Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2163, wgeurts wrote:Klingoncelt you cannot call it a reads list. There were three reads and the rest was "they are being nervous" etc. Which is not a read.
Honestly I'm going to eat a flipping hat if you flip town and you can have your crumpets.

No, we can have tea & crumpets together and laugh about this game. I might still have some leftover turkey, too. And pumpkin pie.

Anyway, I was explaining why it was shitty reads list. I'm terrible on Day 1. I'm one of those Day 3 types. Except this game was a headfirst dive down a rabbit hole so I still don't have anything figured out.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm V/LA all day Monday, real life thing I have to do. I'll be back Tuesday.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Klingon constant complaining that the game is too confusing is really fake
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by FireKari »

I think me and my hydra teammate are pretty much in agreement that Kling needs to get lynched here.

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 2170, Suzune wrote:FireKari I believe is rather townie. They seem to actively scum hunt and weigh possibilities. Otherwise, there is not much of worry here town~

Amazingly firebringer has been sucking wind this game.

-Fire
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by FireKari »

Ill talk to my head about voting, cause I really want to put Kling at L-1 and then someone hammers.

-Fire
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Kari, can you double vote us, have a vote count happen, and then unvote us? Thanks.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by FireKari »

@Varsoon: Votecount pls? Ty. =)

In post 2181, Reasonably Rational wrote:Kari, can you double vote us, have a vote count happen, and then unvote us? Thanks.

-Cerb

VOTE: Reasonably Rational
VOTE: Reasonably Rational

Also, noticed you masons mention working on some plan or whatev. Not asking for any info on it other than whenever you are good for the day. Will wait for your thumbs up before voting klingoncelt.

And yea, we will unvote you after the next VC.
~Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Actually they're trying to convince me we shouldn't lynch Klingoncelt now but later as the core of their plan. But yeah, give us more time.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by FireKari »

@Everyone:

We would like to know how familiar everyone is with the flavor.

Also, if any of you have any final thoughts to add before the day's end, feel free to share. If you are working on anything or want to stall klingoncelt's lynch for whatever reason, then speak up or hold your peace. Unless someone wants to wait, we will be voting Klingoncelt as soon as we get the mason thumbs up.

Since if we do misslynch, someone is likely to be NKed tonight, we think it a good idea for everyone to share not just who you believe most likely to be scum, but also the second most likely to be scum. Pls share both who and why, ty.

@Klingoncelt:

If you do flip town then we apologize for getting this wrong. We have defended you as misslynch bait before(in other gamez.) Thanks to both knowing that you can tend to be early misslynchbait, and our partner's D1 townlean(though fire's read began shifting between null and mild scumlean by D2) read of you in our PT, we never really acted much on our suspicion of you. Despite having a mild scum to null read on you ever since early D1, we mostly cast our suspicion aside thinking if you are scum we would save your lynch for last, and wanting to believe you are town and that your play would improve as the game progressed, but it didn't seem to work out that way.

If you really are town, then please give this game some love and try to change our mind. Even if you can't prevent your lynch, better to go down in a way that helps to inform town for the next try, than to just give up and be snuffed out. From our perspective the most damning part of the case against you would be overall PoE, that and the fact that you are the only living player other than RR not on either of the scum lynches:
Spoiler: Scumkill VCs
In post 1569, Varsoon wrote:
"Shazam."
-Viki,
Suikoden I

VOTECOUNT 1.20 : LYNCH

LicketyQuickety (
LYNCH
):
Ranger, Suzune, Firekari, pistachi0n, Jeanne11, Titus, Elbirn, wgeurts

Titus (2):
Klingoncelt, LicketyQuickety
Ranger (1):
Blackest Magick
Bright (1):
Reasonably Rational
Blackest Magick (1):
BRantz
wgeurts (1):
Bright

Not Voting (0):

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline was
: (expired on 2015-11-11 18:55:00)
I was watching Ant-Man with my flatmate. Easily my favorite Marvel flick.
I'm on a pretty tight schedule today--gotta check out a car and deal with a lot of social obligations.
Flip and Flavor coming as soon as possible. Love you folks.

In post 1819, Varsoon wrote:
"Enjoy the moments you have together, because nothing lasts forever."
-Jowy,
Suikoden II

VOTECOUNT 2.04 : LYNCH

Blackest Magick (
LYNCH
):
Ranger, Elbirn, Jeanne11, Suzune, BRantz, wgeurts
Reasonably Rational (1):
FireKari
Ranger (1):
pistachi0n

Not Voting (3):
Blackest Magick, Klingoncelt, Reasonably Rational

With 11 Alive, it took 6 to Lynch.
Deadline was
: (expired on 2015-11-23 21:40:00)
Some mods sleep.

