Micro 542: Five Nights at Freddy's Good End.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Vedith

You're not gonna put your first vote on me this time?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't disbelieve Flow Alpha's claim but he needs to explain the mixup and why exactly he thought it was a good idea to claim, because I see nothing there that we needed to know right now.

In post 27, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I think we should lynch GuiltyLion. Thoughts?

Let's not. Though I appreciate your effort to wind me up. What do you think of Flow's claim?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

It's too bad I'm not a jester otherwise this would have been a legendary win
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

lane, do you think Anatole's posts are meant to be fully serious?

And why would I claim because of a page 2 wagon without intent to hammer?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

29 with respect to the bad vibes may have been slightly serious, but I doubt he would have actually wanted me immediately lynched off of one post.

Push on Zzzx looks like it's more for the sake of discussion than because of Zzzx in particular. I'd like to see how he responds to Zzzx's reaction.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

The thing with Flow Alpha's claim is that it only hurts town by claiming it, because scum can NK him and scramble the votes / skip a night. If he survives a few days then he's probably scum lying, but until then his claim is probably true. Vedith is spot on in .

This wagon on Anatole is terrible, it is ridiculous to assume he actually wanted me lynched based off of one post. If my reaction gave him town vibes, then his unvote and move to ZZZX makes sense. If there's scum on the wagon I think it's either ZZZX or Marge.

VOTE: ZZZX
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

was that a fucking hammer?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

:facepalm: this game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also Flow sorry if my post comes off as angry towards you, did not mean it that way at all, more just incredulous that he just got lynched.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I never said he isn't scum, I just think 20 posts from him isn't enough to have a strong read and that hammering 5 pages into the game is ridiculous.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 116, Marge wrote:You were calling players scummy for voting him.
:neutral:

All I said was the reasons for voting him were bad and IF there was scum on his wagon, I had two potential suspects. This is a slow game, I'm not one to make rash judgments.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah we didn't even get a claim.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Davsto, what are your thoughts on that wagon yesterday? It all happened while you were gone.

Flow, Anatole flipped town. Explain yourself. That kind of quickhammer on town is almost in PL territory.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Well I am townreading Lane at the time, I liked his aggressive lines of questioning and struck me as a particularly insightful pro-town point. Vedith I thought was likely town due to and his subsequent back and forth with Anatole, as well as his callout of L-1. So since I had two townleans on the wagon, I was looking at the other two.

ZZZX's vote was basically an OMGUS, not really strongly indicative of alignment, I have basically a nullread there. So he could still be scum.

Your vote came along with this reasoning:
In post 95, Marge wrote:Anatole's unvote and reasoning looks like he is just making excuses. When I originally read Anatole's vote on ZZZX it read pretty fake. He was
attacking
ZZZX for 1 post when others where trying to be more serious he looked to be doing more joking around with his post. Add to that since his vote his scum read is now based on ZZZX attack on him, which is null. He also didn't explain why ZZZX lack of post was scummy. I think he is just holding onto that as an excuse.

Which is pretty reachy. The vote on ZZZX didn't seem fake to me at all, it's obvious Anatole was satisfied with my response to pressure and wanted to look at someone who was on my wagon. Next, "attacking" is way too strong of a word for Anatole's post. This whole paragraph is extremely uncharitable and you weren't very cautious at putting Anatole to L-1, both of which make my scumdar start to beep a little bit. I voted ZZZX because I thought I could get more out of pushing on him at the time, considering Anatole had also voted him.

Keep in mind though all of these reads are rather weak because we barely had time to discuss anything yesterday.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - was* townreading Lane at the time - he's still probably a townread but I'd like to see how his D2 develops
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

^Shiro is definitely town :lol:

also happy birthday Lane!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ZZZX how do you plan on developing your reads?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 128, Davsto wrote:The reasons seemed good enough but man, that hammer was bad.

So are you scumreading Flow Alpha then?

And where is Flow Alpha? I feel like we need a post from him to kick the game into gear.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I wouldn't be surprised if Flow has some kind of jester role, his play has been terribad and he's clearly not giving any sort of effort. If we have a vig I highly support killing Flow ASAP. I'm okay with ending the day on a Flow lynch if we have to but right now it feels a bit too easy.

