there's literally fucking nothing there; it would take a particularly confident scum player to double down on it so hard as they would have done here. and, if you look at their interactions with everyone else in the game, there's basically nothing there in terms of appeals, either (hardly any interactions at all in some cases).

the next thing is that I'm pretty sure just about everyone in this game has voted them at some point? if they're scum, they're being bussed by somebody, and at this point in the game, I don't feel particularly good about the odds of scum bussing unless the scum team is playing suboptimally (they basically win if they can reach tomorrow with no scum deaths), which is not an assumption I would want to make. in this situation, when they're clearly being pushed by at least one scum, I think it's significantly more reliable to scum hunt in the people pushing the wagon as their pushes will come off at least somewhat disingenuous regardless (scum know that they are correct, but not why they are correct).

In post 286, Brunneis wrote:Ika Musume - Ika straight-out claims to be playing by his Scum meta. Does that mean he's Scum? If it does, then he's playing against his win condition. Town.

I thought this was pretty hilarious, but I also think town are more likely to push stuff like this and actually believe it than scum are. their behavior towards us throughout the game was consistent with this statement - they were suspicious of us up to this point and then didn't push us at all afterward - and the point itself at least makes sense coming from someone who has this view of how the rules work (which Klingon confirmed later in ) even though it's poorly reasoned. I could see scum pushing it, but I wouldn't expect them to claim it as truth like they're doing here, I would think if scum wanted to push something like this it'd be more of an uncertain thing that they could backpedal on later (scum don't want to outright clear people when they don't need to). I don't think it looked like scum attempting to buddy up to someone or bullshit a read, I think it was them actually believing we were as good as confirmed town for it and acting as such.

I didn't mind the rest of the reads in this post, either, but this is the main one.

In post 536, Brunneis wrote:I'm sorry, but I keep looking at your ISO and not seeing a consistent amount of reasoning against Errant to suggest tunneling.... Which I've yet to see town do.

So could you please explain this bit by bit to me? Why is Errant still the best lynch even after the flips from others we saw previously?

I thought this was a p good point, which if you've read my previous posts this game day you'd know I agree with.

In post 634, Brunneis wrote:I checked the Wiki and posted it - there's a 1 in 4 chance of there being 4 Scum, yet you knew there are 4 Scum in this game.

this post is incredibly misguided, but I think posts like this are more likely to come from town than scum; scum would know what they're pushing here is blatantly wrong and realize it would do them basically no favors with Ranger (the person they were pushing) or anyone else in the game. with Brunneis in the position they're in, as I alluded to in the first paragraph, I think it's more of a town tell than it would otherwise be, since scum-them should be searching for allies here or trying to do ... something ... to derail their lynch.

In post 740, Brunneis wrote:Cool, while you keep your vote on one person the same person you've had it on for the past 8 pages without responding to that much at all

You then cast suspicion on the person they pushed against.

this was a good thing to point out; in a vacuum pushing someone your scum read is pushing is OK if you have reason to suspect scum bussing, but grayfoxx's thought process here wasn't the correct one. he essentially just came up with it on the spot and it read more like a throwaway excuse than anything.

In post 751, Brunneis wrote:My reads other then what I quoted to you weren't a direct answer to you. I'm not voicing my thoughts and opinions in accordance to what you want to hear, sorry.

I thought the needless antagonism here looked p town. there are times when deliberately antagonizing someone can be a scum tell (when it's entirely uncalled for), this isn't one of them.

In post 786, Brunneis wrote:
In post 768, GrayFoxxxx wrote:@brunn

Reread the specific post regarding Ranger.

Why wouldn't I keep my vote on you? I think you're scum. I'm not as confident in you being scum recently , because your last few posts look a little better.
But you have alot of pressure on you, so it's kind of forced content.

Ide like to hear back from ranger, as he is the only other person I would be comfortable voting right now.

What the hell?

I've been the top wagon MOST OF THIS GAME. Are you seriously mostly voting me because "apparently everyone is trying to force me to make content"

That's a terrible reason to stay idle on a wagon this long and I can't believe nobody has called you out on it.

And I'm not even the only person you're willing to vote? This reinforces to me that Ranger may actually be a scumbuddy of someone.

Why are you keeping your vote on me this long, and have pushed nobody else - supposedly? Ugh.... I just can't see this as town.

this is actually an excellent point that is something I'm going to look into in more depth now that I'm able to sit down with the game. and no, it's not "desperate" - regardless of alignment, calling out scum reads on your wagon is a fairly standard thing. people who are pushing them as desperate for this should feel bad.

tbh, I find most of what Taly is posting about grayfoxx to make a lot of sense and I don't know why anyone is taking issue with it

In post 782, Brunneis wrote:
In post 777, Ranger wrote:Because I seriously do not get the suspicion on duppin. At all. He seems to be posting really, really strongly in a ridiculously-town manner.

He is not posting strongly.

In post 783, Brunneis wrote:
In post 779, Ranger wrote:Okay you sniping jerk, let me rephrase that because my normal speech patterns seem to have left an opening for you.
duppin IS posting really, really strongly, no 'seems to be'.

His posting is very, very strongly town.

In some alternate reality maybe.

I'm liking the Duppin vote more now.

this makes a lot of sense to me as a reaction to someone defending someone you're scum reading and I know this because I had the same reaction when reading that Ranger post - when I read it, my first thought was that she was just making it up and that nothing in duppin's posts could have been considered "very strong". I like the way they basically snap-called Ranger on it, it didn't come off like there was some kind of ulterior motive behind it.

+ more needless antagonism that I liked.

In post 786, Brunneis wrote:Because it looks like you'd rather go on a long-running wagon instead of actually looking at every possibility?

This is just a hella bad picture considering that Gray was the first on my wagon in that, you're excluding the idea of looking at him before actually making a push to vote and lynch me.

Oh, and I've been suspicious to you THIS ENTIE GAME for no stated reason? Cool, now you've almost confirmed to me that you're scum trying to conceal my mislynch. Thanks.

I like (and sympathize with) this post a lot.

the exception to all of this is if they wind up being SK, but I'm not really interested in lynching the SK over group scum today, soooo.

Return to “Completed Open Games”