Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I am never inviting you to the farm, ever. I am not letting you on our conversation that you can possibly utilize against us. Titus thinks you and Klingon are scum and that's that. As per her advice, I am gonna retire now and let you do your thing. I've said what she wanted me to say for now. SYL.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

One last thing: I see. You're unlynchable.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Oh, and one more thing: why did you defend LQ near the end of the day? Knowing that he's scum now, neither Titus or I see this move as town.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1601, Jeanne11 wrote:One last thing: I see. You're unlynchable.

Absolutely. In this game. And most others. But DEFINITELY in this game.

-Cerb

Pedit: what defense of LQ was made yeaterday? I'm fairly certain I said that nothing he had claimed was alignment indicative, and that was it. And what would be the scum motivation in defending LQ?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

1. You did say "Based on Jeanne's post, I now have LQ as slight town read and I am seriously considering defending him, something that, contrary to popular belief, hasn't been done before.'
You really thought I wouldn't notice. I notice things that others overlook.

2. Because he's their scumbuddy?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:09 pm

1) yes, because your post called to light things that I viewed differently from you. I still maintain that the things which you viewed as scummy weren't, and you simply got lucky.

2) exactly how bad at this game do you think we are? Seriously? LQ had how many votes on him? He was L-1 hoe many times? It's incredibly stupid to expose yourself as scum covering for a buddy in such a compromised position.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Here's the exact quote, with relevant part bolded.

In post 1343, Reasonably Rational wrote:I read everything. I don't like Jeannes case as presented, I read a number of the things she calls scummy as null at worst. I'll go over those differences in opinion in detail WAY later tonight (it is, after all, Guy Fawkes Day, and I muse watch V for Vendetta when I get home. :D)
The TL;DR version, however, is that my null read on LQ has actually shifted to a slight town read based on what Jeanne said. Not that it matters(I wasn't going to be on a LQ wagon anyways), but it might inspire me to actually defend him, which, contrary to prior accusations levelled at other's, isn't something anyone has actually done yet.

-Cerb
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1597, Jeanne11 wrote:Titus and I discussed this in private. Pushing RR and Klingon was her idea. Had she not been killed, she would confirm this.
I hate to burst your bubble but I do not follow Titus's orders blindly. He has gotten my lynched on orders and plans before. I tend to think for myself. So as glad as I am that you two planned something. I am not in on it this time and therefore, I will chase leads that I think are important.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, let's see how unlynchable you are.

VOTE: RR
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by BRantz »

VOTE: Blackest Magick

Jeanne, please listen to Suzune and chill today. Even though you were right yesterday, 90% of what you did was create noise that is distracting and harmful to the rest of the town. Talk to me about Klingon, do you think it is more likely her or RR are scum?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:14 pm

In post 1607, Suzune wrote:
In post 1597, Jeanne11 wrote:Titus and I discussed this in private. Pushing RR and Klingon was her idea. Had she not been killed, she would confirm this.
I hate to burst your bubble but I do not follow Titus's orders blindly. He has gotten my lynched on orders and plans before. I tend to think for myself. So as glad as I am that you two planned something. I am not in on it this time and therefore, I will chase leads that I think are important.

Which leads are those? You said pistachion is lynchbait?

-Cerb
Show

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Both are. Also, I prefer posting a lot than being prodded constantly.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

And I only listen to Titus in this game, so if you disagree, feel free to bite me.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by BRantz »

Thats fine as long as you are posting things that add something to the game. 90% of your posts yesterday didn't.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by BRantz »

ebwop: I don't know why I even tried again... you are just completely a crazy person.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

@RR You aware that you could've silenced me?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

How about this then? This is what Titus left before she died.

Spoiler: Titus's readwall
First things first. Scum is likely in Klingon/RR/wgeurts/BM. Long shot Ranger/Elbrin/Suzune. Longest shot Jeanne (but seriously don't lynch her). That's my lynch order. Why not RR first? Because there's probably a townbeard in the mix. Cop RR. I am about 95% certain that he is scum though anyway. So if you're going to ignore some part of this lynching RR before Klingon isn't terrible.

Now I want to highlight that RR is a control freak this game or scum and desperate. He has a messed up relationship with Klingon at best. Normally in a readwall, such players should be discussed separately but the behavior of one is vital to understanding the other. Klingon's actions don't mesh with any consistent game solvey narrative. This becomes much more important and visible after my gambit.

