SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

it was never a concern about kagami.
and personally, i would have liked to discuss this with her in a dance room.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

also, you are thinking about this wrong. reusing cards is a big deal.
so since scum don't have a factional kill it means one of two things,
1. scum have a member with an ability that can kill
2. scum have cards that can kill

the first one we can't really see. the second becomes a bit more visible IF they are day cards.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 905, zMuffinMan wrote:Actually I've been explicitly avoiding discussing a few things since ffery replaced in

One such thing is ffery's claim, what it means about her alignment (if anything), in terms of both the role itself and whether the fact she openly claimed it means anything. I am disappointed no one else thought it was an interesting discussion point (unless I missed it somewhere in my skimming)

There've been precious few questions of any sort for me. :/
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

unfortunately, gaiden time is over.
if i dont sleep now, i won't be able to function at work tomorrow.
i'll be awake in the morning if anyone needs anything.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 925, SXTLHGaiden wrote:i would have liked to discuss this with her in a dance room.

Me too!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The original case that got your slot wagoned on wasn't strong, so now that you're posting in it there isn't anything I see as questionable about what you're saying.
On top of that a number of people plain aren't posting. Or are playing the game outside of the main thread like a bunch of snobby elitists.
Too much chaff to take a closer look at what's getting filtered in with the wheat. Muffin being wrong about bork = you think he's town after questioning him?

Muffin/Kagami: Is a ffery lynch off the table right now? Asking for sake of whether Pieguy/GiF should relocate. It's getting as lazy as it was before you pushed Chocola again.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Kagami »

Not sure what muffin thinks, but a enough of ffery's points align with my thinking to an extent that I don't want to go in that direction.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Yeah I'm leaning town enough on bork that I don't want to vote him.

Idic
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Kagami »

Bork read is a point I don't particularly agree on.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Kagami »

I will say that I'm glad that we have nightchat. I want Gaiden to confirm that the behavior of the SDM is legit before daybreak tomorrow.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Kagami »

The biggest hole in my current poe is the possibility of colluding scummos in the SDM, though I don't think that's terribly likely.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 931, Kagami wrote:Not sure what muffin thinks, but a enough of ffery's points align with my thinking to an extent that I don't want to go in that direction.

what do you mean by "ffery's points"?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 932, fferyllt wrote:Yeah I'm leaning town enough on bork that I don't want to vote him.

i would like you and bork to give me at least two names of people who are scum that are not feysal
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

FYI, if, for whatever reason, we lynch feysal today and feysal flips town, i am exercising my voting powers from the get-go D2 to murderise the fuck out of {ffery, bork, gaiden} and basically not moving my vote outside of that pool until they're all dead

barring some sort of reason not to between now and tomorrow, though i sincerely fucking doubt that anyone from that pool is going to have any sort of inno on them between now and then anyway

this is something i would like followed through with if i happen to not be around tomorrow, btw

and this is the only condition on which i would accept feysal being a lynch candidate today

i'm not even super-confident feysal is town or anything, but i just see him as the designated mislynch in a pool of harder-to-lynch-than-feysal players that scum is hoping remains on the table because otherwise they're fucked - or at least this is where all signs are pointing for me atm
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ftr, if "ffery's points" means "i agree with ffery's reads and think she's on the right track" then yeah, i also agree with ffery's reads because most (or possibly all) of the people she's called town are actually town - that doesn't make her town, though, and i have issues with the way she's approached the game so far that make me not have her anywhere close to a town read

the reason i want to see who bork and ffery think is scum (outside of feysal) is because now that bork has retracted his noddy scum read, he has all of one scum read and a whole bunch of town / lean-town reads, and ffery has... i dunno... gaiden and that's it now?

i want to see their picture of the game right now

i want to see them come up with a list of people they think are likely to be scum

i want to see bork come up with at least 1 or 2 candidates for feysal's scum partner, if nothing else
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

and the only reason i'm not demanding the same of shadoweh right now is because she's not going to do it, no matter how much i ask

because "oh that's not how i scum hunt" or some bullshit like that but whatever

if i were actually to press the issue, i would like shadoweh to come up with a list of people she thinks are most likely scum, too, since i haven't seen anything of the sort from her, either

i doubt that the entire scum team is in this pool of players {bork, ffery, gaiden, shadoweh} but i sure as fuck think there's at least two, quite possibly three scum names there and i want it dead sooner rather than later

i want to be more sure of my reads than i am now, though, and i think that's going to happen D2, so back to the main issue at hand:

everyone (including shadoweh) should give a current list of people they're willing to vote today - minimum two names, preferably three
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 816, fferyllt wrote:I'd like to interact with bork some.

also, fwiw, from the moment ffery said this, in combination with the fact that she gave two people who she'd be willing to vote today who also just happened to be the same people i would like to see lynched, i thought to myself, "yep, what's going to happen is ffery and bork are going to have a back-and-forth conversation about the game and regardless of whether or not bork comes out of it looking town, ffery is going to say she changed her read on bork from it"

i am literally not surprised at all this actually happened

literally not at all
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think ffery wanted to align her reads with mine as much as possible before trying to make it look like she organically changed her read on bork and not really wanting to lynch gaiden either

but basically

if we lynch bork today and he flips scum, murderise the other two

do not pass go or collect $200, just murderise them
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:19 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like the only thing that would have actually surprised me about the bork-ffery back-and-forth is if ffery came out of it voting bork

because that would mean my prediction was off somewhere

and i'd probably need to reevaluate
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Sounds like a good reason to lynch bork to me. I'm firmly of the belief one of them should go after that exchange.

I'm still 100% behind lynching tdhgdflgdfhs and that hasn't changed. I'd be fine with firebombing bork/feysal/tdfnglhgfhj. I can't think of a fourth name that I have a preference for. I keep going back and forth on whether I like a bunch of people. Pie, Kilga, Sky P, Gaiden, it would depend who else would do who. Though it's surely theoretical of course.

So if you could hammer four people that'd be your list, huh? I'll keep that in mind.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:22 am

Post by fferyllt »

ZMuffin, I don't particularly want to lynch Feysal?

As far as the rest, you should probably download update to your ffery model.

Shadoweh why you want to lynch tdh?

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:33 am

Post by fferyllt »

Early on you said it was because he was lurking. is there more to it?

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i didn't ask whether you wanted to lynch feysal
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:17 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 939, zMuffinMan wrote:the reason i want to see who bork and ffery think is scum (outside of feysal)

Then I don't know what this is about.

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:23 am

Post by notscience »

Full disclosure one of my first thoughts is f erys magical townread on me would be exactly what I wanted to see from various metacirclers
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”