Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Deadline is in 1 day, 22 hours.

Quick re-cap of where I am...

Basically a lynch on Vedith or Fraggernaut would be
policy
lynches I would both support
if faced with a NO LYNCH
(of the two however, I have reasons to town-lean Fraggernaut, based on meta, despite his attempts to make me want to doubt myself). Prepare your roleclaims gentlemen, no wait, you already have! :giggle:

BlockyMan. He hasn't explained his town-reads. He hasn't explained his scum-reads. I think unsupported reads and votes are scummy, but this is BlockyMan. BlockyMan, quit your 'after school activites' and get your ass back in here. Null-scum-lean.

All Alone won't let up with the Fraggernaut-lynch. I can see how town-All Alone could read Fraggernaut as scummy. But based on my town-lean read of Fraggernaut, and the fact All Alone's ISO is primarily focused on Fraggernaut (and not figuring out the alignment of everyone) makes me fear this is scum-All Alone. An interesting/angry ISO. A reads list from All Alone would be great.

IMO, TheFuzzylogic99 didn't have a great start. Bleeding Scar has replaced in being very opinionated regarding all the wagons, but has he shared with us his scum-reads yet? He is evidently more concerned about supporting an information-lynch, then voting/sharing his scum-reads. I'm still not sure with this slot. Null-scum-lean.

I had problems with RadiantCowbells' "confirmed scum" philosophy/playstyle, but that does not make him scum - but it does makes his slot frustrating. He ends the day as null-town-lean.

Slandarr has played a quiet / safe game so far - he won't be getting lynched D1. I would usually scum-read this behaviour but I haven't noticed any end-of-day opportunistic voting, he's been consistent. Town-lean for now, but he'll have to be more expressive of his reads later on.

Errantparabola has made some logical observations, but he hasn't put himself at the forefront of D1. Like Slandarr's slot, they've done just enough to not be scum-read read. Null-town-lean.

I'll post my positions on PatientZer0, BulletNLynchproof, Frozen Angel, Accountant and more on Vedith and Fraggernaut next.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Accountant »

Fragger and Vedith are objectively scummy, the policy is just the icing on the cake.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 628, Bleeding Scar wrote:VOTE: all Alone

I think flipping All Alone will tell us the most about the game state.

Whats your read on AA?
Or are you simply willing to lynch AA for the wagon analysis info?

by bullet is a lot of words without actually saying anything meaningful.

Ill be phoneposting until Tuesday because no wifi in hotel.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Accountant Also remember anything said in game has no dication on my personal opinion of you. Just a disclaimer

I'm a policy lynch now Keyser? You go out your way to town read me then call me a policy lynch. A odd tactic from you I must say. Why do you believe I'm a policy lynch?

Also I've already been outed so either A. Scum is going to kill me in the night because of what I may be or B. They'll leave me alive knowing that I'm a easy and for sure mislynch tomorrow.

Out of those two options my flip today would provide more insight to town going forward tomorrow. I'm not in any way advocating my lynch cause I am indeed town & that would go against my town win-con. I hope town remembers everyone who was on my wagon in any instance cause you got a guarentee scum if not two inside it.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 723, BNL wrote:Eh, I think turbolynching is bad, so I want to know why he thinks turbolynching is acceptable.

Because I've identified Fraggernaut as scum, and I'd rather get scum out of the game sooner than later.

Slandaar, I don't agree with that Bullet's question here is scummy. Newbies in general tend to overvalue Discussion as this sacred concept that always helps town no matter what, and therefore want to get as much Discussion as possible, because any less Discussion just wouldn't be protown. From that point of view, a turbolynch seems like anathema. And Bullet specifically has a reason to be paranoid of me: in our previous game together, I was scum, and I quickhammered a townie 24 hours into D2 to shut down discussion way too early. With that being his only experience with a speedy lynch, I don't really think that his suspicion of my call for a turbolynch here is disingenuous.

