Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Prod out for Ika Masume

(I also prodded Errant and Fire Hermit yesterday. The Hermit has 24 hours to be respond, or I will look for a replacement.)
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by The Fire Hermit »

So yeah me and my buddy are getting al ittle apathetic to the game.
And our reads are vastly different.

he is hard scum reading pers, who I am just null on tbh.

But its only one we can agree on atm.

VOTE: Persivul

He has taken a step back from the game. Which I kinda want to, but the game must go on!

-Fire
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

ftr I do think Persi and maxwell are scum partners, but I don't think Persi's defense of maxwell is straightforward; I think he's operating under the assumption people would assume he wouldn't defend a partner so blatantly obviously as scum (for a few reasons, including, but not limited to, him pushing an angle like this in thread).

also, Troy's entrance is a scum entrance
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Brunneis »

I'm 95% sold on Persivul being Scum, but there's that 5% bit of doubt.

Troy, on the other hand, has done nothing to save his slot.

Let's go with Troy today.
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

I'm more interested in which one out of those 2 is more likely to be the RB. I have no fucking idea how to distinguish between mafia goons and mafia PRs, though.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Ranger »

Ika wrote:ftr I do think Persi and maxwell are scum partners,
As do I.
also, Troy's entrance is a scum entrance
Agreed.

I'm more interested in which one out of those 2 is more likely to be the RB. I have no fucking idea how to distinguish between mafia goons and mafia PRs, though.
If I had to GUESS, I'd say Troy/Maxwell is the roleblocker. As the most important scum member to stay alive, they are the member who needs to most stay under the radar and have the least attention drawn to them. Maxwell was slightly more bus-happy than Persivul/makara or Errant are/were, and similarly, Persivul/makara and Errant haven't been pushing Maxwell/Troy as hard as they have each other.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

i'm going to read into Errant and duppin more in-depth tomorrow, and then throw down a vote

solely so i can attempt to figure out who the final scum is in case i'm not around tomorro
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Ika Musume »

*tomorrow
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1149, Troy McClure wrote:Hi! Im Troy McClure!

You may remember me from such movies as Christmas Ape 3, and Christmas Ape 4: Christmas Ape vs. The Easter Bunny. Filming for Christmas Ape 5 has ran late, so I still have not read this entire script but am through the first two days. I laughed, cried, and then mostly cried again. Should have most of this done soon. But I have a few theories already.

Yay, we've all been waiting for his post for what... like, 5 days now?

Oh.... So there's no actual content here?

And you already have theories even when you HAVEN'T finished reading through the game? Do tell.

I'm very interested... :igmeou:

In post 1151, The Fire Hermit wrote:So yeah me and my buddy are getting al ittle apathetic to the game.
And our reads are vastly different.

he is hard scum reading pers, who I am just null on tbh.

But its only one we can agree on atm.

VOTE: Persivul

He has taken a step back from the game. Which I kinda want to, but the game must go on!

-Fire

Even announcing apathy is benefitting scum....

What do you and Hermit think about Troy at the moment? His entrance? And his position considering the association with Pers?

And plus, how exactly is Pers a better vote than Troy?

In post 1154, Ika Musume wrote:I'm more interested in which one out of those 2 is more likely to be the RB. I have no fucking idea how to distinguish between mafia goons and mafia PRs, though.

Probably Troy, I feel like Pers' toxic attitude is just to get the towns attention and lynch him.

Plus, from what I recall - Varsoon was blocked N1; Who would have more likely opted to block him? Max or Makara? This probably doesn't mean much since they're both most likely scum, but it's a thought.

In post 1156, Ika Musume wrote:i'm going to read into Errant and duppin more in-depth tomorrow, and then throw down a vote

solely so i can attempt to figure out who the final scum is in case i'm not around tomorro

Errant's ISO is like watching paint dry.

They literally have done nothing with their vote since ...

Their 'pseudovote' earlier this dayphase on duppin - makes me think that 1 of them is more likely scum than the other, but I'm not entirely sure on this.

I've 1v1ed Duppin twice this game. In retrospect, if he were scum - I feel like he'd have been more cold on the "annoying and don't talking to you" part, plus - it wouldn't make sense for him to actively engage with me twice like that as scum, since literally every post he made I kind of made it look like shit... However, the whole "my arguments didn't hold much weight" gives me a bad taste in my mouth - and I have a similar feeling with Ranger.

Idk, Idk if I can accurately ISO Duppin myself tbh - he's difficult to read, but my gut says most of his posting this dayphase is town, but my only worry is that if scum could fake it.

