Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 257, Suzune wrote:Well I am not scum. So I would like to give Soren a chance before the hammer

intent to hammer

THIS is the interesting bit. If it's scumzune with a buddy, she hammers. 2v3 would be the next day. And she probably doesn't even have a buddy if so. Chances are, scum are not aligned in this game but who knows. I don't think they are at the least because, from what I can tell, it's been every man for himself out here.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 299, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This was actually one of the bigger points against her for me.

Was this stated in the game or just something you thought to yourself?
I claim scum \o/
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:36 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 301, Vedith wrote:
In post 299, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This was actually one of the bigger points against her for me.

Was this stated in the game or just something you thought to yourself?

I don't think I actually mentioned it. I was observing Hindu question her about it and filed it away while I was pressing other people.
Art is cool.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 295, Vedith wrote:The thing that makes me doubt Suzune as scum is her comments which could be classed to buddying me.
I could see her using it as a tactic with only 1 set of scum. However, with the chance of several it serves no purpose to her as scum as I don't influence people (which she knows) I'm easily lynched (which she knows) and my death, although I am town, if flipped scum would give her no town credit what so ever (which she knows).

Did you consider there's probably 3rd party scum if anyone got the role for it -- I would buddy the shit out of someone early on if I was lonely scum. With the way the game's set up, it's possible for even just one person to be scum which I've thought a lot about but I haven't mentioned because we just need to look for scum now and worry about the variables to it later.

Btw, since we're nearing the amount of alignment claims where scum can start to get free fakeclaims in, I'm going to go ahead and let the cat out of the bag that I'm basically confirmed town once I do claim my alignment card. I want to breadcrumb this now so it's apparent it's not a fakeclaim. I've had this in store since I chose my cards and I chose them in a very specific way because I saw the power I could have by choosing the set of cards that I did. I thought about revealing it at game start but deemed it best to wait until D2. Unfortunately, we had a derp vig and now we're basically at D2.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I just reread and Suzune didn't defend you at all. Soren did.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Bowser »

DAY 1. VOTECOUNT 09.

(0)
Hinduragi

(1)
Chaotic Neutrality
Soren
(1)
Soren
Chaotic Neutrality
(0)
Vedith

(1)
Suzune
EspeciallyTheLies
(0)
EspeciallyTheLies

(0)
Lucky2u

(4)
Not Voting
Vedith, Suzune, Lucky2u, Hinduragi

With
7 alive
, it takes
4 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2015-12-04 15:30:52)
(Fri Dec 4 @ 3:30:00 PM EST).

NOTES.

If this is wrong, let me know.
Vedith is
V/LA
until Wednesday night.
Last edited by Marquis on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 304, Hinduragi wrote:I just reread and Suzune didn't defend you at all. Soren did.

I didn't say defend.

In post 61, Suzune wrote:we have played in many game and you are always the suspect.

In post 72, Suzune wrote:Well he seems more social then usual too, however that is his usual cheekyness.

In post 171, Suzune wrote:i see how it is, I must be scum since I disagree.

In post 252, Suzune wrote:• Vedith-
- Is apparently everyone’s favourite day one lynch
- Also has almost nothing to read. I get the feeling he is probably town though, but it would be gut alone
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 303, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 295, Vedith wrote:The thing that makes me doubt Suzune as scum is her comments which could be classed to buddying me.
I could see her using it as a tactic with only 1 set of scum. However, with the chance of several it serves no purpose to her as scum as I don't influence people (which she knows) I'm easily lynched (which she knows) and my death, although I am town, if flipped scum would give her no town credit what so ever (which she knows).

Did you consider there's probably 3rd party scum if anyone got the role for it -- I would buddy the shit out of someone early on if I was lonely scum. With the way the game's set up, it's possible for even just one person to be scum which I've thought a lot about but I haven't mentioned because we just need to look for scum now and worry about the variables to it later.

Btw, since we're nearing the amount of alignment claims where scum can start to get free fakeclaims in, I'm going to go ahead and let the cat out of the bag that I'm basically confirmed town once I do claim my alignment card. I want to breadcrumb this now so it's apparent it's not a fakeclaim. I've had this in store since I chose my cards and I chose them in a very specific way because I saw the power I could have by choosing the set of cards that I did. I thought about revealing it at game start but deemed it best to wait until D2. Unfortunately, we had a derp vig and now we're basically at D2.

The only conformable role is IC imo.
But I doubt you would need to breadcrumb that so we don't see it as a fake claim.
I claim scum \o/
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:12 am

In post 307, Vedith wrote:The only conformable role is IC imo.

That's not necessarily true, but as it stands I'm not interested in lynching Hindu today anyway. He's a pretty solid townread for me right now.
Art is cool.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 308, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:That's not necessarily true, but as it stands I'm not interested in lynching Hindu today anyway. He's a pretty solid townread for me right now.

I mean confirmable in it being town rather than the role.
I claim scum \o/
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Rather not discuss the role thing now until we do claims. It's a breadcrumb. Let it be just that.

That was not buddying. That was responding to what's going on and keeping her options open without committing one way or another.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:22 am

Still scummy though Hindu.
Art is cool.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In fact, all of those comments were responding to posts against her which is worse.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 311, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Still scummy though Hindu.

Vedith and his towntells are found in bad territory. I want to see where the tunnel leads too.

