Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Really REALLY don't think that now was a good time to claim that. At all. We're like 2 fuckin days into this game. Too soon. Hell, one of these guys even has 2 posts. TWO. I can't make a decision based off of that.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Jesus Christ, Lucky, if I didn't think you were town, I would vote the shit out of you. You pop up at the exact scummiest moments possible.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 125, Hinduragi wrote:Really REALLY don't think that now was a good time to claim that. At all. We're like 2 fuckin days into this game. Too soon. Hell, one of these guys even has 2 posts. TWO. I can't make a decision based off of that.

Normally I would have, but I don't really take these Great/Greater/Greatest idea games too seriously. Might as well make it interesting. I don't mind waiting a few days.
Art is cool.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Bowser »

DAY 1. VOTECOUNT 03.

(1)
Hinduragi
Soren
(2)
Chaotic Neutrality
Suzune, Hinduragi
(0)
gummmybear

(1)
aphix
EspeciallyTheLies
(0)
Soren

(3)
Vedith
aphix, gummmybear, Lucky2u
(L-2)

(1)
Suzune
Chaotic Neutrality
(0)
EspeciallyTheLies

(1)
Lucky2u
Vedith

(0)
Not Voting

With
9 alive
, it takes
5 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2015-12-04 15:30:52)
(Fri Dec 4 @ 3:30:00 PM EST).

NOTES.

If this is wrong, let me know.
(Is anyone else getting lag time when loading pages?)
Last edited by Marquis on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:56 pm

It was going to happen before the end of the day anyway, so just pretend we get two flips today. :]
Art is cool.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I do what I can red.

I like this version of ETL. It's going to be a fun day.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If that's the kind of game we're playing -

I vote to take out gummy. He's not saying much and he jumped on that wagon at an opportune moment.

Plus it would be hilarious as he last said this--
Will explain more when I'm back home, semi-v/la from now till Sunday evening (GMT+8) timing

And he'd come back to see himself dead.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm assuming that's intentionally troll...
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Nah, I think he has a good chance of turning up scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 118, Soren wrote:
Aphix' policy lynch seems to be based on a personal grudge. Yeah, not following that.

Alright. Please explain to me in your own words what you think my policy lynch is here ... And explain how you think it's a personal grudge?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 133, Hinduragi wrote:Nah, I think he has a good chance of turning up scum.

Have you played with him before, or just taking a guess that he is scum from lurking?
I claim scum \o/
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Soren »

In post 119, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Chaotic Neutrality

In all honesty, I want to see how this game's night phase plays out. Is it usually chaos? Sounds fun.
Quite a few people dies.
In post 120, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 118, Soren wrote:Lucky discarded a mafia card and claims to have gotten a werewolf and compulsive childkiller card. Looking at how anti town the compulsive childkiller is, I can see how Lucky would choose that for his alignment instead. But that would only be the case if his other card is town. But since he got a werewolf card I can easily see him taking the werewolf alignment and taking the compulsive childkiller card so that he gets a free kill if there is an innocent child.

from my POV i don't see the second situation as a choice lucky would likely make because it's not useful compared to his discard, if he really wanted to be an anti-town faction. he could have taken mafia and used the ww card as the ability. compulsive child killer is a risky card to claim, and his claiming it makes him more likely to be telling the truth.
That does make sense, but I'm screwing my own mind over with wifom.
In post 122, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ok, i dont really expect to make it to endgame here, and my usual scum hunting methods are useless. i probably should have taken mafia but meh.

i'm a dayvig
and bowser says my shot wont end the day. so how about we make this useful and yall tell me whose flip you think would be the most helpful.
So the step here was that you can't scum hunt so you'll rely on people's flips... It's a logical process I would say since scum hunting in this game is very hard. Especially with multiple scum factions, everyone is going to want to find other scum teams. So it's hard to say whether that is coming from town or scum trying to work out scum from other scum teams.
I'll say that your claim is bit premature, but nothing that I will nail you for. Lots of greatest idea mafia games ends up with everyone mass claiming. Something which I find takes the joy out of this setup.
In post 123, Hinduragi wrote:Uhhh, vedith's flip would be most helpful but I'm not confident about any reads right now, man. You should've saved that shit for later LOL. Do you have infinite shots?
What would vedith's flip tell you?
In post 124, Lucky2u wrote:oh... I guess we're moving to the speed round then...

