Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Also, contrary to his claims that we'd get towncred for it no one ever gets towncred for doing something they're told they'll get towncred for.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by talah »

In post 127, ICEninja wrote:
Next, talah goes hard. Really hard.
talah wrote:
Yeah I'd lynch you at this point.

That is page 1, saying he'd be fine actually lynching someone "at this point". Wow. Then:
talah wrote:
I would *definitely* lynch you right now.

This is page 2. Shortly after he states that he hasn't joked about anything.

Taleh, had I put her to L-1 on page 2 would you have announced intent to hammer? I definitely approve of pressure early on but this is seriously over the top.

If you'd put Frozen to L-1 on page 2
and it was an hour to deadline with only the information currently available in the thread
, yes.

Wagonning is an interesting mechanism. You always have to be prepared to go through with it - or represent that you will - or it's meaningless.

However - had you put Frozen to L-1
in the then-gamestate
- no. I would have unvoted.

I'm not sure what the point of your question is to be honest. Pretty straighforward unless you actually think my intent was to somehow speedlynch.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by talah »

Egh, I'm too tired and am poring over posts way too much having been here for like 3 hours.
I'm going to skim the rest again tomorrow and just go back to posting a couple of times a day.

Wickan
- why drop your vote on RC without saying anything about a changed read?

RC
- what's the scumread on Titus about, anyway? I'm not really seeing it.

Taly
- having trouble reading so much content in walls again. Hit me up with some Tony Danza if you want my input k?

Most skeevy about Frozen; concerned about ABR and Simple Plan at this stage just for lack of content. Have some reservations about RC and ICE, much less so RC especially after the last few posts. Everyone else has at least something going for them that I'm tending town to a greater or lesser extent.

I'm guessing 2 scum or that and an SK on an outside chance so I need to narrow that down a quite a bit further considering it's half the playerlist.

Night!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

She's pushing on me without giving any reasons why and just doing it in a generally idiotic fashion that makes me inclined to scumread her.

She's definitely not the worst vote on me though so I'm going to let her be for now.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

to post

:) I said I don't like wagonning? show me that please :)
I said your way to make a wagon was scummy ... (my reasons are there)
can't you see the difference? I didn't vote you because you wanted a wagon on me , and you voted me. I vote you because You were so eager so early :)

now that I went back and see your posts again I feel I misunderstood them in some aspects. (please consider this fact that English is my fourth language)
That was a confess :) ^
for example I thought sorting someone means lynching them ... :lol:

And I'm repeating this :
I never said why are you voting me
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 186, talah wrote:As far as a case goes - egh I can't say I really do comprehensive cases. But yes I do think Frozen is scum this game.

:)

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

At some point you're just bragging, Frozen. How do you like Bells and Taleh now?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 201, talah wrote:Wagonning is an interesting mechanism. You always have to be prepared to go through with it - or represent that you will - or it's meaningless.

waggoing is a meaningless mechanism unless you have a direction for it. picking someone by random manner and stating you want her dead means you have no intention to scum hunt. its scummy waggoning not townish one.

@Johney

Taleh is townish right now.
and Bells I really have no idea about

and how is this bragging?

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 204, Frozen Angel wrote:please consider this fact that English is my fourth language

This is bragging. (I'm teasing)

But really next time you don't recognize a word you should ask, because mixing up sorting and lynching was kind of a large mistake to make.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe it was an honest mistake for now because sorting isn't a super common term in that context, but I don't want you making a fatal mistake (or getting away with something scummy) because of something like this.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

noted

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:10 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Wickan (3): JohnnyFarrar, Frozen Angel, ICEninja
RadiantCowbells (2): Titus, Albert B. Rampage
Taly (1): Wickan
JohnnyFarrar (1): A Simple Plan
Frozen Angel (1): talah
Albert B. Rampage (1): RadiantCowbells

not voting (1): Taly
Last edited by mykonian on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Taly »

In post 154, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 87, Taly wrote:I actually think if ABR is purposely lurking it could be a scum-tell... You know... given that the mod confirmed on the first post that mafia did have 72 hours of daytalk.