Speaking of RR... Honestly, if it weren't for the Mason claim & Pistachi0n, all other things considered we would be voting RR over Klingon right now. But we find it very hard to disbelieve the mason claim. Our nearly unrelenting paranoia whispers into our ears that RR/wgeurts are both scum. However after way too much thought, we find this highly unlikely for various reasons including number of scum in this (1 scum feels more likely than 2) game, and the claim itself: Mason just seems too risky for a fakeclaim. Plus Pistachi0n claimed a cop result of town on RR and has post-mortem been confirmed as town with cop power. Given all of this, and the fact that this is not a bastard game, we feel it best to not go into the full reasoning behind our suspicion of RR. Suffice to say our suspicion/paranoia was deep enough that despite the other evidence of RR town, we rly needed the pistachi0n flip to remove RR from lynch before endofgame status. Though copping the last scum would have been more useful, thank you very much Pistachi0n for picking RR as your cop target and confirming both masons.

So thoughts on RR out of the way, if klingoncelt were to flip town, we suppose Suzune would barely be next on the chopping block. We are overall townreading her but the major part of what puts her slightly ahead of the others is the lack of town utility for ascetic. Which to us seems to mean either the remaining scum must possess an ability capable of being nullified via ascetic, or Suzune has to be scum.

@RR:

In post 1766, Reasonably Rational wrote:Wguerts and us (RR) may or may not know of another confirmed town.

We would like for you to to elaborate on this first thing day 5 please, whether we are alive still or not.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 2183, wgeurts wrote:Actually they're trying to convince me we shouldn't lynch Klingoncelt now but later as the core of their plan. But yeah, give us more time.

Noted, though it will take some convincing to get us voting for Suzune over klingoncelt. A bit moreso for any other lynch target.
~Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Yeah, that will become clear day 5. Honestly the scum should go and surrender tommorow, I'm getting bored as we have basically won. We (the masonry) have a 1-shot commute that makes us all immune to every action for a night. The downside being that we then loose our private topic the next day + night.
I'm urging RR to just lynch Klingoncelt as we're both guaranteed to be alive tommorow, or we may choose to save our shot and use it later. Ooh wifom against scum.
We didn't reveal this before as honestly there was no reason to do so, the game however is stalling and towns victory is basically secured.
What we're likely going to see tonight is that the scum nk won't go through. (Also it is my ability to activate this not a factional thing, Varsoon seems to have thing with passive/normal abilities and a few random x-shots)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 2186, wgeurts wrote:We (the masonry) have a 1-shot commute that makes us all immune to every action for a night. The downside being that we then loose our private topic the next day + night.

Why share this now instead of after being used in the night phase? :facepalm:
Rhetorical question btw, no need to elaborate more on this topic..
~Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Shall I claim it's flavour to back it up?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 2188, wgeurts wrote:Shall I claim it's flavour to back it up?

In post 2187, FireKari wrote:
Rhetorical question btw, no need to elaborate more on this topic..
~Yukari
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:07 am

Post by wgeurts »

Ah, I see
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:20 am

Post by FireKari »

Do you guys think it more likely that scum would bus both scumbuddies, ending up being on both lynches?

Or do you think it more likely that scum would soft-claim/finger-point that 1 scumbuddy is scum while almost completely avoiding the other scumbuddy, pushing neither, and taking part in neither lynch?

Let's go ahead and take a good look at all of Klingoncelt's interactions with the confirmed scum players:

Note:
Quotes have been edited by removing some irrelevant bits and bolding names to make things easier on the eyes:
Spoiler: Every Kling to BM interaction:
In post 280, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 255, Titus wrote:
Hi. :evil:

Elbrin or
BM
, who is scummier and why?

Between the two, I'd say Elbirn. His play reminds me of Devil Elbirn from Midnight Sun.

In post 452, Klingoncelt wrote:Here ya go Titus:

Blackest Magick
(Xtoxm & Pokerface) - 5 posts, 1's RVS, 1's fluff. I can see this sort of thing from Pokerface, but where is Xtoxm?

In post 1248, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1247, Titus wrote:@Klingon, yup. Suzune Elbrin and Jeanne aren't conf anything solely because we had a communication method. They're town due to actions.

So LQ
BM
RR or Brantz, name your scumreads please.

