Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:54 am

Post by aphix »

In post 199, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 198, aphix wrote:He's just scummy. All the time. He provides no benefit to the game. And is anti town. He's continued that play here.

I disagree with you. I think you are viewing his play through contempt-colored glasses due to previous encounters with him. Ignore him. Talk about someone else please.

Great. You disagree. Show me evidence of me being wrong.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Bowser »

DAY 1. VOTECOUNT 06.

(2)
Hinduragi
Soren, gummmybear
(2)
Chaotic Neutrality
Suzune, Hinduragi
(1)
gummmybear
Chaotic Neutrality
(1)
aphix
EspeciallyTheLies
(0)
Soren

(2)
Vedith
aphix, Lucky2u
(0)
Suzune

(0)
EspeciallyTheLies

(1)
Lucky2u
Vedith

(0)
Not Voting

With
9 alive
, it takes
5 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2015-12-04 15:30:52)
(Fri Dec 4 @ 3:30:00 PM EST).

NOTES.

If this is wrong, let me know.
Vedith is
V/LA
until Wednesday night.
Last edited by Marquis on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:19 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 200, aphix wrote:
In post 199, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 198, aphix wrote:He's just scummy. All the time. He provides no benefit to the game. And is anti town. He's continued that play here.

I disagree with you. I think you are viewing his play through contempt-colored glasses due to previous encounters with him. Ignore him. Talk about someone else please.

Great. You disagree. Show me evidence of me being wrong.

The burden of proof is on you, aphix, as you are the one making the claim. My perception hasn't been the same as yours and I feel that your opinion of him has been stated, several times, without an actual case, so at this point you are just wasting time you could be spending sorting and giving your input on other players. By continuing to state the same things about Vedith over and over and over again, you are avoiding doing anything else.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:20 am

So, who is for shooting Suzune? Who is against it?
Art is cool.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:40 am

Post by aphix »

So you can't show me where he's being helpful?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 am

In post 204, aphix wrote:So you can't show me where he's being helpful?

You are speaking about his play on the whole... the games I've played with him are still on-going. The games of his that are finished that I've read do not give me the impression you are trying to perpetuate here. You made a claim that "he always looks scummy and he's always unhelpful." I said I disagreed based on what I've seen of him on-site thus far. If you're asking me to go dig up his old games, you can fuck off because that's not happening. Do your own homework. If you want to back up your claim with evidence, go right ahead.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:45 am

And, to top it off, you're ignoring the very real concern I've brought to the table, which is that you are avoiding discussion about any other player by focusing only on Vedith. You suspect he is scum. Fine. That's great. You've said that already. Duly noted. What about other people?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:50 am

There's also the fact that I don't give enough of a shit about Vedith to go do your work for you just to prove something ridiculous to you. The onus of discovery is on you to determine if you are being logical or not. It's clear to me that your impression of his play is highly biased and essentially worthless to the discussion unless you have actual, verifiable evidence to support what you are saying.
Art is cool.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Soren »

In post 198, aphix wrote:Your right Soren. I never addressed 52. .

Also I have answered it. He's just scummy. All the time. He provides no benefit to the game. And is anti town. He's continued that play here.

Also Soren. I really hope you are just playing dumb for reactions.
Okay sorry. I did read your post before but I guess I didn't take it all in. I understand your reasoning now. I can see why you want to lynch him, I feel the same way too about policy lynching people who doesn't provide much to the game on day 1.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 203, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
So, who is for shooting Suzune? Who is against it?
really I'm against it
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:34 am

Post by aphix »

ETL then why bother with it if you have no actually plans to prove your point. You are doing the same thing you are accusing me of. At least I'm backed up by the fact he's done nothing and is useless this game. Go read it.

Also there is plenty of other talk going on that doesn't involve vedith. If you don't think the vedith talk is worthwhile why bring it to light because that just continues the same discussion. Maybe go ahead and do what you tell me to do and start other discussion. Or at least partake in others.

If you don't like my play so much guess what. Suck up your claim and do something. You want others to chime in on your shot so you have someone else to blame? Can't come to conclusions on your own or stand up for your opinions? To afraid of what people well think of a your own shot? What me might decide on your slot when adding in your attempt to look beneficial to all by claiming and letting them direct your shot? Because that's a stance that's just as helpful if not more so from scum or third party then as town. Fine. Let's do what you say.