>>>>

In all, I'm closer to saying Errant is the third scum, but I don't want to go down that path and say it outright because I still want to engage with him at a later time with Ranger - who I'm beginning to townread too, but still.

I believe that Troy is the best vote and lynch, I can settle for Pers but I will need to speak with Klingon and I'm much less worried with my vote on Troy.

And
Ika,
do you think Ranger is town?

~Taly
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Ika Musume »

In post 1158, Brunneis wrote:And you already have theories even when you HAVEN'T finished reading through the game? Do tell.

this is part of why Troy's entrance is a scum entrance btw

In post 1158, Brunneis wrote:And
Ika,
do you think Ranger is town?

yes, mostly due to her posting this day phase
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1159, Ika Musume wrote:
In post 1158, Brunneis wrote:And you already have theories even when you HAVEN'T finished reading through the game? Do tell.

this is part of why Troy's entrance is a scum entrance btw

The rest of his entrance is complete fluff.

>
Also, have you gotten around to Duppin and Errant yet? What have you concurred if you have?

>>>>>>>>>>>

This isn't a really important question but Ika

Throughout this game, which one of you have posted the most? Or engaged with me more?

Because whoever you are, we are on the same wavelength it feels.

~Taly
Ika Musume
Ika Musume
Goon
Ika Musume
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Ika Musume »

i (pieguyn) have made 90% of the posts this game, and basically all of them this game day, except for the ones where ika popped up after StC's vote on you and told me to calm down

i'll be looking through duppin/Errant this evening, probably.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Brunneis »

Ah, I see.

>
But back to important matters

Seriously, 8 posts today and that is all so far? This is weak. Everybody is becoming apathetic, even town; and it's seriously not helping. The fact that this happens reinforces to me that both Troy and Pers are even more likely scum because town would probably be bitching out at this point.

Fire/Hermit - I know you both want Pers lynched versus Troy, but we have to have all town vote to lynch somebody if we want to avoid the idea of
"which scum bussed their buddy"
next dayphase - which will create WIFOM - and we don't need anymore of that especially since we could be looking at game-long mylo from this point forward until we actually win; on the idea that we DON'T lynch the scum PR.

I usually don't ask this of anyone in games, but we really need to comsolidate our votes today. If you have reasons as to why Pers is a better lynch versus Troy or anyone else, I'm all ears - otherwise, I'm asking you to please re-evaluate your vote.

Ika (or - Pie), I'm looking forward to you post over Duppin and Errant.

~Taly
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:09 pm

In post 1162, Brunneis wrote:Fire/Hermit - I know you both want Pers lynched versus Troy, but we have to have all town vote to lynch somebody if we want to avoid the idea of "which scum bussed their buddy" next dayphase - which will create WIFOM - and we don't need anymore of that especially since we could be looking at game-long mylo from this point forward until we actually win; on the idea that we DON'T lynch the scum PR.

If I am pushing pers, that means this wagon is at least partially town lead. Right, or wrong?

Pers is the one I am voting and I don't see me changing my mind on this.

-Fire
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1163, The Fire Hermit wrote:
In post 1162, Brunneis wrote:Fire/Hermit - I know you both want Pers lynched versus Troy, but we have to have all town vote to lynch somebody if we want to avoid the idea of "which scum bussed their buddy" next dayphase - which will create WIFOM - and we don't need anymore of that especially since we could be looking at game-long mylo from this point forward until we actually win; on the idea that we DON'T lynch the scum PR.

If I am pushing pers, that means this wagon is at least partially town lead. Right, or wrong?

What's the point of you saying this? It's not a secret that you're conf-town. >_>

In post 1163, The Fire Hermit wrote:Pers is the one I am voting and I don't see me changing my mind on this.

-Fire

Alright then. Since you won't talk about the points of how Troy is more likely the best lynch, then I want to hear why you think Pers is better - since you're leading his wagon.

Build a case of some sort, is what I'm asking. Maybe that'll take away some town apathy.

~Taly
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1158, Brunneis wrote:Errant's ISO is like watching paint dry.

fuckin.... ouch dude
I'll try to make it more entertaining for you

I'd be saying that Brunneis trying to keep the game up and running in the late stages of the game and fight against apathy is super towny but I remember my first game scum did exactly that so I guess not

This right here is towny though
So I'm confident in Brunneis townread

There's nothing to sink my teeth into... sigh
I'd be happy to make troy eat rope at this point
might as well wait for a catchup- what's the harm
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1165, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 1158, Brunneis wrote:Errant's ISO is like watching paint dry.

fuckin.... ouch dude
I'll try to make it more entertaining for you

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as harsh. I don't think your play is boring though.

