Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2274, Varsoon wrote:
As a reminder, flavor does not reflect mechanics.
It was recently brought to my attention that the lynch/kill flavor was not consistent.
This was not meant to indicate a different kind of lynch or kill. The flavor written for flips/lynches only works to build a narrative and does not reflect any mechanical elements of the kill/lynch. If a kill or lynch is meant to be significantly set apart from normal kills and lynches, this will be indicated in clear, non-flavor related terms.

Yer a peach, ty for clarification
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by FireKari »

20 min
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 2184, FireKari wrote:
@RR:

In post 1766, Reasonably Rational wrote:Wguerts and us (RR) may or may not know of another confirmed town.

We would like for you to to elaborate on this first thing day 5 please, whether we are alive still or not.

Don't forget about this.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by FireKari »

VOTE: Klingoncelt
VOTE: Klingoncelt

Apologies if you are town.
~Yukari
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

If he is town I am going to be so annoyed. He claimed innocence over and over but would not suggest who was mafia...
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2265, Reasonably Rational wrote:Well, maybe a bit less, so the hammer happens before varsoon goes to sleep. :p not sure if he'll be up at like midnight his time..^^

I don't wanna write flavor and flips jeeze
someone buy me a pizza.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"You're dead!"
-Mitsuba,
Suikoden IV

VOTECOUNT 4.06 : LYNCH

Klingoncelt (
LYNCH
):
wgeurts, Elbirn, Firekari, Firekari
FireKari (1):
Ranger

Not Voting (3):
Klingoncelt, Reasonably Rational, Suzune

With 7 Alive, it took 4 to Lynch.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The tension in the camps was palpable, but it soon came crashing down. The Allied Unification Army had a new plan that wouldn't just rout the remaining Epoch Resistance members, but also allow for everyone to return to the past. Through stern regimenting and identification programs, the Allies soon had nothing to fear from spies or assassins. The last remnants of the Epoch Resistance were found in straits and scattered to the winds by the newly bolstered unity of the Allied army. Their final leader was revealed to be no more than a simple housewife who had taken to the blade in order to find her husband in this chaotic world. She fought to the bitter end, and even after she fell, no one was able to locate her husband. It was as if he was always gone; in her death, she would at least be given another chance to be with him.

Not long after that skirmish, the fighting came to an end. Peace was rejoiced and there was great mirth. The revelries clamored on until the day that everyone was finally set to return to their respective timelines. Richmond crossed his fingers at the event, pocketing his journal and hoping that Viki would be able to bring them to the right place this time...

Klingoncelt
fell in battle during the fourth day of the war. She was
Yoshino the Superwife
, aligned with the
Epoch Resistance

Yoshino's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Klingoncelt - Yoshino
Superwife (Epoch Resistance)
Everyone here is so nice.
Her specialties are her 'Husband-Wife Attack' with Freed and her 'Meat and Potatoes'. I prefer the latter myself.

Once per game, if you commit the factional kill, it may not be blocked by any means of protection.
If a player is untargetable, the kill will still fail.

She was introduced to Freed through Granmeyer. I don't know what she sees in him, but they've been married for 5 years now.

You will be informed if Freed Yamato is in the game and will receive a neighborhood with him.

Looks like she made Freed promise that when the war is over, he'll go back to Radat and live a quiet life with her.

You are a part of the Epoch Resistance (Scum Faction) and may chat with your partners during pre-game and at night here: [REDACTED]
You win the game when all threats to the Epoch Resistance have been defeated or there is nothing stopping this from happening.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The Allied Unification Army
wins the game!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

ROLE PMS:

Spoiler: SAMPLE
Player Name - Tir McDohl
Vanilla Town (Allied Unification Army)
My father goes his way. I'll go mine.
Everybody... it's up to you.

You win the game when all threats to the Allied Unification Army has been defeated and at least one Allied Unification Army player is alive

Spoiler: BLACKEST MAGICK (XTOXM & POKERFACE)
Blackest Magick - Silva
Wandering Doctor (Epoch Resistance)
She was the only one to stay and help.
Silva hasn´t got much of a bedside manner, but she´s a hell of a doctor, regardless.