There's a lot of null for me here, I see things of both alignments in Marge, and ZZZX and Davsto don't seem to want to look into people. ZZZX I don't blame you for not having reads but I do blame you for not bothering to develop them.

VOTE: ZZZX
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Vedith was the NK
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lane why the townread on Davsto? He seems a little disengaged from the game.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also we should probably keep people off of L-1 unless you reaaaally want them lynched, in case Flow derphammers again. Just saying cause another vote on ZZZX would put him at L-1.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Don't like the push on Shiro. Post didn't look fake to me at all.

I still think it's more likely Flow is a jester than either scum or beloved princess, but I do agree with the idea that if Flow is what he says he is, then town must have some kind of powerful counter to help compensate for losing a "night" (day in most games) entirely. I'd really rather push on other people for now, even if he is scum then he has a partner.

It is confusing why he didn't die though, if he's not scum then maybe scum figured he'd be an easy lynch?

Scumpool for me (ignoring the Flow nebula of confusion) is {Davsto, Marge, ZZZX}. Davsto/Marge seemed fine to throw shade on Shiro without asking for followup or moving their votes to a less convenient target than Flow.

Flow
- so when you die does anything happen to the vote counts?

In post 203, Marge wrote:I agree with lane about shiro' reaction considering others voted flow and he said nothing then about the votes.

Which votes in which posts? This feels like a reach/misrep.

VOTE: Marge
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 212, Marge wrote:If you think shiro' comment was sincere, guilty lion, why did he get only outraged on my comment and not the votes placed on flow prior to my comment?

My thinking was that Flow only doubled down on his claim after Lane pressed him about it more. Lane had already unvoted Flow and Davsto hadn't posted yet since. So the two "votes" were really just Davsto's leftover vote from when Flow tried to justify his hammer. You were the first one to say you still wanted to lynch Flow, after he reiterated his initial claim from page 1.

You're acting like Shiro is nitpicking at you, but there's no reason Shiro should have been focusing on those other two votes beforehand because they came under an entirely different context, and one of them was already retracted. Your reaction feels both defensive and like it's reaching to assign scum-motivation to Shiro.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:44 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Okay, how is "freak"ing? Seriously, quote that post and tell me where the scum-motivation in it is.

Don't kill my townread on you, Lane :neutral:

It's like you're assuming Shiro is scum because:
1) Their post had "WTF" in it
2) you think Flow is scum and Shiro is a possible partner
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 219, lane0168 wrote:Or rather marge agreed with me.

Right, this is what I'm wary of. Davsto and Marge both nudging people in the direction of scum!Shiro without doing any work to develop their own read on Shiro, or even put a vote down that we'll be able to track later.

I do like Davsto's conviction about lynching Flow, and I think something about his playstyle makes me just tend to scumread him. I wish he'd look more at the other players but he's probably last on my suspect list for now, would much rather push Marge or ZZZX today.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 226, Marge wrote:Not sure if you missed it or what but flow already claimed day 1 to be a beloved princess

people lie on D1 all the time, and then Shiro claimed to have missed it.

In post 229, Marge wrote:But the reaction from shiro was fake still because again others voted for flow, he acknowledged those votes on flow but doesn't question those voting flow.

I already told you, those votes were pre-Flow doubling down on the claim, and one of them was already unvoted. You're misrepping pretty hard here, Shiro never acknowledged the votes on Flow.

Happier with my vote by the second.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Because I think your half-push on him was scummy.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

e_e the OMGUS is so real right now.

Marge if you push this, you will lose :)

As if I would play this way on a scumteam with Shiro. Pfft.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

You can't accuse me of WKing and then also being on a scumteam with Shiro. And I'm pointing out that it was scummy of you to casually suggest Shiro is scum for weak reasons without interacting with Shiro or moving your vote. THAT'S what's scummy.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

:roll:
Marge
remember when you posted a meme about Anatole? How'd that push turn out for you?

And you keep ignoring the key point - there was ONE vote on Flow at the time Shiro posted, and it was from Davsto pre-Flow-claiming-D2. That's entirely different than you saying you want to vote Flow
after
Flow doubled down on his claim.

To say Shiro is "ignoring votes" on Flow is a misrep. That's what's scummy. The reason your reaction is different than Lane's is because Lane immediately asks Shiro about this inconsistency and voted her. That's a town reaction. You, on the other hand, just sheep Lane in saying it was scummy, but don't bother to vote or add any of your own opinions. That's what scum does.

Lane
, yes, I agree Shiro either missed or didn't comment on those claims. But think about it on a deeper level - do you think scum!Shiro would really choose not to comment on it the first time, and then decide to only push on it after Marge makes a comment after the 4th claim? It'd be blatantly obvious that their push isn't consistent with how players were treating the claim beforehand. Shiro is getting called out on it. How does that benefit scum!Shiro?

You guys just take something that someone does that you don't understand and assume it must be coming from scum. That's a poor way to scumhunt and will lead to townies getting lynched.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also it's convenient now that I can be scum in Marge's POV regardless of what Marge thinks of Shiro's alignment.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Marge how is that post in any way relevant to this conversation? It's not that you sheeped lane, it's that you encouraged his idea that Shiro was scummy without ever voting or interacting with Shiro yourself.

And look! I scumread Kop for the exact same thing in the
very post that you linked to
!

In post 461, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really see consistent behavior here. Kop has voted for Not_Mafia, Vedith,
encouraged a Fox lynch without ever voting it
, then back to Not_Mafia, now onto ASP.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Marge: do you think Shiro is scum? Yes or no answer.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

so Marge you think Shiro is scum and that I am the partner. Why would I defend my partner so obviously? That's literally terrible scum play.

My case on Marge: calling other people scummy without poking at them or voting them is a scummy thing to do because it creates a general narrative that a person is scum without you having to be tied to that narrative. Marge isn't trying to solve the game, she's just pushing people as scum for doing things she doesn't like. Her point that Shiro is scum because 'why call me out when there were vote
S
on Flow' is both a misrep and defensive.

Marge's case on me: I defended someone I'm townreading that she thinks is scum, therefore I am the scumbuddy.

It's obvious that my point here is far better.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I still think literally nothing in is alignment indicative, but whatever agree to disagree. How do you not see the difference in how you reacted vs how Marge reacted?

I do agree on the lack of activity. ZZZX is on V/LA but I really hope he at least has scumreads by page 11. I dunno what happened to Davsto.

I'm down to lynch flow at the end of the day, I just want to poke around at other people more in the meantime. When I die it will help whoever's left afterwards.

On the vent claim - that's something else I was thinking about. We've seen two town flips, both were animatronics. I am also an animatronic. I think there are enough antagonist characters in the series to be all town, Vent is a weird neutral thing rather than a character in the game. But that is kind of assuming that we can flavor-break this game, which may be just a waste of time.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also if Flow doesn't affect vote counts at all then why did he say he did with his first version of the claim?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

WKing = white knighting, it's when scum defends a townie who is going to get lynched because they know the person is town and scum will get towncred for it afterwards.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't feel the need to explain my townread on Shiro to you Marge. Explaining townreads is a waste of time, I've found. Explaining scumreads is what's useful because that might actually get scum lynched.

What's important is that everyone knows my view on Shiro. You've called Shiro a liar and said my defense of Shiro is scummy but refused to give an actual read on Shiro.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@ZZZX
- please do not hammer Flow unless Marge or Flow takes a vote off of me. I have a mechanic with my role that comes into play if I enter "day" phase with more than one vote on me and I'd rather avoid that.

@Marge, @Flow, if we're not gonna lynch me then it helps town if one of you takes a vote off of me.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Wait unless Lane's vote isn't on flow yet in which case I look like an idiot
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

No it is, we good, what I said applies.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah it kind of hurts town if I have to explain which is why I avoided bringing it up for the most part. It shouldn't really matter (especially after today), just know that it hurts town if I have 2 or more votes when somebody else gets lynched.

I got super
lucky
D1 when flow was the quickhammer hah.

