Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 673, DiamondSentinel wrote:That exactly what I'm not saying. I'm saying leave that as a null read and atop mentioning it. I'm not asking to be town-read. I'm asking to not be shittly scum-read.

So you're implying there's a good reason to scumread you. :-p
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

So you're admitting there's not one.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 676, DiamondSentinel wrote:So you're admitting there's not one.

Flail more. We laid it out already.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Popping in quickly, still trying to be really

I'm getting the feeling that Diamond is town and flailing pretty hard because everyone is just kinda on him for not a whole lot. I don't like itlepip on this one.

Also VOTE: Not_mafia
Not quite satisfied with NM lynch yet but I think my vote belongs here for now. I think, mainly, he needs to talk a lot more.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Y'know what, Titus, you've got 3 people on me. Hammer is 6. I'll deal with my scum reads and you have fun with me. In the meantime, I suggest you find someone who more people are scum reading to pursue.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 679, DiamondSentinel wrote:Y'know what, Titus, you've got 3 people on me. Hammer is 6. I'll deal with my scum reads and you have fun with me. In the meantime, I suggest you find someone who more people are scum reading to pursue.

Snarky how is this town!!! I'm almost at 1v1 certainty that Diamond is mafia, his reactions go from being really defensive to flippant about me and Titus's push as soon as he sees that being defensive doesn't work. Again, unless you Also NM I think is getting replaced once the mod shows up so that wagon isn't going anywhere fast.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

It's certainly cringeworthy, but I think on the whole his play reads town to me. I'm not saying he's 100% confirmed town but it feels town and not scum to me. I don't feel good about it but I don't feel it's scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Why does it "feel town"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

It's like Diamond is trying to get himself killed
In post 678, SnarkySnowman wrote:
I'm getting the feeling that Diamond is town and flailing pretty hard because everyone is just kinda on him for not a whole lot. I don't like itlepip on this one.

Also VOTE: Not_mafia
Not quite satisfied with NM lynch yet but I think my vote belongs here for now. I think, mainly, he needs to talk a lot more.
I'm good w/ this. I'm split between Diamond and itlepip being TvT or itlepip just going for an easy mislynch. Also if itlepip is scum, he could possibly think Diamond is on the other faction, making this even more difficult to read.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:28 pm

You see, I'm a secret role that host added.

It's called vengeful supercop. If I get lynched, I reveal all the mafia.
“Why was I chosen?'
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by itlepip »

why don't you just claim jester?

@Sharky My point is that I am pretty sure that Diamond won't be NKed outside of a doctor claim. For me there is nothing Diamond can do from here on out to make himself look any scummier, so except in the very unlikely circumstance that he makes an actual defense for himself, not lynching Diamond here means to me that town is fine with Diamond endgaming or expect him to miraculously not be reading nearly half of the players in the game as scum simultaneously. The other lynch, NM, is someone that is again being replaced here and I don't think anyone can read NM at all since he doesn't post. So people would rather lynch a random slot then kill someone who only makes scummy posts. GAHHHH [/rant]

Also when diamond flips scum (if fire) Sharky is looking really good after that last post for being a scum buddy.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Hahahahaha! Oh that's rich.

If you don't think that I'm a detriment to the town right now, then leave me for later, and what do you know? I might end up useful.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 684, DiamondSentinel wrote:You see, I'm a secret role that host added.

It's called vengeful supercop. If I get lynched, I reveal all the mafia.

All aboard. Lynching Diamond is really pro town. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 685, itlepip wrote:why don't you just claim jester?

@Sharky My point is that I am pretty sure that Diamond won't be NKed outside of a doctor claim. For me there is nothing Diamond can do from here on out to make himself look any scummier, so except in the very unlikely circumstance that he makes an actual defense for himself, not lynching Diamond here means to me that town is fine with Diamond endgaming or expect him to miraculously not be reading nearly half of the players in the game as scum simultaneously. The other lynch, NM, is someone that is again being replaced here and I don't think anyone can read NM at all since he doesn't post. So people would rather lynch a random slot then kill someone who only makes scummy posts. GAHHHH [/rant]

Also when diamond flips scum (if fire) Sharky is looking really good after that last post for being a scum buddy.

It's been obvious to me for awhile, back when I said Hello fire.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 686, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hahahahaha! Oh that's rich.

If you don't think that I'm a detriment to the town right now, then leave me for later, and what do you know? I might end up useful.

The point is that you
are
being a detriment to town. You're not making contributions and you're not trying to scumhunt, you're just like "oh yeah it's NM and MOHIS" but you didn't offer any reasons why or attempt to show evidence towards that. You're not asking questions, you're not trying to analyze anything, you're not looking for scum motives, you're just sitting there telling us you're not scum. If you're town, you can be useful today just as much as you can be useful any other time this game. If you're not useful now I really doubt you'll "end up being useful" later in the game either. You said you can analyze wagons
so do that
. Or was that a lie to get us off your back D1?

In post 648, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm just assuming that itlepup is playing Katsuki-town. I'm seeing a lot of similarities between the 2 in the games that I've played with Katsuki.

