-Viktor,
Suikoden II

VOTECOUNT 2.01

Reasonably Rational (1):
Jeanne11
Blackest Magick (1):
BRantz

Not Voting (9):
Blackest Magick, FireKari, Klingoncelt, Ranger, Elbirn, Reasonably Rational, wgeurts, pistachi0n, Suzune

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-23 21:40:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

So, who's here and wants to get something done while Jeanne is gone? :P

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by BRantz »

I'm still around.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Suzune »

I am also still around to talk
Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Blackest Magick »

wassup.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Cool. . Brantz, Suzune asked you a question earlier and you didn't respond. She wanted to know where you stood on, well, everyone. Care to share?

Suzune, I will be very very sad if you are scum. Just saying.

With that said, I really need to iso both of you guys, and I don't have the ability to really do that right now. Any thoughts either of you would like to share about anything?

I'm extremely confident in the Jeanne is town position. Thoughts on elbirn?

OMG BM IS HERE OMG DUDE TELL US STUFF. No, like seriously. you haven't done anything. :-/ Where are you at with regards to the interactions that occurred yesterday?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by BRantz »

In post 1630, BRantz wrote:I still think BM is super scummy, I am also scum leaning on Klingon, but am not as sure about it as others seem to be.

I have a town lean on RR, and think that given the way yesterday went there is almost 0 chance Jeanne is scum. I find you fairly town as well mostly because you have been inquisitive and trying to get information out into the open. I also think Ranger, Elbirn, and Firekari are likely town.

I am mostly null on pistachion (he has posted almost no content), wguerts goes back and forth for me, but I am slightly leaning town there right now

I did too respond! I was starting to wonder if everyone was just ignoring me! lol
Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:37 pm

i was wrong about lq/titus.

i still feel like ranger is scum.

is there something specific you want me to comment on
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Suzune »

Blackest Magick just to be fair, I am going tell you where I stand on you. On the sliding scale of townie and scum, you are hinging quite close to the scum side of things in my opinion. It would be great if you could give where you stand right now and your opinions on people. You missed most of the action and hung back quite a bit going into the end. Tell me what it is like from where you are standing?

I am not scum this time so no need to feel sad. Although I got a terrible role that is something we can all feel sad about.

I believe that we lost a lot of potential for data letting Jeanne talk. We should run ISO's for everyone and see who only engaged with her and did not put forth any opinion. It is both easy to engage only with Jeanne because she provides instant feedback and is quite loud. However, this means that people go away with not doing much or saying much. The trick this phase I think is that we are going to have to go around her in order to get people to talk about other things. Otherwise, we will give the mafia excellent cover again.

Elbirn is someone I knew was part of Titus's little plan. I saw that when I was invited to talk with Jeanne. He was clued in on the plan. Therefore, much of his early posting is bias and plays right into the hand that Titus dealt for him. I think it would not be unreasonable to poke him a little then just to check the alliance, otherwise, we risk getting surprised. However, at the moment I have a slight town read on him.

I think I will ISO fire, we have not heard much from them really, and I feel like I have no particular stance on them.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1657, Blackest Magick wrote:i was wrong about lq/titus.

i still feel like ranger is scum.

is there something specific you want me to comment on
I would suggest an all encompassing post. I would like to hear about where you stand, what your reads are, the status of the game. All of it.
Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:41 pm

i'll see what i can do
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1660, Blackest Magick wrote:i'll see what i can do
Thanks a bunch. I want to breath as much life from as many people into this topic before Jeanne returns so that I have plenty a data to study and so I can judge how people are handling the game phase.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by BRantz »

No comments for me Suzune?
Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:45 pm

titus kill may mean inexperienced scum
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1662, BRantz wrote:No comments for me Suzune?
When did I become town leader? Okay, okay, I'm sorry but I do not trust you yet. I mean if you could flesh out what gives you a light scum read on Kling perhaps we can exchange Kling notes. That will give us more information on him. I'm all for exchanging and sharing information.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1663, Blackest Magick wrote:titus kill may mean inexperienced scum
I am more inclined to believe that they realised he was the anchor for Jeanne and that they hoped that it would ruin the town's chances of succeeding if they removed what stabalized her. They also removed someone known for their late game strategies. Now, this is what I have heard of Titus, however I have not had the opportunity to see it before.

