thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

I'm suffering from radiation sickness and haven't read the thread in a while, I'll catch up and make a post before I start playing Fallout again.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Who does borkums actually think is scum?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I am hoping chocola dies to the 9 day rule
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 502, zMuffinMan wrote:I am hoping chocola dies to the 9 day rule

yep

I was gonna say something but I didn't want to increase the chance of her popping up and resetting the timer. :P
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Okay, Shadoweh's more recent post makes me feel slightly better about her.

I'm also going to echo sentiments about notscience not really doing much in thread. It's like, I don't really care about how much you say that you're doing in your neighbourhood I don't see why you can't share your thoughts with the rest of the players. It's a lot easier to tailor your content towards a small group (4 or however many people are in the neighbourhood) as opposed to the whole thread and it's also less likely that you'll be called out on whatever opinions you make since there's less variety in the people's thoughts.
Yeah, whatever.
UNVOTE: Shadoweh
VOTE: notscience

Also, man, there's people here posting less than me. I wasn't expecting that.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 487, Kilgamayan wrote:Blame FakeGod for restricting choices to Windoze 2hu, I was all set to give a PC-98 list this time around and I absolutely would've listed Elly just for you. <3

also I thought about doing something different this game but the only character I really would have wanted outside of Remi was Kurumi and that was the end of that :<
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 504, thdgkdms wrote:I'm also going to echo sentiments about notscience not really doing much in thread. It's like, I don't really care about how much you say that you're doing in your neighbourhood I don't see why you can't share your thoughts with the rest of the players. It's a lot easier to tailor your content towards a small group (4 or however many people are in the neighbourhood) as opposed to the whole thread and it's also less likely that you'll be called out on whatever opinions you make since there's less variety in the people's thoughts.
Yeah, whatever.

are you aware no one who thinks this has actually voted or pushed for his lynch this game?
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

And that matters to me why?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 507, thdgkdms wrote:And that matters to me why?

do you think it means anything in terms of his alignment or whether he's a viable lynch at this point? serious question and not facetious - I'm asking because voting someone who appears to be scum read by a lot of people with no votes is a fairly common scum tactic (preempting town flow) and it's the only scum read you gave in your post.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I am not enamoured with shadoweh's recent post

What did you (or anyone, really) like about it specifically?
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Viable lynch, who knows? With regards to alignment, I think it's scummier to limit your words to a select group of people.

As for Shadoweh, my main beef with her was that she didn't really have much in the way the way of opinions. The latest post is better about this. Not the best, but better.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by notscience »

Why does scum-me lock myself in a dungeon with two people who, if I was scum, would make sure I don't see day 2?

Your viewpoint is fine a vacuum, but when you apply meta it doesn't particularly hold weight.

"Oh meta can be manipulated hurrdur"

Also, a wagon isn't likely to get me to do what you want, so you can shove it.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

eh, there have been opinions (in and before that post), it's just none of them are particular awe-inspiring

i read that reads list and just thought, "meh"

i mean the noddy pie thing is just... meh. null reads because she can't read them day one is just... meh. lurkers lurking... meh. town reads that aren't really going against the grain in any way... meh

meh
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by notscience »

You could use that supershiny 4x vote if you truly feel that way.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

meh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh and the very non-committal feysal read is also just... meh
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by notscience »

Can we just call her Shadomeh from now on
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i would like to see borkiepie do less talking about stuff that isn't particularly important and more talking about who he would or wouldn't like to lynch
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 512, zMuffinMan wrote:eh, there have been opinions (in and before that post), it's just none of them are particular awe-inspiring
i read that reads list and just thought, "meh"
i mean the noddy pie thing is just... meh. null reads because she can't read them day one is just... meh. lurkers lurking... meh. town reads that aren't really going against the grain in any way... meh
meh

It's more likely the rest of you will get psychic town/scum reads on Gaiden/GiF by tomorrow. It seems like you have something with Gaiden already. I remember both of them frustrating me last time, especially Gaiden to the point I was happy to encourage Sky to vig him. Kagami seems town to me, I just don't trust myself to actually get a good read on her.

Considering the shit I've been taking from you and others for townreading Sakura and bork, don't you tell me I'm not going against the grain, good sir. Though I do believe Day 1 is about forming a consensus unless you have something surefire. My job is not to inspire awe in you, for at least a few days anyways. Your job, presumably, is to actually try to read me in good faith.
In post 516, notscience wrote:Can we just call her Shadomeh from now on

Shadowmeh is my IRC name! It would exemplify how I've been feeling this week. And I read neighbourhoods post game, pie, so I'm looking forward to shittalk about me.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you weren't "taking shit" for having a town read on either of those players, you were "taking shit" for not having very good reasons for those town reads. there's a world of difference between these two things, don't conflate it and act like having a town read on either in this game state is some wacky backwards thing that's going against the flow of the game

though i maintain that anyone town-reading bork for what little content he's posted (i am being generous and and assuming i missed content somewhere, when really i should be saying "no content") is silly or scum (regardless of whether or not bork actually is town)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, for not having good reasons
and
for the claimed strength of those reads
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

though i don't imagine, if you are scum, that you foresaw getting as much heat for it as you did, so still, those reads aren't particularly exciting in any way

i mean, i don't think you've really substantiated any of your reads so far? except the bork read, which after i asked you like a bazillion times to justify you're suddenly all like "oh wait maybe all that stuff i was saying i was townreading him for didn't happen but oh well he still seems town"

so uh

whatever
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like how does kilgy go from "omg can't believe he'd say something like that so suspicious" to "oh wait, that was a joke? well now you're one of my strongest town reads even though i claim i have difficulty reading you... oh but these other people i have difficulty reading? nah they're just null"?

what points about feysal that people are mentioning do you agree with and why?

why is thd your number one scum read? or at least the person you'd most like to push if you were voting? why no mention of any of his recent posts?

why is relentless your strongest town read? i don't even think i've seen you mention him once before plopping him there? would prefer an answer to this that is more substantial than "his reaction to wagon"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like why are any of your reads what you claim they are?
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by Chocola »

i super duper still need to read this, but my work has been rough last few days (and will especially be tomorrow) and i managed to lock myself out of my house almost two days in a row, so it's been hard really doing anything
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
that's as many as fourteen days.
and that's terrible.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”