Each night, you may target a player to render them immune to all targeted abilities, including the night kill.

She traveled more when she was younger, never staying in a particular clinic for long.

Once per game, you may commute for a single night, becoming untargetable by any abilities but also unable to perform any abilities as well.

I'm really grateful.

You are a part of the Epoch Resistance (Scum Faction) and may chat with your partners during pre-game and at night here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64011
You win the game when all threats to the Epoch Resistance have been defeated or there is nothing stopping this from happening.

Spoiler: FIREKARI (FIREBRINGER & YUKARI)
Firekari - Anji
Ruffian (Allied Unification Army)
I'll show you who's wasting away!
Leonardo, Kanak, don't pull any punches!

You may have your vote count twice against any player by voting twice in the same post.
Any clear indication of your intent to double-vote will also be counted.
If you only vote once for any given player, your vote will only count as a single vote.

Sounds like fun!

You win the game when all threats to the Allied Unification Army has been defeated and at least one Allied Unification Army player is alive

Spoiler: KLINGONCELT
Klingoncelt - Yoshino
Superwife (Epoch Resistance)
Everyone here is so nice.
Her specialties are her 'Husband-Wife Attack' with Freed and her 'Meat and Potatoes'. I prefer the latter myself.

Once per game, if you commit the factional kill, it may not be blocked by any means of protection.
If a player is untargetable, the kill will still fail.

She was introduced to Freed through Granmeyer. I don't know what she sees in him, but they've been married for 5 years now.

You will be informed if Freed Yamato is in the game and will receive a neighborhood with him.

Looks like she made Freed promise that when the war is over, he'll go back to Radat and live a quiet life with her.

You are a part of the Epoch Resistance (Scum Faction) and may chat with your partners during pre-game and at night here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64011

Spoiler: RANGER
Ranger - Koroku
The Dog (Allied Unification Army)
Awoooo!
I want to pee on Nash. Sincerely, Cecile.

Each day, you may mark a single player. They will be informed that you have marked them.

Nash is avoiding me. Yours, Cecile.

Each night, if you ended the day voting for any marked player, any night actions that player attempts against you will fail.

Woof! Woof!

Spoiler: ELBIRN
Elbirn - Ace
Mercenary Accountant (Allied Unification Army)
We're working! I'm the only reason you can lounge around all day, you know.
He's writing a novel under a funny pen name. Maybe it has already been published!

Every player will have access to the following Private Thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64012
Only you are allowed to send me messages to post in the Private Thread.
Only you know the true nature of this Private Thread.

He's doing the accountant's job because nobody else wanted it. He got the short end of that stick.

Each night, you may target a player to learn how many (non factional) abilities they have and how many uses are left of those abilities.

It can't be helped.

Spoiler: REASONABLY RATIONAL (CERBERUS V666 & DRIXX)
Reasonably Rational - Mukumuku
Squirrel Superior (Allied Unification Army)
MU-MU-MU!!!
He's the leader of his tribe. He's brave with a sense of honor too.

You are a part of the Squirrel Squad Masonry.
You know wgeurts to be aligned with the Allied Unification Army (Town).
You may chat any time in the following PT: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64013

Mu, mu.

Spoiler: WGEURTS
wgeurts - Mokumoku
Squirrel Soldier (Allied Unification Army)
Mu-mu-mu...
Very generous, but strong too. He loves curry.

You are a part of the Squirrel Squad Masonry.
You know Reasonably Rational to be aligned with the Allied Unification Army (Town).
You may chat any time in the following PT: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64013

Mu...

Spoiler: JEANE11
Jeane11 - Elenor
Inspiring Tactician (Allied Unification Army)
A fight won't be pretty.
You have to be firm in your purpose. That's the duty of a leader.

Once per day, you may target a player to give them back 1 use of any limited shot power they may have.

With an alert mind, you'll be able to make better decisions.

