talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by talah »

In post 22, Frozen Angel wrote::) counter vote on RC...

hahahaha give me a break.
RC was voting you. you voted them.
What do you mean by "haha give me a break"?

In post 22, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Talah
to eager for lynch.
not nice to newcomers
and want sapm reads on first post

I would *definitely* lynch you right now.

If you want to rebut that by saying I'm "eager for lynch", well, I'm okay with lynching you because basically you're not making sense and spouting nonsense.
Which newcomers am I not nice to?
I asked Taly about his reasoning after my RVS vote and was happy to continue voting you. I wanted his read on Titus.
How is that spam reads?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

:)

a smile is enough :)

but let me reason you :

- me and RC have a mafia background. I believe his vote on me is a spam vote and I'm sure he know my vote on him is just a spam vote (Don't be disappointed honey :( )

- means "give me a break" scum , your just going to hard toward nowhere ... :P :D

If you want to rebut that by saying I'm "eager for lynch", well, I'm okay with lynching you because basically you're not making sense and spouting nonsense.

- "spouting nonsense" :facepalm:

- me?

I asked Taly about his reasoning after my RVS vote and was happy to continue voting you. I wanted his read on Titus.

- Have I ever asked why are you voting me? I just asked why are you to eager to lynch anyone in page 2 :| and you wanted his read on titus based on 1 post?! and you asked him about his reads on titus base on a joke!

How is that spam reads?

- well f... English :) its my fourth language ...
I say why you want his reads on someone base on a spam post ...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by talah »

RC voted you, gave no reason. It was obviously RVS.

You voted RC back as well which is fine I would say... except there had been other more important stuff going on - you could have made a better vote than pure RVS countervote.
Then talked about Titus being mayor or something. I guess based on Titus' response - you were just trying to buddy up to her?

Regarding being eager to lynch anyone page *1, that's called waggoning.
It's relatively random, --usually-- doesn't go through (unless someone reacts really scuummy and everyone else agrees).
You're actually acting really scummily. I can be wrong but you have about a day to shit me some townbricks.

Yes I still want Taly's read on Titus. He asked for me to sheep him and offered a townread if I did. I'm not after cheap townreads - I want his reasoning. Is that not something you'd be suspicious of? He made an RVS vote. Titus responded. He asked for votes on the wagon - and here is the important part - *offered to townread anyone who sheeped him*.

Of particular concern, is you. Since you hadn't posted and therefore he couldn't even have a gutread on you yet. Yet he specifically said you could be town if you sheeped him.
I want to townlean that but I also want to find out what's going on with him.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

My sentence about Titus was just a spam sentence with no kind of valid information. WE CAN'T have a mayor in this game becuase its normal. I just posted something To start the game ...

and there was nothing going on in page 1. it was just an entrance to game. now I have actually a read ... and its on you for already explained reasons (my vote on you is not RVS)

and base of my little knowledge about this game waggoning and advertising it so early in day 1 is definitely scummy . WHY AM I ACTING REALLY SCUMMY IN YOUR OPINION? because i'm questioning your EAGERNESS FOR LYNCH ?

your way to get out of RVS is weird. and of course I know its generally town lean - but in your case ... Its not at all.

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:10 am

Post by talah »

Well again, from what Titus said it's inadmissible and based on a shared knowledge of another game.
If you'd been using it to engage with Titus rather than just smiley-facing and dropping it I might see the point.

Ima wagon before I get reads. Unless I find something more interesting. This game so far just about everyone has posted interestingly... after I decided on the wagon vote (which was my first post).

IMO your scummy statements are mainly shitslinging. Per the below.

In post 13, Frozen Angel wrote::) very nice reasoning to make a wagon SO fast SO early ... :P So your saying we should lynch whoever we don't played before to just sort them out ... :lol:

My vote was vote 2 against you. I stated it would be a good idea to wagon you. You seem super-butthurt about this and don't see any town motivation behind wagoning. (Reactions, others joining, etc)

In post 15, Frozen Angel wrote:
:O scum read on first post?! :facepalm:

This in response to me asking why Taly wanted me to sheep Titus. Not a big deal. Requires response from Taly. You're trying to make it something else with the :O face and the ?! and the :facepalm:

In post 22, Frozen Angel wrote::) counter vote on RC...

hahahaha give me a break.