I doubt the most active people in this game are scum.

What's the theory behind this?

That is the theory....

In post 158, Titus wrote:
In post 127, ICEninja wrote:Alright so a few things jumped out at me during my re-read. Frozen Angel in post 16 claims that calling someone a confirmed mayor was just spam. I don't really understand this. Can someone explain the joke? This whole interaction feels really weird to me.

Next, talah goes hard. Really hard.
talah wrote:
Yeah I'd lynch you at this point.

That is page 1, saying he'd be fine actually lynching someone "at this point". Wow. Then:
talah wrote:
I would *definitely* lynch you right now.

This is page 2. Shortly after he states that he hasn't joked about anything.

Taleh, had I put her to L-1 on page 2 would you have announced intent to hammer? I definitely approve of pressure early on but this is seriously over the top.

I've discussed my thoughts on Taly's Wickan vote, but I haven't said too much about FA's. FA pretty clearly voted for pressure, and Taly's unvote alleviated pressure. I'm having a really hard time suspecting FA for the vote though simply on account of Wickan looking so damn scummy right now, and Taly looking to have a higher likelihood of being a scum buddy. Additionally, I missed the first time around when Johnny actually pointed out to Taly that his vote on Wickan seemed "too easy", shortly before Taly's unvote. This strengthens my initial suspicion which has been weakened by other evidence. I think I'm just going to have to shelf that thought for now, because there are more interesting things actually.

So this interesting tidbit from Titus:
Titus wrote:
This Wickan wagon is crap.

RC is voting someone who she has a townread on and didn't move the vote. Wicked points this out and votes RC.

Um, no. This never actually happened. Wick
an
hadn't yet pointed this out. In fact, I can't find ANY mention of Wickan saying ANYTHING about Cowbells until well after the vote, and after Titus comes in and states why Wickan voted, despite Wickan not having actually said anything about this.

Am I missing something there? This is triggering some SERIOUS daytalk paranoia. Then Wickan comes in during post 77 and states that the things RC did to merit him voting her are "unhelpful and anti-town", though no mention of being scummy.

A side note, can we please not have 2 people with the same LoL character avatar, when we already have players who have names that are easy to mix up?

I am confirmed mayor in another game. Sorry you have trouble reading. Does your role PM say scum?

Titus, can you please explain yourself on your RC scumread? And your Wickan and ABR townread? You responding with rhetorical questions aren't helpful...

In post 179, RadiantCowbells wrote:In fact it's bothering me because I'm not sure that Titus is scum here, just deathtunneling like a derp.

VOTE: ABR

This is scum for sure.

Why ABR and not Wickan - is your suspicion on Wickan dependent on Titus?

In post 200, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, contrary to his claims that we'd get towncred for it no one ever gets towncred for doing something they're told they'll get towncred for.

That's the point... I wasn't going to townread people for sheeping me on Titus.

If someone followed me then I'd suspect that they were likely scum.

In post 202, talah wrote:
RC
- what's the scumread on Titus about, anyway? I'm not really seeing it.

Taly
- having trouble reading so much content in walls again. Hit me up with some Tony Danza if you want my input k?

A lot of my problems on getting accurate and straight-forward thoughts are bubbling from Ice and Wickan's overall interaction with me, and how FA walks around that.

Just ISO me to see my previous post about my overall thought process here.

What I can't seem to understand is - People are throwing associative tells all over me, while criticizing my vote and unvote off of a wagon - and then twisting my questions and answers to have a thought.

Basically... I feel like there is probably scum between:

Ice, Wickan, FA

I'm tossing around Wickan and FA, moreso Wickan as the candidates - what do you think?

>>

@FA, you've ignored my engagements to you twice from what I'm seeing.

and

@Mod, Titus' vote is on RC?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You never asked me anything so what did I missed?

after 66 I'm sure I stated that my case against Talah stands (as its not stands that strongly anymore right now because most of it was simply because of misreading)

and in 124 you answered my question. what were you expecting to hear?