I'm more okay with lynching flow since he admitted he lied about the vote scrambling thing, but no one seems really opposed to it which is weird.
Last edited by Lucky2u on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm still wagering he's a neutral jester, which we will need to get rid of at some point but I doubt he'd play this way as scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Do we lose if we lynch a jester? I dunno I thought jesters normally just get their own win and the game goes on, assuming that's what he is.

In any case the lie about claim + quickhammer make him a liability, regardless of what he actually is.

Lane what do I gain from making that up? It only affects me if we're not lynching me. if Marge is okay with a Flow lynch then she shouldn't care about unvoting me before he gets hammered
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Davsto can I ask you for your reads outside of Flow?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 317, Marge wrote:
1) I think your town read on shiro is fake, which I said. You can tell me you can't explain it, I say it doesn't exsist.
2) if your claim is true what did you day 1

1. It's not fake. I just don't feel like taking the time to convince you of my read, especially since I suspect you'll just spin it into me being scummy somehow.
2) Don't worry, it'll all make sense after my flip :D And the way you are playing is making it very likely that you'll be lynched when I do. So regardless of your alignment, this line of questioning is terrible for you.

In post 318, Marge wrote:

If he was telling the truth about some weak princess role then why no push on flow after his claim?

I didn't bother to push on Flow because I'm trying to look at other players. Flow has a very high chance of being lynched today, regardless of whether I'm pushing him or not. So I find it more productive to do other things with my time today.

If I also pushed Flow, we would have speedlynched Flow after that derphammer D1 and what would that get us? At best, a lynched scum with absolutely no clue who the partner is. It's pro-town for all of us to be talking to eachother and forming other associations outside of Flow.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh look, I was right about Shiro being town. Maybe now you'll believe me about ZZZX being town too.

Scum definitely bussed Flow Alpha, the question is which bus was most likely to be scum. Davsto essentially guaranteed he'd be the lynch, which is preeettyyy likely to be town, but I wouldn't rule it out as a bus completely. Lane stuck on Flow most of the day too and remains my strongest townread. Marge didn't vote him initially and tried to make Shiro look scummy for ignoring Dav and Lane votes. She's still my top scumpick.

VOTE: Marge
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - which vote was most likely to be scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

LOL I'm a cop, I'll just claim it now since it apparently wasn't obvious enough for you.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Investigated Shiro n1 because was a super sketchy looking post.

Investigated ZZZX n2 because he's a lurksack and had no chance of dying last night.

I trust myself to get my scumreads lynched, so I investigate players that I'm null on or doubting my townread. I don't investigate my scumreads.

Look, if anyone doubts my claim, then you should deal with me in LYLO. Lynching a claimed cop before then is mathematically an incorrect play because it only widens your scumpool and guarantees ZZZX dies tonight. Voting a cop claim is hilariously anti-town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

To be frank, I don't really care whether you believe me or not, I've guaranteed that there will be a conftown player if we go to LyLo, either ZZZX or the player I have a clear on.

And setting aside the truth of my claim, it is a mathematically incorrect play to lynch me today. Here's why:

-------------

World where GL gets lynched today

If I am scum - town wins.
If I am town - ZZZX dies tonight, and LYLO is {Davsto, Marge, Lane}. There are three possible lynches, only one of them is correct. So there are two worlds where scum wins and one world where town wins.

In total - four worlds, two of them town wins, two of them scum wins.
50% chance of victory.

But note that this logic applies to literally any player in the game, because we have 2 possible lynches and a lynchpool of 4 (because we remove the D3 NK from the pool).

-------------

World where GL does not get lynched today

If we do not lynch me today, we believe my claim, and therefore we do not lynch ZZZX either. Lynchpool is {Davsto, Marge, Lane}

Therefore, there is one world where we lynch scum and win.
Two worlds where we lynch town and go into LYLO.

In both worlds, either ZZZX will die or I will die. If ZZZX dies, then whoever I have cleared N3 is conftown. If I die, then ZZZX is conftown. So the D3 NK is irrelevant, the point is that there will be a conftown player in LYLO.

So in both worlds, there are two further worlds, one where scum wins and one where town wins.