VOTE: Talah
to eager for lynch.
not nice to newcomers
and want sapm reads on first post

pedit : @RC forward what?

pedit 2 : I can see how he can joke about having a town read on us for voting titus ... but I can't see humor in you stating "why is that?" and "we should lynch frozen because I want a fast wagon" :)

^This entire post. First the laughing off of a factual statement. RC voted you. You voted him.
Counter-vote. OMGUS. Whatever you want to call it.

Saying I'm "not nice to newcomers". Does that matter? Are scum less nice to newcomers than town?

"Want spam reads on first post..." what do you usually do? Spend a couple of days trading lemonade recipes?
I'm pretty sure on reflection you were saying scum reads but you've gone on with the spam reads thing.

Also I was considering town-leaning *Taly* for pushing on Titus without much of a reason. Not you. And I haven't joked about anything this thread.

In post 26, Frozen Angel wrote:

- means "give me a break" scum , your just going to hard toward nowhere ... :P :D

- "spouting nonsense" :facepalm:

- me?

^That.
You seem really sensitive and eager to laugh things off and call opinions :facepalm: rather than have a consistent conversation.
That's just shitslinging. Statements which are deriding my own efforts by mocking them.
I don't think you're looking for scum, just interested in painting folks as scum.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

well that's just my personality. so whats your point?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and I won't start to push a wagon because of someones spam vote.

+ you were advertising a fast wagon on me. I clearly said I have no problems with your vote. your tone in the other hand , don't seems like town

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I don't think you're looking for scum, just interested in painting folks as scum.

says who were just saying , someone (it doesn't matter she was me) must be lynched just because I haven't play with her so far.

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:30 am

Post by talah »

I voted you because wagons are good and I didn't care to push either of Taly or Titus.

I think you've had nothing but problems with my vote. I didn't see you "clearly state" you had no problems with it.

Anyways Ima be back tomorrow. Heads-up to thread - 10.30pm here.
Night.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:31 am

Post by talah »

In post 32, Frozen Angel wrote:says who were just saying , someone (it doesn't matter she was me) must be lynched just because I haven't play with her so far.

This doesn't align with you saying you don't take RVS seriously.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I like FA for town atm <3
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 34, talah wrote:
In post 32, Frozen Angel wrote:says who were just saying , someone (it doesn't matter she was me) must be lynched just because I haven't play with her so far.

This doesn't align with you saying you don't take RVS seriously.

In post 7, talah wrote:
In post 6, Taly wrote:
RC, I'll give you a solid townread the whole game if you sheeped me in voting Titus.

Same offer goes to talah and Frozen.

That seems like an odd way to go about business considering the sequence of events.

Have you got a scumread on Titus now based on her response to your first post where no-one else had posted? Or are you just wanting to sort her?

Also I could have voted Titus for the return-vote had I wanted to at the time, but I didn't (same as I could have asked RC if I'd wanted at the time why Frozen Angel was a better unposted player to "thaw" than ICEninja).

As it is - I'm happy to get a wagon up on Frozen Angel if that's possible and try to sort a player I haven't played with before. There's nothing stopping you from having a conversation with Titus if you're looking to sort her (in fact, that was the reason I wanted to leave you two alone to joust), otherwise I'd like to hear about the scumread you've got.

^ this wasn't a apart of RVS ...

was it?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

that's part not apart ^

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Frozen Angel (2): RadiantCowbells, talah
Talah (2): Wickan, Frozen Angel
Titus (1): Taly
Taly (1): Titus
JohnnyFarrar (1): A Simple Plan
Wickan (1): ICEninja

not voting (2): Albert B. Rampage, JohnnyFarrar
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Wickan
Wickan
Goon
Wickan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Wickan »

In post 11, ICEninja wrote:Well, usually I'm *that* guy that goes in deep on the first page or two but looks like we've got someone already doing it for me. Awesome. Gives me a chance to say "hello" to the handful of players here who I recognize from the old days.

Vote Wickan
. How is it scum motivated to push for information gathering regardless of what page it is?

Scum isn't necessarily. I interpreted that post by Talah as being completely serious, and to the extent it was serious I found it to be trying to find information where there was pretty clearly none. It felt to me like making a mountain out of a molehill.

@talah: I interpreted the townread offer by Titus to be completely in jest. Just normal mafia jabbering. It's not clear to me that that in particular points either way.

In post 31, Frozen Angel wrote:I clearly said I have no problems with your
[talah's]
vote. your tone in the other hand , don't seems like town

This is just plain not true. You did have problems with talah's vote; you thought (like I did) that they were making a serious vote off of obviously RVS/spam material (cf ). I dislike that you try to cover this up.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Taly »

In post 7, talah wrote:
In post 6, Taly wrote:
RC, I'll give you a solid townread the whole game if you sheeped me in voting Titus.

