Open 619: We're back in business (Game Over)

kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 am

Post by kelbris »

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that if I take a while to respond, it is not because I am "scared of being lynched" or anything of the sort. Unfortunately, I live in Australia, different timezones = different times that I can post compared to other players.

Anyway:
VOTE: Soren
for jumping to conclusions about another player's confirmation.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am

Post by kelbris »

had to fix it up so it was official, same reason as above.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by kelbris »

In post 28, BNL wrote:
In post 17, kelbris wrote:Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that if I take a while to respond, it is not because I am "scared of being lynched" or anything of the sort. Unfortunately, I live in Australia, different timezones = different times that I can post compared to other players.

This post is way too preemptively defensive.

VOTE: kelbris

Not really, I just wanted to clear that up. In one of my previous games it was suggested that I reveal my timezone to avoid any issues, I found that if I just had it in my info people would not really notice so I figured I should post it instead.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by kelbris »

I understand, I was just giving an example. Speaking from experience I know some players can be a bit TOO eager.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by kelbris »

In post 34, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
In post 18, kelbris wrote:

had to fix it up so it was official, same reason as above.

Please do as the rules say, and only use the bright white highlighted VOTE: or I am going to likely pass over them. My eyesight isn't what it used to be.
Also just reminding people about public VC's, because otherwise they are going to remain "official" as a private VC.

My apologies. Here we go

@Independent Synergy
why don't you like me?
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:39 am

Post by kelbris »

In post 40, Persivul wrote:Who is too agreeable, and for what?

I believe Independent Synergy is referring to me. I asked him why he did not like me so it would make sense if that is what he is referring to. I am unsure as to what about as well.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:20 am

Post by kelbris »

In post 42, Willowmeadow wrote:Is Independent Synergy a hydra or what? I'm kinda confused about that what seems to be their signature(s). I've never actually seen one myself, is this my first encounter? I'm excited!

Malakittens wrote:Btw willow who's the other cat/kitten? Because I only see me~

Soon you won't see anything. :roll:

Yup, Independent Synergy is a hydra. Just went through his past posts and his first one ever confirms it.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by kelbris »

"How DARE you accuse me of being one of those filthy B'a'll Svatem followers! I have been faithful to the Arta'hen all my life. How about YOU?"
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by kelbris »

Kelbris then points to Willowmeadow and asks "what do you mean by "Soon you won't see anything"? It seems rather fishy to me."
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by kelbris »

I am going to
VOTE: Willowmeadow.

"If Willowmeadow provides a decent explanation for the whole "soon you wont see anything" phrase, then I shall cast my suspicion elsewhere. However, that comment does seem like a hint that Willowmeadow is not a follower of the light."
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:53 am

Post by kelbris »

Kelbris scratches his chin thoughtfully at Willowmeadow's response. After thinking about it for a while and not coming up with a definite conclusion, he decides to speak up. "I shall just have to wait and see then. However, I have my eye on you."
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:46 am

Post by kelbris »

Nope, just trying to RP, in the second post of the thread the mod said that "My commitment to the game reflects the commitment of the players. I am going to be the kind of dick who only does vote counts when I see players roleplaying. Not fair, well too bad. Vote counts are a privelege."

So far I have been the only one attempting to do so, lol.

And you deserve a medal too
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by kelbris »

In post 77, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Yay, I replaced myself. Thanks Constantine.

VOTE: Kelbris

Getting scum vibes from him for , ,
and not satisfied with his response in , .

"How DARE you accuse me of being one of those filthy B'a'll Svatem followers! I have been faithful to the Arta'hen all my life. How about YOU?"

"Do not feint being part of the Legion of Order. Those of the likes of you, perish to chaos as you cherish to reign 'em."

Gale fires a Fire Ball in the air to reveal the faces of those standing around.

Original Roll String: 1d20 (STATIC)
1 20-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

OOC: you may want to repost the liniks, they go to places other then this thread, none of them go to my posts.

"Me? Feint being a member of the Legion of Order? Inconceivable. Let us not forget, there is still one among us that has yet to offer ANY justification for a certail comment earlier in the conversation. My suspiscion of Soren was simply a random one, as at that point we literally had no leads, others were doing the same sort of thing. If you go through my previous incarnations, you will see that people were at one time or another, waiting on me to speak before passing judgement OR impatiently waiting for me to pass judgement on events. My comment about where I am from was simply an attempt to end such impatience before it could begin, a pre-emptive strike if you would. I fail to see how such a thing would help anyone see me as either Legion of Order OR a follower of B'a'll Svatem. In regards to your fireball..."

*kelbris fires a stream of water at Gale's fireball, believing that revealing the faces of the people present could accomplish nothing*
Original Roll String: 1d20
1 20-Sided Dice: (12) = 12
[/quote]
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by kelbris »

OOC: btw, my reasoning for ruining your fireball is that considering the scum could be one of the races that the mod has mentioned, it could force them to reveal part of their role PM-against the rules of the game. That is why I ruined it, sorry.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:29 am

Post by kelbris »

In post 89, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 81, Independent Synergy wrote:@Gale Nice entrance into the game.
Got any thoughts on anyone else?

