DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:45 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 272, Sharky5x wrote:yes because as scum if i get voted one time i immediately give up and shitpost

itepip is scum
diamond is either really newbie scum "Yeah, might as well", or newbie town trying to actually play and fit in
by the way you gotta spell my name right for it to count i believe

You proved your own point with the shitpost thing...

And if that's the case VOTE: Sharky
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Sharky5x »

nvm it means you would get the courage to vote as soon as someone elses agrees im scummy
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 275, DiamondSentinel wrote:
You proved your own point with the shitpost thing...
if im scum you mean, which im not. you cant use the word "proved" with opinion and educated guessing
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Sharky5x »

not to mention that wasnt even a point, that was making fun of how you came to the conclusion that my post is scummy. youre doing a great job on the scumhunting thing, amirite?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:01 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 278, Sharky5x wrote:not to mention that wasnt even a point, that was making fun of how you came to the conclusion that my post is scummy. youre doing a great job on the scumhunting thing, amirite?

He found scum, so he is doing that part right at least. Your entire game
has
been just shitposting, so what Diamond says isn't too much of an insight, but if you don't want to be the lynch today you'd better actually explain your thoughts instead of just 'lol, I'm town, people who think I'm scum are scum. How can you guyz not see how super towny I am lol'
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

lilith2013 wrote:
In post 243, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Aside: Can we not call anyone noob or newbs in this, it really bugs me whenever someone calls someone else a newb especially when they are not, its shameless attempts at discrediting/superiority shit. We all have varying experiences of mafia, that doesn't make you more right than someone else if you have more.

-Fire

Not sure if this was directed towards me--but for the most part I was calling myself a noob.

In post 209, lilith2013 wrote:Random, do you still have a gut read on me as newb scum? Why didn't you vote me/if you still think I'm scum, why are you not voting me now?

Hi random, mind answering my question?

I have a very very tentative scum read. Not enough to be worth acting on, but I will happily join your wagon if it you or most of the players.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 279, itlepip wrote:
In post 278, Sharky5x wrote:not to mention that wasnt even a point, that was making fun of how you came to the conclusion that my post is scummy. youre doing a great job on the scumhunting thing, amirite?

He found scum, so he is doing that part right at least. Your entire game
has
been just shitposting, so what Diamond says isn't too much of an insight, but if you don't want to be the lynch today you'd better actually explain your thoughts instead of just 'lol, I'm town, people who think I'm scum are scum. How can you guyz not see how super towny I am lol'
I don't really see you as scum, i didnt even know what your reason for voting me was prior to this post. itlepip gave up on me (with a "I still think sharky is scum") for an easy mislynch in diamond. that is until you voted me and diamond calls something I said scummy, then he hops on the opportunity. not to mention how terrible diamonds reasoning was, i dont see town!itlepips thought process here
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Sharky5x »

omfg I just misread itlepip as randomidget. fml.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Sharky5x »

281 was for randomidget.. im pretty much done here now
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Sharky5x »

Notice how he kept the gamestate in a place that seemed like I just gave up as scum? :I If I get lynched for that dumb mistake and yall dont lynch itlepip after that ima be pissed
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:59 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 284, Sharky5x wrote:Notice how he kept the gamestate in a place that seemed like I just gave up as scum? :I If I get lynched for that dumb mistake and yall dont lynch itlepip after that ima be pissed

I'm fine with you getting lynched and then crossing that bridge when we get there.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 am

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

In post 261, Wanderer-nl wrote:I'm going to put more thought into this game tonight.
I think Diamond is probably town.
Diamond, the thing about multiball (more than 1 scumfaction) is that it's harder to find scum because scum will be scumhunting each other which makes it a lot easier for them to blend in. If you think you can't solve this without a lot of PR's then I suggest you do replace out. Don't get me wrong; I don't want you to go and if you want to get better at scumhunting the best thing is to stay here and just try it. It's ok to be wrong, we've all been wrong before (just an assumption, sorry if I'm wrong) and we're not psychics.

Wanderer makes an appearance!

Her majestic pressence puts the rest of us in shock!
But she has yet to notice Firebringer watching from afar.
He is annoyed, because HE CANT TELL IF WANDERER IS EVIL OR NOT!!?!?!?

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:30 am

In post 272, Sharky5x wrote:yes because as scum if i get voted one time i immediately give up and shitpost

itepip is scum
diamond is either really newbie scum "Yeah, might as well", or newbie town trying to actually play and fit in

How is itepip scum?
Diamond is not newbie and we covered this.

This reads list is pretty bad imo.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 am

In post 268, A Simple Plan wrote:I hope to have time to catch up later this evening. Shit is getting complicated IRL

I await for your catchup.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:32 am

Getting on the sharky train.
CHO CHO

VOTE: Sharky5x

-Fire
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 285, itlepip wrote:
In post 284, Sharky5x wrote:Notice how he kept the gamestate in a place that seemed like I just gave up as scum? :I If I get lynched for that dumb mistake and yall dont lynch itlepip after that ima be pissed

I'm fine with you getting lynched and then crossing that bridge when we get there.

sounds good

watch as he plays it off tomorrow by talking about how terrible i am and how it really was just because im so anti-town
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 290, Sharky5x wrote:

sounds good

watch as he plays it off tomorrow by talking about how terrible i am and how it really was just because im so anti-town

Yeah, you do know what the expression crossing the bridge when we get there means? Cause lynching scummy people isn't scummy.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 291, itlepip wrote:
In post 290, Sharky5x wrote:

sounds good

Yeah, you do know what the expression crossing the bridge when we get there means? Cause lynching scummy people isn't scummy.
make a post detailing all the scummy things ive done then i might retract that.
oh wait who cares what i think im going to die anyway
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:29 pm

In post 287, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:

itepip is scum

How is itepip scum?
Diamond is not newbie and we covered this.

This reads list is pretty bad imo.

I'm site noobie.

Anyways, I'm a tad confused. Sharky continues to shitpost even after he's been caught. I don't know if that warrants an unlynch, but it's worth noting.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 280, Randomnamechange wrote:I have a very very tentative scum read. Not enough to be worth acting on, but I will happily join your wagon if it you or most of the players.

Just trying to figure you out. It seemed like you were scumreading me without bothering to vote me (i.e. trying to get other people to lynch me instead) which is a pretty strange/scummy thing to do.

Shitposting when a wagon builds on you isn't a towntell. It's just as easy for scum to freak out over a wagon. Actually I think it's more likely for scum to freak out, but it'll depend on the person whether they'd freak out more as scum or as town.

Jester, question for you: what made you change your mind about Diamond?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by The_Jester »

I'm naive and I believe him.

Not sure if I like Sharky's wagon, gonna analyze it.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

lilith2013 wrote:
In post 280, Randomnamechange wrote:I have a very very tentative scum read. Not enough to be worth acting on, but I will happily join your wagon if it you or most of the players.

Just trying to figure you out. It seemed like you were scumreading me without bothering to vote me (i.e. trying to get other people to lynch me instead) which is a pretty strange/scummy thing to do.

Shitposting when a wagon builds on you isn't a towntell. It's just as easy for scum to freak out over a wagon. Actually I think it's more likely for scum to freak out, but it'll depend on the person whether they'd freak out more as scum or as town.

Jester, question for you: what made you change your mind about Diamond?

Tbh I should have voted yoy back then. That was a mistake on my part. As a rule I don't lynch people based off of vibes day 1.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:43 am

Post by duppin »

Um.

Do you guys believe Sharky and itlep is TvT? I'm not sure I do.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:48 am

Post by duppin »

But I'd still rather do this for now:

VOTE: Apricity

I wish to speak with you, so please respond when you see this.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:34 am

We have 3 people who haven't posted in over a day, and 1 for over 2. Think we could get some input from Diego, Apricity, and Not_Mafia?
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Open Games”