There is higher potential in the mafia understands the town will struggle without information and that they intend to keep us from receiving as much help as possible.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by BRantz »

I was just curious because you asked me the question and then were ignoring the answer. It felt strange, and your reaction to me asking you about it doesn't make me feel better about it.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by BRantz »

Rephrased: If you had no intention of following up on your question why ask it in the first place?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

This is something that I do not understand about people. I asked a question and you provided an answer. I read the answer and filed the information away for later. People should be more specific about what they want. I mean, honestly my gut opinion was that your reads were a sheep of what everyone else has been saying because I find it unlikely that everyone has nearly the same reads. I have never played in a game where people all feel the same way about certain people. Therefore, I am interested in the reasons for your reads, but I hoped to ask you at a more optimal window. However, since you decided to press for an answer right now, I will just ask. I want to now the reason that you find people scummy. Even if the read is gut based on x. I am interested to know what you are thinking.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1667, BRantz wrote:Rephrased: If you had no intention of following up on your question why ask it in the first place?
I apologise that I did not preform the way you expected. You did what I asked and I read the results. I guess, I saw no further need to comment at that time. Time would play out and I hoped to see the flowers of the seeds I planted by observing your interaction between people based on your reads.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

Then everyone disappeared....that's interesting.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by BRantz »

That is understandable, I misunderstood your purpose as well. I thought you were trying to create dialogue to start the day, so found it confusing when you seemed to ignore what I wrote.

As for my scum reads:

BM: Their posts are a lot of commenting on things irrelevant to the game, and asking questions that they never seem to follow up on ( is a prime example of this). Then in they finally give some reads, but it is all surface level stuff and OMGUS (specifically in the case of Titus you can see this). Couple this with their very few posts, and I can't possibly see them being town. Their posting today remains non-committal as well, and I think that is worth noting.

Klingon: Has said they are confused at multiple points in the game , , ,, etc. I often see this used as an excuse to do nothing, and coast along in a game while being "active". Then her reads post in gives almost no actual reads. Just comments on things people have been doing, the only even semi read she gives there is on wguerts (lean scum) which I think is worth noting for later, but she does addend that pistachion is a scum lean as well in a later post. I am also thrown off by her continually talking about Bright instead of the other "players" in the game. Then she continues "sorting" her reads until the end of the day despite people asking her to give more info the entire time. Basically my scum lean comes from the fact that she basically sat on the sidelines all of day 1, and never really took a firm stance on anything. The only reason it isn't more than a lean is because I've seen her do this before as town.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by BRantz »

I was typing! lol
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Suzune »

Kling tends to have slow reads. However, before I have noticed when he is under fire or he feels like he is in a good position his demeanor changes. So I think if nothing else it is worth putting pressure on him in order to see what that yields.

For me, I often find it odd when people, without badgering comment on their own towniness. post 273. It makes me think the post is trying to lead you into thinking in one mindset. Quotes like post 426 initially made me think that he was looking at the same thing I was because he noticed that LQ was off his usual game. Therefore, this drew my attention to him as a player. post 436 is an interesting time to agree. Kling and I were mafia in the game where we had the code, therefore, I find it odd to comment on it after I commented on it since it was certainly going one well before my comment. It was actually the weird fruit choices which tipped me off to it being a code rather then something else.

This post interests me too. Remember that previously he mentioned that he agreed it was a code then lists off these possibilities later on.
In post 466, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm trying to figure out what's up between you two. And I listed 4 choices, not 1. Masons, Neighbors, Lovers, Scumbuddies.
Typically speaking lovers do not communicate outside the game therefore, it is an unrealistic choice. Masons can only talk at night, so unless a code was made pregame there would be no reason for them to do it in the topic, especially since masons do not really want to get outed as masons generally speaking. Neighbors makes the most sense, and we do not know whether the scum have day talk. However, I think the list is kind of odd.

I commented on post 813 after it was made. So I leave my opinions on that one. Personally I think he is worth keeping an eye on.

VOTE: Kling
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Ranger »

Jeanne wrote:@Ranger My role is weird as well.
That was me saying I believed the claim, but thought he was still scum anyway.

VOTE: Blackest Magic.
Mark: BRantz
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”