-Fe

Thanks Synergy, I got a few more reads but they are not strong enough to state right now. More afraid of them getting dismissed, as they usually happen early in the game.

Will definitely share more stuff around, do you have other reads than 'Kelbris for being too agreeable'?

In post 84, kelbris wrote:
OOC: you may want to repost the liniks, they go to places other then this thread, none of them go to my posts.

Yeah sorry about that, probably the hash screwed it up. But you guys know which posts I am talking about by the numbers, so its not necessary to repost with the links. Will keep the hash out of future links though. But, What is OOC?

"Keep away
you
B'a'll Svatem slave! No Legion of Order would ever want to quench the fire of a fellow Legion."

... revealing the faces of the people present could accomplish nothing ...

This RP is alarming to me, and the correction that followed in only enhancing my scum read on Kelbris.

In post 85, kelbris wrote:OOC: btw, my reasoning for ruining your fireball is that considering the scum could be one of the races that the mod has mentioned, it could force them to reveal part of their role PM-against the rules of the game. That is why I ruined it, sorry.

Kelbris, This post legit makes no sense bro. What are you upto?

Persivul, could I assume that you are ignoring Kelbris for a reason? And would you share what you think about Kelbris's posts?

OOC means Out Of Character, for instance in my previous post, I used OOC to refer to the "post" thing as it would not be something I know about "In Character" or IC. I don't understand how blocking a spell that would potentially force someone to reveal part of their role PM should they fail to disguise their faces marks me as scum, rather then trying to ensure that there are no rule breakages.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:30 am

Post by kelbris »

"Why do you vote for me AlwaysInnocent?"
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:52 am

Post by kelbris »

I myself love to RP. I find it quite fun tbh.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:55 am

Post by kelbris »

I made a Community VC for everyone. At the moment, the people with the most votes are me and AlwaysInnocent. We have around 3 days left before the first day ends.

Not_Mafia (1): lane0168
lane0168 (1): Independant Synergy
malakittens (1): Willowmeadow
AlwaysInnocent (2): Soren, Bloodking
Soren (1): Malakittens
Independant Synergy (0):
Kelbris (2): BulletNLynchproof, Gale Wing Srock
Willowmeadow (1): Kelbris
Gale Wing Srock (1): Persivul
Bloodking (0):
BulletNLynchproof (0):
Persivul (0):
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by kelbris »

And...WE ARE BACK IN ACTION!!!
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 am

Post by kelbris »

Thanks Gale, I was unaware that this existed, mainly because this is the first mafia game I have ever had to RP in.

Now then, here is an unofficial VC.
Not_Mafia (2): Soren, AlwaysInnocent
lane0168 (1): Independant Synergy
malakittens (1): Willowmeadow
AlwaysInnocent (1): Bloodking
Soren (1): Malakittens
Independant Synergy (0):
Kelbris (3): BulletNLynchproof, Gale Wing Srock, lane0168
Willowmeadow (1): Kelbris
Gale Wing Srock (1): Persivul
Bloodking (0):
BulletNLynchproof (0):
Persivul (0):

"Well then everyone, now that things are back in order. I must say that is an impressive list of reads Master Synergy."
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by kelbris »

Actually, the new mod is a backup mod until the old one is able to return.. In which case I will gladly stop RPing for now, but once the old mod returns I may decide to start RPing again.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by kelbris »

Anyway, here are my reads on the other players in the game.

AlwaysInnocent: town
His scumhunting is sound and I am curious to see what his "plan" is, perhaps he has a town-aligned PR.

Lane0168: null
Am unsure of Lane's alignment. Scumhunting is decent but his post where he went into detail about his reason for voting for me makes me not so sure. Primarily his point about my original post, I was using an example as some players may think a lack of posting is a scumtell because they are scared of being lynched.

Gale Wing Srock: leaning town
Scumhunting is pretty good, was a bit surprised that Gale did not notice/fully read the previous mod's post about one of the races that served B'a'll Svatem. Considering the whole game is based around the conflict it made sense (at least to me) that the mod would have chosen races like the Makyop (created using failed blood/dark magic, meaning they would be evil) for the scum.

Willowmeadow: null/VERY slight scumread
Willowmeadow has not made enough posts for me to read, although I do believe Willow COULD be scum because of the "soon you will see nothing" post, it does not seem like something a town-oriented player would say. More content is needed, perhaps a prod is in order should we not hear from Willow for a while.

Not_Mafia: scum
seems to be afraid of posting a lot of content and only reacting to what others say. Have seen very little scumhunting from this one. That and the fact that he seems to want to jump on the biggest bandwagon WITHOUT giving a decent explanation makes me suspect that he is scum.

