Micro 542: Five Nights at Freddy's Good End.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:06 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 448, Marge wrote:
In post 446, lane0168 wrote:I get the feeling you're trying to insinuate I'm scum, while also saying there's no way there's 3 investigative roles...

Your behavoir this game day makes no sense.
I'm trying to figure out why.
Nice dodge there though.

What doesn't make sense? Believing the claims? If guilty cleared zzzx and I believe the claims, that leaves you.

@davsto, zzzx and marge don't believe the claims. What other possibility are you inclined to believe? Flow had a power role, would that be enough to make the claims plausible or would there be something else with the last scum? That's all I'm trying to figure out.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Marge »

In post 450, lane0168 wrote:
In post 448, Marge wrote:
In post 446, lane0168 wrote:I get the feeling you're trying to insinuate I'm scum, while also saying there's no way there's 3 investigative roles...

Your behavoir this game day makes no sense.
I'm trying to figure out why.
Nice dodge there though.

What doesn't make sense? Believing the claims? If guilty cleared zzzx and I believe the claims, that leaves you.

@davsto, zzzx and marge don't believe the claims. What other possibility are you inclined to believe? Flow had a power role, would that be enough to make the claims plausible or would there be something else with the last scum? That's all I'm trying to figure out.

Why do you believe there are 3 investigative roles in a 9 player game lane?
Why was shiro killed?
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Marge »

In post 437, lane0168 wrote:+mafia role blocker... how is it impossible there's a watcher, restricted cop, and role name cop?

Its not

Marge is scum

I'm just going to say in regards to this post that one RB doesn't stop 3 PR's and I struggle to believe lane could believe that as well.
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Marge »

Back to davsto for a minute.

I don't like the slow claim from him.
From the I can't see cop/watcher role
To so claimining his role.
And I have yet to see anything from any part of this game where he thought lion was scum at all to warrant a check on him.

In post 340, Davsto wrote:A Watcher
and
a Cop? I'm not sure I buy it.

In post 349, Davsto wrote:
In post 348, GuiltyLion wrote:there will be a conftown player in LYLO unless you lynch me today.

If you are town and telling the truth (still not buying it) then there is both a Town Cop and a Mafia Roleblocker. Probability states that the Roleblocker is to avoid Follow the Cop and thus there is a Doctor. So, there could still be a conftown player in LYLO if we lynch you today. Fun fact there, for you.

In post 364, Davsto wrote:*sigh*

I'm Phone Guy. Each Day I can inspect one person and I get their flavour name. Last I inspected Guilty and thus I can support that The Puppet is his actual role name. Sadly, due to him deciding to claim early, I can no longer prove it.

(I inspected Shiro first, by the way.)

Reason I doubt Guilty:

Whilst not impossible, Watcher+Cop+Flavour Name Cop seems an odd combination. Admittedly, Flavour Name Cop has little to no power so it's not like it's ridiculous, but it's still slightly odd in my eyes.
Secondly, The Puppet+Balloon Boy makes a surprising amount of sense as a scumteam, considering they were both introduced in FNaF2. I have been aware of this from daystart hence my push.
Thirdly, his attitude to Flow yesterday was largely to focus on other things and try to take attention away from the push ("X what are your reads outside of Flow", his hard Marge push, etc) which I find meh.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:09 am

Post by lane0168 »

Because one is useless, and the other is restricted by votes which caused guilty to out himself. And also why I think theres something else to the remaining mafia.

Idk why shiro died. I thought shiro was scum protecting flow
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Shiro died because it was obvious that I was not going to let that lynch go through. I outed myself because there was no way you guys would believe ZZZX was town otherwise without it being a lot of wasted time talking about me/ZZZX. Also I had planned to claim early today as it would look worse for me to delay the claim for a lot of discussion and then introduce it later if one of myself or ZZZX gets close to being lynched.

