Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:51 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 224, Elyse wrote:
In post 210, TheLhix wrote:
In post 208, Elyse wrote:I asked you a yes or no question and you responded with a big long post that discredits your reads as weak. That reads as backtracking to me because you didn't want to take a hard stance.

Please then, tell me where in that post I did not answer your question to the T. I made it detailed to give you and exact representation of my mind. Nor did I once backtrack and deny anything or any of my past actions. Tell me how it is not cohesive to all of my reads and motives.

You answered my question in a very roundabout, indirect way. Basically, I asked if the scumslip you were referring to was keyser's reaction to your scumclaim, and you said, to sum it up, "yes but it's pretty much a null tell" which makes no sense. A) scumslips are black and white B) for him to be scummy due to the scumslip, you would also have to be scum.
In post 211, TheLhix wrote:
In post 208, Elyse wrote:I asked you a yes or no question and you responded with a big long post that discredits your reads as weak. That reads as backtracking to me because you didn't want to take a hard stance.

And on that note. With my motives being spoken plainly, why dont you want detail?

Your detail was unhelpful. You shrouded your "yes" with a bunch of fluff that weakened your stance and makes it easier for you to abandon your read on keyser.
In post 213, Zoronos wrote:
In post 207, Mathilda wrote:Could you explain what exactly the scumslip is please because I didn't pick up on it. Thanks.

I don't know what it is. That's part of why I'm trying to get the players involved to talk about it.
I'd very much like Elyse to weigh in, since her questioning provoked the exchange.

What I see the "scumslip" as is this post:
In post 78, Keyser Söze wrote:
@TheLhix - how long have you been playing mafia for?

which is in reaction to TheLhix claiming scum with keyser.

If keyser is town, he knows that TheLhix is lying, either in a joking manner or a reaction test or something. It would make sense for him to brush it off because he knows it's not true and not worth engaging.

It reads more as keyser being TheLhix's scumbuddy and being like, "are you really that inexperienced that you would claim scum with me on day 1?" That's what RC meant and why I am townreading him because I read it the same way.

I'm not sure it's a scumslip but it's something to note if keyser or TheLhix ever flips.

That's also why I questioned TheLhix about the slip because if he's pushing keyser as scum for that, he would also have to be scum.

I will be more blunt if my style of writing isnt to your liking.
The exact reason I am even mildly scumreading Keyser atm was how he took my bait, you have that correct. But, the reason why I said it was "pretty much a null tell" is because I don't think it is fully incriminating in the fullest regard, it is something significant dont mistake me for that, and i am fully aware of the the road of damage it puts me on if he does flip accordingly, I willingly accept it. My only reason for the Null with scumlean was because of the chances for new analysis. I even openly admitted that my earlier votes were false and bluffy for this purpose. I hope that explains better what my words meant, (I also hope you dont take it the wrong way as if I am trying to act superior over you, I've had that happen a few times)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 225, TheLhix wrote:
In post 210, TheLhix wrote:

Please then, tell me where in that post I did not answer your question to the T. I made it detailed to give you and exact representation of my mind. Nor did I once backtrack and deny anything or any of my past actions. Tell me how it is not cohesive to all of my reads and motives.

You answered my question in a very roundabout, indirect way. Basically, I asked if the scumslip you were referring to was keyser's reaction to your scumclaim, and you said, to sum it up, "yes but it's pretty much a null tell" which makes no sense. A) scumslips are black and white B) for him to be scummy due to the scumslip, you would also have to be scum.
In post 211, TheLhix wrote:

And on that note. With my motives being spoken plainly, why dont you want detail?

Your detail was unhelpful. You shrouded your "yes" with a bunch of fluff that weakened your stance and makes it easier for you to abandon your read on keyser.
In post 213, Zoronos wrote:
In post 207, Mathilda wrote:Could you explain what exactly the scumslip is please because I didn't pick up on it. Thanks.

I don't know what it is. That's part of why I'm trying to get the players involved to talk about it.
I'd very much like Elyse to weigh in, since her questioning provoked the exchange.

If keyser is town, he knows that TheLhix is lying, either in a joking manner or a reaction test or something. It would make sense for him to brush it off because he knows it's not true and not worth engaging.

It reads more as keyser being TheLhix's scumbuddy and being like, "are you really that inexperienced that you would claim scum with me on day 1?" That's what RC meant and why I am townreading him because I read it the same way.

I'm not sure it's a scumslip but it's something to note if keyser or TheLhix ever flips.

That's also why I questioned TheLhix about the slip because if he's pushing keyser as scum for that, he would also have to be scum.

