Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 557, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Are you drunk too? Is everybody drunk?

100% percent town for saying this. I'm not so sure about myself either :/ :facepalm:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Y'all are adorable

Gimme thoughts on Talah and Wick if you're still awake Frozen and Bells
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I already said 1 thousand times :)

Talhe seems genuinely town. after his last push against me. and wick is probably scum because of his behavior. ^ check my Isoooo
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I do not have a read at this time on Talah.

I can reread if necessary.

Wick is scummy as all shit and has associatives with the people I don't like, so.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean that's the reason I'm worried about Talah, I don't particularly have a read on them either. should I be worried or?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

That's my secret.

I'm always worried.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah, I'm at a weird state with Talah.

I have numerous true scumreads so he hasn't piqued my interest though.

Where were you while we were getting high?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean probably here. Have you seen my post count? What the fuck else could I be doing?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Taly »

OMG, the activity in this thread is completely scandalous! ;) ;) <3 Talk about a rush of motivation coming on. I don't recall being in a game this full of shit.

Today's Friday, so when I get home from school I'll have a lot of time to put my thoughts on in a more concentrated manner.

In post 474, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wickan, talah, Titus, and me vs. ICE, RC, Taly

Is this the gist of how today is gonna go?

RC's been VLA. Talah and I are townreading each other. Wickan is just trying to get people onto my wagon. Ice has derped throughout Titus and I throwing hands with each other. And you're just now talking to me in the abundance I'd have liked you to the past 20 pages. While you and Titus go after Ice.

So... that's my view of this clusterfuck.

In post 485, Wickan wrote:Not Voting: Johnny, Titus, Albert
Could Be Talked Into Voting, But I Wouldn't Be Happy: ICE, Frozen, Talah
Happy To Vote: Taly, RC
I Have No Thoughts: A Simple Plan

Cool. Love to see how you'd be happy to vote someone who you've had your vote on the past 15 pages or so.... :igmeou: :igmeou:

Also, why are FA and Talah options exactly?

In post 503, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you guys want to drag this out for 3 weeks we can, but I don't vote for that plan.

I agree... We really don't need this much time here...

In post 554, JohnnyFarrar wrote:your version of 'townies' is maybe different than mine

also now I'm tipsy so if anyone wants to take advantage~

;) Johnny.....

But yeah... still connecting the puzzle pieces that is Titus this game.

>>>>>>

I don't have much more time than to just somewhat-skim somewhat-read in the mornings... I kind of want to hear more of this SP being scum. I'm now townreading him at all, but I'm not sure if I caught on to the reasons why he's been wagoned right now.

Also, there is no chance in hell that I'm voting for a NL.

Too much going on with people.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:11 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Wickan (3): Frozen Angel, ICEninja, Albert B. Rampage
A Simple Plan (3): talah, Titus, JohnnyFarrar
Titus (2): Taly, RadiantCowbells
Taly (1): Wickan

not voting (1): A Simple Plan
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

ABR stop derping.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:19 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Or don't
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:44 am

Post by ICEninja »

Wait so...
SP wrote:
I didn't say I was town reading you. I didn't say I was agreeing with people who explicitly did. I said I was agreeing that I wasn't voting you today, which seems to mirror EVERYBODY because the last VC with a vote on you was on page two. You're putting words in my mouth.

I'm not town reading you, but I refuse to vote you. If that some way of leaving yourself open for voting talah later?

So we need what, 2 more votes on Wickan to get this travesty of a day over with? I gotta say ABR isn't who I expected to win over, but I'll take it.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:33 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Not sure he's actually won over. Not sure what he's after
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:04 am

Post by ICEninja »

Well ABR has stated that he finds Wickan scummy on condition that I'm not scum. It does make me a touch nervous that ABR-scum realized he couldn't get 6 votes on me and went for the easier lynch, but not enough to reconsider Wickan being sum.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:36 am

Post by talah »

Simple Plan's scummy in his own right for not forming his own read on ABR, but rather mimicking what had been said in-thread.

Additionally he's been lurking and not providing input, but giving excuses for not posting (like "whoa, such activity" etc) and when he does post - see the paragraph above. His reads aren't coming from his own unique viewpoint. This indicates to me that he know's who's town.

He also "agreed" not to vote me today with what he's now saying is basically thread-consensus - this was after I attacked him for the non-genuine ABR read. I don't buy that at all. Let's say I saw that Johhny had no votes basically all day and I was to say "I agreed not to vote Johnny". It doesn't make sense that I'd be talking about thread-consensus. I'd either be agreeing with Johnny (in the form of "okay okay back off and I won't vote you" - obviously something that primarily fits a scum perspective), or I'd be agreeing with specific people who have stated Johnny's town. Otherwise there's no reason to "agree" rather than just state your own read.

Now he's wandered off having done just enough flailing and backtracking to thow doubt on his obvious scum-behaviour.

More Simple Plan votes please.
Wickan
Wickan
Goon
Wickan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Wickan »

To clarify: are you saying he actually copied the wording of your posts, or just that he's buddying up to you to look town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 591, Wickan wrote:To clarify: are you saying he actually copied the wording of your posts, or just that he's buddying up to you to look town?

Why can't it be both?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:41 am

idk when I get a strong gut feeling it's nearly always correct and pushing Titus just feels really right here.

I don't think I'll be unvoting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 593, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk when I get a strong gut feeling it's nearly always correct and pushing Titus just feels really right here.

I don't think I'll be unvoting.

Well, you're scum or wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 590, talah wrote:Simple Plan's scummy in his own right for not forming his own read on ABR, but rather mimicking what had been said in-thread.

Additionally he's been lurking and not providing input, but giving excuses for not posting (like "whoa, such activity" etc) and when he does post - see the paragraph above. His reads aren't coming from his own unique viewpoint. This indicates to me that he know's who's town.

He also "agreed" not to vote me today with what he's now saying is basically thread-consensus - this was after I attacked him for the non-genuine ABR read. I don't buy that at all. Let's say I saw that Johhny had no votes basically all day and I was to say "I agreed not to vote Johnny". It doesn't make sense that I'd be talking about thread-consensus. I'd either be agreeing with Johnny (in the form of "okay okay back off and I won't vote you" - obviously something that primarily fits a scum perspective), or I'd be agreeing with specific people who have stated Johnny's town. Otherwise there's no reason to "agree" rather than just state your own read.

Now he's wandered off having done just enough flailing and backtracking to thow doubt on his obvious scum-behaviour.

More Simple Plan votes please.

You're ridiculous. Allow me to RE-reiterate.

1) I didn't mimic anybody. I made my own determination on ABR, and it just so happens we used similar wording. Thats what you're up in arms about. Freaking. Wording. I didn't read your ISO, I haven't yet read your posts before your page 21 material save for your sudden "miraculous discovery" on page one, and after a horrible tunnel case on me that's the most idiotic thing since Talladega Nights, I'm not sure I want to waste my time. Is everything else you've said this terrible and tunnelish?

2) you call it lurking. I call it having a life. I didn't see your posts for thirteen hours there either, buddy. Way to lurk. Or did you have something significant to do today too?

3) Again, you're obsessing over a WORD. ONE WORD. I agree that I'm not voting you. As in, nobody else is voting you, and I don't see anything scummy enough to vote you either. It's a word I use all the time. I agree with everbody else in this game, that you aren't worth a vote today! What's so hard to interpret about that? It directly parallels the thought of if EVERYBODY scumread a player, I could simply say I disagree, and that I'm not voting for that player. Are you seriously struggling to understand that, or are you just looking ing ANYTHING to use as a case on me? Either way, you need to wake the heck up off of your easy lynch mindset no do some REAL scum hunting.

I saved this a minute and then went back and deleted all the swearing, because this case is really bad, and it's getting me pretty ticked off. If I missed anything, I'm sorry, but it's a lot better than it would've been.

Deuces.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by talah »

When are you going to catch up?

Why did you decide to ISO ABR first? Who are you going to ISO next?
And why are you up in arms that I find it suspicious you're saying you came to exactly the same conclusion that I did, when you're claiming to have not read my own posts to any significant degree?

And talking about that - claiming to have not read my posts to any significant degree - why are you confident that I'm not a player worth lynching today?
Why do you know the votecounts but not what I've posted?

On lurking and you trying to say me not posting for 13 hours (or whatever, I might not post for 2 days or longer and prod-dodge, it's not the point) - your ISO now consists of 10 posts, most of them useless except as far as making excuses and defending yourself. Fully half of them have arrived in the last 24 hours and have been in response to me attacking you. Don't you think that's a good thing that I've motivated you enough to - actually post?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by talah »

In post 591, Wickan wrote:To clarify: are you saying he actually copied the wording of your posts, or just that he's buddying up to you to look town?

It's not "wording" as such, it's the fact that he brings my own cumulative town-read of ABR and presents it as his own. I might be hyper-sensitive since it's my own read he's regurgitated into the thread.
I don't think buddying me makes him look town to anyone else but I do think he'd seen me offering him up as an optimal/compromise lynch for today and decided if he threw me a townread for *some* reason I might stop saying that.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 596, talah wrote:When are you going to catch up?

Why did you decide to ISO ABR first? Who are you going to ISO next?
And why are you up in arms that I find it suspicious you're saying you came to exactly the same conclusion that I did, when you're claiming to have not read my own posts to any significant degree?

And talking about that - claiming to have not read my posts to any significant degree - why are you confident that I'm not a player worth lynching today?
Why do you know the votecounts but not what I've posted?

On lurking and you trying to say me not posting for 13 hours (or whatever, I might not post for 2 days or longer and prod-dodge, it's not the point) - your ISO now consists of 10 posts, most of them useless except as far as making excuses and defending yourself. Fully half of them have arrived in the last 24 hours and have been in response to me attacking you. Don't you think that's a good thing that I've motivated you enough to - actually post?

-When I have more time, I will catch up more thoroughly. I have three school projects due in the next three days and a butt load of family stuff to deal with.

-I felt ABR would be one of the easier players to get a read on based upon ISO alone. I worked my ass off in Newb 1606, and figured any sort of similarities here in terms of playstyle and attitude toward the game would be indicative moreso of town than a lot of people. I never seem to read RC right, Johnny was an enigma in my last game with him so it's basically square one again, and I've figured out by this point that if I'm town-reading Titus I'm usually wrong, and when I'm scum-reading Titus I don't trust myself because more often than not Titus looks town AF. I haven't played with the other half of the game before.

-I listed several players back on 519. I think my big focus needs to be Wickan, as my counter-wagon, and IceNinja, the player ABR was voting prior to his Wickan vote. I want to see if I find myself reading Ice similarly. (And yes, I'm purposefully avoiding the A word, because fuck me if I'm getting into that crap again)

- I read most of the stuff on page 21. I liked your posting on that page. One of the ones that stands out most to me is . It backs up your read and prompts Wickan to explain his own. In addition, is a good argument. With BOTH Titus and ABR on someone, I wouldn't be surprised if they're right, unless one of them is scum and is fooling the majority of us.

-As I've specified, I know where the ISO button is, and I know how to ISO the mod. It's not hard to watch the vote count progress.

-Fair enough in regard to activity. I've had a busy week, sue me.

Actually, don't. I don't have time to go to court.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by talah »

In post 598, A Simple Plan wrote:(And yes, I'm purposefully avoiding the A word, because fuck me if I'm getting into that crap again)

Associative? Yeah there's a lot of that flying around for some reason before we've seen a flip.

In post 598, A Simple Plan wrote:-As I've specified, I know where the ISO button is, and I know how to ISO the mod. It's not hard to watch the vote count progress.

I don't know that the mod's ISO would be the first port of call for me if I was catching up.
I might do that as scum I suppose if I wanted to see which wagons were gaining support.

In post 598, A Simple Plan wrote:-Fair enough in regard to activity. I've had a busy week, sue me.

From my perspective we're basically waiting for you. Pretty much everyone else has stated will lynch / won't lynch pools. Everyone else is voting.
Are you able to provide this yourself and actually vote someone?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”