What about Wgeurts? Did I miss something? I have him at lean Scum vs Ranger at lean Scum.

LQ, lean Scum, the others lean Town.

If we lynch LQ and he flips Scum that's great, but I'd like a lynch that gives us information. Although lynching LQ regardless of flip should quiet Jeanne down... that would be a plus.

In post 1796, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1792, BRantz wrote:VOTE: Blackest Magick

L-1 again.

Happy Birthday!

Spoiler: Every Kling to LQ interaction:
In post 98, Klingoncelt wrote:So, Titus is tunneling and
Lickety
's rolefishing.

Nothing new there.

In post 426, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 352, Elbirn wrote:

Whaddya peeps think about
lq
's thought process here?

I found it interesting that he says I'm off, then says I'm not like our other previous game WHERE I WAS SCUM, then says I could be scum.

On the surface it looks kind of inconsistent, but I can see a confused town lq going "wtf is he doing" "well he's not acting like the other scumgame.." and finally "nah fuck it I don't like him he's scum".

I'm having trouble with this game, it's weird. I know most of the players, but it's like they're from some alternate reality, like they're dopplegangers, or they've been possessed or something. The meta is completely off.

Maybe that's
LQ
's problem, I dunno. I'm used to him being more confident and assertive.

LQ
- Weirdly paranoid. Where's the self-confidence?

Titus - Possibly outs an Oracle and a Sensor, then gets on
LQ
for rolefishing. Really bad. Then there's the fruit code thing with Elbirn. Are they masons? Neighbors? Lovers? Scum?

In post 1149, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1109, Titus wrote:

I don't see Klingon scumhunting.

It's Day 1. I'm trying to sort things out. This game is like falling down a rabbit hole, it's so nuts. As soon as I think I've got someone sorted, somebody else comes in and changes everything.

For now, I'm trying to figure out who's Scum between Wgeurts and Ranger, and between Jeanne and
LQ
. Also I keep forgetting that Brantz and Pistachion are in the game until I see their names in my notes.

I still think the threadlock vote thing was scummy.

That's pretty much all I have right now.

Deal.

One thing - I want everyone's reads on Brantz and Pistachion.

In post 1247, Titus wrote:@Klingon, yup. Suzune Elbrin and Jeanne aren't conf anything solely because we had a communication method. They're town due to actions.

So
LQ
BM RR or Brantz, name your scumreads please.

What about Wgeurts? Did I miss something? I have him at lean Scum vs Ranger at lean Scum.

LQ
, lean Scum, the others lean Town.

If we lynch
LQ
and he flips Scum that's great, but I'd like a lynch that gives us information. Although lynching
LQ
regardless of flip should quiet Jeanne down... that would be a plus.

In post 1257, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1250, Titus wrote:Forgot Wgeurts.

How many lean towns do you have?

Not a lot.

I have some either/or:

If Wgeurtz is Scum, Ranger is Town,
if
LQ
is Scum, Jeanne is Town

In post 1368, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1273, Jeanne11 wrote:If you're all scumreading him, then vote him. You're pretty much stalling here and cross-accusing one another. There are 6 days till deadline. If this continues, we'll end up with no lynch, something that's bad for town.

It's pretty clear that
LQ
will be the lynch.

I prefer to stretch the Day out a bit and sort everyone else out.

In post 1680, Klingoncelt wrote:Oh, aren't you the lucky ones, you're all about to get one of my once-in-a-blue-moon wallposts.

post : "...I'm trying to figure out who's Scum between Wgeurts and Ranger, and between Jeanne and
LQ
. Also I keep forgetting that Brantz and Pistachion are in the game until I see their names in my notes."

I still haven't sorted out the Wgeurts/Ranger alignments.

It's pretty clear that Jeanne is Town. I can't imagine her and
LQ
busing each other with that much intensity. But just because someone is Town, that doesn't mean they're a scumhunting god. Jeanne, you've got to put the paranoia away and start working with us.

Spoiler: Every BM to Kling interaction:
None! Zero, Zilch, Nada, NO BM to Kling interactions..

Although, BM was lurky-scum having only 19 posts in their ISO, so instead of looking at BM to Kling interactions, let's take a look at all of the reads BM did provide:
In post 356, Blackest Magick wrote:I don't think Elbirn has big enough testicles to pull that gambit as scum. Sorry man.

Titus might be scum, let's wagon her.