I just said that because you haven't really done a lot to shift the game - whether it's from votes, pushes, or even arguments with others.

~Taly
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Dont worry, i took no offense, lol
And yeah i feel you, my play has been pretty disengaged early game, ive been working to change that but it seems that late game most opinions have stagnated anyway
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 pm

I liked how Taly is being a town leader right now tbh. I would be willing to disregard my scumread if she pushed a lynch on Persivul, since I still strongly think they are associated with each other.
I find it incredibly suspicious that the slot has avoided ALL contact with persivul. Even in that last post Taly is saying that she is 95% sure that Persivul is scum, but 5% of doubt is making her withhold. Well don't withhold, and vote persivul! That is where all my doubt is stemming from.

- St Constantine
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Ranger »

So I don't think I have anything to add right now.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:12 am

Post by duppin »

Hermit, I'm pretty sure Persivul and Troy are both scum but I do not believe Persivul is the roleblocker.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Persivul »

Still here!
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1167, Errantparabola wrote:Dont worry, i took no offense, lol
And yeah i feel you, my play has been pretty disengaged early game, ive been working to change that but it seems that late game most opinions have stagnated anyway

heh, OK.

Do you have any preference for a Pers or Troy lynch? Where's your vote if you're wanting this dayphase to end?

In post 1168, The Fire Hermit wrote:I liked how Taly is being a town leader right now tbh. I would be willing to disregard my scumread if she pushed a lynch on Persivul, since I still strongly think they are associated with each other.
I find it incredibly suspicious that the slot has avoided ALL contact with persivul. Even in that last post Taly is saying that she is 95% sure that Persivul is scum, but 5% of doubt is making her withhold. Well don't withhold, and vote persivul! That is where all my doubt is stemming from.

- St Constantine

The 95% sure that Pers was scum was by Klingoncelt. In any case, I do believe Pers is scum, I just think that Troy is likely the PR. Me trying to get people to talk will either make my suspicions confirmed, or make me change my mind on a more clear decision.

I've tried to contact Persivul a lot this game (mostly this dayphase, I will admit) - but he's ignored MOST of my posts toward him.

It frustrates me to hell and back, but I've been in games where SHIT-PLAY like this came from town. Plus, if Pers was scum - I have no idea why he'd still do this unless he wanted to avoid Troy - or another buddy to be lynched. He's asking for a lynch - which worries me and honestly, I'm buying into it. I don't know about Kling, and I don't know about Ika's thought process, but as I've said before - my vote is flexible.

In post 1170, duppin wrote:Hermit, I'm pretty sure Persivul and Troy are both scum but I do not believe Persivul is the roleblocker.

Ranger wrote:So I don't think I have anything to add right now.

._. You guys seem like mirrors when you post together. It doesn't really matter what the posts are about.

But Duppin, if you think Troy is more likely the RB - then where's your vote?

In post 1171, Persivul wrote:Still here!

Due to past experience and meta, I'm actually kind of afraid of lynching those who knowingly do shit play, or just overall are useless - or those who throw "AtE" tantrums. Plus, I've stated before that I want to see Ika post, and I want to sync with Klingon..... Especially in mylo.

But Pers, if you're truly town, then SAY SOMETHING. I've given you so many good chances to change my mind, and you keep
THROWING THEM AWAY.

(As opposed to Troy who hasn't even began, which makes me think he may more likely be the scum PR.)

If I don't see a post by you this evening
(it's like 8 in the morning for me...)
that's actually remotely helpful, that isn't scummy as hell - then I'm going to vote you, and I highly doubt you'll get another chance to prodge again because I won't unvote if you get flashlynched unless Klingon unvotes and is still adamant of a Troy lynch - and/or Ika thinks Troy is better.

~Taly
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:50 am

Post by duppin »

Taly I already said I am waiting for Troy to post something, but I get the impression he isn't going to.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 1173, duppin wrote:Taly I already said I am waiting for Troy to post something, but I get the impression he isn't going to.

Exactly my point

His entrance alone looks scummy for several reasons; furthermore, he should have already caught up by now.

We shouldn't stall this game any longer at this point if most of us have already determined that he and Pers are likely scum buddies and/or scum in general.

>>>>>>>>>>

I'm going to go in a minute or two out with my family. I won't be back for 3-4 hours. If I come back and I don't see a valid response from Pers, then I'm going to switch my vote onto him. Unless somehow Klingon still wants the Troy vote (which I haven't really spoken to her this past day yet) or Ika shows up with his post and makes me re-think some stuff.

~Taly

Return to “Completed Open Games”