In total - five possible worlds, three where town wins, two where scum wins.
60% chance of victory.

-------------

Conclusion

Lynching me today literally decreases your chance of winning by 10%, regardless of whether I am telling the truth or not.

And I can tell you that it would actually decrease your chances of winning by far more, because my claim is true and so we rule out world 1 in the first scenario, but it's up to you whether you believe that or not.

-------------

Davsto doubting my claim like this is weird. I am okay with either a Davsto lynch or a Marge lynch, prefer Marge lynch but I'll let Lane and ZZZX decide.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

If that math doesn't make sense to you, just think about it this way - there will be a conftown player in LYLO unless you lynch me today.

Davsto, are you serious? Numbers don't lie. Towns would do far better overall if they considered the
actual probabilities
of what they are thinking. Too many times I see people just bullshit "I think either [x] or [y] is scum" when it's strictly unlikely that such a statement is true. Looking at the game analytically both introduces a lot more healthy skepticism, and also tells you when something is the right call.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

You're introducing all sorts of weird speculation specifically to cast doubt on my claim. Why would there be a roleblocker just because there is a cop? Anyone who claims "Doc" in LYLO is not conftown, because they could just make it up on the spot. It's a closed setup.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

And if there isn't a doc, then ZZZX dies and you're in LyLo with Marge and Lane. I have no idea why that's preferable to picking between Marge and Lane today.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Davsto, the way you are approaching this is even more dense than what Marge was doing, and makes me inclined to believe that you are scum.

VOTE: Davsto

Lane - you are exactly right. I will full claim - I am . I can investigate someone each night, as long as my 'music box' is not wound up. My music box is wound up if the night ends with more than 1 vote on me.

I crumbed this in my second post:

In post 33, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't disbelieve Flow Alpha's claim but he needs to explain the mixup and why exactly he thought it was a good idea to claim, because I see nothing there that we needed to know right now.

In post 27, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I think we should lynch GuiltyLion. Thoughts?

Let's not.
Though I appreciate your effort to wind me up
. What do you think of Flow's claim?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Like Davsto your reasoning is ATROCIOUS. I promise you you will lynch me, I will flip town cop, ZZZX will die, and then you will have to choose between Marge and Lane. Whereas instead if you believe my claim, the choice for you right now would be between Marge and Lane. Congrats, you've completely wasted D3 and ruined town's chances of victory.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

There's just no way Dav's mindset comes from town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

If you want to lynch me, then you should lynch me in LYLO, because there will be a conftown that I will refuse to lynch. Lynching me today is unarguably a terrible play and I'm blown away that town!Davsto wouldn't see that. Note that Marge was immediately receptive to the point I made.

My claim was not premature. It's the correct play to guarantee that there is conftown in LyLo. I could have played the subtle game and crumbed all day that ZZZX was town, but I was kinda sick of doing that yesterday and I figured if I got in risk of being lynched I'd just have to claim regardless, at which point there'd be more skepticism because I didn't claim immediately.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like there was no way Marge was gonna let me go with a ZZZX townread unexplained, so I just cut that discussion short.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:^Shiro is definitely town :lol:

^ me crumbing my N1 result

In post 138, Marge wrote:
In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:^Shiro is definitely town :lol:

How is that town?

^ I ignore this question as long as possible because it's anti-town for me to out myself at this point.

In post 210, GuiltyLion wrote:Don't like the push on Shiro. Post didn't look fake to me at all.

^ Me again crumbing a Shiro innocent result

In post 264, GuiltyLion wrote:I still think literally nothing in 185 is alignment indicative, but whatever agree to disagree.

^ Me again saying didn't come from scum. At this point, I figured it would be obvious if I died that I had an innocent result on Shiro.

In post 280, GuiltyLion wrote:
I don't feel the need to explain my townread on Shiro to you Marge.
Explaining townreads is a waste of time, I've found. Explaining scumreads is what's useful because that might actually get scum lynched.

What's important is that everyone knows my view on Shiro.
You've called Shiro a liar and said my defense of Shiro is scummy but refused to give an actual read on Shiro.