Once per game, you may invite another player to become part of Neighborhood with you.
Twice per day, you may exchange your current neighbor for a different one.
The new neighbor will have access to the same neighborhood used and will be able to see all posts made by previous users.

Are you absolutely sure about this?

Spoiler: TITUS
Titus - Apple
Student of Warfare (Allied Unification Army)
Leave it to me.
You can't overcome this war just by getting stronger.

Twice per day, you may write a message to any another player.

She used to be a strategist, but now she is making way for new blood.

Once per game, you may use this power. I will lock the thread and give everyone 24 hours to submit a vote to me. When the thread unlocks, each vote will take effect at once.

I am prepared.

Spoiler: BRANTZ
Brantz - Georg Prime
Vagrant (Allied Unification Army)
I don't expect you to forgive me.
He's got a hell of a history. In the Scarlet Moon Empire, he was 1 of the 6 Generals. In the Grasslands, he was an Ebony Moon Knight, and in Falena, he was a Royal Knight. He just threw it all away.

If you are the last surviving member of the Allied Unification Army (Town), you will receive a winning victory as if you were a third-party survivor.

You can even curse me if you want to. I can take it.

Spoiler: LICKETYQUICKETY
LicketyQuickety - Futch
Dragon Knight (Epoch Resistance)
A dragon knight without a dragon is nothing.
He's been depressed ever since his war-dragon, Black, died while protecting his life.

You are immune to the first killing ability used on you.

Thank you for saving Bright. I'll take good care of him. I promise.

When the game begins, a player slot will be taken up by a Neutral Party user named 'Bright'.
By sending a PM to me, you may have 'Bright' vote, unvote, or make dragon noises.

I will fight.

Spoiler: PISTACHI0N
pistachi0n - Egbert Aethelbald
Aging Eccentric (Allied Unification Army)
Filthy Devil!
You have to send exact copies of this letter to twenty-seven people within twenty-seven days. If you don't, you'll be a 'filthy devil.'

You may tag a player. That player may then tag another player, passing on the ability to tag as well.
You will always be informed of the last person who has been tagged.
Any player who is tagged but who has not tagged another player takes one less vote to lynch if you are voting for them.

After about a hundred years ago, all record of the Aethelbald family suddenly stops. So Egbert´s either a crazy old man, or he´s a crazy, honest old man.

1-Shot of your choice between Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, and Roleblocker.

He´s not the most coherent fellow around.

Spoiler: SUZUNE
Suzune - Rahal
Beautiful Bane (Allied Unification Army)
A true warrior must make use of all of his skills.
Since I've been endowed with great beauty, why not use it?

Once per game, you may target a player during the night phase to have their actions redirected to you.

The way he and Flail move on the battlefield -- like the two of them together are one spirit -- no one can top that."

1-shot Ascetic. You may choose when to activate this and you will become unable to be affected by non-killing abilities for the next two phases of the game.

I suppose I don't mind if it continues.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

ACTIONS:

DAY 1:

Titus sets VC lock for 5 minutes before end-of-day.
Jeanne11 invites Titus to sit at the Strategy Table.
Ranger marks Wgeurts
Titus Messages Elbirn:
Spoiler:
I am a 2 shot messenger each day plus role to be determined. If you want to work together, I have devised a code to help us communicate in a very limited manner. If I can chain messages together appropriately, eventually I can plot an insane trap for scum. I will need the trust of town though to selectively reveal information. You think I am confirmed town, so I am going to go for an aggressive play.

there is a safe with information. It is locked. The code is a series of characters. The safe code changes with each player, if I message someone else, so only I know the answer.

The first character is your role without modifiers. If your role is best summed up by two letters (example tracker AND watcher) type d/e - for the first character.

A= traditional alignment cop
B = flavor cop
C = role cop
D = tracker
E = watcher
F = Investigative not otherwise specified
G= doctor
H = bodyguard
I = jailor (normal mafia scum variant)
J = healer not otherwise specified
K = roleblocker
L = vanillaizer
M = role fuckery not otherwise specified
N = neighborizer
O = messenger
P = dead chatter
Q = mason
R = messaging role not otherwise specified
S = vigilante
T = multiple voter
U = vote count fucker
V = role not otherwise specified.