Wickan
Wickan
Goon
Wickan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Wickan »

In post 202, talah wrote:
Wickan
- why drop your vote on RC without saying anything about a changed read?

Because it hadn't.

In post 151, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
@Wickan I think where that falls apart in my head is that ICE doesn't really seem a hugely valuable buddy. At least not so far.

Nobody is really expressing suspicion there (myself included). Seems a perfectly fine D1 buddy to me.
Wickan
Wickan
Goon
Wickan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Wickan »

@RC: Where does the ABR vote come from?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:07 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Wait let's all just ask the same question a bunch -_-

I feel like we've hit a wall and won't get through it til Al talks, Titus can come up with reasons that make sense outside her oh-so-convincing "I know I'm town" perspective, or more people agree on lynching Wickan. Accurate?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:54 am

Post by ICEninja »

RC wrote:
I can't. Why don't you fill me in?

I personally find it suspicious that you're defending yourself with "But this isn't what I do as scum!". It's the perfect thing for scum to say when they're going out of their way to mimic their own town meta in a game full of players that are familiar with you. I've already said this.

You're also getting huffy that people aren't recognizing what town you does, precisely. It stands to reason that you might not be actually town, and are only mimicking your town meta. You're definitely not the scummiest player here, though. Only slightly leaning.
Titus wrote:
I say what your alleged scu slip against Wicked is.

So as town, you have the mindset of "the only way his action makes sense is if we're scum together"..? That just doesn't seem possible to me. How would that thought even make sense to you if you have a town role PM and know beyond any doubt that this situation isn't feasible, and then post about said train of thought?
talah wrote:
I'm not sure what the point of your question is to be honest. Pretty straighforward unless you actually think my intent was to somehow speedlynch.

You presented yourself as if you were interested in a speedlynch. You have still yet to unvote and are continuing to say that the player you originally stated this about is scum.

It makes me wonder if you weren't legitimately interested in a speedlynch.
Taly wrote:
People are throwing associative tells all over me, while criticizing my vote and unvote off of a wagon - and then twisting my questions and answers to have a thought.

Oh get over yourself, I was the only one doing that, and apparently I had you so worked up by that you couldn't scum hunt. Don't make it in to something it wasn't.
Johnny wrote:
I feel like we've hit a wall and won't get through it til Al talks, Titus can come up with reasons that make sense outside her oh-so-convincing "I know I'm town" perspective, or more people agree on lynching Wickan. Accurate?

I'm good on lynching Wickan. He's miles ahead of second most scummy in this game, and his scum flip would additionally be quite helpful to finding the next scum. At the moment Titus is probably the only other player I'll be willing to vote.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:03 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Yeah I'm basically in the same spot. My plan right now is waiting for Al to dazzle me and then pushing hard for Wickan when he inevitably doesn't.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

@ice, you are making no sense. My point was your alleged scumslip point against wicked is bollocks because I do abstract thinking like that as town. Now you're babbling incoherent nonsense that has no relevance to anything I have said.

@wickan, ice is actually my number 2 suspect atm.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 215, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Wait let's all just ask the same question a bunch -_-

I do have more reasons than that.

Wickan wagon sucks. The whole development of it was shit, like I said. Can shit wagons happen on scum? Yes, but they usually aren't fought as hard. Scum want a wicked wagon to avoid scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:46 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

You gotta say the reasons sweetie.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Well actually lets start sorting titus out.

why your posts are only one sentence long and your not explaining your actions. you say RC is scum becuase he is scum. Ice is my second suspect atm. wiccon wagon sucks ....

pedit : I got sniped by jhonys post

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:49 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

2qwik4U
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 222, JohnnyFarrar wrote:2qwik4U

hmm?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

I literally just did.

Reason Wickan is town

1) Wickan wagon sucks
2) people push stale wagon
3) Wickan is saying what I think.
4) ice scumslip argument is shit

I don't feel like walling. Deal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”