We take a look at that. My gambit was planned out as the best use of my role Day 1. I needed to convince scum of viable options; one likely town, the other likely scum. Townies would stay and vote the scum under pressure. Scum would swing at townies. The fact no one suspiciously jumped to LQ states that LQ was scum or scum saw a trap. If both conditions were true, scum would have a hard time bussing (which is why I think wgeurts may be a townbeard).

The plan originally called for a Elbrin as the mislynch bait that scum would vote. Given the suggestion we were masons, despite the fact I was tossing out Elbrin scum (seriously wtf), I had to change the lynchbait target. Jeanne's freak out in thread was interesting to say the least. I do think it's legit due to our history and townies who read based off emotion should get the same idea. Based on strategy, it made me fear Jeanne LQ but her play later in the day calmed that down.

Anyway, it was Jeanne and LQ. We got 3 votes on Jeanne. Bright is LQ so we can suppose the separation between the two is a scumploy/mod counting method since all the votes were effective simultaneously. This is already half or 2/5 of the scumteam votes. If the whole team jumped, might as well take a neon sign gift wrap this for town and end it. For this reason, pistachion is very highly town.

Second, we have a wagon on me, started by RR. RR's movement is an attempt to see who would vote me for being frustrated with my antics. He dings a couple. He's been trying to point all game to me/Jeanne bring insane and swing a counter to LQ. I would expect at most one of BM Or Wgeurts being scum but not both. Two overloaded wagons would again be a gift wrap style scenario.

The only lynch going through due to war was LQ and that would be sabatoged by me and Elbrin unvoting. We both had the same idea, protect LQ if scum go for a quick hammer on him. No motion there meant LQ scum.

Now, let's get to the weird votes. Wgeurts and Klingon. Wgeurts is weird because he said he'd likely vote LQ over Jeanne but votes me instead. This posting by Wgeurts is likely what prompted the gladiator thinking/argument. I have seen people get frustrated at proper play before (so I decided to take a step back). His explanation is plausible, he does little to stir drama and revises his read on Jeanne to town despite her being annoying from his point of view. I buy him as frustrated town for now but if there's 4 scum, keep him as possible with Ranger also passing.

Klingon votes Ranger, bypassing he so called scumreads and any semblance of a viable wagon. While I would like to know what marking town rolefishing is not worthy of a vote there. Deliberate avoidance of taking sides is a huge red flag that Klingon was trying to attempt scum rule 1: let the town implode. She doesn't follow up or question people. Her questions don't lead to sorting anyone. She doesn't have anger about me excluding her from the code, from the neighborhood or me stating she's not scum hunting despite the semi close relationship we have. When RR floats me as a counter to LQ, Klingon naked votes me. Again, the Grandma I'm expecting is gone.

RR's relationship here is weird as well. RR clearly doesn't like the LQ wagon. Given my growing suspicion of KC, I ask him if he thinks Klingon is scum hunting. He initially dodges the question with a response that says, some people can claim she's hunting. That's an awkward as fuck response and doesn't answer the question. I ask again and RR says KC is not scum hunting. Yet, he refuses to ever toss her out as an alternative wagon. He refuses my invite to wagon Klingon. Their interactions scream scum scum to me.

Klingon and RR need to answer for their sins.

BM could be scum due to his awkward opening but give it a day or two.
Ranger is the only legit possible bus vote on LQ. If there's 4 scum/antitown, pressure him further.
FireKari will conftown herself.
Elbrin's been probably town since the start. The reactions with people calling masons almost seal that.
Suzune's picking up on code was smart and good town play.
Brantz towards the end of D1 looked really townie.
If RR is scum, Jeanne should be considered conftown. She's off the table for lynching tomorrow.

Jeanne, remain calm. Scum can only take advantage of you if you let them. You have my advice. Go forth.

Contemplate of this while I am gone.

You are not allowed to quote communication from Private Threads in the main game thread.
Do this again and I will mod-kill your slot, rendering you neutral and unable to win this game.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 pm

In post 1606, Jeanne11 wrote:Here's the exact quote, with relevant part bolded.

In post 1343, Reasonably Rational wrote:I read everything. I don't like Jeannes case as presented, I read a number of the things she calls scummy as null at worst. I'll go over those differences in opinion in detail WAY later tonight (it is, after all, Guy Fawkes Day, and I muse watch V for Vendetta when I get home. :D)
The TL;DR version, however, is that my null read on LQ has actually shifted to a slight town read based on what Jeanne said. Not that it matters(I wasn't going to be on a LQ wagon anyways), but it might inspire me to actually defend him, which, contrary to prior accusations levelled at other's, isn't something anyone has actually done yet.

