GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

At least Ika is trying to make a case. I'll answer him in my next post.

Brunn says I'm scum, because I'm pushing his wagon.

Pers just votes.

I'm still waiting on a response from duppin/ranger.
-Neither enemy nor friend.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 848, Errantparabola wrote:Wait, why not? Doesn't getting the SK save a life?

lynching SK today means 3-5 MYLO tomorrow unless scum misses a kill. lynching groupscum means 2-1-6 going into tonight with a chance of cross kills, if not we can lynch the SK tomorrow and it'll be 2-3 LYLO D4 - key point here is we need the same lynching accuracy (no mislynches)

allowing for the chance of a cross kill is the better option imo

In post 848, Errantparabola wrote:I can understand why scum would do this, but ranger has stuck to it with such dedication throughout this entire game that I think that his belief is genuine.

mm, I don't think it's particularly difficult to act stubborn about a read as scum. or am I missing something?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 827, Ika Musume wrote:
In post 768, GrayFoxxxx wrote:@brunn

Reread the specific post regarding Ranger.

Why wouldn't I keep my vote on you? I think you're scum. I'm not as confident in you being scum recently , because your last few posts look a little better. But you have alot of pressure on you, so it's kind of forced content.

Ide like to hear back from ranger, as he is the only other person I would be comfortable voting right now.

this post singlehandedly sums up why I hate grayfoxx's play this game day.

"you've been town posting, but you have a wagon on you so I don't care!"

I'll go with this. He doesn't call me scummy, just says my play is bad.

I'm sticking to my guns on my Brunn read. Was I wrong by saying he was starting to look town?

"You've been town posting, but you have a wagon so idc" leaves out the fact his other posts are scummy.

After his sudden influx of AtE. I'm more confident than ever that he's scum. Not 100 percent, but it's my best guess.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 850, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Brunn says I'm scum, because I'm pushing his wagon.

this is pretty distinctly not true. even if you don't agree with their reasoning, they clearly have reasons for scum reading you here.

In post 786, Brunneis wrote:

Why wouldn't I keep my vote on you? I think you're scum. I'm not as confident in you being scum recently , because your last few posts look a little better.
But you have alot of pressure on you, so it's kind of forced content.

Ide like to hear back from ranger, as he is the only other person I would be comfortable voting right now.

What the hell?

I've been the top wagon MOST OF THIS GAME. Are you seriously mostly voting me because "apparently everyone is trying to force me to make content"

That's a terrible reason to stay idle on a wagon this long and I can't believe nobody has called you out on it.

And I'm not even the only person you're willing to vote? This reinforces to me that Ranger may actually be a scumbuddy of someone.

Why are you keeping your vote on me this long, and have pushed nobody else - supposedly? Ugh.... I just can't see this as town.

did you ever respond to this? I looked and the only response I found was you calling all of it "misreps" without any explanation.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 852, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I'll go with this. He doesn't call me scummy, just says my play is bad.

is this directed to me?
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 852, GrayFoxxxx wrote:"You've been town posting, but you have a wagon so idc" leaves out the fact his other posts are scummy.

After his sudden influx of AtE. I'm more confident than ever that he's scum. Not 100 percent, but it's my best guess.

#nope
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 854, Ika Musume wrote:
In post 852, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I'll go with this. He doesn't call me scummy, just says my play is bad.

is this directed to me?

#yep
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 855, Ika Musume wrote:
In post 852, GrayFoxxxx wrote:"You've been town posting, but you have a wagon so idc" leaves out the fact his other posts are scummy.

#nope

#cute
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

K.

we're lynching grayfoxx today. ftr, is not a town response to my scum read on him.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I support the GreyFoxx wagon.

Constantine, please stay in your hydra. That's the whole point of being in a Hydra. Pick up your posts so I can see them in your Hydra ISO.
You keep breaking this 'rule' of hydras. If I was the mod, I would have replaced you by now for how many slips you've had.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Ranger »

Persivul wrote:This is ridiculous. I like the duppin wagon better. If duppin is scum, he's more dangerous than brunneis. But brun is looking scummier by the post, and it's apparent that nothing else is going to get done while they're still in the game.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: brunneis
This is why I'd be voting Persivul if I had the opportunity.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 860, Ranger wrote:This is why I'd be voting Persivul if I had the opportunity.

you think that looks like bussing, as opposed to scum searching for a bullshit reason to push the big wagon?

i would bet on the latter if Persivul is scum
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Ranger »

Ika wrote:it is, on the other hand, the kind of angle I would come up with as scum if I was looking for an easy excuse to push what I think is a consensus read in a way where I don't want people to question it.
If it's a consensus read...