I'd say Vedith's. it ends that conversation right now and there is a chance he is scum.
What logical process did you take to assume that there is a chance he is scum? Since everyone in this game has a chance of being scum.
In post 134, aphix wrote:
In post 118, Soren wrote:
Aphix' policy lynch seems to be based on a personal grudge. Yeah, not following that.

Alright. Please explain to me in your own words what you think my policy lynch is here ... And explain how you think it's a personal grudge?
I'm going to assume you're asking me that because I misinterpreted it. Please explain to me your policy lynch because you've haven't really stated why Vedith is a policy lynch.
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Chaotic Neutrality »

In post 127, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 125, Hinduragi wrote:Really REALLY don't think that now was a good time to claim that. At all. We're like 2 fuckin days into this game. Too soon. Hell, one of these guys even has 2 posts. TWO. I can't make a decision based off of that.

Normally I would have, but I don't really take these Great/Greater/Greatest idea games too seriously. Might as well make it interesting. I don't mind waiting a few days.

I would be on board with a Vedith policyvig but that wouldn't tell us anything. Not worth it in a micro.

Isn't it still possible for a dayvig to be scum this game?
There is no good or evil. There is only fun and boring.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Suzune »

According to the card list there are two day vig townies in the deck and one day vig mafia so sure it is possible for them to be scum.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Soren »

In post 137, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:
In post 127, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

I would be on board with a Vedith policyvig but that wouldn't tell us anything. Not worth it in a micro.

Isn't it still possible for a dayvig to be scum this game?
What is the policy lynch founded upon?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Soren »

In post 138, Suzune wrote:According to the card list there are two day vig townies in the deck and one day vig mafia so sure it is possible for them to be scum.
He must the dayvig for his ability. So his alignment would be determined by his other card.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Goddammit guys, you were supposed to see who he vigs before letting the cat out of the bag that it's possible he might not be town.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 136, Soren wrote:What logical process did you take to assume that there is a chance he is scum? Since everyone in this game has a chance of being scum.

are you playing this game based on math?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 141, Hinduragi wrote:Goddammit guys, you were supposed to see who he vigs before letting the cat out of the bag that it's possible he might not be town.

since it's out of the bag. do you think ETL is likely doing this as scum? Wouldn't it have been better for her to hold the shot and use it as a game closer or even wait until it's likely she'll get lynched as a pre-emptive strike so to speak? I've been thinking about the way she is doing this and it doesn't strike me as the scum way to do day vig. I am NOT conf towning her but I read it as town.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 141, Hinduragi wrote:Goddammit guys, you were supposed to see who he vigs before letting the cat out of the bag that it's possible he might not be town.
Why, we can speculate based on who dies his alignment we are just letting him know we are on to his game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 143, Lucky2u wrote:

since it's out of the bag. do you think ETL is likely doing this as scum? Wouldn't it have been better for her to hold the shot and use it as a game closer or even wait until it's likely she'll get lynched as a pre-emptive strike so to speak? I've been thinking about the way she is doing this and it doesn't strike me as the scum way to do day vig. I am NOT conf towning her but I read it as town.
Personally, I think it is a threat. The idea is to get the town to trust him, why constantly moving against them. People often want a dayvig, it is usually a townie role, therefore, it builds some rapport without doing anything.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Suzune »

Likewise, if we do not agree with him or we decide to be against him. He holds us at his mercy.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:48 am

In post 138, Suzune wrote:According to the card list there are two day vig townies in the deck and one day vig mafia so sure it is possible for them to be scum.

yes but card alignment doesn't matter when it's used as the role. it was a mafia dayvig card.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:52 am

in my opinion, my alignment doesn't even matter in this game. I did choose town, but like I said, I don't expect to make it very far. I had two town cards and one mafia card. town investigator (cult or not cult) which I thought was lame, town weak jailer which I didn't like due to the high probability of large numbers of non town players, and I wanted to be a dayvig. it was the strongest role available in the cards I got.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:54 am

I could have easily just shot someone without asking for input, suzune. just saying.
Art is cool.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”