-Cerb

What part of that is a defense of LQ? It said I might be inspired to defend him, (inspirarion which disappeared when he claimed the dragon and bp amd showed that his play wasn't reasonable for the role he claimed) but it looks more like I was expressing disdain for your case more than I was defending him...

-Cerb

Pedit: I'm not certain what you're asking? Are you implying that I, as scum, might be now regretting not killing you?

Oh titus stuff. Nice. I shall read.
Show

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I didn't know how to paraphrase it to make it sound like my own thoughts, so I just put the original.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Suzune »

Pisachion would be easy to make a case on they have few posts and none of them are particularly townie, although a couple could have been sorted into that pile. I would be interested in seeing what they have today. However, I fear that it would be a quick lynch if people started to rally against them. While the speed of the lynch might tell us things as well...

Goodness it is so confusing to look at people's ISO because half the people are only talking to Jeanne about what she thinks and this is throwing off my ability to detect weirdness.

However, for today I think that Kling is probably a good target, however I would also be interested in pushing BRantz for more information on him. Most of his posts yesterday were trying to settle Jeanne and this means we got little of his opinions. That is kind of safe pushing Jeanne because as long as you side with her you are her friend. Therefore, I think we need to find out what people are thinking.

p-edit x9, this is the response to your question RR
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

No, what I am implying is that you, as town, might be regretting not killing me. Let's be honest, town would never leave a 'noisy' player like me alive.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:26 pm

In post 1619, Suzune wrote:Pisachion would be easy to make a case on they have few posts and none of them are particularly townie, although a couple could have been sorted into that pile. I would be interested in seeing what they have today. However, I fear that it would be a quick lynch if people started to rally against them. While the speed of the lynch might tell us things as well...

Goodness it is so confusing to look at people's ISO because half the people are only talking to Jeanne about what she thinks and this is throwing off my ability to detect weirdness.

However, for today I think that Kling is probably a good target, however I would also be interested in pushing BRantz for more information on him. Most of his posts yesterday were trying to settle Jeanne and this means we got little of his opinions. That is kind of safe pushing Jeanne because as long as you side with her you are her friend.
Therefore, I think we need to find out what people are thinking.

p-edit x9, this is the response to your question RR

Agreed. Yesterday, as I think I warned, we learned about LQ, Jeanne, and Titus only. We should try to prevent the conversation from being so focused again today.

-Cerb
Show

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Suzune »

You seem to not understand that you noisiness is better for the scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1613, BRantz wrote:Thats fine as long as you are posting things that add something to the game. 90% of your posts yesterday didn't.
Well since you are around. Who are you getting a scum feeling from? Where do you stand right now in the game?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:27 pm

In post 1600, Jeanne11 wrote:I am never inviting you to the farm, ever. I am not letting you on our conversation that you can possibly utilize against us. Titus thinks you and Klingon are scum and that's that. As per her advice, I am gonna retire now and let you do your thing. I've said what she wanted me to say for now. SYL.

Titus is not infallible, and has a history of being unable to read us.

In post 1604, Jeanne11 wrote:1. You did say "Based on Jeanne's post, I now have LQ as slight town read and I am seriously considering defending him, something that, contrary to popular belief, hasn't been done before.'
You really thought I wouldn't notice. I notice things that others overlook.

2. Because he's their scumbuddy?

You really should go look at Steven Universe. We were Innocent Child that game, and I was literally making a post telling people to withhold judgment and see if there was a reasonable explanation for tracker results and a scum self hammered while I was making the post. Giving people the the benefit of the doubt and wanting to have rational reasons to vote for them is how both Cerb and I play. It's kind of hilarious that Titus knew that and she and one of her scum partners in SU mocked me for defending scum, when all I was really doing was encouraging people to not be hasty and jump to conclusions.

So Titus
knows
how we approach things, and she
knows
she can't read us, and she gave you terrible advice.

~Drixx

P-Edit - 90% Brantz? More like 95% or higher.

P-Edit2 - Just LOL @ Jeanne.

P-Edit3 - Awful by Titus. I hope Titus is spoiled and knows the setup now so she can realize just how badly her "advice" is going to screw the town if it gets listened to.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”