...Where's the dang WAGON on Errant?

Yeah.

(Bitter about that if you can't tell.)

Ranger, if you want to sway me on a Brun lynch (aka finally elaborate on why you think they're scum), now's your chance.
Thing is, I don't. I'm voting Brunneis because I'd rather that over duppin, but I'm peaking at the votecount at the bottom of the page, and seeing it?

VOTE: GrayFox.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 850, GrayFoxxxx wrote:At least Ika is trying to make a case. I'll answer him in my next post.

Pers just votes.

Ika has said nothing against you that I haven't said.

And omg, I almost choked on my tea; I never thought it was possible to have a scummier retort than Ranger, but you surpassed that in just one damn sentence that was a complete misrep and not even a good one.

Do you really expect your scumbuddies do back you up on this? I mean, Pers voted; you at least acknowledged that with no back up to it whatsoever - pretty decent reflection to your posting this game.

You misrep and say that I'm scumreading you because you're pushing my wagon? What the hell?

1)
Duppin made it clear the if I was town, that you'd most likely be scum. He even prompted me to organize my scumreads in accordance to who I already thought was scum.

You saying that I'm scum solely because of something duppin said - while completely ignoring my own formulated reasons and responses against you already makes me think that you're truly scum trying to find weak retorts to seem like you can actually dismiss me. But no, you blatantly misrepped me because I find you scummy for so many reasons:

A)
- Why me = Fry me
B)
- You parked your vote on me for basically the rest of D1 out of the idea of our "weird interaction" with each other. You ignored the main confrontation I had with GM and Trivium (with Klingon), and you basically did nothing to engage with me on this, even when your votewas placed when it started becoming popular.
C)
- "I'm going to townread someone that's benefitting me by wanting to lynch who I want to!" - And it's based off of a VCA that showed 3 VCs, not the 10+ we had in D1.
D)
- Regressing on a previous days vote without further interaction is a good scumtactic in mislynching town. Especially ones that aren't explained, which aren't good votes to begin with.
E)
- Yup. Lynching me would totally help your scumteam either win the game tonight, or get someone else to be mislynched tomorrow.

These aren't even the main reasons. And each would have been worth a vote on you. If there were 4 other Brunneis' in this game, you'd have ben put at L-1 at this point.

VOTE: GrayFoxxxx -
Just a visual reminder of what this looks like because you haven't seen it enough this game.

- Dichotomies! Yay! Don't you know that's what got Trivium lynched yesterday? And me being tunneled by your scumteam today?

I already stated how bad of a post is, if you can't even try to look back and see my original argument that I repeated twice now; then that tells me you're scum, either out of apathy of responding, wanting to misrep me, or just thinking you're immune because I've been the top lynch most of this game - or all of the above.

All of which strike me as scum alone, and with another vote that is deserving - You've been lynched. Why this hasn't happened sooner makes me think you've hidden a lot in this game, because you literally don't have a D1 play - and you're now posting because of my pushes on you, because you now see that your wagon is now moving, and your just throwing vague responses to avoid the actual argument.

If you thought I didn't have a case before - here's it now!

But seriously - this isn't even counting the associations I can pull through realizing your scum by the possibility and Ranger could be an SK. Please read , in case you haven't seen it enough or you magically think it's not a reason to vote you as scum because I'm
"OBVIOUSLY voting for you because you've tunneled me practically this whole game so far! LOL RIGHT?"

It's a good color of red which symbolizes the scum that emits from you over the insinuation and misrep on my reasons for pushing you.

Now for 2)

In post 852, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Why wouldn't I keep my vote on you? I think you're scum. I'm not as confident in you being scum recently , because your last few posts look a little better. But you have alot of pressure on you, so it's kind of forced content.

I'm sticking to my guns on my Brunn read. Was I wrong by saying he was starting to look town?

"You've been town posting, but you have a wagon so idc" leaves out the fact his other posts are scummy.

