Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 420, Kilgamayan wrote:Feysal: Is !science town or scum? Is pieguy town or scum?

Notscience is a black hole, I have no read on him. I am leaning town on Pieguyn, mostly for questioning why she is being town read.

In post 443, notscience wrote:Would you like to talk about it?

You've seen firsthand the type of mayhem I like to ensue as scum, why does this not bother you?

I actually had to search your past games to figure out what you meant, I completely forgot you were in Disney UPick. Now that I do remember, your situation in that game was strikingly similar to this game, only the three of you were hydra heads instead of neighbors. I think the only thing you did that game was your gambit though, and while I thought it was too bold to be from scum, it got you cornered in the end. Almost all of your posts were from Sakura Hana. I am confused why you would choose to play like this and remind me of that game?

In post 478, Kagami wrote:Feysal, can you please provide a readslist? I would like to be given reason to vote elsewhere.

You could not ask for anything more time consuming, could you? I tried to get baseline reads on everyone, and it was hardly worth the lost sleep. I'll have to figure out the rest later.

Notscience - I don't know what to think. It would be very bold of him to play like this as scum, but I don't know why he would do it as town either.
Pieguyn - Leaning town, but I keep having second thoughts. I do get town feelings from some of her posts, but I have misread her before.
Sakura Hana - Probable town due to claim of being confirmed tomorrow and for her aggressive early play.
MuffinMan - Leaning town. I have not paid close attention, but I see him questioning and trying to sort out people, which is good enough for now.
Shadoweh - Weak town, if for nothing else then for the early conviction in her reads. I get her approach and most of her recent reads.
Sky_Paladin - Probable town. I can understand his thought process about Pieguyn and Sakura Hana, though I disagree with parts of it.
Relentless - Probable town for attitude and actively trying to sort players. I can also see his frustration at being wagoned.
Kagami - Leaning town. I saw one town tell I thought reasonable, and I have no problems with what she has said or done.
Bork - Suspicious for being defensive, and I keep waiting to see his thoughts on the rest of the game.
Thug - Leaning scum. I don't like his cases for shutting down discussion, and ignoring Sakura Hana saying she could be confirmed.
Kilgamayan - Leaning town. Being so hated would make her poor scum, though I have no clear feelings about her play.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:02 am

Post by notscience »

Because ultimately the gambit was my idea and I like to do things that are absolutely outrageous as scum (see: pushing a lynch based on the same post restrictions as lyncher, posting dogs to get someone lynched, and that) that kinda disrupt what's going on and come off as too bold to do so the reason I'm asking is why it didn't bother you that I'm playing in a way similarly disruptive.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Kagami »

UNVOTE:

Let's move on for now.

Gaiden, did GiF invite you to his hood?
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

nope
i do want someone to say "Hey Gaiden, join our hood so you won't be lonely"
then again, the main thread is open tonight so it isn't extremely necessary.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 550, Feysal wrote:Thug - Leaning scum. I don't like his cases for shutting down discussion, and ignoring Sakura Hana saying she could be confirmed.

I like thugkuddums so far.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 553, SXTLHGaiden wrote:nope
i do want someone to say "Hey Gaiden, join our hood so you won't be lonely"
then again, the main thread is open tonight so it isn't extremely necessary.

Why didn't you think GiF would take me in after I asked for an invite?
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Also, tradition dictates that i post this

I also just spent the last 3 hours recreating a youtube playlist of touhou music since copyright.
some albums are easier to find than others.

Pedit: dunno. i think he mentioned that he technically can't so it might have been a 1 shot ability or a once per day thing. alternatively, since he doesn't want you there, he doesn't trust you with some of the things he posted?
idk.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Kagami »

I meant, why did you ask for permission to join the SDM hood while there was potentially a chance for us all to hang out in GiF's hood?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'd gladly accept Gaiden in our hood.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 557, Kagami wrote:I meant, why did you ask for permission to join the SDM hood while there was potentially a chance for us all to hang out in GiF's hood?

i thought i asked GiF if i could join his hood earlier and he had already declined.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Kagami »

I thought he was enthusiastically inviting you o.o
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 551, notscience wrote:Why did it not bother you that I'm playing in a way similarly disruptive?

I quite simply forgot about that game and you being in that hydra. When I commented on your play I could only remember the games you were town in, and when you asked me about it I stared at your post for a minute wondering what the hell you were talking about. It did not dawn on me until I searched your topics, though it is coming back to me now.

Now, about that Kagami town tell I mentioned, it was this post:

In post 282, Kagami wrote:I like Kilga so far, but as an FYI: if I die and he stops being hated as a result, he's scum. It will be pretty clear why.

Why would scum give a conditional read on someone that depends on them being dead? They could for town credit, but I don't think I've seen it, as most people would not consider it a town tell anyway. I do.

Apart from that, I get what Kagami means by burden of proficiency, since I did well in our last game. But prodding me for more content is unlikely to work, since my time and energy are limited. My activity should pick up in time when the game slows down some more, as I expect it will.

In post 486, Shadoweh wrote:Townreads go something like: The_Relentless > Sakura Hana > Kilgermans > zMuffinMan > Bork > Sky P.

I spotted this earlier while reading your posts. You mentioned having a scum read on Sky_Paladin twice, yet here he is last in your town list. What changed?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Anyway I have town reads of varying strengths on pieguyn, notscience, kilgamayan, Gaiden, and Relentless.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by notscience »

Yeah gaiden can join our hood.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Man, digging up motivation for this game is already super difficult.

Can I assume there's some site/player meta reasoning I'm not privy to that we're all hunky-dory with Gaiden doing nothing of use all game? The likes of Katsuki and Chocola aren't exactly getting the same amount of positive attention.

Kagami, why the unvote?
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Also, as much as my heart wants Muffin to be scum, I have to admit that Shadowy's responses to his posts are not terribly impressive and that I similarly have no idea who Borkborkbork thinks is town or scum.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 150, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 89, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 88, Kagami wrote:Gaiden, can you make a hood with me?

Can't throw parties this time... makes me sad
i can only crash them.
anyway, i have 3 day use cards.

If it's a spellcard, please crash here.

In post 153, GuyInFreezer wrote:As long as it's a spellcard.

Crash into my palace please.

@Kagami: i read this as "If you can get in the neighborhood with a spell card, do it. otherwise, don't"
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't really think Gaiden is town.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by notscience »

Nickel for your thoughts?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't think I've been particularly vague about my thoughts here
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by notscience »

You've said you think hes scum several times but idk why you think hes scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

There are things I think he'd do as town that he's not doing. I don't think he's done anything town.

There are two other reasons that aren't particularly worth discussing atm (one to do with my own personal speculation about what roles I'm expecting to be in this game and one to do with who else I think could very well be scum that doesn't matter all that much unless I'm right about it)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

A less cryptic version of that last part is that if borkybork flips scum, gaiden should probably be purged from this game immediately but I don't care to talk about why I think this until I see a borkles flip
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I'd be down with offing Gaiden

fun fact: when I was like "notscience what the fuck is that vote" earlier I thought muffincat was zMuffinMan :S not feeling a Katsuki lynch today though
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

feysal: pick somebody & vote plz. I feel like all your posts are stalling
I'm a Teapot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”