Same offer goes to talah and Frozen.

That seems like an odd way to go about business considering the sequence of events.

Have you got a scumread on Titus now based on her response to your first post where no-one else had posted? Or are you just wanting to sort her?

Also I could have voted Titus for the return-vote had I wanted to at the time, but I didn't (same as I could have asked RC if I'd wanted at the time why Frozen Angel was a better unposted player to "thaw" than ICEninja).

As it is - I'm happy to get a wagon up on Frozen Angel if that's possible and try to sort a player I haven't played with before. There's nothing stopping you from having a conversation with Titus if you're looking to sort her (in fact, that was the reason I wanted to leave you two alone to joust), otherwise I'd like to hear about the scumread you've got.

My 2 posts in RVS were reaction posts. I wasn't serious about what I said, but what I was going to respond to.

I gave you a perfectly good opportunity to get townread and instead you analyzed my post and tried to talk to me about it.

That infers to me that you'd rather not get townread as long as you're solving this game.

I see that as highly town-motivated.

As for Titus, I am trying to sort her. The only games where we're both town is when we're bitching each other out. ;) Her reaction wasn't too serious, but it wasn't too defensive. I have a slight gut town lean on that, but that could change quickly.

Do you have a case on FA?

In post 10, A Simple Plan wrote:Fuck me, I'm gonna confuse Taly and Talah way too much this game.

VOTE: Johnny

You know why.

Scum said this in the first game of talah and I together... :)

In post 35, RadiantCowbells wrote:I like FA for town atm <3

And your vote is on her, because...?

>>>

Extra Notes

I feel like FA's defense would more likely come from newbtown... My gut says the thought is genuine, though I can see the argument against it.

Plus, it is towny since RC, FA, and talah didn't just train Titus just for my read. FYI - in most circumstances, sheeping is null in my book - at best. :P

Titus wrote:
In post 17, talah wrote:
In post 13, Frozen Angel wrote::) very nice reasoning to make a wagon SO fast SO early ... :P So your saying we should lynch whoever we don't played before to just sort them out ... :lol:

2 votes is the start of a wagon, sure. Wagonning to get reads is fine until there's something better.

Yeah I'd lynch you at this point. Especially if you have nothing better to contribute than a counter-vote on RC, considering there have been several other things happening.

Edit: hi Titus btw. You scum this game? How am I gonna know...?

Sort me... While I sleep.

But yeah, Titus engaging with us would be helpful...

>Also, is ABR, and Johnny alive? 40 posts in and no life signs....
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:08 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Before we even start playing this game I'm just gonna say out loud and in bold:

Bells is really good at bussing. Like, "Why would he even vote his partner there, he didn't even have to" style bussing. Do not townread him.

Now if I die in like 2 minutes and he wins again it'll be your fault
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:11 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 10, A Simple Plan wrote:Fuck me, I'm gonna confuse Taly and Talah way too much this game.

VOTE: Johnny

You know why.

Can't say I remember our last game but I'll just say this is probably fair.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:39 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Man y'all talked a lot while I wasn't here. talah get less wordy, I had to stop myself from skimming.

VOTE: Wickan first post was shit. Others should vote here as well.

@talah how often are you accused of going too hard too fast? (teehee) Also don't say butthurt it makes you look 13

@Frozen are you an alt? Am I allowed to ask that? Ignore this if I'm not.

@Taly why Bells, talah, and Frozen specifically?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 43, JohnnyFarrar wrote:@Frozen are you an alt? Am I allowed to ask that? Ignore this if I'm not.

nope. all my games are in my wiki page (just 1 finished). and I have another game in my own language which I played 4 years ago or something.

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:47 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Neato. What about talah's tone reads scummy to you?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 39, Wickan wrote:In post 31, Frozen Angel wrote:
I clearly said I have no problems with your [talah's] vote. your tone in the other hand , don't seems like town

This is just plain not true. You did have problems with talah's vote; you thought (like I did) that they were making a serious vote off of obviously RVS/spam material (cf 15 22). I dislike that you try to cover this up.

:) read again ... its not about taleh's scum read on me. its about why he asks taly about scumreading titus's (clearly) spam post.

and in I voted him for 3 reasons :
he was advertising to make a fast wagon
he said we should lynch the one we don't know
and he asks people to scum read people base on a naked spam vote / spam post

and I never said why are you voting me :)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty