zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 948, fferyllt wrote:
In post 939, zMuffinMan wrote:the reason i want to see who bork and ffery think is scum (outside of feysal)

Then I don't know what this is about.

it is exactly what it says it's about

i put outside of feysal more for bork but also because i didn't want you to say feysal either

how exactly was i being unclear when i asked who you want to lynch
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

why is the feysal line there the part you focus on when it literally isn't important except insofar as i don't want to hear "feysal" as an answer to the questions i asked
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:57 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 951, zMuffinMan wrote:why is the feysal line there the part you focus on when it literally isn't important except insofar as i don't want to hear "feysal" as an answer to the questions i asked

It jumped out at me. The rest of the stuff you're coming up with looks associative to me and I don't really see any reason to change what I'm doing and thinking so far purely on the basis of you thinking I'm part of a scum grouping. That particular assumption is wrong.

You've played with me often enough to know how I approach day 1. I'm a little off my usual approach partly because of reassessing my life choices after helping a town lose my last completed game due to sheer inaction and fear of making a bad decision in lylo. And partly because nanowrimo, but I'm still working through this from a town/poe lens.

Slowly.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

so with not very long to the deadline, how exactly do you intend to decide who you want to vote?

regardless of whether you're doing whatever poe thing you're claiming you're doing, who are the people you're currently looking at lynching
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like you don't think bork is scum

you're claiming you're not scum

give me three to four names that aren't in your town list
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:11 am

Post by fferyllt »

Gaiden. And don't like Shadoweh's last post, and haven't liked much from her that I can recall. Sometime today I'll go back and reread the gestalt team mafia thread and see how Nacho came to a townread there. I scumread her play in that game, but went with nacho's read while I was alive. And she was town.

The other players I'm still null on I'd rather not lynch.

Kagami had some reasons for townreading thd that I don't understand (because she didn't explain) but I'm willing to save that for another day.

Kilga is another null, but the extreme-hated status seems pretty harsh for a scum role.

It's just really strange to me that so few players have taken much of a stand on me since I replaced in.

p-edit I think this is what you're asking for.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 952, fferyllt wrote:The rest of the stuff you're coming up with looks associative to me

well, duh

i mean, i think you could both very well be scum independently of each other, so it's not entirely based on associatives, but that stood out as a good reason to think you're scum together

In post 952, fferyllt wrote:I don't really see any reason to change what I'm doing and thinking so far purely on the basis of you thinking I'm part of a scum grouping

when did i ask you to do that? what was the relevance in saying this?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:13 am

Post by fferyllt »

You didn't exactly ask it, but pushng me for a four-player lynch pool is asking for something I very seldom do on day 1 of games where I was there from the start.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

that's not even true
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i've never seen you have an issue with coming up with a lynch pool, even if you call them "not as town" or whatever
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

It seems like i was V/LA during the whole extension... well either way i'm back.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 946, fferyllt wrote:Early on you said it was because he was lurking. is there more to it?

Because if he was town at least he'd be being useful.
It's hard for me to articulate it. I don't think he's shown any sign of being interested what's happening today. He's doing his usual opinions post things but there's no one he's actually speaking to with them, they're just there to be seen so he can be gone.
He's the only person I literally don't understand the townreads on him.

Team Mafia was a frustrating game because it was just a race for me to confirm myself before I was lynched for no reason. I think those kinds of roles affect how well I play without using them but, considering they immediately make up for that deficit by confirming me it's hard to stay mad.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:20 am

Post by fferyllt »

This is very frustrating, muffin.

With some players who misread me early on, I can lay bare my town soul and they can see why my mindset is a town mindset. When you've misread me in the past, it hasn't been a focused misread, and you've eventually figured it out.

I don't know how to meet you halfway right now. I have hopes for tomorrow, though. I still think a neighborhood would help, though I'm paranoid about scum gatecrashing.

Which is actually my main reason for wanting to lynch Gaiden. Which is equal parts paranoia and setup-spec. So meh.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

what exactly did bork do or say that made you think he's town, btw

i figure i should pretend it was an organic read and ask you about it

or how specifically did you go from willing to lynch him to thinking i'm wrong
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:20 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 959, zMuffinMan wrote:i've never seen you have an issue with coming up with a lynch pool, even if you call them "not as town" or whatever

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

show me a game you've had any issue tiering reads in such a way that you were unable to come up with a list of players you'd be willing to lynch
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:25 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 963, zMuffinMan wrote:what exactly did bork do or say that made you think he's town, btw

i figure i should pretend it was an organic read and ask you about it

or how specifically did you go from willing to lynch him to thinking i'm wrong

It was the flavor of his aggro with me, and it was going back through his early day 1.

It's not really an organic read. Not yet, anyway. The organic read was derailed around the time he went v/la or whatever it was, combined with you scumreading him. I'm worried I"m wrong. And I'm worried I'll play the game I want this to be.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 966, fferyllt wrote:I'm worried I'll play the game I want this to be

every time you throw lines like this out there, i think it's far less likely you're town
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:30 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 965, zMuffinMan wrote:show me a game you've had any issue tiering reads in such a way that you were unable to come up with a list of players you'd be willing to lynch

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=62686

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59051

There are others, but the first is extremely recent and the second was a late replace-in, though not under any real pressure, and I replaced into a mason slot and was able to build off Tammy's reads right from the start.

It's probably a little worse here because there's been so little damn activity since I joined.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:32 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 967, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 966, fferyllt wrote:I'm worried I'll play the game I want this to be

every time you throw lines like this out there, i think it's far less likely you're town

I think keeping that in mind is going to be the lynchpin of rebuilding my game. Expect to see it occasionally.

Idic
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:22 am

Post by pieguyn »

ya I probably won't have enough time to get to this. I might be able to catch up this afternoon, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I saw a kagami asking me if I was still looking in {gaiden, Shadoweh, Kilga}. this is true as I still haven't been able to read anything.

from what I *very* briefly skimmed, I could lynch bork. maybe ffery but I'd rather leave that till later (i.e. after some time has passed _and_ I've actually caught up) in case she town tells.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:24 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 944, Shadoweh wrote:I'm still 100% behind lynching tdhgdflgdfhs and that hasn't changed.

would also be fine with lynching this
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i probably wouldn't be too sad if thd was lynched, but i don't feel it's terribly likely he's scum

that said, things i'm attributing to him as possibly town are also things that i'm looking back at and thinking could just be coming from a really backward style of scum play and i don't really like the continual focus on noddy and sakura alone
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:54 am

Post by notscience »

I mean

The heart wants what it wants
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:56 am

Post by notscience »

Pie is also gonig to be downgraded to danish if she doesn't catch up soon!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”