^ More town!Shiro crumbs for my flip

In post 319, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 317, Marge wrote:
1) I think your town read on shiro is fake, which I said. You can tell me you can't explain it, I say it doesn't exsist.
2) if your claim is true what did you day 1

1. It's not fake. I just don't feel like taking the time to convince you of my read, especially since I suspect you'll just spin it into me being scummy somehow.
2) Don't worry, it'll all make sense after my flip :D And the way you are playing is making it very likely that you'll be lynched when I do. So regardless of your alignment, this line of questioning is terrible for you.

^ Read this and tell me that it doesn't come from a cop with a clear on Shiro.

Davsto - what do you have against scum!Marge? Because if you're town then to me it's pretty obviously Marge.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 367, Davsto wrote:Explain how?

It's mainly my townread on Lane combined with everything I had against Marge on D2. Her pushes have been on Shiro/ZZZX/me, all of whom are town FMPOV, and then the way she treated the Flow wagon looks much more like a bus than you or Lane. If you or Lane bussed then it was a very decisive hardbus from the getgo, and I gave plenty of wiggle room for either of you to back out of that if you wanted to.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also, this kind of reasoning and evidence is exactly why I spent D2 poking around at different people instead of just speedvoting the obvious lynch.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

marge why do you keep ignoring the fact that:

You said Shiro was scummy for ignoring votes on Flow.
When Shiro commented there was only one vote on Flow, and it was from before Flow reaffirmed the claim again.
You never voted Shiro or interacted with Shiro yourself.

Like I don't know how I can make that more clear.

That said, I still think Davsto's push on me today was even scummier so keeping my vote here for a sec. Really need ZZZX slot to contribute.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I never said Lane was scummy because of his push on Shiro, because Lane actually voted Shiro and called Shiro out explicitly himself.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 401, lane0168 wrote:Wait what? Did guilty say he checks his town reads as cop? Who the hell would ever do that? There's a lot more town than than scum, and if you think someone is scum, why would you not check them. You're either right, or you still have a town read... but you just look for town... and hope your lynches are scum? That the worst cop of all time.

I don't check strong townreads, I check null reads or townreads where I have a sinking suspicion that I might be wrong.

Imagine if this were a large game and I didn't want to out myself today, and I checked my main push/scumread last night (Marge). If I get a town result, how do I explain that the next day without outing myself as obvious cop?

The more people I clear that aren't my scumreads, the more likely it is that my scumreads are right, and if other people have been scumreading them as well then it's likely that they're going to get lynched anyway. It lets you do PoE but on a stronger level.

Anyway, Marge has been looking more town to me and I still find it suspicious that Davsto pushed on me hard AFTER I claimed cop. Plus, he listed me as a townlean at the end of D2... I didn't do anything except claim, but suddenly I'm his top scumread?

It'd be cool if ZZZX explained his plan before hammer though, and there's no need to rush a lynch yet.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Well I was also worried Marge might be town and might be killed if I investigated her. I didn't want that to happen either. I was thinking if Shiro didn't die, then this game would be solved from my point of view because there'd be only two possible suspects left and two lynches.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 419, Marge wrote:Lion: was there an explaination why you had no ability if you had 2 votes on you?

See

Lane is right, Davsto can prove his role tonight. Although I'm not sure if his role is alignment indicative - flavor cop doesn't seem to really serve a useful purpose.

I still think the push on me and inconsistency in Davsto's reads looks worse than Marge being VT, but if everyone else wants to lynch Marge then we can do that.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Shiro died because it was obvious that I was not going to let that lynch go through. I outed myself because there was no way you guys would believe ZZZX was town otherwise without it being a lot of wasted time talking about me/ZZZX. Also I had planned to claim early today as it would look worse for me to delay the claim for a lot of discussion and then introduce it later if one of myself or ZZZX gets close to being lynched.

Davsto's claim is worth ignoring, in my opinion. Either it's a real role and it's useless, or he made it up as an excuse not to be lynched today. I would caution against assuming it says anything about his alignment, even if he confirms he has that ability.