I will be more blunt if my style of writing isnt to your liking.
The exact reason I am even mildly scumreading Keyser atm was how he took my bait, you have that correct. But, the reason why I said it was "pretty much a null tell" is because I don't think it is fully incriminating in the fullest regard, it is something significant dont mistake me for that, and i am fully aware of the the road of damage it puts me on if he does flip accordingly, I willingly accept it. My only reason for the Null with scumlean was because of the chances for new analysis. I even openly admitted that my earlier votes were false and bluffy for this purpose. I hope that explains better what my words meant, (I also hope you dont take it the wrong way as if I am trying to act superior over you, I've had that happen a few times)

That being said. My read on Keyser is still the same. if nothing presents itself, I will back it up. Dont mistake that either
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:57 am

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Keyser

I am ready for it whenever anyone else is. Only new analysis will sway my current top scumread. Whether I have him pinned as a vote at the time or not, I only feel that more can be waited and presented for it. All of my claims fall in line with one another, and my detail serves to explain the answers in full.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Scorpious »

@
TheLhix--How old are you?and is English your first language?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Elyse »

Ok...I guess I just had trouble understanding the part about you scrum reading keyser even though that incriminates you. But ok
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 228, Scorpious wrote:@

17. And sadly, no. It is my second language, but I do prove to be somewhat articulate in it, I think. If there is trouble understanding my words, I will gladly try to rectify them in a more blunt manner.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 230, TheLhix wrote:
In post 228, Scorpious wrote:@

17. And sadly, no. It is my second language, but I do prove to be somewhat articulate in it, I think. If there is trouble understanding my words, I will gladly try to rectify them in a more blunt manner.

nope, no need.. Thanks. You do very well..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Zoronos »

So, if Keyser were scum in this situation, I'd expect his scumbros to either be on the bus already, or trying to push an alternative lynch (or have their votes on the bus while also pushing alternatives).
If Keyser is the scum, do you think anyone fits this behavior pattern?
Basically, when scum are on the hook, I expect the behavior of other scum to change. They do things to try to save their team mates (or bury them for cred). Do you feel any of those behaviors are manifest this game, and if so, who / how?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

@
Elyse, Do you always read that question as scummy? I've seen it asked plenty of times before.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 229, Elyse wrote:Ok...I guess I just had trouble understanding the part about you scrum reading keyser even though that incriminates you. But ok

Its ok. And if I have nothing to hide I have nothing to worry about. I was one of the first to catch onto the Captain Planet wagon for seriousness, even after the joking. My incrimination, as all analysis stands currently, has to be an accepted fact.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Elyse »

@Zoronos
I don't usually look for that sort of thing until after a flip, but I'll get back to you soon. I have a few errands to run.
In post 233, Scorpious wrote:@
Elyse, Do you always read that question as scummy? I've seen it asked plenty of times before.

No. It's all about the context.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 142, Elyse wrote:@Zulfy
When Zoronos asked you why you switched your vote to RC, you said you wanted the wagon. That doesn't look like an RVS vote to me. An RVS vote would be something like your first vote.
Starting a random-ass wagon on a random-ass player falls into the RVS category for me.

In post 79, RadiantCowbells wrote:

This is a weird ass response and I get the impression that Lhix may not have been lying.
Yep.

In post 147, Mathilda wrote:
In post 65, Zulfy wrote:[quote="In
If the RVS captain planet hatewagon ever gets to L-1 I will hammer.

Wooah! Intention to hammer already?
No, de-railing the lynch on a player because of a cartoon character.
I liked your effort to get us out of RVS whatever your motivation, but I can't see why you should be so sure of anything at this point to state an intention to hammer, even speculative.

UNVOTE: Keyser because I liked #53.

VOTE: Zulfy for above reasons.
And what about now?

In post 149, Mathilda wrote:
In post 102, TheLhix wrote:
In post 101, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, the flying fuck is Lhix doing?

Sorry. Was feeling a bit off and was trying to bait reaction out of RVS to actually get the ball rolling and have something comprehensive to look at and read/analyze/hunt/discuss. Was a bit of a risky thing to attempt, but it has worked for me in the past I suppose. Still feeling it out on this new meta though

But we're already out of RVS. Zulify did that waaay back
, and then sort of continued to make himself look scummy when he should have stopped and could have looked town.

Okay. Where did I continue to make myself look scummy?
Emphasis mine. Lhix. Response?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

we're already out of rvs

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're already out of rvs

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

I mean. Now yeah. But not five or so pages ago.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 236, Zulfy wrote:
In post 142, Elyse wrote:@Zulfy
When Zoronos asked you why you switched your vote to RC, you said you wanted the wagon. That doesn't look like an RVS vote to me. An RVS vote would be something like your first vote.
Starting a random-ass wagon on a random-ass player falls into the RVS category for me.

In post 79, RadiantCowbells wrote:

This is a weird ass response and I get the impression that Lhix may not have been lying.
Yep.

In post 147, Mathilda wrote:
In post 65, Zulfy wrote:[quote="In
If the RVS captain planet hatewagon ever gets to L-1 I will hammer.

Wooah! Intention to hammer already?
No, de-railing the lynch on a player because of a cartoon character.
I liked your effort to get us out of RVS whatever your motivation, but I can't see why you should be so sure of anything at this point to state an intention to hammer, even speculative.

UNVOTE: Keyser because I liked #53.

VOTE: Zulfy for above reasons.
And what about now?

In post 149, Mathilda wrote:
In post 102, TheLhix wrote:
In post 101, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, the flying fuck is Lhix doing?

