Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Performer »

@mod can we get an updated vote count with a fixed deadline? Thanks

Proceeding to address several things in the upcoming posts.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Performer »

This is so stupid. Of course they got neighbored by Lapsa. Why in the worlds would Lapsa lie?

Jar , why would you assume this was automatically true that Lap neighborized us? I'm going to do a breakdown on Lapsa's deceit so you can see for yourself.
-----
i claim town neighborizer

on N1 i recruited performer
wanted to get a better read on him and found it ironic because Garmr posts of our hidden connection

on N2 i recruited toolenduso
recruited obvtown to amass hood townies

1. Lapsa claimed without pressure, claimed without information on scum, and he's even lying about the rest of that post above - did not recruit tool and sure as hell isn't the Neighborizer, as I was not recruited to anything.
I
am the Town 1-shot Neighborizer. Here are how things happened: like I've been publicly posting, I was townreading Lap because of the how the Garm slot interacted with Gray at end of d1. At the end of d1, Lap voted Garm to get town credit. However, the public posts from him on d3, as well as Lapsa's posts in my private neighborizer thread with him, have been moving me to gradually scumlean him.

Regarding Pidgeon: Pidgeon voted Sky on d2. In my neighborizer PT, Lapsa asked me about recruiting Pidgeon on night 3 (he still thought I was unlimited Town Neighborizer). He stated that Pidgeon's "experience could get us out of trouble." I have a theory about the real reason why Lapsa asked me to neighborize Pidgeon. He wanted V/LA for 7 days until 11/28. This is the 1st time I saw anyone ask for such a huge length of V/LA. I'd imagine that would work so conveniently for Pidgeon to lurk. He added he thought Zulfy was also a good recruit but he trusted Pidgeon more.

He also wanted to perform a fake claim to "protect us," which at the time, I replied back in the PT along the lines of "this is completely absurd." This is why we saw his fake claim of the very specific Neighborizer claim, from Lapsa. I told him that if the circumstances permitted, I'd claim but if not, I could wait for d4 to claim. He then had the gall to tell me he didn't think me claiming was a good idea. Scum tell.

Some other things he brought up in the PT:
-Was scumreading Ari because his main problem with him is he seems extremely low on content
-He claimed VT. I'm sure that's a fake claim too
-He was uncertain on whether Constant was scum or town

VOTE: Lapsa
------
Lapsa you played an extremely dangerous game, to think you can outplay a PR with a fake claim. You messed with the wrong person!
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Performer »

@Constant:
End of d2, Sky votes Constant but prefers me being lynched
Constant unvotes Sky, then votes me
Sky flipped as scum

I'm still confused by your behavior above, at the end of d2. Please elaborate.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Performer »

@tool even though I wanted to see reactions, it didn't mean I could jump in with a few things to post
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Performer »

The folks I am most townleaning on are tool, Jar, and Constant.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1424, toolenduso wrote:No, people, Lapsa is not a neighborizer.
seriously???

VOTE: Lapsa
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

actually UNVOTE: for now.

While it's pretty stupid for town to fakeclaim there, it's probably even stupider to do it as scum
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

ANd Const looks pretty terrible right now. How could he possibly assume that Lapsa was lying?

It looks like he's either scum w/ perf (or possibly tool) or it looks like he's scum with Lapsa.

Really would like a votecount.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:00 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

In post 1453, Performer wrote:@Constant:
End of d2, Sky votes Constant but prefers me being lynched
Constant unvotes Sky, then votes me
Sky flipped as scum

I'm still confused by your behavior above, at the end of d2. Please elaborate.

Sometimes I get nervous lynching a claimed powerrole so early into the game. I also thought you were scum at the time trying to push that lynch through.
I dropped my scumread on you today, and am now just scumreading Gimlear and Lapsa.

What concerns me is how rare it is to find a game where scum performs two gambits in a row. Sky claimed cop when there was already a claimed cop, and I am not sure what Lapsa just attempted, but it was stupid as hell.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:03 am

ANd Const looks pretty terrible right now. How could he possibly assume that Lapsa was lying?

Honestly, it is just a skill that you pickup. Of course, most people do not make it
THAT
obvious.

Why was I the only one of you who picked up on it, is the better question to be asking...
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:04 am

I
REALLY
hope one of those two lied so we can get rolecop results on them
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:08 am

I hope performer wouldn't seriously consider gambiting again to cover for the stupid gambit Lapsa made though. I'll just give him the benefit of the doubt, assuming that the final scum is not also attempting to game us with those convoluted twists and turns.

Also consider how likely it is that I am scum. Didn't skybird vote me? Wasn't I voting skybird up until her lynch? Wasn't I voting Lapsa too? Why was I Lapsa's preferred lynch today if I am on her team?
(actually don't answer that, I honestly would not be surprised with Lapsa)
Show

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Lapsa can you provide some kind of explanation for lying? I can't see any town motivation for it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1460, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:

Honestly, it is just a skill that you pickup. Of course, most people do not make it
THAT
obvious.

Why was I the only one of you who picked up on it, is the better question to be asking...