The second character is your modifier
1 = weak
2 = strongman
3 = drunk
4 = miller
5 = gravedigger
6 = one shot
7 = two shot
8 = per game
9 = per day

A tracker plus watcher who has two shots each day and is a strongman gravedigger is d/e - 2/7/9.

Next question,

Why am I conftown?
1 = setup reading fail
2 = role guess (include my role)
3 = someone else acting
4 = illegal to state
5 = copped
6 = reason not otherwise specified

If you thought I failed reading the setup with everything else previously stated, that's d/e - 2/7/9 - 1.

To conserve messages, any reference to a player slot should be referred to in the order listed on the front page.

If I trust you, I will open your safe with a code along these lines or a more elaborate message in the future.

Godspeed,

Your resident moon logic messenger of VCA

P.S. No one can break that code.

Titus messages Elbirn:
Spoiler:
Elbrin, it's your favorite messenger again sending you another message. Jeanne and I have decided to trust you. I also have a one shot ability I would like to use to trick the scum. Jeanne neighborized me at the start of the day. I know this looks implausible given our terrible push but just listen.

The plan is as follows: You me and Jeanne pick a townie who scum would love to jump on. You seem like a decent choice. We agree on this person via the following code (all fruit), names match order of post 1.

Apples
Bananas
Cherries
Dragon fruits
Elderberries
Fig
Grapefruit
Hog Plum
Ita Palm
Jujube
Kiwi
Lemon

You claim that there is a one shot role that can lock the thread and require votes to be cast over pm. Day ends after those 24 hours. The mod does no VCs during this period. To counteract this evil role, town must vote (mislynchable townie) or scum. Using the wall would be an excellent way to do this. Bonus if you impersonate me. Jeanne doesn't know about the wall though. Day does not actually end and the votes can be discovered later.

Jeanne and I will already be arguing said townie is scum.

Then, I trigger the ability. The three of us all vote scum (not the townie we pushed). Anyone who casts a vote that's not consistent with their position gets burned.

To accept, Ask what my favorite fruit or vegtable is. My fruit answer will be code matching above. Jeanne jumped the gun on you a bit though lol.
To decline, Say you want to pig out.
To modify state, I need a diet but this food tastes like crap.

Rephrasing is ok but keep the fruits starting with the same letter.

Titus

Jeanne11 invites Suzune to the Strategy Table.
Titus resets the Vote Lock for 1 hour after VC 1.08
Spoiler:
Titus Unvotes
Jeanne11 votes LicketyQuickety
Ranger votes LicketyQuickety
Suzune votes LicketyQuickety
Firekari votes LicketyQuickety
Elbirn votes Blackest Magick
LicketyQuickety votes Jeane11
Pistachi0n votes Jeanne11
Bright votes Jeane11
Blackest Magick votes Titus
Reasonably Rational votes Titus
wgeurts votes Titus
Klingoncelt votes Ranger

NIGHT 1:

Elbirn accounts for BlackestMagick -- Success
Pistachi0n cops ReasonablyRational -- Success
Pistachi0n tags ReasonablyRational -- Success
Klingoncelt uses Unblockable Strongshot Superkill on Titus -- Success
Blackest Magick protects Klingoncelt -- Success

DAY 2:

Ranger marks BRantz

NIGHT 2:

Elbirn accounts for Pistachi0n -- Success
Klingoncelt kills Jeanne11 -- Success

DAY 3:

Ranger marks Pistachi0n

NIGHT 3:

Elbirn accounts for Suzune -- Success
Klingon kills Pistachi0n -- Success

DAY 4:

Ranger marks FireKari
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Man, so wrong we were. Ah well. Guess we were over thinking things, which we tend to do. Good job guys.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Good job everyone.

