Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 362, Fraggernaut wrote:@Slandaar How are you reading me compared between our last encounter? Also how are you reading the main perpetrators on my wagon trying to force my mislynch?

I don't remember the last encounter.

I shall quickly summarize what I think of the people voting you - RC could be scum. All Alone I need to read his wall but his scumhunting seems down a level from our previous game ie could be scum. Accountant scumish. Angel is town.

I have read most of the thread now. Will post tomorrow from comp properly, too late and a pain on tablet anyways...
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 363, Fraggernaut wrote:@Keyser What are your thoughts on the Bullet counter-wagon?

I'm going back to Page 1 to have a re-look at events... I should reach the BulletNLynchproof L-3 wagon by tomorrow.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 335, Keyser Söze wrote:Errantparabola, who do you want to quick-lynch?
Why raise this question in here?

That's the thing. I just wanted people to justify why less discussion is good.
I suppose it's different if you have a 100% scum read, but I just can't think that kind of way.

In post 343, Frozen Angel wrote:/Spam
what you guys think about my new avatar? I made it myself yesterday. EndSpam and sorry :)/

It's impressive! Good work

In post 337, Keyser Söze wrote:@Errantparabola - I'm unsure if you answered this:
In post 263, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 175, Errantparabola wrote:I'm not one to use meta, but do you think it would help in this situation
It seems like it would, cause accountant's posting doesn't ring any bells for me

Have you followed up with this? What's your meta-analysis: is "Accountant's antitown=scum pushing" consistent with her town-meta?

I have not followed up with this. No wiki article :|

In post 344, Frozen Angel wrote:@vedith you caught up yet? :/

@TheFuzzylogic99 why you think you can't be helpful in day 1? as a town member you should try to make new discussions , find the weak points , put some pressure and hunt the scums. Your not a town member then?

Is it just me that thinks these questions are made by someone trying to seem like they're actively engaged in the game?

Frozen, why am I completely null?
I don't like how Keyser is getting universally townread. I personally don't think that he's scum, but I'm not going to write anyone off as 100% town because I'm not someone who trusts my reads that confidently.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Prod dogge
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 376, Slandaar wrote:RC could be scum. All Alone I need to read his wall but his scumhunting seems down a level from our previous game ie could be scum. Accountant scumish. Angel is town.

Could you explain Angel? And is there anything else about All Alone other than meta that justifies him as scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Frozen
I am not very good on day 1 thus not very helpful.....
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

(Page 14)
@Accountant - how do you read Fraggernaut's 'get-the-f***-off-me' warning:

He's just grasping at straws here. If he was really a PR trying to get out of a mislynch he could always hard claim and quote the breadcrumbs with explanation.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU SLIPPED AND ADMITTED ACCOUNTANT AND I ARE GENUINE

I don't think this was as bad a slip as you made it out to be honest. But yeah kill the fragger, turbo or not I don't care. Just let him die by the end of today.

Just terrible.

Why? If you really can't spare the time to play the game properly you should replace out.

Slandaar, what? Isn't it bad to turbolynch since it cuts off discussion for town?

About turbolynch.

I think if we've come to a general consensus about who to lynch, we should hammer. Usually that extra couple of days of discussion doesn't lead to anything productive and just leads to townies getting cold feet on a scum wagon. It also wears down town's patience. There's this grind throughout a long game that slowly starts to sap away players' motivation to keep involved, and excessively long days leads to that.

Blocky is trying to go "against the crowd" to push a Fragger townread, so if Fragger is scum, I think Blocky is one of his buddy.

On the contrary. If Fragger flips scum, I'd give Blocky a slight townlean. I don't think a mafia player like Blocky would, as scum, defend a universally scumread buddy on day 1. I think if Fragger were scum his buddy would have definitely bussed him by now.

Fuzzylogic: I am quite unsure, and I do not know how to read 325. I think I am having trouble reading him. But one thing of note is that he has mentioned only Accountant, RadiantCowbells and Fraggernaut in his posts. (Technically he said Key in 116, but I think its just a typo). Not sure what this means, if any, but basically I am having trouble reading Fuzzy.

I like this paragraph. Town points for bullet.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

(Page 15)

@All Alone:
Why is this person
hmm. He has some valid points about the game. I request him to clarify his stance.

more town than this person
She is a town bloody murderer in my opinion. These kinds of offensive play in day 1 brings information. untill I see a really scummy mistake from her, You can't convince me she is scum becuase of her offensive playstyle.