I think Lane is town, and Marge looks a lot more town to me as of D3 as well. Go back and read my back and forth with Davsto again. He assumes I am scum because I did not want to get lynched when it is very obvious that lynching a claimed cop with a cleared townie at this stage in the game is a wrong play. I don't see how town has that mindset, I think he panicked because he will lose if I am not lynched today.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also if Davsto is a mafia flavor/role cop, Shiro death could make sense if he visited and found out she was a Tracker. Scum could have a visiting investigative role alongside a town investigative visiting role, to balance the game better.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - Watcher, not tracker
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Dav your investigation is completely useless because flavor tells us nothing, and you already claimed
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Game will be solved for me if I survive, it will only be a matter of convincing the other townie.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Are you forgetting that I am a cop?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Where are you pulling "surprisingly likely" from? I don't see fostering paranoia about a possible Godfather as productive. If anything, I think Cop-Godfather set up in 9p micro is unbalanced, because Cop will trust his clears and town only gets 2 mislynches. I'm going forward assuming that a clear on a townie means they are town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah, I feel ya Dav, gg. Flow played pretty badly, like I'm always surprised when people like that flip scum because it's just not how I would play scum at all.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lane how are you so sure that I am not scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I mean I am now because I didn't hammer but I'd like to know why you voted so quickly in LYLO
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Well, I'm in a bit of a weird spot because I investigated Marge last night. So if I am to believe my town result on ZZZX, then you are the last scum. Why is ZZZX more likely to be cop-immune than you are to be scum by POE?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also I think both of you should full claim
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Why didn't you say that when I came out as cop?! If that's truly your role and I investigated you instead last night then town would have lost!

Also you invited Davsto to check you as well. Why do that if you thought he was town?

It does make sense as a possible balance to all these town investigative roles, but scum had two visitors too...
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ZZZX who did you visit each night?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I have to think about this... if I trust my results and PoE then Lane would be the obvious vote but I'm confused as to why I am alive, and Lane has looked town all game.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

scum!Lane leaving me alive with someone I think is conftown would be suicide. I feel like scum!ZZZX gains a lot more from leaving me alive, he could either ride his towncred with me or doubtcast my cop claim.

But I just have a really hard time voting on someone I explicitly got a town result on.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I almost feel like
Lucky
is just fucking with us and there were only two scum.

Lane can you really blame me if I vote you because I have an inno on ZZZX? If he's scum in a 9p game with 3 scum and cop gets an "inno" result then that's the mods fault town loses, IMO
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

god I hate this

I don't think Lane is scum because killing Marge and taking me into LYLO with someone I already publicly cleared is terrible scumplay. It probably gives him the lowest chance possible of winning. The only way I can possibly rationalize it is as an extreme scumgambit because he didn't want to go against Marge in a 1v1 and he thought he could manipulate my prior townread on him.

I don't think ZZZX is scum because I investigated him and got a town result. He has been lurking, but I don't think his play has been overtly scummy, either.

Both of your claims make a decent amount of sense in the setup if the other one is a lie.

I'll probably vote some point soon in the next day or so, but just know that I really dislike either option. This is pretty ugh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I just can't go against my cop result, sorry Lane. I'd feel really dumb if ZZZX is town and I still voted him.

VOTE: Lane

If you're scum, you made this choice way more difficult than it should have been, trust me. And if you're town, then I blame this loss on Lucky for only giving town one mislynch alongside a cop-immune scum :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 528, lane0168 wrote:Incase anyone was wondering, I was hoping to be checked by guilty. That's why I killed marge. Tried my best after that failed. Maybe I should've killed guilty and tried to convince zzzx marge was scum. That could've happened, but who knows.

I actually was considering this! Didn't want to propose the idea in my vote post though in case I just look stupid if I was wrong. But that play makes sense I think, you'd insta-win if I had checked you.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

thank you for modding Lucky, this game was a lot of fun! Also I definitely noticed what you did to Shiro's posts, excellent touch.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

You played a fantastic doc game, ZZZX. Scum were never going to kill you
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Nah I shouldn't have been tunneling you either, I picked something I thought was scummy and focused too much on it. We were talking past eachother. Fortunately I didn't see it through to a lynch, and you did a great job looking town in spite of my push on D3.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”