In post 1076, Blackest Magick wrote:
In post 996, Reasonably Rational wrote:Blackest Magick: this game has more than enough content for people to have opinions on. Share yours.
-Cerb

titus/fire/ranger/suzune/brantz

In post 1083, Blackest Magick wrote:
In post 1078, Reasonably Rational wrote:Tell me if that's a list of town reads or scum reads.

not sure if srs

Titus - Don't like the gambit, just looks like an attempt to earn some townreads. Also looks like an ability that would be given to scum and intended to use anonymously. Hasn't looked town overall. Early on, didn't like her accusing LQ of rolefishing, or saying that my RVS was the worst she's ever seen.

Fire - maybe scum, content:fluff ratio seems high and they've joined the primary wagons and not much else.

Ranger - Really didn't like his post saying i'm confirmed scum. Especially on D1. People who do that to me are usually scum. Would love to wagon this.

Suzune - She's being highly active without being major influence on the game. Not picking up town tells. Gut, mostly.

Brantz - He will remain in my lynch pool unless he does something townie.

VOTE: Ranger

In post 1657, Blackest Magick wrote:i was wrong about lq/titus.

i still feel like ranger is scum.

is there something specific you want me to comment on

So to summarize:
Town read on: Elbirn.
Scum read on:
Titus
, Firekari, Ranger, Suzune, and
Brantz
Which leaves out:
LQ
Jeanne11
Pistachi0n
RR
Wgeurts
, and
Klingoncelt

Next, removing the alignment-confirmed players from the list of people absent from BM's reads would leave only:
Klingoncelt

We do see some interactions from BM with LQ, Jeanne, and RR. However we do not consider these reads, merely interactions. Specifically there are 3 interactions with LQ, 1 with Jeanne, and a few replies to RR:
In post 315, Blackest Magick wrote:So why is
LQ
being wagoned

Titus - Don't like the gambit, just looks like an attempt to earn some townreads. Also looks like an ability that would be given to scum and intended to use anonymously. Hasn't looked town overall. Early on, didn't like her accusing
LQ
of rolefishing, or saying that my RVS was the worst she's ever seen.

In post 1657, Blackest Magick wrote:i was wrong about
lq
/titus.

In post 1127, Blackest Magick wrote:
@Jeanne,
who do you think is town? Would you say you trust those people?

In post 569, Blackest Magick wrote:
In post 276, Titus wrote:
In post 274, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 272, FireKari wrote:In a previous Varsoon game, a player had the ability to target everyone currently voting for him, with the effect of
blocking all of their abilities even NK for the rest of the day and 1 night.
Wasn't his only ability.
He was town aligned.

~Yukari

Now that is a valid reason to be wary.

-Cerb

Wary? That's a valid reason to vote Elbrin.

And if you voted that player in that game you would have gotten blocked. It was reason to be wary since varsoon could be using that role again in this game

In post 1076, Blackest Magick wrote:
In post 959, Reasonably Rational wrote:The game mod is obviously not voting in the game, ergo he had that account activated and gave it to the appropriate player to use.

I'm trying to decide if you actually could possibly believe that a game mod would be voting in his game, or if you were trying to accomplish something with that post.

It's a mod mechanic that will probably sort itself out soon enough. Not something we should be considering lynching.

In post 996, Reasonably Rational wrote:Blackest Magick: this game has more than enough content for people to have opinions on. Share yours.
-Cerb

titus/fire/ranger/suzune/brantz

In post 1078, Reasonably Rational wrote:To that end, I had to place my vote on it to determine whether or not it was something we could vote for.

Fair enough.

In post 1078, Reasonably Rational wrote:Tell me if that's a list of town reads or scum reads.

not sure if srs

Another thing which stands out in the BM ISO is a bit of what appears to be fishing, for which we give both Elbirn and Ranger a lil towncred for:
In post 569, Blackest Magick wrote:
@Ranger, is the marking stuff bad? If its good then I'm fine with you keeping it to yourself for now

Take care of yourself drixx, hope things get better for you

Can anyone give me an idea what writing on the wall is about?

In post 1127, Blackest Magick wrote:
@Ranger,
so marking is bad for the marked. What made you think wguerts was scum that early in the game? Why didn't you vote them for that?

Spoiler: Every LQ to Kling interaction:
In post 277, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 275, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 253, Titus wrote:Apples Figs Kiwi boooo :(

What's with the fruit choices?

They make as much sense as the hat/egg thing.

err... I'm not on bored with eating hats.

In post 283, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 252, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 113, Titus wrote:What do you think of me? I want to know if you like me? :-p

Titus, how could anyone not like you? :good:

Elbrin or BM, who is scummier and why?

Between the two, I'd say Elbirn. His play reminds me of Devil Elbirn from Midnight Sun.

Really? Cuz I don't think it "looks" anything like it. I still think its messed up and is going to take me a while to figure out what the heck he is doing.

In post 284, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 282, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 258, Bright wrote:RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Graaaah! Gwarrrrr! KYreeeeeh! Kyrrrr!!

:roll:

Who the hell is this?

That is a really good question.

In post 832, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Blackest Magick (Xtoxm & Pokerface) - 5 posts, 1's RVS, 1's fluff. I can see this sort of thing from Pokerface, but where is Xtoxm?

Brantz - 3 posts, only 1 with any (minimal) level of content.

Bright - WTF???

Elbirn - Is Titus right about him being a wagon sensor? (post 413) What is his connection with Titus? Why isn't he scumreading Jeanne?

FireKari - (post 162) - Are they claiming Oracle? What is AUA? Where's FireBringer?

Jeanne11 - Wants players to prove that they aren't Scum? How the hell is that supposed to happen?

LQ - Weirdly paranoid. Where's the self-confidence?

Pistachi0n - 3 posts, not exactly fluff, but still... it looks like he's trying to make it look like he cares.

Ranger - That "marked" thing bugs me, what is it? And Ranger claims that Wgeurts confirmed it?

Reasonably Rational - Holy cats, the hydra really is reasonably rational! They're the only sane player so far. The posts have content and make sense... Lean Town

Suzune - Seems to be as lost as I am.

Titus - Possibly outs an Oracle and a Sensor, then gets on LQ for rolefishing. Really bad. Then there's the fruit code thing with Elbirn. Are they masons? Neighbors? Lovers? Scum?

Wgeurts - Supposedly confirmed Ranger's "mark" by asking about it, even though Titus and I asked about it too... Otherwise nothing at all... Lean Scum.

I lean Town on
Kling
for this post cuz its the first time I have ever seen them make a reads list and all I've seen of them is Scum.

In post 1104, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1101, Titus wrote:
In post 1098, LicketyQuickety wrote:I went through Klings ISO and saw some Scum hunting. That's an ok sign I guess. I nailed
Kling
last game we were both in for not doing that and they were Scum who didn't get lynched fwiw.

Where?

IDK.. go through her ISO as see if you see her asking any questions and stuff.

In post 1296, LicketyQuickety wrote:Brants made an entrance and didn't really do anything.
Kling
has more of barely anything

Summary:
Post #284 feels off to us, considering that LQ would have known his own ability.

Posts #832, #1098, #1104, and #1296 stand out as suspicious to us, with #1098 & #1296 seeming contradictory.
LQ town reads kling because she made a wall post.
LQ goes claims to through Kling's ISO and find scum-hunting.
Titus asks LQ where the scum-hunting is.
LQ responds by saying he doesn't know, and telling Titus to, "go through her ISO as see if you see her asking any questions and stuff."
Then in #1296 it looks like LQ is saying that Kling hasn't done much of anything..

Does anyone not find these interactions & lack of interactions strange/suspicious?

~Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 am

Post by FireKari »

We find these interactions interesting:
Spoiler: Every BM to LQ interaction
In post 315, Blackest Magick wrote:So why is
LQ
being wagoned

Titus - Don't like the gambit, just looks like an attempt to earn some townreads. Also looks like an ability that would be given to scum and intended to use anonymously. Hasn't looked town overall. Early on, didn't like her accusing
LQ
of rolefishing, or saying that my RVS was the worst she's ever seen.

In post 1657, Blackest Magick wrote:i was wrong about
lq
/titus.

In the 3rd and final quote, BM admits to being wrong about LQ, despite those being the only times LQ appears in the BM ISO, and BM never rly giving an LQ read. They only ask why LQ is being wagoned, and state dislike for Titus' accusation of LQ rolefishing. Nothing else.. So what was BM supposed to be wrong about? Lulz.. :facepalm:

It feels a bit similar to the Kling to BM interactions, where Klingon avoids BM discussion, yet somehow manages to place a townread on BM without even using their name, much less any reasoning behind the supposed townlean:
Spoiler: Every Kling to BM interaction:

Elbrin or
BM
, who is scummier and why?

Asked about Elbirn vs BM, Klingon focuses on Elbirn while avoiding BM.

Blackest Magick
(Xtoxm & Pokerface) - 5 posts, 1's RVS, 1's fluff. I can see this sort of thing from Pokerface, but where is Xtoxm?