VOTE: ETL
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:50 am

Aphix, all I did was state my disagreement, which I'm allowed to do, and it is perfectly valid given the whiney, bitchy nature of your posts about him - you are the one continuing to press a non-existent issue.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 am

Also, you're very bad at this game. Offering a second lynch to town for discussion is pretty damn pro-town. How you managed to convince yourself otherwise is kind of hilarious.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:53 am

I personally feel very good about the fact that you will look like an idiot when I flip. I recognize that you don't have a lot of experience playing with me, so you don't really know how I play or what I'm capable of. That's still no excuse to go full retard.
Art is cool.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Suzune »

Honestly, my biggest pet peeve is when people build a phase around one power role. Be it an Oracle, Lie Detector, or another else. All this does is fill space and time and completely derails the thinking of the game by controlling what they are thinking about and creating alliances that are built on a single idea rather then the teamwork needed to actually defeat the scum. I'm going to go and reread the game and make some notes on people.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:05 am

In post 210, aphix wrote:If you don't think the vedith talk is worthwhile why bring it to light because that just continues the same discussion. Maybe go ahead and do what you tell me to do and start other discussion.

This shows an extreme lack of comprehension on your part. I never said anything about discussion regarding Vedith being worthless. I said YOUR discussion about Vedith is worthless because it is biased and unfounded. Trying to turn the case around on someone who is asking you to support your claims by saying "no YOU" is not only childish, but silly and illogical, and all it does is serve to stop someone questioning you. You are clearly getting upset by it, and retaliate by voting the person making the inquiry. That tells me your vote isn't based on actual scum hunting or suspicion, but pure vindictiveness and OMGUS. I'm pointing these things out
because I like you
and I'm trying to work with you by asking you about your thoughts on other players, and in response you give me bullshit and angry words. :neutral:
Art is cool.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Shooting Suzune is kinda dumb af. Seriously. Like 2 people are scumreading her. I'm not a fan of her and her clear preference for mafia (don't buy into it that she prefers town just yet, those tickets are clearly EA preorder types) but gummybears should die. This guy is scummy as fuck.

He's made 3 posts the entire game, hasn't commented on fuck-all, has voted on the vedith wagon with "I WILL 'SPLAIN LATER" reasons, comes back, votes me with "LOL
some sort of scum
" reasons, says something to the order of "ehhh dayvig is such and such scum or w/e", and is gone into the night. The "some sort of scum" should've pinged more than just me. This guy is clearly trying to avoid attention and slide by the day. His "some sort of scum" is an added comment so he can feel good about saying "hes scum but he's not my scumbuddy" and try to "legitimately" scumhunt. Put the fucking bullet in him, goddamn.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Gummy dies one way or another, bullet or not. He's lurking and deserves to go out like the coward he's been. If it's Suzune-scum, she's at least trying to do something in this game.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Chaotic Neutrality »

ETL: just shoot someone already so we can start talking about the flip

Bonus points if it's gummy
There is no good or evil. There is only fun and boring.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ignore aphix. He's being dumb.

Where the fuck did vedith get off to
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:31 am

I'd be ok with shooting gummy as well I suppose.
Art is cool.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:34 am

Post by aphix »

Then lets do that. Vedith is "VLA." Because just standard lurking like he usually does would be bad at this point.

ETL. You aren't any fun at all with your boring logic. Also, I lol'd a little about you thinking I'm getting upset. That's funny.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:38 am

Post by aphix »

I am still honestly curious though if you are in such disagreement with me that vedith is a wasted slot as to what makes you think that? It really was an honest question more then a disprove my claim!

Sadly your reply doesn't really help me read your slot any more, because you decided to take such a solid logical middle road, it makes me sad.

UNVOTE:
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:08 pm

In post 222, aphix wrote:I am still honestly curious though if you are in such disagreement with me that vedith is a wasted slot as to what makes you think that?

:? I answered this for you already.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:09 pm

In post 221, aphix wrote:You aren't any fun at all with your boring logic.

:lol: I hear this a lot IRL.
Art is cool.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”