Do better than that. There has to be something you read that allowed you to use your "skills" to "pickup" on the lie.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Lapsa »

hold on a second, perf

i didn't specifically ask you to recruit Pidgeon.
i gave you recommendations. about all my +- townreads

that tool is a bad pick because i thought he would be NK

that i don't find much gain recruiting keyser and jjd

that gimlear is shady to others

that zulfy would be good for similar reasons as pidgeon (borderline scummy and could be detrimental to unite town) only that i trusted pidgeon slightly more atm

i saw thread during N1 despite being unable to post hence i knew if there were a recruit he would be able to read it too (unless Mario fucks it up big time).
longshot on tool as your pick seemed like a good idea hence you had a townread on him and he was rolefishing during early day,
implying what from my pov seemed like he's recruited

i wrote you in details about idea of fakeclaiming town neighborizer in order to protect you.
you said that you were against it. during night i did promise to avoid doing so.
yet decided it's a perfect fit given circumstances, knew you and tool would be informed so i just ran with it.
even if it wasn't tool - someone would definitely figure it out and step up (and for a moment i thought Zulfy did)

i have completed 2 consecutive games with scum neighborizer, i don't take your alignment for granted

i would have expected town performer to just keep mystery alive and avoid outing today

fact that you were recruiting me because you were townreading me, wrote that you will "take my suggestions into consideration",
listened to my idea of fakeclaiming yet didn't reveal crucial fact that you are 1-hit neighborizer (wtf is that role? never seen it before. is it even considered to be normal?)
and coming out now makes me scumlean you. too convenient
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1463, JarJarDrinks wrote:Lapsa can you provide some kind of explanation for lying? I can't see any town motivation for it.

basic fork:

either i'm helping town performer
or
i'm helping to reveal scum performer

no matter what: we end up generating tons of content
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1463, JarJarDrinks wrote:Lapsa can you provide some kind of explanation for lying? I can't see any town motivation for it.

seriously - who da fuck would spend 1hit neighborizer action on Lapsa just because of his interactions with Garm on night 1?
i would definitely try getting closer to LyLo

could understand that this is how you want to stay undercover - lying that you are 1hit.
well... ok... fine... despite that coming out now is stupid... could still townread...

but then again - what's up with tying me up with pidgeon and voting me?
abcedminded
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I guess. If you're town, I think that's a terrible play. Trying to figure out if it's a worse play as scum though. I kinda think it is.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1468, JarJarDrinks wrote:I guess. If you're town, I think that's a terrible play. Trying to figure out if it's a worse play as scum though. I kinda think it is.

fence sitting
abcedminded
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Performer »

I indeed was townreading Lapsa on end of d1, but after all that's happened, I'd chalk it up to awful play from Garm and you are actually not town, Lapsa.
I think of the future and I've run the scenario in my head over and over, in the case that you did pull this stunt. There's no way you could be town if you did, and behold, you did pull this stunt.

Pidgeon, I know you're limited access but if you're truly town, we need you to vote Lapsa.

1. I recruited Lapsa on n1, townreading him
2. I was also aware that he could not be confirmed town
3. therefore on d2, I made a post with a reads list, hinting at looking at Lapsa in case he's left into LyLo. This was due to point 2. You can find that post here:
if Lap is still alive into LyLo, I want folks to pay close attention to him and use their discretion. My previous sentence will make much more sense later in the game

4. Lapsa suggested the fake claim strategy in my PT, on n2
5. I tell him it's horrid and not to do it
6. I would do it if needed
7. on d3, I voted Aris, then Gim
8. Lapsa fake claimed Neighborizer along with a bunch of other lies
9. I reveal my role and vote him
10. this is an excellent situation because it's now 1 town for 1 scum

compare these points of reasoning to what Lapsa did with his fake claiming. I strongly suggest re-reading my posts if you guys are still confused
-----
@Jar I do see why you would wonder, in your post . But I asked myself probably a thousand times, why would town make gambit of this magnitude. It makes no sense. It's like saying I can't trust my brother with my car to a store that's less than a mile away, despite him being a seasoned, safe ambulance driver.

and remember when I said I came a very long way in my town game, from that newbie game? I am not kidding in the least. :]
Have faith in me. I'm going to help avenge the fallen PRs.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1452, Performer wrote:VOTE: Lapsa
------
Lapsa you played an extremely dangerous game, to think you can outplay a PR with a fake claim. You messed with the wrong person!

If Lapsa really is scum then it may have been a smart play cause I'm totally rethinking my scumread on him.

Like explain to me how you think he was was trying to "outplay" you? Like what's his motivation as scum here?

pedit
k, reading ur wall now
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Performer »

Dude Lapsa...
when on earth does person A want to fake claim a PR's claim
when the actual PR explicitly stated it's not a good idea
and then person A said he'll STILL do it
and here we are, you did exactly that, you fake claimed my claim. I'm the real 1-shot Town Neighborizer. You asked me to recruit an extra person (suggested, recommended...semantics), and I didn't answer you directly. Because I knew I could further discern your alignment later on if you slipped , which you did. You claimed to have recruited me (outright lie) AND a second recruit into the neighborhood (toolenduso, which was also an outright lie).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

You're not really answering my question. Just stating a bunch of facts. WHY would he lie, knowing that you and tool would call him out?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1473, JarJarDrinks wrote:You're not really answering my question. Just stating a bunch of facts. WHY would he lie, knowing that you and tool would call him out?

I think he's trying to stir up chaos with this and get ME or someone else lynched.
It's interesting that he pulled this after I voted Aris, then Gim today.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”