Davsto's claim is worth ignoring, in my opinion. Either it's a real role and it's useless, or he made it up as an excuse not to be lynched today. I would caution against assuming it says anything about his alignment, even if he confirms he has that ability.

I think Lane is town, and Marge looks a lot more town to me as of D3 as well. Go back and read my back and forth with Davsto again. He assumes I am scum because I did not want to get lynched when it is very obvious that lynching a claimed cop with a cleared townie at this stage in the game is a wrong play. I don't see how town has that mindset, I think he panicked because he will lose if I am not lynched today.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also if Davsto is a mafia flavor/role cop, Shiro death could make sense if he visited and found out she was a Tracker. Scum could have a visiting investigative role alongside a town investigative visiting role, to balance the game better.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - Watcher, not tracker
Marge
Marge
Goon
Marge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Marge »

My kingdom for zzzx to be more involved here.

I'll probably regrete this.

Vote: dav
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:10 am

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: davsto

Why would you regret it?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Davsto »

Nice, you lynched an investigative before he could claim because of REASONS??? that I don't think anyone actually gave.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Dav your investigation is completely useless because flavor tells us nothing, and you already claimed
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Davsto »

Have fun in lylo, it's gonna be hell for you, town. Probably wouldn't have to have bothered to get that far if you'd listened to me but nope you lynched me for reasons which even you didn't understand, nice job.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Game will be solved for me if I survive, it will only be a matter of convincing the other townie.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Davsto »

People who think the game is solved waayyy before it is are oh-so-often wrong. Don't let the confirmation bias go to your head
like it did today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Are you forgetting that I am a cop?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Davsto »

Are you forgetting that (if you are town) in a setup that has both a Watcher and a Cop, there is surprisingly likely to be a Godfather? ZZZX has totally been cruising after your inspect.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:35 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 447, Davsto wrote:See, the worrying thing to me is lane is trying to put the idea out of a Godfather, as seen here.
In post 433, lane0168 wrote:So if we believe the claims, does that mean we entertain the idea of a godfather?

In post 435, lane0168 wrote:I don't think it's impossible. It just means the last scum has some support of ability. Like immunity to night actions. Or godfather

Now, if he gets a Marge lynch, he basically has to kill GuiltyLion, leaving him alive with me, who has a confirmable role via Flavour, and ZZZX, who has been confirmed town by inspection. I'm worried he's planting the idea of a godfather to stop me from instantly pushing him tomorrow.

In post 466, Davsto wrote:Are you forgetting that (if you are town) in a setup that has both a Watcher and a Cop, there is surprisingly likely to be a Godfather? ZZZX has totally been cruising after your inspect.

Say what?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Davsto »

Wow, you're pointing inconsistencies from a dead town player?

Seriously, this guy's scummy as fuck too. Not really sure who to recommend to lynch tomorrow.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Where are you pulling "surprisingly likely" from? I don't see fostering paranoia about a possible Godfather as productive. If anything, I think Cop-Godfather set up in 9p micro is unbalanced, because Cop will trust his clears and town only gets 2 mislynches. I'm going forward assuming that a clear on a townie means they are town.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:38 am

Post by lane0168 »

You just said you were worried that I sideways it. And now are adhering with it? What was the point of you throwing that doubt out there if you agreed with it?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Davsto »

Hehe

Sorry, can't keep it up, love fucking with people :D

gg, everyone, I was last scum, woot, well played town, (I was also Role Cop so I could have supported my claim).

Kinda bitter about having Flow Alpha as a scum partner as he is, to put it simply, goddamn incompetent and going on my blacklist. I feel there would have been a much better chance of me winning if I wasn't basically forced to bus my roleblocker (as I wouldn't have then had to push GuiltyLion since we could just block him the rest of the game). I know it's making excuses but I do feel kinda cheated.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah, I feel ya Dav, gg. Flow played pretty badly, like I'm always surprised when people like that flip scum because it's just not how I would play scum at all.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:42 am

Post by lane0168 »

*suggested, *agreeing
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades