Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1070, Persivul wrote:Well, persivul day was a bust. With Max out I believe it's Ranger day today.

:igmeou: .................

Yeah..........

In post 1071, duppin wrote:Taly, I just don't really have anything to add at the moment. I've already said what I think about Errant and Persivul. I think Persivul is most likely scum, the fact that he is still posting yet ignoring your questions is pretty weird as well.
It sucks that Maxwell is getting replaced, but I really want to speak with that slot.
I don't know about Ranger. The thing is you guys keep saying that me and Ranger have to be scum together for it to make sense, so I know this is not the case. That means if me and Ranger are both town, the team would be Persivul, Maxwell and Errant/Brunneis. I am townreading Errant at the moment, but this might turn out to be a mistake if Brunneis isn't scum. In either case Errant, my answer to your question about the best lynch, I believe now that the lynch should be between Persivul and Maxwell's slot.

Not sure about Klingons head exactly

But Pers is now becoming close to null for me.

Though, I do question you and Ranger - whether you'd both be scum together and the other isn't just really townreading the other or WKing.

Tbh, I don't know where either of your townreads come from, other than "they're posting like town."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since it's "Ranger Day"

I had a post typed up responding to a few posts Ranger posted the other day and I want to bring that up.

In post 1036, Ranger wrote:
Brunneis wrote:A better question would be - what about Duppin VS Me seems like a TvT to you?
Easy. Your posting, both heads, looked like town.
But your points against duppin didn't hold water.
duppin's posting looks like town. And while his stance is reasonable, ultimately, I don't think his scumread on you is correct. Thus, TvT.

What do you mean by my points "didn't hold water"?

In post 1054, Ranger wrote:
Brunneis wrote:@Ranger You spent all of Day1 and the first bit of Day2 voting for Errant. Please refresh our memories and tell us why. Do you still suspect Errant? Why or why not?
Iso me. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .

Maybe I should've linked you to my posts that
don't
mention Errant in a negative light; that'd probably have been shorter.

I keep looking at these posts and I'm not exactly sure how you're not mentioning Errant in a negative light?

Quite a few of them consist of either you putting her as a scumread , wagon speculating in the sense that he might be scum , you placing your vote on him and saying "nothing has changed" , and you saying you were the main force against Errant and wanted his wagon to continue further.

Also, from post to - we had our little 1v1 here. The next 200 posts you're on Persivul's wagon.

is where you ask "where the errant wagon is" right before you go onto Gray's.

This has been my train of thought looking at most of your ISO so far.... I really don't know what you mean by your suspicion of Errant - or where it came from exactly, and furthermore - why you didn't answer Klingon(the other head) on whether you STILL suspect Errant or not.

I also note that back in D1; I did ask you your reasoning against Errant, but you didn't really engage with reasoning, and said you'd get to it later

I'm still not exactly sure from all of what you've said in - would warrant a strong scumread for nearly most of the game as it has here, especially since you haven't really engaged with Ranger much at all in this.

So... there's my thinking; What do you think about Errant's recent posts in general? Are they still scum to you?

~Taly
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1055, Ranger wrote:
Errantparabola wrote:Whats stopping acum from making the same statement?
A scum player, who has been at risk of being the lynch for a solid two day phases, does
not
, the minute the pressure loosens on them,
question why the pressure has loosened

Also ranger what do you think about my thoughts on everyone else?
They did nothing. Not town, not scum, just existing.

I think that this is your answer to the last question, brunneis.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1066, The Fire Hermit wrote:I am about ready for a flip in this game to be honest, really has stagnated.

-Fire

After maxs replacement comes in and i iso ranger and look for interaction tells i think ill be just about ready for a flip as well.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Troy McClure replaces MaxwellPuckett

Also, Ika Masume and Ranger have been prodded
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Vote Count 3.2

Sing:
This is the song that never ends
It just goes on and on my friends
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever just because...
Goto Sing

Troy McClure– (1) Ranger

Not Voting - (7) Brunneis, duppin, Errantparabola, Ika Musume, Troy McClure, Persivul, The Fire Hermit

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-11-28 23:59:59)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by The Fire Hermit »

Did the votes just reset? I thought we were much closer to a lynch than this.
Anyways, my other head probably is feeling less motivated to play this game, and I can understand why.

Right now, I just want to lynch someone and call it a day. Would prefer someone in Ranger/duppin/Brunneis.

-Fire
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1080, The Fire Hermit wrote:Did the votes just reset? I thought we were much closer to a lynch than this.

It's mylo. We can't get close to a lynch or scum will hammer and win. We need to reach a conclusion before actually casting the votes.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:34 am

Post by duppin »

Hello Troy McClure.

I have several questions for you, but I'd like you to catch up first which might take a while.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:57 am

Post by duppin »

Taly I haven't really been towneading Ranger, but if you guys believe I have to be scum for Ranger to be scum, then I know she is not scum. I still believe the lynch should be between Persivul and Maxwell's slot.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Persivul »

You never get tired of pointing out that you know you're town.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:07 am

Post by duppin »

That had nothing to do with me pointing out that I am town, Taly asked me about Ranger and I answered.

Persivul, considering this is mylo you are doing surprisingly little. You chose to ignore Brunneis questions and overall you're not really doing at all actually. You stated you wanted to lynch Ranger I believe, and that is about. This also makes me lean more towards her being scum. I'm actually starting to doubt my town read on Errant, but I have no interest whatsoever in lynching her today. I'm pretty sure you and Maxwell are both scum.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:08 am

Post by duppin »

Oh god, I suck at doing this on my phone.

You re not really anything at all*.
Towards her being town*, not scum.

At the moment I'm inclined to believe the team is Persivul, Maxwel's slot and Errant/Brunneis.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1085, duppin wrote:
Persivul, considering this is mylo you are doing surprisingly little. You chose to ignore Brunneis questions and overall you're not really doing at all actually.

Most people aren't doing anything at all actually...so why is it surprising that I'm not? This is actually why I'm not doing more - some people have been interpreting anything I do as scummy, or just ignoring it. I made a substantive post refuting your charges against D1 makara. ika blew it off with a "meh" and IIRC no one else made significant comment on it. So why bother? This is basically a blitz game with a big lull. A day or two of activity up front, 10 days of yawns, then presumably a couple days of activity as deadline approaches. Heck, the IC didn't even realize we were in mylo. No one seems to care about the game. I've learned a lesson though - I doubt I'll be replacing into games any more.

You stated you wanted to lynch Ranger I believe, and that is about.

No, I didn't. I was making a point that Ranger was confbiasing me, but all anyone saw was the scum slip possibility. I want to lynch you.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:07 am

Post by duppin »

I see.

Why did you ignore Brunneis questions?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1088, duppin wrote:I see.

Why did you ignore Brunneis questions?

Why do you ignore the answer to that I gave in the last post:

This is actually why I'm not doing more - some people have been interpreting anything I do as scummy, or just ignoring it. I made a substantive post refuting your charges against D1 makara. ika blew it off with a "meh" and IIRC no one else made significant comment on it. So why bother?

Town is currently lazy, and scum are sitting back and hoping someone like me posts so they can pick it apart and force a push.

Maybe a fresh perspective from Troy will shake things up.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:27 am

Post by duppin »

You can't be bothered answering Taly's question because you think people are going to find it suspicious?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Persivul »

No, because I think people are going to purposely paint anything I say as suspicious, or plain ignore it. That didn't stop me yesterday, but now that it's mylo, we can't afford that.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Persivul »

Idea I've been kicking around: the conftowns each give a full reads list, then we vote for a No Lynch, see who scum kills, and go from there tomorrow. It could prove to be a very entertaining cup of wifom.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 1092, Persivul wrote:Idea I've been kicking around: the conftowns each give a full reads list, then we vote for a No Lynch, see who scum kills, and go from there tomorrow. It could prove to be a very entertaining cup of wifom.

this is an awful post. :/

I'm not sure if you realize this, but if we lynch the RB today, I may be able to block a kill tonight and give us an extra mislynch. if we no lynch today, though, one of {me, Fire} is guaranteed to die as I can just be blocked.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 1080, The Fire Hermit wrote:Did the votes just reset? I thought we were much closer to a lynch than this.
Anyways, my other head probably is feeling less motivated to play this game, and I can understand why.

Right now, I just want to lynch someone and call it a day. Would prefer someone in Ranger/duppin/Brunneis.

-Fire

this is literally all of my town reads

can you please consider maxwell-slot? I haven't had any time to look at the game you linked, but I will when I have it.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 1087, Persivul wrote:ika blew it off with a "meh" and IIRC no one else made significant comment on it. So why bother?

i wasn't "blowing it off". i didn't find any of it compelling.

i should hopefully be around this weekend.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1093, Ika Musume wrote:this is an awful post. :/

I'm bored.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Ika Musume »

except i explained why, specifically, it was awful in the same post, so if you disagree, you should be able to explain *why*.

i don't like the way you're attempting to preemptively discredit scum reads on you without appearing to care about the reasoning behind them.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Ika Musume »

what do you think about my, and others', reasoning for scum reading maxwell?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1097, Ika Musume wrote:except i explained why, specifically, it was awful in the same post, so if you disagree, you should be able to explain *why*.

I thought my agreement was apparent, but for the record I agree with your point.

i don't like the way you're attempting to preemptively discredit scum reads on you without appearing to care about the reasoning behind them.

I don't like the way duppin discredits scum reads on himself by just repeating that he knows he's town. That doesn't seem to bother you. Go figure. To each his own I suppose.

Return to “Completed Open Games”