Kinda fluffy.

So LQ
BM
RR or Brantz, name your scumreads please.

LQ, lean Scum, the others lean Town.

If we lynch LQ and he flips Scum that's great, but I'd like a lynch that gives us information. Although lynching LQ regardless of flip should quiet Jeanne down... that would be a plus.

Titus asks about LQ, BM, RR, and Brantz. Klingon again avoids discussion of BM, yet manages to throw a townlean BM's way by reason-less finger-pointing at LQ and calling the rest town..

In post 1796, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1792, BRantz wrote:VOTE: Blackest Magick

L-1 again.

Happy Birthday!

Fluff.

In post 1797, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1793, wgeurts wrote:VOTE: Blackest Magicka
Lolhammer 2

You could have given him a chance to claim.

Somehow this got removed from our last "Every Klingoncelt to BM interaction" spoiler.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:40 am

Post by wgeurts »

Yeah I think Klingoncelt is certainly scum
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:30 am

Post by FireKari »

Hmm, so for the sake of completion, looking at all the scum on scum interaction, we present the compilation of LQ to BM interactions:
Spoiler: Every LQ to BM Interaction:
In post 243, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 240, Titus wrote:
In post 224, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 222, Titus wrote:LQ, your reads on BM and Elbrin....

Elb, is being really out of character and I can't say I like it.

BM, don't know, they're not on my radar at all.

Cuz I I know nothing about them and they haven't done anything to peak my intrest.

In post 235, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 234, Elbirn wrote:So titus, what's your favorite fruit/vegetable?

How bout something productive for a change.

Why are you voting BM?

Seriously Titus, I'm not understanding what Elb has on BM.

In post 237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 236, Elbirn wrote:Cuz he's scum?

How do you know?

Why so interested in defending BM if he's "not on your radar"?

Why did you ask Elbrin "how did he know" BM is scum rather tan why did you think that?

I'm not defending anyone, I'm looking for info.

Titus, do you not think its weird at all that Elb is voting BM, when asked why they were voting them they didn't give reason.

So lets clarify something.

@Elb, is your vote on MB RVS still?

In post 283, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 252, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 113, Titus wrote:What do you think of me? I want to know if you like me? :-p

Titus, how could anyone not like you? :good:

Elbrin or BM, who is scummier and why?

Really? Cuz I don't think it "looks" anything like it. I still think its messed up and is going to take me a while to figure out what the heck he is doing.

In post 316, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 315, Blackest Magick wrote:So why is LQ being wagoned

Pretty much everyone has the same answer which is "LQ is giving me bad vibes".

That's really the extent of the case against me.

In post 346, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 345, Titus wrote:Jeanne, while I get your vote early, both of you are still arguing hypothethicals. You're letting scum coast and not providing solid reasons for your read. Let's take a chill pill and let Elbrin LQ BM and RR hang themselves by trying to lurk it out.

Elbirn, I can see as Scum here. BM IDK. RR is pretty Null to me.

In post 374, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 356, Blackest Magick wrote:I don't think Elbirn has big enough testicles to pull that gambit as scum. Sorry man.

Titus might be scum, let's wagon her.

BURN!

I just say that because I know it wont phase you Elb.

Also worth noting when analyzing LQ are the Bright votes. Here they are in the order they were placed: Suzune, Titus, Elbirn, then Wgeurts.

Aaand when LQ was lynched, BM was voting for Brantz.

Based on all the interaction info we have compiled within our last few posts, scum does not seem very likely to have seriously bussed in this game. It is possible that 1 out of 3 scum went for a real bus, but given everything we know, Klingoncelt seems the most likely scum candidate by far.

~Yukari
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Ranger »

wgeurts wrote:Yeah I think Klingoncelt is certainly scum
Which is why I'm waiting on the lynch.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2177, Elbirn wrote:Klingon constant complaining that the game is too confusing is really fake

No it isn't.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@FireKari - I voted Titus on Day 1 because I thought she was scummy. On Day 2 Blackest Magick got hammered while I was not here. I logged in and found the the thread locked.

Just so you know.

Anyway, I've defended myself until my poor little typing fingers are blistered, you guys will believe what you want to believe, even though it's wrong. :(

If you go through with my lynch and if there's a Night Kill, there will be 5 of you left tomorrow. 3 the Last Day.

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised to see this game go down to the wire.

Good luck, Town, keep your heads down and the powder dry. :good:
-
MiniDeathStar
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

Are we waiting on the vote count?
Varsoon