Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I ALSO SWEAR, IF EITHER ONE OF YOU ENDS UP BEING SCUM, I WILL EAT YOU. GRAPES AND FI8GS SHOULD BE EATEN.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

IF I'M SCUM I'LL ALSO EAT GRAPES AND FIGS
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

o.0

You sure you'll eat grapes? That's crazy.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Oh, and by the way, RR, you think I have no value as town or something? Well, then, lynch or vig me or something.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1743, wgeurts wrote:If you don't let us in ASAP you're hindering the town. What the bloody crumpets could go wrong? If I'm not scum and am town we create a game breaking town bloc and if I'm scum and don't prove crud I get lynched.

Oh, and this. Based on what I read somewhere, scum are eager to create town blocs and mix in.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Oh, and also, I am the one you trust least? Well, that's good to know sir. Consider yourself packed. D:
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:12 am

Post by wgeurts »

Of the four super town people as of now yeah. But I'd not bother lynching you unless all others were dead.
So am I in the farm yet or what
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

You're not, not until Varsoon logs on.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

RR is bak! /runz awai
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:04 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 1603, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1601, Jeanne11 wrote:One last thing: I see. You're unlynchable.

Absolutely. In this game. And most others. But DEFINITELY in this game.

-Cerb

Pedit: what defense of LQ was made yeaterday? I'm fairly certain I said that nothing he had claimed was alignment indicative, and that was it. And what would be the scum motivation in defending LQ?

Don't like this, not liking RR at all so far.
VOTE: RR

Still catching up. Still on vacation.
~Yukari
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:07 am

Post by wgeurts »

Yukari he's conf-town you silly billy.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

No, he's not. There is no objective proof, remember?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

Speaking of which firekari can you conftown today like you said? Pretty please with sugar on top?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, wgeurts, I have some interesting info.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

@wgeurts you're in.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:19 am

Post by wgeurts »

Elibern, welcome to indonesia.
Town Bloc

Me-RR
Jeanne
Elibern
Suzune

With towniest on top and least but likely town towards bottom. Stick to this and we've won this game, scum are going to do everything they can to make it look suspicious as it will require two night kills to kill off me and RR which they don't exactly want to do with the prospect of a possible other investigative and/or protective PR at large. If we die, lynch those that try to doubt this plan as honestly it's scum's only hope now at winning.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I had a post prepared and I have the thumbs up from the necessary players to post it.

Okay this is just getting silly now. I should have just done this yesterday but Cerberus was all over me to wait for Wguerts to be around, and since the thread unlocked at like 1am Wguerts time, that was too long for me to stay up. Like seriously ... we could have done without all the noise and just claimed this right away. Our original plan was to claim the day after the first mislynch, but with a scum going down on day one, we feel like we can now force the scum into having only bad choices.

We (RR) know, from mod confirmation, that Wguerts is town. Wguerts knows, from mod confirmation, that we are town. Wguerts and us (RR) may or may not know of another confirmed town. What does that make? A Masonry. Yep ... we're Masons, which should have been a blinking neon sign obvious to anyone paying attention when I hard defended Wguerts yesterday and said he was town. Period. Allow me to quote a post I made and make it super clear for you:

In post 652, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Da
m
n that's a really scummy move and
REALLY
scummy post here, Titus. Th
a
t series of posts by you before the look made it seem like there was only two people to vote for prior to that thing triggering, with all that encoded posts bullshit you were doing in the thread. Ju
s
t because you have an interesting role doesn't give you the right to lie about a bunch of stuff. To
o
much manipulation on your part when the first thing you do is make a scummy push based upon a super reasonable vote against you.

Ca
n
't believe you intentionally gave the impression that the 24 hour thing would be essentially a private gladiate between Jeanne and LQ, and you made it super clear to everyone that your view was Jeanne was town and so everyone should vote LQ, and then pretend like it's scummy that people didn't trust you when they realized your implications and posts were misleading and/or outright lies. You were so successful at pushing that idea that I actually thought that was real. I thought we were restricted between voting one of those two until I asked Cerb to check with Varsoon about whether it was a normal lynch rules or just whichever of them got the most votes, and Cerb came back and told me we could vote anyone.

That's when I said we should vote you. You clearly were behind the whole thing and you intentionally misled the game on several fronts. What we're seeing isn't town Titus.

If wguerts also thought he had to choose between Jeanne and LQ, and then (like us) realized during the 24 hour period that he could vote for anyone, then you are the logical person to vote for Titus, given that you have repeatedly lied to the game and clearly tried to manipulate us into a false understanding of what was going on for an agenda that seems to have zero town motivation.

If
wguerts
' reasoning for voting is the same as ours, then
we're with him
in that.

I expect one hell of a response from you if you expect us to change our mind. I think wguerts is letting you off the hook way too easily Titus.

Irritated by Shenanigans,
Drixx

I originally made this post because it looked like Titus might be trying to make a move to get us lynched. We didn't particularly want to claim on day one but if we had to claim and weren't believed, there needed to be a crumb for the one person we had already outed from our masonry by hard defending him and telling people he was town. The great thing about masons is that we have mod confirmation in our role PM that they are town. There was actually a nice little list of things similar to "You know that so-and-so is aligned with the town faction." in our role PM and everything. It doesn't get much more conftown than that.

This is one of the reasons we were super wary of Titus and what seemed to be another thing similar to a mason group, because it was super unlikely to us that there would be another group. But it makes sense that with Jeanne's ability and Titus' ability, they could have the people they had in on it, with all that coded communication. Three people could be fully informed and Titus could choose two more to inform via her ability, iirc.

So Titus' wall unfortunately crumbles because so much of it rested on the (bad) read that we were scum. If necessary, I will dissect the whole long thing and point out all the places where assumptions fail, but that would just be an exercise in embarrassing a friend for no real gain, and I don't particularly feel like I want to go through and make a "Titus is stupid" post based upon something she said working with day one information and reads. I don't even treat my enemies like that ... why on earth would I want to do it to a friend?

What we have
now
is a strong town block. It's
possible
that Jeanne is scum, but it seems
highly improbable
. If she's careful about who gets access to her PT, she basically can amplify the power of our masonry because we can collect information that scum have no access to and work through it in a place they cannot see and with the likely number of scum and 3 people who are all super high probability town (from outside perspectives), and FireKari due to "conftown" ... the scum are going to be left with hard choices on who to
try
to kill.

The best part is that even if Jeanne happens to accidentally trust the wrong person in the future, we can shift from having super important stuff said on her farm to having it discussed and analyzed in the masonry, and the farm could be used in a wide assortment of ways. The first one that occurs to me is to have strong town reads invited in to infodump and then one of the masons invited in to collect that information and take it into the masonry for analysis.

I'm sure there's probably even more effective things we could do. The best thing is that we now force scum to choose from only bad choices with their night actions. They can try and take out other power roles, but that means they leave Jeanne and our masonry free to vet people we town read and get infodumps from them that will be analyzed and discussed in a place they can't ever see. It's an added layer of protection since even with three of us working with each other and trusting each other, it's possible we could end up with a scum in there at some point to see the info dumps. What they won't see is how we analyze them and work out the puzzle of the game, because that no longer needs to be done on the farm but can instead be done in our masonry PT. If I were scum and saw the potential synergy of this combination, I would feel basically obligated to kill off us (RR) and Wguerts and Jeanne, in some order. It's not a good idea for scum to leave a group of highly probable town (conftown to the scum and to each other in the case of the masons) lying around as that will get them caught via POE.

But at the same time ... when we first got our role PM, I was super excited because Masons are pretty high power level for town, if the people in the masonry are active and willing to put in the work to figure things out. Nobody can look at our hydra PT from SU and come away thinking that we're lazy, so it was perfect. But after getting a couple other roles claimed (Wish they hadn't been outed so fully), I feel like we might not be anywhere near the highest town utility, so now scum has to decide whether to leave a strong town block in place and go hunting for potentially more powerful roles ... or they can try and kill us off (presumably there's a protective role of some sort) and risk both having (a) failed kill(s) because of protection being on their target and also the longer they're stuck dealing with us, the more chance the rest of our roles come into play.

Sorry Cerb and Wguerts, I JFDId.

Love,
Drixx

P.S. - I noticed that someone else watches Vsauce.

In post 148, FireKari wrote:Every post which has been or will be posted in this thread already exists, and is searchable online via the Library of Babel. So many possibilities and variables.. We find ourselves pondering which words will have been "chosen" in the worldline this version of us lands in.
:cool:

That's an interesting project that basically generates a non-finite string of characters. While it's true that everything that has ever been said or ever will be said can be found in there ... it has no predictive value. It contains every possible thing that could ever be said, and thus contains things that will never be said and will remain only possibilities. Interesting project though.

In post 298, FireKari wrote:
In post 294, Titus wrote:Kari: Are you town?
LG: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Yep we are town. Though scumkari would also claim town, they have a secret obvtell.
But yea we really are town, also this our last game, glad we get to end on a Varsoon game, our fav mod. =)

This made me unbearably sad after I caught the above.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

Scum are buttbliterated, let's hurry up and kill BM and pistachio and games over
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:46 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1685, Elbirn wrote:And ranger is scum because...?

I've changed my mind since then. I was suspicious because of various cryptic remarks. People said it was scummy yesterday that he seemed to be buddying with Titus, but Titus flipped town.

I'm thinking FireKari again now.

is a repeat of the general consensus.
Blatant sheeping in .
, why don't you like RR?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

VOTE: Blackest Magick

I'll go with my 2nd scum-read since my first was discredited.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

RR I'm sorry I called you a blowhard sometimes I just get mean

Ily all this was a great game
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

@Mod can I use my 2nd ability on myself?

Not that I need to, just wondering.

I can not discuss any potential role mechanics in the game thread.
If you have questions about your role, PM me.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

This game is getting exciting. Just the type of exciting I need.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Excuse the off topic, but I am thinking of starting a bully mafia where town is allowed to bully mafia into confessing. It'll be just like this situation. :D
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Someone do a hammer time or intent to hammer or something.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”