That's the only thing keeping you alive, kid. You're acting scum as all-be, but so does Katsuki. So you are surviving on that alone.

Also, how does someone being scummy in a way that was similar to someone else being scummy not equal the first person still being scummy? The two people have no relation to each other??? Like something that is scummy that one person happens to do while town, is not a towntell for other people! It's still scummy!

More to the point of this game, can you explain what about itlepip was scummy?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Let's see.

First question. I have reasons why NM and MOHIS are both scum reads. NM was on both wagons, and MOHIS was the hammer on the town wagon. I personally think that hammering votes will be the key to finding scum, as there are 2 scum factions about. As for analysing wagons, that's what I've been doing. You've given me 2 wagons, so I've looked at them and got 2 scum reads off of them. Once I'm on my PC, I'll look at the timing of the votes, but for now, that information will do.

Second question. Itlepup and Katsuki was not town tell or anything of the sort. It's just that itlepup is exhibiting some key characteristics Katsuki exhibited in both games I was in with him, and he was town. These include: very strong (as in forced) opinions that are sometimes backed up, sometimes not), low tolerance for sheeping, and a very confrontational attitude, way past the extent of scuminess. Point is, I just see itlepup and Katsuki as similar to me. We don't fit in with the "town meta" and as such, often wind up in trouble during town games (and I suspect scum games, but I've yet to see one of us 3 in one unless itle is this one)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Itlepup and Katsuki both seem like very "unlikable" (not in a bad way, just in a meh way) when they play town. Look at the endgame of Guild of Dungeoneering, because it's easier to see it than for me to explaining because, quite frankly, I suck at explaining. This isn't me using meta to defend myself. It's more just using meta connections to explain a read that seems backwards.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:10 pm

God, that sounded like a dick thing to say. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I meant it in a way that gets people to argue with you over your reads or play style or anything else of the sort.
“Why was I chosen?'
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Your MOHIS scumread is so stupid. We had 6 hours left. Someoe needed to hammer otherwise we wouldn't have a lynch.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: diamondsentinel
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:03 am

Post by The_Jester »

Sorry, real life issues totally deprived me of any desire to play lately. I don't wanna replace out so I'm gonna catch up and post soon.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Armageddon
Armageddon
Goon
Armageddon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Armageddon »

Vote count Day 2.2

Players alive: 11

Players needed to lynch: 6

DiamondSentinel
- 3 - itlepip, Titus, randomidget - (L-3)
Not_Mafia
- 3 - My Other Head Is Scum, DiamondSentinel, SnarkySnowman - (L-3)
randomidget
- 3 - lilith2013, Sharky5x, Not_Mafia - (L-3)

Players not voting: The_Jester, Wanderer-nl

Mod notes:
Not_Mafia has been prodded (As this is his third prod I will begin looking for a replacement immediately)

Deadline for Day Two: (expired on 2015-12-14 17:07:00)
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:43 am

In post 693, Randomnamechange wrote:Your MOHIS scumread is so stupid. We had 6 hours left. Someoe needed to hammer otherwise we wouldn't have a lynch.
UNVOTE:

How did that make it any different? Most of the time, D1 lynches are done near deadline. There isn't much reason to hammer halfway through the day phase.

Use you brain. I'm doing what I said I would, and you're bitching about it. Maybe you should find a new player to accost.
“Why was I chosen?'
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 621, Randomnamechange wrote:
itlepip wrote:
In post 615, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Hi Titus!

VOTE: Not_Mafia

The fact he still hasn't done anything.
Normally he adds a troll here or there as town (what I've seen anyway).

The random wagon is bad.

I'm not sure what the scum head of mine means with . I can see Diamond as NM partner, not much going on between them apart from NM defending him.
However, Diamonds comment isn't an alignment tell neither is it beneficial. He might as well just have said, well ASP died.
I'll get more into this game tomorrow but I'm going to bed now.

-Vedith

1. Why is the random wagon bad?

2.Opinion of Sharky?

The wagon on me is bad because this is my normal playstyle. Note that none of the players except ASP who had played with me before scumread me.

I think we should lynch nm if town can't come to a consensus.

this post felt really scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 696, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 693, Randomnamechange wrote:Your MOHIS scumread is so stupid. We had 6 hours left. Someoe needed to hammer otherwise we wouldn't have a lynch.
UNVOTE:

How did that make it any different? Most of the time, D1 lynches are done near deadline. There isn't much reason to hammer halfway through the day phase.

Use you brain. I'm doing what I said I would, and you're bitching about it. Maybe you should find a new player to accost.

Scum aren't as likely to hammer because it draws attention to them. Generally scum will be around position 3/4
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 698, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 696, DiamondSentinel wrote:
UNVOTE:

Scum aren't as likely to hammer because it draws attention to them. Generally scum will be around position 3/4

In post 695, Armageddon wrote:
DiamondSentinel
- 3 - itlepip, Titus, randomidget - (L-3)
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Open Games”