A)
When have I called your play JUST bad? I mean, I've said it's bad. But you're not reading my posts if you think I don't think you're scum. Plus, what's with the word picking here? That's just detracting from the actual point.
B)
What about my "other posts" are scummy - Gray? You somehow randomly started to townread me, and now that I'm voting you - I'm obviously the best lynch candidate? This is very similar to Ranger's reaction... smh. This doesn't look town-motivated.
C)
Influx of AtE? You mean the genuine frustration I've displayed listening to people speak in code, ignore, scumread me, and advertise my lynch today for no blatant reason other than WIFOM?

This post is just.... eckugh..... :facepalm:

>>>>>>>>>

P-Edit

Ranger's vote puts you Gray at L-1 - anything you'd want to say?

Any intent to hammer posts?
We are the best of 2 in 1.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

i would still like you to elaborate on the Brun scum read, as it will likely tell me a lot about your alignment and, potentially, if compelling enough, whether i'm (god forbid) wrong about my town read on them

the first sentence doesn't really address my point; at the time you initially started pushing that angle, she was a consensus scum read, yes.

p-edit: @Ranger. also i thought that was L-2?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Ranger »

you think that looks like bussing, as opposed to scum searching for a bullshit reason to push the big wagon?
I don't really care about Brunneis in regards to Persivul.

I think, regardless of Brunneis's alignment, Persivul is scum.

I'll be doing other things for a few hours, but if I skipped something in my skimming, let me know.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 856, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 854, Ika Musume wrote:

is this directed to me?

#yep

OK hold on.

were you saying *i* was saying your play was bad, or were you saying Brun said it? this is what i meant but i don't know if it came out right
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Brunneis »

@Ika

People on Gray's wagon.

Me
You
Persivul
Now Ranger.

Just clarifying if you thought there was less votes.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

it's 6 to lynch, though? that's L-2
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Brunneis »

Oh wait, I did math wrong. :facepalm:

It's 6 votes to lynch. eckh....

I can't think today, my minds been going on all day.

Yeah, we're at L-2.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 863, Brunneis wrote:
In post 850, GrayFoxxxx wrote:At least Ika is trying to make a case. I'll answer him in my next post.

Pers just votes.

Ika has said nothing against you that I haven't said.

And omg, I almost choked on my tea; I never thought it was possible to have a scummier retort than Ranger, but you surpassed that in just one damn sentence that was a complete misrep and not even a good one.

Do you really expect your scumbuddies do back you up on this? I mean, Pers voted; you at least acknowledged that with no back up to it whatsoever - pretty decent reflection to your posting this game.

You misrep and say that I'm scumreading you because you're pushing my wagon? What the hell?

1)
Duppin made it clear the if I was town, that you'd most likely be scum. He even prompted me to organize my scumreads in accordance to who I already thought was scum.

You saying that I'm scum solely because of something duppin said - while completely ignoring my own formulated reasons and responses against you already makes me think that you're truly scum trying to find weak retorts to seem like you can actually dismiss me. But no, you blatantly misrepped me because I find you scummy for so many reasons:

A)
- Why me = Fry me
B)
- You parked your vote on me for basically the rest of D1 out of the idea of our "weird interaction" with each other. You ignored the main confrontation I had with GM and Trivium (with Klingon), and you basically did nothing to engage with me on this, even when your votewas placed when it started becoming popular.
C)
- "I'm going to townread someone that's benefitting me by wanting to lynch who I want to!" - And it's based off of a VCA that showed 3 VCs, not the 10+ we had in D1.
D)
- Regressing on a previous days vote without further interaction is a good scumtactic in mislynching town. Especially ones that aren't explained, which aren't good votes to begin with.
E)
- Yup. Lynching me would totally help your scumteam either win the game tonight, or get someone else to be mislynched tomorrow.

These aren't even the main reasons. And each would have been worth a vote on you. If there were 4 other Brunneis' in this game, you'd have ben put at L-1 at this point.

VOTE: GrayFoxxxx -
Just a visual reminder of what this looks like because you haven't seen it enough this game.

- Dichotomies! Yay! Don't you know that's what got Trivium lynched yesterday? And me being tunneled by your scumteam today?