I have to admit masons do trigger as false positives as scum but I am proud of this town and town game. Really proud.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I told Varsoon was I pick someone like me for my submission. I was not disappointed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Wheh.
I hope everyone enjoyed this game.
:3
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm glad we were wrong and won today. I apologize for the extra time we took; however, I think we were right to try and do everything we could to ensure the win long term in case today's lynch didn't win the game and we couldn't be around later to do so.

KlingonCelt is a female, btw, Suzanne.

When you guys read the Mason PT, you'll see that we basically figured the best plan was to lynch everyone but Suzanne in some order. You can see my own thoughts about Elbirn, which were heavily influenced by the fact that Titus scum read Wgeurts and our slot when we weren't scum which made me suspect that her being wrong in her strongest scum reads would also have a correlating wrongness in her strongest town reads. So ...
Kudos to Titus for sorting Jeanne on day one and also getting Elbirn and Suzanne as town correct. That's pretty impressive. I'd love to know what made you so sure they were town and could be trusted. Please do share that. I know I can't be the only one impressed by such impressive correct town reads so early on day one

I apologize that Cerb and I were busy and it took longer for us to go through setting up as much assurance as we could that we would win. We got burned in Steven Universe and didn't want to see that happen again here. Sorry if anyone feels like their time was wasted. We were more focused on ensuring a win since a perfect win was off the table already so there was no real need to necessarily win today, as long as we won.

@KlingonCelt - Why the vig claim? You couldn't produce an extra kill and therefore it would take a very bad town for that claim to get you to the win. I'm interested in what your plan was to get to M/Lylo and have a shot to win. (I haven't played a lot of scum games in all the years I've been playing forum mafia ... way less than the odds would suggest I should have, so I'm always curious to learn from people's scum games).

Grats town again and major props to Titus for being impressively right about a lot of things (but ridiculously wrong about wgeurts and us).
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

This game went really well and everyone played great. It was a lot of fun. I would play this game. Thanks for the great game.

You know, I know that Kling is a girl but I always make that mistake...
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

If you're interested in the series, I'd recommend checking out either Suikoden II or III. Both can be purchased digitally if you own a Playstation 3.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2291, Varsoon wrote:Wheh.
I hope everyone enjoyed this game.
:3

Enjoyed the game. I think the town was strong enough it could have been a perfect rout of the scum team, except Brantz had what is, to me, a bastard role. There is zero functional difference between a neutral Survivor and what Brantz would be in a 3 person LYLO situation. It is only semantics which makes it so that he would not have "changed" alignment. In every way besides semantics, he would become a Neutral Survivor at that point and have zero incentive to care which side won. His win condition would be to just hammer whatever vote went out first (as long as it wasn't himself). He would be incentivized, in a hypothetical 3 man LYLO scenario, to simply post "I win as long as I survive today. Whichever one of you votes the other first, I will hammer." and it would be a matter of who happened to be around when he said that for who won.

That made him a policy lynch for the same reason all Neutral Survivors are a policy lynch.

But what bothers me is that we lynched him because we didn't believe his role claim because it is in every way (except semantics) bastard.

Only complaint, and one people will read when they read the Mason PT, so figured I'd repeat it here in case anyone else wanted to comment on it, or tell me to go take a long walk off a short pier for being irritated by that. Or whatever...
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

GG everyone, Yukari carried our Hydra.
I provided a little insight, but Yukari put a lot of effort looking into everyone and checking everyones ISO.

Yukari MVP.

<3
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

The game was very hard for scum to win when you consider we had 2 masons, and then a double voter.
Hard for Kling to pick a NK even if she survived.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

The game was mechanically actually really well balanced for a U-Pick game. The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one. Really quite impressed by that.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

:P I have to second Drixx's apology for dragging things out for no reason basically. It doesn't seem like it I'm sure, but Drixx and I talked a bunch more about this game on irc too but I got lazy with posting our chats...:D

-Cerb

Pedit: yeah, kari was nearly conftown because double double voter on scum, especially two ones that can hide their extra votes, makes town lose after one mislynch and one misplaced vote on D2.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”