Vote: Suzune
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Bowser »

In post 297, Hinduragi wrote:
Unvote

What are the chances scum are a super minority in this game

Also, I'm really going to need the case on Suzune play from earlier. I've only started to warm up to Scumzune since I was asking her about her alignment preferences. Also, I've read all her games up to this point. She does prefer mafia as of 2 months ago and most of her "recent" games are ongoing and
she's only been scum in one of them(lynched)
and nothing more needs to be said about that because ongoing. Her "Ive hit a low streak" is bullshit. She hasn't lost a single game as scum except an SK game where she was one of 3 alive and she describes that game as "loving" it. That and some gut read in here that inspired it are all I've really seen from her.

The bolded is substansive and I'm required to flag it. Please don't do it again. (If you're unsure, ask.)
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Bowser »

Happy Thanksgiving!

If the dead want a deadtopic, ask.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Suzune »

I apologize I have a who flew in over today. Will try t check in later
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Soren »

I've reached a point where I'm going to have to re evaluate the game to form a stance. So here are my reads list.

Town
Hinduragi - this is easily my strongest town read. It was based on his reactions to my shot, it screamed frustrated town, something that is hard to fake. He's also been actively working the game out, shifting from player to player once he's pushed forward his suspcion to see whether it needs to be pushed further or if it can be dropped, such as the Vedith wagon to the Lucky shenanigan earlier on, to Chaotic when he concluded that Lucky is town, to me and and now to Suzune. This is very town of him and shows that he's plotting himself into the game and wants to work out people's alignment. Also, I believe his recent breadcrumb will soon prove to be town.

ETL - he's already claimed and taking a look at his cards and explanation in his , it's quite transparent that he's town. Him dayvigging on day 1 is town, moreso when he needed a way to scum hunt when he acknowledged that his usual methods won't work in this game, as stated in his . Additionally, the rest of his instigation in the game rings very town, from his interrogation of aphix to his interaction with me.

Slight Town
Lucky2u - wish i could see more from him and this town lean is based on his claim. His is presenting himself as an open book, something I find pretty town. Rest of it is his card claims, with a compulsive child town card, I can see why he would choose that as his alignment instead of using it as ability. Also, he claimed really early in the game, and with only one compulsive child card in the game, it would of been a very risky claim, especially when he wasn't in any real trouble. Therefore, this is pretty town.

Lean scum
Vedith - general cheekiness at the start of the game does not make him look good. Besides responding to people who wants to policy lynch he's pretty much away from the game, has offered very little opinion of his own. The most he's ever done was ask for people's cards, like his for Lucky and then his , and then also trying to work out Hindu's card in his . The reason why this pings me is that he pretty much stops when he's figured out what card they have claimed. Almost as if he's scum fishing for cards so he can prepare a fake claim when the need arises while at the same time, it gives off the effect that he's "trying" to work people's alignment out.

Chaotic Neutrality - with only 10 post that doesn't display much, it's hard for me to read him as town. says that scum is guaranteed to be on the wagon, but does not proceed to work out who scum is on there. wants to talk about flips, but doesn't talk after flips has been made. required a prompt from me to get him speaking.

Scum
Suzune - the first 90% of her posts is just speculating setup and some borderline mafia theory here and there. Instances of Suzune speculating setup, here . Instances of mafia theory (part where she comments about lynching inactives and policy lynch) . I think that this is particular of Suzune's scum game, as scum she treads carefully at the start of the game not really pushing anyone or gathering her thoughts on players, but rather speculate on the setup and spill some mafia theory here and there, it gives her something to talk about while she figures out how she wants to play the game and what angle to tackle at as scum. As town Suzune would point things out and declare if she takes issue with it and whether she thinks its coming from town or scum. She has been particularly vague with her reads so far (till her recent reads list posts), like she's playing rather cautiously, something I find to be a scum trait. Speaking of her reads list, based on my experience with Suzune this struck as something particularly scummy of Suzune. And I'll explain why, many games I'll be sitting on the fence with Suzune, not sure if she's lurking town or cautious scum, and then she'll produce a big post , and that tickles my general inclination to town read someone for putting effort into a big post or she posts something that I deem to be town motivated, only for her to turn out to be scum. So with this read list and given all her previous post I find it rather scummy of Suzune. She's been playing cautiously so far, and hasn't done anything to make people want to town read her, so she decides to put some effort into it to produce a read list. On one side, it helps her get a grasp of the game as scum, it helps her see players more clearly and at the same time it can buy her some town cred for an unprompted read list. Her read list itself, half has substance, the other doesn't. It's okayish but it does tell me what she is thinking of the game right now.
is pretty confrontational from Suzune, and I'm getting a gut feel that it's coming from scum!Suzune.
I can understand this and I believe it to be true too. However, she did just win a scum game by fooling the town. And this serves no indication about what actual cards she got. Yes she prefers town for now, but she could have just gotten all scum cards giving her no choice in the matter.

VOTE: Suzune

That's L-1, no one hammer. I need to hear from Suzune
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Vedith »

Yeah Soren is going to be scum here.

VOTE: Soren
I claim scum \o/
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:56 am

:neutral:

you couldn't wait for a claim vedith? why....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:57 am

I don't understand why you would do that
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:57 am

oh you voted Soren not suzune. i thought you hammered suzune.

ok. vedith go look at what i said about the cards he claimed.
Art is cool.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Vedith »

Why what? I didn't vote Suzune...
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 321, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:oh you voted Soren not suzune. i thought you hammered suzune.

ok. vedith go look at what i said about the cards he claimed.

I saw what you said, I don't buy it.
His read list is so fake and doesn't make sense.
I claim scum \o/
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:00 am

ok.
Art is cool.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”