In post 725, Keyser Söze wrote:All Alone won't let up with the Fraggernaut-lynch. I can see how town-All Alone could read Fraggernaut as scummy. But based on my town-lean read of Fraggernaut, and the fact All Alone's ISO is primarily focused on Fraggernaut (and not figuring out the alignment of everyone) makes me fear this is scum-All Alone. An interesting/angry ISO. A reads list from All Alone would be great.

I don't do read lists. I keep my focus and attention where I think they're most useful.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

PatientZer0. We share some reads. We share some logic. This bought him enough town-cred. The only thing rubbing me the wrong way on PatientZer0 was his invitation for Vedith to troll. Whether in jest or serious, the shit then hit the fan:

In post 162, PatientZer0 wrote:hey vedith you should troll some, I liked that last game :D

*Vedith trolls, via a hard roleclaim, naked/empty read lists and the claim he's found 3 confirmed scum*

In post 611, PatientZer0 wrote:this^ wtf is this.

VOTE: Vedith

PatientZer0: naughty town or naughty scum?

Fraggernaut. Town-lean because of meta.

In post 728, Fraggernaut wrote:I'm a policy lynch now Keyser?

Yes Fraggernaut. You have given both myself and everyone a reason to lynch you. When I defended you based on my meta-analysis you then posted,
'don't you think I could imitate my town meta?'
If I was a dayvig I would have shot you for saying that. This was an invitation for me to policy lynch your ass. Your early roleclaim. :facepalm: Your,
'I'm not scum because I'm town'
defence. :facepalm: Your
'vote me then I'll prove all you idiots are wrong and I am right'
. :facepalm: All sins a pro-town townie should not be committing on D1.

Accountant. Vocal. Pushes who he/she thinks is scum. Is flexible on his reads (which makes me think he is trying to solve the game in real time, but NOT 'I'm-scum-and-I'm-gonna-lynch-whoever-you-guys-are-scum-reading-the-most'). I like Accountant as town.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 729, All Alone wrote:I don't do read lists. I keep my focus and attention where I think they're most useful.

But what if Fraggernaut flips town? There'll be nothing else on your ISO. If you are lynched/NK'd it'd be best if you share your reads and thoughts on
everyone
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:10 am

Post by BNL »

In post 731, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 729, All Alone wrote:I don't do read lists. I keep my focus and attention where I think they're most useful.

But what if Fraggernaut flips town? There'll be nothing else on your ISO. If you are lynched/NK'd it'd be best if you share your reads and thoughts on
everyone

To add on, AA also refused to give a reads list in my game with him.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:10 am

Post by BNL »

^When he was scum
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 733, BNL wrote:^When he was scum

^This is concerning.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 732, BNL wrote:To add on, AA also refused to give a reads list in my game with him.

I don't think I've ever seen All Alone give a reads list.
But then I don't see All Alone do much in any game to be fair. :P
I claim scum \o/
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Keyser you already know my meta, & you know this is it. Do I need to break out the "houlier then thou" as well? It's rather amusing you rather policy lynch a town then lynch one of the likely scum who has been on my wagon & tunneling me all of day one.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p7388435]I don't think I've ever seen All Alone give a reads list.[/quote]
^This changes things.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

If I'm mislynched & flip town, you have absolutely nothing to go on. Other then my legacy of the four names I gave who partitioned this wagon on a horrible accusation thar I've already refuted countless of times. The bad accusation. The sheep. Then no accusation given is basically the foundation of this mislynch attempt & it's appalling.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 738, Fraggernaut wrote:If I'm mislynched & flip town, you have absolutely nothing to go on. Other then my legacy of the four names I gave who partitioned this wagon on a horrible accusation thar I've already refuted countless of times. The bad accusation. The sheep. Then no accusation given is basically the foundation of this mislynch attempt & it's appalling.

So how would a mis lynch differ from you to say Keyser?
A mis lynch gives information, a no lynch gives fuck all. You are scum, and I've hit your buddies as well.
The only reason that there is so much resistance to your lynch is because you are scum otherwise you would have been lynched by now.
I claim scum \o/
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:42 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 738, Fraggernaut wrote:If I'm mislynched & flip town, you have absolutely nothing to go on.

If I'm mislynched and flip town, town has plenty to go on. Namely that my strong scumreads on Fraggernaut and Bleeding Scar are completely sincere.

See that? That's the type of thing a townie who's at risk of getting lynched says, because they want to help the remaining townies lynch correctly to ensure they win in the end. Fragger doesn't do that. Fragger tries to scare town off his wagon with the threat that his mislynch won't help the game. I seriously doubt a townie would ever concern himself with that.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 740, All Alone wrote:
In post 738, Fraggernaut wrote:If I'm mislynched & flip town, you have absolutely nothing to go on.

If I'm mislynched and flip town, town has plenty to go on. Namely that my strong scumreads on Fraggernaut and Bleeding Scar are completely sincere.

See that? That's the type of thing a townie who's at risk of getting lynched says, because they want to help the remaining townies lynch correctly to ensure they win in the end. Fragger doesn't do that. Fragger tries to scare town off his wagon with the threat that his mislynch won't help the game. I seriously doubt a townie would ever concern himself with that.

Yet you're still so wrong. I've already gave plenty as to the scum that are on my wagon. Accountant, Bullet, Radiant & yourself. One if not two are scum. When I flip town, proving you to be a total donkey, then town needs to lynch out of those four.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 739, Vedith wrote:
In post 738, Fraggernaut wrote:If I'm mislynched & flip town, you have absolutely nothing to go on. Other then my legacy of the four names I gave who partitioned this wagon on a horrible accusation thar I've already refuted countless of times. The bad accusation. The sheep. Then no accusation given is basically the foundation of this mislynch attempt & it's appalling.

So how would a mis lynch differ from you to say Keyser?
A mis lynch gives information, a no lynch gives fuck all. You are scum, and I've hit your buddies as well.
The only reason that there is so much resistance to your lynch is because you are scum otherwise you would have been lynched by now.

I'm not scum, so actually you haven't hit anything.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also Vedith that logic makes absolutely no sense at all. "The only reason that there is so much resistance to your lynch is because you are scum otherwise you would have been lynched by now." So you're saying town won't lynch scum? How bout that fact that the only people reading me scum are the donkey's who have tunneled me all game without any valid accusation or logic. Hmmmmmm.

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:15 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 741, Fraggernaut wrote:

Yet you're still so wrong. I've already gave plenty as to the scum that are on my wagon. Accountant, Bullet, Radiant & yourself. One if not two are scum. When I flip town, proving you to be a total donkey, then town needs to lynch out of those four.

So, if you've given plenty for town to go on if you flip town, THEN WHY DID YOU SAY TOWN WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO GO ON

FDKGHISDFKIGHFDSJKHGDFSKJHG

PUT THIS DISINGENUOUS SCUM IN THE DEAD THREAD ALREADY
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 735, Vedith wrote:
In post 732, BNL wrote:To add on, AA also refused to give a reads list in my game with him.

I don't think I've ever seen All Alone give a reads list.
But then I don't see All Alone do much in any game to be fair. :P

W8 w8! you said you played here for two weeks?!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 744, All Alone wrote:
In post 741, Fraggernaut wrote:

So, if you've given plenty for town to go on if you flip town, THEN WHY DID YOU SAY TOWN WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO GO ON

FDKGHISDFKIGHFDSJKHGDFSKJHG

PUT THIS DISINGENUOUS SCUM IN THE DEAD THREAD ALREADY

Ah All Alone is opening the door with Accountant for a full on Aids factory.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

:|

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

anyone who is attacking you is not scum. where is this crappy logic coming from?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty