Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1322, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1318, Titus wrote:647 isn't a coasting post by Cellphone. It's still bad but it's the type of post that leaves until associatives. It's a post where both town and scum would want him murderered.

So your point here is that Shady was right on Cellphone for the wrong reasons so that makes him scum...?

In post 1318, Titus wrote:1299 is utter garbage too. Chiding NA for changing a read in 500 posts. Shady's real nebulous as to why. It's ok to change your mind but lol NA is bad. Your townreads can do the exact opposite of smart play. That's ok and how I feel about Soothsayer.

The point Shady was making in context was the lack of progression.

1) Buddying bad reasons from Soothsayer and jumping on Cellphone before he could leave more associative tells. I think the QT post was a planned slip.

2) That's rephrasing to make Shady look better. Many people don't document every thought as they have it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1324, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1321, Titus wrote:I never thought you were Jaquen Phantom. I have also been defending you and Dipsy bc I think you're both town and Shady's the scumfuck.

You haven't defended either of us, which is part of my problem with you.

Your reasons for finding us town are shaky at best and it feels like you're just rhetoricing Shady (who, again, isn't charismatic) to death. I don't understand how his posting equates to obvscum and you really haven't shown why. Because he... bulldogs people and is an ass sometimes?

And here comes more Shady defense and hand waiving of my thoughts on Shady which I gave.

Shady has no content. It's all gambits, vague unfounded assertions, smoke and mirrors. That's what I have been saying.

I have defended you stating the wagons on you are shit but your recent misrepsations make me want to vote you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:55 am

Post by The Phantom of the Opera »

and then when i'm a vocal detractor suddenly you want to vote me. surprising.
The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:56 am

hell not even a vocal detractor. just a detractor.
The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:58 am

Actually, that feels pretty good.

Maybe I was just in a bad mindset before, I'm just overly touchy this game.

For a moment I thought all was lost, thought maybe I'm just gonna take a little big break from mafia after this. But now I feel better.

Thank you, Titus, regardless of alignment. You've helped me in a person to person scenario today.
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Greatvalue »

Titus vs. Opera: Town vs. Potentially-Town, Part Two

Or something along those lines. I'm tired of it.

VOTE: NA because Shady.

Ugh I just want to lynch one of NA/Dipsy already.

I'm tired of it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Umm thanks?

What's a person to Person scenario?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:01 am

In post 1325, Titus wrote:1) Buddying bad reasons from Soothsayer and jumping on Cellphone before he could leave more associative tells. I think the QT post was a planned slip.

So your argument is that Soothsayer was right for the wrong reasons and Shady is smarter than soothsayer so he saw that soothsayer was wrong so that's why he sheeped him instead of giving the right reason because that would make him die faster so he wouldn't out all of his buddies, right? What associative tells did he leave? And if you say "the associative tells that tie him to Shady" I will cry angry buckets of tears.

In post 1325, Titus wrote:2) That's rephrasing to make Shady look better. Many people don't document every thought as they have it.

I was clarifying a point that was obvious to me based on context. Shady emphasized both a long period of time in talking about Dipsy to a lack of explanation in talking about Dipsy, so I would bet real dollars and cents that he was bothered by an absolute lack of progression. I guess I could totally be rewriting history as opposed to playing Blue's Clues, though.
The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:02 am

In post 1331, Titus wrote:Umm thanks?

What's a person to Person scenario?

As opposed to a player to player scenario.
You've helped me on a personal level!
The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:03 am

In post 1330, Greatvalue wrote:Titus vs. Opera: Town vs. Potentially-Town, Part Two

I'm tired of it.

Why do you think Titus is town?
You don't have to answer this question if you keep your vote on Dipsy ;)
The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 am

In post 1326, Titus wrote:And here comes more Shady defense and hand waiving of my thoughts on Shady which I gave.

I was asking you to clarify your Shady thoughts, which you still have the opportunity to do. If I got them wrong, correct me; I was telling you my understanding of your case.
The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:06 am

In post 1326, Titus wrote:Shady has no content. It's all gambits, vague unfounded assertions, smoke and mirrors. That's what I have been saying.

Calling "gambits" a significant part of his play seems a bit misleading considering there have been a grand total of one gambit from him this game that was extraordinarily obvious.

I'm not sure what you mean by smoke and mirrors; care to expand on this a bit?

"Vague unfounded assertions" is your recent thing against him which we're still discussing but I find accusing him of lacking content to be completely and blatantly false.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

The argument is that Soothsayer is town but right for wrong reasons on Cellphone. Cellphone was obvscum for his "actually scum" argument, before was right for wrong reasons. shady sheeped this because Cellphone's ISO clears a lot of people, which I went over. Shady scum would want Cellphone dead anyway for that reason.

Blue's Clues is when you look at what's absent from an ISO. Who did Cellphone ignore? What limited persuasion attempts did Cellphone make? Those are what to look for in small scum ISOs.

Shady is all bluster. There's no logic there. There's only one player I'd tolerate that from, but I think said player is Dipsy.

I gtg to work. May phone post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 am

In post 1337, Titus wrote:shady sheeped this because Cellphone's ISO clears a lot of people, which I went over.

Why didn't he sheep it because he thought soothsayer was right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1336, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1326, Titus wrote:Shady has no content. It's all gambits, vague unfounded assertions, smoke and mirrors. That's what I have been saying.

Calling "gambits" a significant part of his play seems a bit misleading considering there have been a grand total of one gambit from him this game that was extraordinarily obvious.

I'm not sure what you mean by smoke and mirrors; care to expand on this a bit?

"Vague unfounded assertions" is your recent thing against him which we're still discussing but I find accusing him of lacking content to be completely and blatantly false.

Find a post where Shady doesn't make a nebulous unprovable claim against NA. I will show you why it isn't scum hunting.

Off to work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Greatvalue »

In post 1334, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1330, Greatvalue wrote:Titus vs. Opera: Town vs. Potentially-Town, Part Two

I'm tired of it.

Why do you think Titus is town?
You don't have to answer this question if you keep your vote on Dipsy ;)

Because this is town Titus.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1338, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1337, Titus wrote:shady sheeped this because Cellphone's ISO clears a lot of people, which I went over.

Because the logic is wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:10 am

In post 1339, Titus wrote:Find a post where Shady doesn't make a nebulous unprovable claim against NA. I will show you why it isn't scum hunting.

I can't see this going anywhere productive.
The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:10 am

In post 1341, Titus wrote:

Soothsayer didn't think it was.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1342, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1339, Titus wrote:Find a post where Shady doesn't make a nebulous unprovable claim against NA. I will show you why it isn't scum hunting.

I can't see this going anywhere productive.

You're asserting Shady is scu hunting. He's not. It's all hot air.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:11 am

In post 1340, Greatvalue wrote:Because this is town Titus.

oh ok my bad i apologize :]
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1343, The Phantom of the Opera wrote:
In post 1341, Titus wrote:

Soothsayer didn't think it was.

And no one town was Sheeping Soothsayer until the "actually scum" comment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
The Phantom of the Opera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:14 am

So your argument is that Soothsayer was so hilariously wrong that anyone who could possibly approve of his point was scum?
Natural Aristocracy
Natural Aristocracy
Townie
Natural Aristocracy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Natural Aristocracy »

It sort of bothers me that some people can still say, "Oh, but Meta" in what is literally secret alt mafia.
The only player people should confidently be hitting meta notes on is Titus.
I understand that we probably all have distinct and identifiable playstyles which may reveal us, but, jeeze, meta-as-a-defense should not be something worth bringing up in this game.

That said, I find myself split between Soothsayer and Titus' points on Shady. I feel as though Shady's push on me could very easily just be a town pushing a scumread, but I feel like Shady's game overall has been very lacking and, as Titus points out, full of bulldogging/bluster. I guess that I realize that my play has been sub-par and even outright bad, which warrants investigation and scum-reads on me, but I also think that Shady's play runs thin between brief moments where I could see town motivation. Regardless, I'm still hesitant to call Shady scum, which may be a weakness of mine. I suppose I'd rather imagine someone as an unaware bag-of-dicks than an intentional bag-of-dicks.

I'm wary of GreatValue taking the Shady bait into a wagon on me. That sheep feels awkward as fuck. If the guy wants a lynch on Dipsy, why abandon the Dipsy wagon for Shady's vanity wagon on me? I know that GV has had a scumread on me for awhile, with some moments of hesitation. Why is it Shady's vote that makes GV confident in following up there?

I think the blatant sheeps of Soothsayer are also questionable-as-fuck, which is what makes me feel the most uneasy about Shady.

Hm.
Someone talk to me?
There is a natural aristocracy among men, the grounds of which are virtue and talents.
Greatvalue
Greatvalue
Goon
Greatvalue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Greatvalue »

I will!

It's pretty clear I voted Dipsy because everyone kept ignoring you and there was no committed wagon support. Shady's a big town voice and changed that so here I am at you again.

Wanting either one of your lynches was a statement meant to express just how done with all of this I am right now, and I'm pretty sure I said that expressly.

Also, you?

Secret?

Lmfao.

My scumread on you is completely independent of meta but I feel pretty confident I could look back on a past game where you treated a lurking scumpartner similarly (if outing you when I didn't out Titus wouldn't be a dick move, that is). There's enough volume there that I don't think it'd be difficult.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”