I already stated how bad of a post is, if you can't even try to look back and see my original argument that I repeated twice now; then that tells me you're scum, either out of apathy of responding, wanting to misrep me, or just thinking you're immune because I've been the top lynch most of this game - or all of the above.

All of which strike me as scum alone, and with another vote that is deserving - You've been lynched. Why this hasn't happened sooner makes me think you've hidden a lot in this game, because you literally don't have a D1 play - and you're now posting because of my pushes on you, because you now see that your wagon is now moving, and your just throwing vague responses to avoid the actual argument.

If you thought I didn't have a case before - here's it now!

But seriously - this isn't even counting the associations I can pull through realizing your scum by the possibility and Ranger could be an SK. Please read , in case you haven't seen it enough or you magically think it's not a reason to vote you as scum because I'm
"OBVIOUSLY voting for you because you've tunneled me practically this whole game so far! LOL RIGHT?"

It's a good color of red which symbolizes the scum that emits from you over the insinuation and misrep on my reasons for pushing you.

Now for 2)

In post 852, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

A)
When have I called your play JUST bad? I mean, I've said it's bad. But you're not reading my posts if you think I don't think you're scum. Plus, what's with the word picking here? That's just detracting from the actual point.
B)
What about my "other posts" are scummy - Gray? You somehow randomly started to townread me, and now that I'm voting you - I'm obviously the best lynch candidate? This is very similar to Ranger's reaction... smh. This doesn't look town-motivated.
C)
Influx of AtE? You mean the genuine frustration I've displayed listening to people speak in code, ignore, scumread me, and advertise my lynch today for no blatant reason other than WIFOM?

This post is just.... eckugh..... :facepalm:

>>>>>>>>>

P-Edit

Ranger's vote puts you Gray at L-1 - anything you'd want to say?

I don't see how comparing me to trivium really helps your case.

What associations are you talking about?

Phone about to die posting when on charger

Any intent to hammer posts?

I think you are scum. I did D1, I still do. Sure I've parked my vote on you.

D1 you failed to actually respond to my read on you. I wish town would have lynched you while I was VLA.

You are failing to comprehend my point in the Ranger post. I'm not misrepping anything. (768)

I was talking about ika calling my play bad. Not you.

The above just reads as you voting me because I think you're scum.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Brunneis »

If I'm really just voting you because you think I'm scum - why didn't I do it all the way back in D1 when you just jumped on my wagon and "parked" there?

What have you done to change your vote today, or do something else? I don't understand how you could fully believe I'm scum in 200 posts due to a "weird interaction" where you didn't really explain yourself or did that much.

How am I failing to comprehend your Ranger post? What is that post even? You're just referring to where you found a reason to stay on my wagon just because I'm "pressured." But then you said you'd be comfortable with voting for Ranger, but didn't do anything with that.

And yeah, you are misrepping me because I've stated on many levels of why I think you're scum and I have a case on you right now.

Sigh, I need to go to bed; and I feel like I'm repeating myself.... My scumread on you hasn't declined at all.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 870, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I was talking about ika calling my play bad. Not you.

OK. that actually just confirms my initial thought that wasn't a town post, so thanks, i guess? (i was worried i had misread it)
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Picking up my prod. Thought I made an LA post, but I could see how those are easily missable. I'll pm next time.

Anyways, like I said earlier I'm back later today so I'll be able to go back to normal posting then.

From skimming this pages posts I'm seeing a Grayfox wagon. While better than a Brunneis one I'm not sure if I'm feeling it. Ranger or Errant would be better imo but I haven't properly read up yet. See you all tonight
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by The Fire Hermit »

In post 837, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:God, scum have revealed their affiliation with each other literally a half dozen times, and we haven't even lynched scum yet. This was the sixth time.

Stop offering ways for Klingon and Persivul (Makara) to slime their way out of the inevitable.

In post 838, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:What I am trying to say, is that it would be pretty damn suprising if Klingon and Persivul were not on the same team.

In post 841, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:If you do not see it than you are unenlightened! Go back to live mafia, infidel!

In post 845, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Actually I have been deriving parts of my scumread from your post. Earlier in the game I actually noted in the thread that the taly head seemed scummier than the klingon head. Lately that shifted.

In post 846, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:But yeah, I keep thinking of klingon when talking about that slot. I do the same thing in other games with hydras, usually calling out the dominant head.

Mine

Return to “Completed Open Games”