Sorry. Was feeling a bit off and was trying to bait reaction out of RVS to actually get the ball rolling and have something comprehensive to look at and read/analyze/hunt/discuss. Was a bit of a risky thing to attempt, but it has worked for me in the past I suppose. Still feeling it out on this new meta though

But we're already out of RVS. Zulify did that waaay back
, and then sort of continued to make himself look scummy when he should have stopped and could have looked town.

Okay. Where did I continue to make myself look scummy?
Emphasis mine. Lhix. Response?

Response to what?
InputPrimary
InputPrimary
Goon
InputPrimary
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by InputPrimary »

Zulfy, you just "Yep'ed" RC's reason for voting Keyser, the person whose lynch you were trying to derail. What?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Preview edit: Lhix, you don't have to copy the entire quote, delete everything that isn't relevant to your reply :] Response to what I bolded and enlarged.

Second preview edit: Sorry.
In post 159, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 158, Zulfy wrote:(By the way, Jake from State Farm, I thought there was no comfirmable randomization?)

There isn't

Sometimes there is. Why do it? Why tell us you did it? +1
In post 162, Aneninen wrote:
In post 157, Zulfy wrote:Keyser's avatar is a picture of Captain Planet.
Captain Planet and the Planeteers is a cartoon. There's Captain Planet and 5 planeteers. In this analogy I am Ma-Ti. Elyse and Anine get to be Sly Sludge and Verminous Skumm for not paying attention to the game.

Yes, I know that cartoon, but it's still confusing when the same player is called by many different names.

:down:
In post 163, Jake from State Farm wrote:it's not that confusing

Just look at his profile pic. It's like calling me Zulfikar.
In post 164, Jake from State Farm wrote:
you have to keep in mind that the only one who said the reaction was weird was RC, and pretty much anything RC says can be ignored.

In post 167, Jake from State Farm wrote:Eh, I've got no better place to put my vote. Lord help me but I'll sheep RC. That's not something I'd normally do

vote: keyser

This game is taking care of itself, huh. +1
In post 170, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 158, Zulfy wrote:Keyser explain that question after Lhix broke the rules

In post 75, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's against site rules to claim scum with someone else, btw.

^^
This
Understood.

Based on TheLhix's play so far, I conclude that he is a bonafide newbie. I have ruled out trolling.
I'd say the newest players are the most likely to troll.

In post 160, InputPrimary wrote:For now
I'll just sheep the people
who said Keyser's reaction to Lhix's insanity was weird.

VOTE: Keyser Söze

This is a very bold move - I like it.

Is his brashness somehow town-indicative? Ugh.

By the way, I won't be making a roleclaim unless the mod confirms the rule regarding claiming scum with another player. If I do roleclaim, we will likely be lynching someone on my wagon.[/size][/font]

Dayvig confirmed. No pretending to shoot anyone, RC.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 240, InputPrimary wrote:Zulfy, you just "Yep'ed" RC's reason for voting Keyser, the person whose lynch you were trying to derail. What?

Trying to derail people from voting on him because of his profile pic.

To anybody who ever plays with me in the future: When an RVS wagon gets to L1 I will always hammer.
If that wagon goes away and comes back with some essence? Then yea, that's called playing mafia.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by TheLhix »

My response to that is the same as it has been, when I did all of my action for the purpose specified I did it between pages 3-5 where we muddled inbetween RVS and something comprehensive. Then I sprung into action, everything else followed, P. 5 remains the clusterfuck it has been, and it has led us to here at this moment. (Also, dont mistake this as me saying its all me and I should be praised or something like that.) As such, all such actions like that have vanished. You could say I've "gotten down to busines" or sometthing.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 175, Garmr wrote:I'm a bit iffy with keyser at the moment since he did just beat me in a game he we just finished as mafia.

Baby's first scumgame!
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Zulfy »

post 186 was a good defense.
Lhix derailed the momentum we had with me and Ice (is that we all call her?) Spazzed around for a while and then pretended it was all protown. Also his verbosity irritates me.

VOTE: Lhix
And I'd bet you $5 (only 5) that he was telling the truth about him and his scummates.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Only scummy reads that matter, in this flavorless wasteland:
Lhix, for reasons stated above.
Small one on Anoninen or whatever his name is for that supposed catch up post where he didn't even catch that Captain Planet = Keyser Soze.
That would have been a hilarious ending to the movie, by the way.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Lhix I get that you're proud of your mastery of the English language but I'd like to ask you to please stop with the thesaurus-like speech.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 243, TheLhix wrote:My response to that is the same as it has been, when I did all of my action for the purpose specified

What purpose specified? I guess I missed it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 248, Zulfy wrote:
In post 243, TheLhix wrote:My response to that is the same as it has been, when I did all of my action for the purpose specified

What purpose specified? I guess I missed it.

My purpose was to move us out of RVS. I have said this over a thousand times. I didnt derail any momentum as I acted independently before that. I have even told you what pages and how far back it was, you are puling this straight out of a hat. I did this before you "got us out of RVS"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”