A person with "some valid points" and an apparently unclear stance is more town than someone who you can't be convinced is scum?

but his attack against AA seems a bit harash

How so? I thought he brought up valid points. I'm sort of null on All Alone at the moment, but I don't think that his attack seemed reachy, mislynchy or any of the things you would usually associate with a scum attack on town.

well she is just like Accountant, But extremely emotional instead of rational. As i mentioned before I'll stay null at her unless I find something out of boundries and her play style is not suspicious in my opinion.

Off topic but this is the second male player you have labeled as female so far in your reads list. Keep in mind that both me and RC are male, even if we have female avatars.

the only thing you gave us is a vote and an example about a fire camp. You need to be more active.

Basically sums up my entire read on Slandaar lmfao

@Fraggernaut:
I still would like to know if Blocky is independently reading me town just based on this game, or if he is reading me town just solely based on previous game experiences in a attempt to try to sway me over to his side or pocket me. So far his repeated attempts to try defend me leave me skeptical & are lacking any real content other then "I'm town" In regards to his read on me.

One of the major issues I have with you is this type of reasoning. If someone thinks you are scum, you call them VI or scum tunnelers. If someone thinks you are town, you accuse them of trying to buddy you. Who
do
you think is town? Keyser?

A lot of the quotes in your #352 post are incomplete or taken out of context. Such as when I had a slight town lean on Accountant that was very early game. As the day progressed & I analyzed Accountant's game, my read on them changed. Such is what the game of Mafia is all about. It's a solid analysis & I'm still reading you pretty town, but the post itself has some flaws.

If you feel that Keyser was misrepresenting you by taking your quotes out of context, feel free to provide the proper context for the quotes.

My Scumread are bullet him and frozen, do i vote bullet?

For fuck's sake Blocky, you've been here for nearly half a year. It is a generally good policy to vote your scumreads.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

(Page 16)

scum-o-meter
Keyser: 1/10
Frag 3/10
Vedith 4/10
All Alone 5/10
Bullet 6/10
Frozen 7/10
Radiant 9/10

Do you have any reasoning for this? Putting Radiant above All Alone, Vedith above Frag? I can't see it at all. Also, where do I rank on this, since you apparently missed me?

Everyone not voting Fraggernaut: please explain why you feel that he is not scummy enough to be lynched today(or, if you have already done so and I missed it, link to that post).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Well I'm going to be busy today (its morning here) I can't post till night. and I am really trying to engage with the game. why shouldn't I?

And I couldn't read you base of nothing. That's why I hadn't any +/- points about you then.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

And I don't have time to comment about Acc's post right now. :(

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 382, Accountant wrote:(Page 14)

Slandaar, what? Isn't it bad to turbolynch since it cuts off discussion for town?

About turbolynch.

I think if we've come to a general consensus about who to lynch, we should hammer. Usually that extra couple of days of discussion doesn't lead to anything productive and just leads to townies getting cold feet on a scum wagon. It also wears down town's patience. There's this grind throughout a long game that slowly starts to sap away players' motivation to keep involved, and excessively long days leads to that.

Blocky is trying to go "against the crowd" to push a Fragger townread, so if Fragger is scum, I think Blocky is one of his buddy.

On the contrary. If Fragger flips scum, I'd give Blocky a slight townlean. I don't think a mafia player like Blocky would, as scum, defend a universally scumread buddy on day 1. I think if Fragger were scum his buddy would have definitely bussed him by now.

About the turbolynch part, I guess youre right.
And I never thought about that point about Blocky too. I see it as Blocky trying to argue against many people who want to vote Fraggernaut which is actually a legit argument, so it looks like he doesn't want to gain scumcred if Frag flips scum. But your point about bussing is also as strong.

PEdit: @Acc I think All Alone is scummier, but I'm fine with lynching Fraggernaut today as he is quite scummy too.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So I was talking to coke, they thought it be best they not be associated with this game. Something about protecting their image or what not. I told them to piss off and that I didn't even like coke anyway. So no corporate sponsor.

Vote Count #1.6:

BulletNLynchproof (L-3): Errantparabola, PatientZer0, Slandarr, Vedith

TheFuzzylogicc9 (L-6): Keyser Soze

Fraggernaut (L-3): RadiantCowbells, All Alone, Accountant, Frozen Angel

RadiantCowbells (L-6): BlockyMan

All Alone (L-5): Fraggernaut, BulletNLynchProof

Not Voting: TheFuzzylogic99

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2015-11-14 01:45:00)
Last edited by Firebringer on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I can't really get motivated to post anything when Accountant's basically taking the words out of my mouth.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Accountant »

Remember when All Alone claimed she "does that every game?"
From the "do you play to your town meta as scum" thread in mafia discussion:

In post 8, All Alone wrote:I don't play to my town meta. I play to my scum wincon and insist it's my town meta.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 380, Errantparabola wrote:Could you explain Angel? And is there anything else about All Alone other than meta that justifies him as scum?

I can indeed.
In post 110, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 49, Accountant wrote:I can't think of a good reason for a townie not to RVS but I can think of a good reason for scum to do so.

It sounds to have some kind of paradox?

PS : I'm sorry for my English , As I'm not one ... :oops:

I found this to be very good and observant.

Regarding All Alone: No.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

After we lynch Fragger I'm going to vote Slandaar tomorrow.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

Slandaar: reads list with special emphasis on Keyser, Fragger, All Alone and myself please.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

well I found some escape time and here is what I wanted to say
In post 383, Accountant wrote:(Page 15)

@All Alone:
Why is this person
hmm. He has some valid points about the game. I request him to clarify his stance.

more town than this person
She is a town bloody murderer in my opinion. These kinds of offensive play in day 1 brings information. until I see a really scummy mistake from her, You can't convince me she is scum because of her offensive play style.

A person with "some valid points" and an apparently unclear stance is more town than someone who you can't be convinced is scum?

First I'm Frozen Angel, Not all alone.

The point made you seem less town in my opinion is your insisting to quick lynch someone so early in day 1. as I myself put him in L2 I already stated that killing him so fast is just scummy! Putting scum under pressure is one thing assuming they are really scum with limited clues is another.
Basically I have nothing on Patiantzero more townish than you because there aren't so much things about her so far.

In post 383, Accountant wrote:
but his attack against AA seems a bit harash

How so? I thought he brought up valid points. I'm sort of null on All Alone at the moment, but I don't think that his attack seemed reachy, mislynchy or any of the things you would usually associate with a scum attack on town.

well! He was on the fragger wagon himself. A simple move for scum is attacking each other in day 1 . this can be useful for them in next days to say :"Hey ! look! he was my enemy so we weren't together!" well its just a gutfeeling so i won't try to open that for you (at least not now that we have nothing on them). plus! The way he is judging her by meta is just not right. I can't follow him.

In post 383, Accountant wrote:
well she is just like Accountant, But extremely emotional instead of rational. As i mentioned before I'll stay null at her unless I find something out of boundaries and her play style is not suspicious in my opinion.

Off topic but this is the second male player you have labeled as female so far in your reads list. Keep in mind that both me and RC are male, even if we have female avatars.

LOL. first under your avatar there is something suggest you are a "SHE". second I find this whole gender pronouns so confusing (as I used his and her for frag in same sentence in that same post :) ) and third about RC. its just about a whole fake boobs conversation we had in another game :/

anyway i'm sorry if I missed any gender pronoun because we don't have them in our language :)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The scum-o-meter of blocky is just getting more intersting. The way he didn't mention 1/3 of the players in his list need to be mentioned. his comments were like "Go to hell scum" and "Down with you!" or "I do trust Frag and keyser and don't trust anyone else" :/

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 391, Slandaar wrote:
In post 380, Errantparabola wrote:Could you explain Angel? And is there anything else about All Alone other than meta that justifies him as scum?

I can indeed.
In post 110, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 49, Accountant wrote:I can't think of a good reason for a townie not to RVS but I can think of a good reason for scum to do so.

It sounds to have some kind of paradox?

PS : I'm sorry for my English , As I'm not one ... :oops:

I found this to be very good and observant.

Regarding All Alone: No.

I think I had very more interesting observations so far (at least in my opinion) why you picked the first one?! what do you think about it? you think Accountant is scum?!

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

Frozen Angel is now my top townread. You can't fake that kind of attitude.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

There is something wrong about the votes

MOD why Accountant has two votes?!!!

Fixed
Last edited by Firebringer on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by All Alone »

This Bullet wagon is lazy and awful. I really don't get any sense of disingenuity out of his reads.

BlockyMan reads like scum. He's vote parking on Cowbells hard and it really doesn't seem to bother him at all that nobody else is following him. He's not doing anything to push a wagon on Cowbells. I doubt a townie would be okay with nobody voting their top scum read like he is. But as scum trying to avoid attention, Blocky's play makes a lot more sense.

Fraggernaut is still today's lynch though. On top of everything else I've mentioned, the "DID I MENTION I HAVE A SOFTCLAIM IN THE PAST FIVE MINUTES" stuff he's pulling is just flagrantly phony. Town PRs have two motives that they have to choose between: making their role known to the town, and keeping their role secret from scum. Fragger's loud softclaiming doesn't benefit either one of those motives. If he wanted his role secret from scum, he wouldn't be advertising it this loudly. And if he wanted his role known to the town, he wouldn't be so vague about what his role is. It reads like he wants to scare town into not voting him because he might be a PR, but doesn't want to actually claim a PR because he doesn't know which claims are safe.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”