Soren: lean town
Soren has been scumhunting pretty well, explaining his vote just as well and also posting a decent amount of content.

BLOODKING: null
definitely needs a prod, only one post from this one that reveals NOTHING useful.

Persivul: town
decent scumhunting and points out inconsistencies in other players posts (not something a scum player would do as it could draw attention to themselves).

Malakittens: null
would like to see a bit more content before I can get a decent reading. I am eager to find out what Mala's "first" was though.

Independant Synergy: lean town
Independant Synergy has a decent list of reads with a reference list which he used to show why he reads each player as such. I have seen nothing scummy in his posts thus far.

BulletNLynchproof: town
BNP has not done anything that strikes me as odd or scummy and has a decent read list. He is also not afraid of drawing attention to himself, a quality I have explained earlier as being a town move IMO.

And finally, I am going to
VOTE: Not_Mafia
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:14 am

Post by kelbris »

Just as a word of warning, we are 2 votes away from lynching malakittens, so the next 2 voters have to be REALLY sure they want to lynch mala.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:27 am

Post by kelbris »

Also

@AlwaysInnocent the reason I like your scumhunting is because you are not afraid to enquire as to what people mean, trying to get more information as to what someone else is saying, sure you may do so by replying to other players posts then making your own complete ones (as BNP said) but it is still pretty good IMO. Also, I would say pretty darn sure, otherwise we could accidentally lynch town. However, that is up to the people voting.

@lane0168 no, I am not reading you as such for the vote itself, rather the fact that you think I actually MEANT the whole "not scared" stuff, if I were saying as you believe, I would not have used the " marks, which I use to denote something as being an example or something from a previous game of mine.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by kelbris »

I would have a guess that Mala is either a town Jailkeeper OR a Mafia Role Cop. The breadcrumb "first" tells me that they are the original of either role, if Mala is jailkeeper and we lynch, then the scum would get a jailkeeper on their side, likewise if Mala is a role cop, then we will get one on our side (not sure if they are informed until the original dies or not).
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by kelbris »

Speaking from experience, claiming VT in the first post is NOT a town-oriented move (was told this by other players in a previous game, I did it, turns out that since it can not be countered it is not good).

VOTE: malakittens
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by kelbris »

Malakittens is back at L-2.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by kelbris »

welcome to the game Albert.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:17 am

Post by kelbris »

I am going to
UNVOTE: malakittens

I will not however, vote for Persivul. Despite his recent posts (where he switched back to voting for me), I still see him as a town player.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:30 am

Post by kelbris »

My reason is that I saw no reason to continue to vote for malakittens. AI and BNP had jumped ship and went after persivul, Albert decided to go after Not_Mafia etc, this left only me and Independant Synergy. It was clear (at least to me) that that particular train of thought was dead, so I saw no reason to continue voting for malakittens.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:45 am

Post by kelbris »

After the last VC, here is what has changed.

Persivul has increased from 1 vote to 4
Soren has decreased from 1 vote to none
Malakittens has decreased from 5 votes to 1 (was 2 until I left)
Not_Mafia has one vote (Albert)

from this, it looks to me like the strongest wagon is the one on Persivul, one that I would rather not join simply because I still have a town read on Persivul and would rather not go against my own townreads. I could have voted for NM again but it seems like everyone has targeted Persivul, making it pointless. That is why I just unvoted.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:16 am

Post by kelbris »

What do you mean? I highly doubt I could convince the other players that he is not scum, considering we are only 3 hours away from the deadline.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:31 am

Post by kelbris »

In this situation, I will concede. However, if Persivul is in fact town, day 2 I will be going after you NM.

VOTE: Persivul
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:33 am

Post by kelbris »

Honestly, I am curious as to why you would vote for me AI, one minute you say your townread on Persivul is gone and then in your next post you decide to vote for me.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:54 am

Post by kelbris »

I have my reasons...I would rather not say them now in case it gives thescum any ideas on what to say should they come under scrutiny.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by kelbris »

Persivul is at L-1.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by kelbris »

We have less then an hour until the deadline. We need to make a decision NOW.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by kelbris »

I was wondering, are backups self-aware in this setup? Because if so, Persivul COULD be the backup Jailor, if so then the Jailkeeper claim is not as good. If not, then it is a decent claim unless someone counters.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by kelbris »

looks like day 1 could be a NL.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by kelbris »

well then, we got a lynch. And with 15 minutes on the clock too.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by kelbris »

nope, he dun got lynched. In face we went one vote OVER 7.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by kelbris »

Honestly, I would hold off on shooting NM. I am curious though, how are you confirmed town ABR? You claimed, that does not confirm anything. I would also like to say that we should be careful accepting ABR's backup role cop claim. It all depends on whether or not the backups are self-aware (I saw nothing in the setup about this, so unsure). If they are then it is feasible, otherwise, ABR could be bluffing. I will admit that I don't like the way ABR is constantly trying to get the vig to shoot NM.

I wonder though, why on Earth would ABR say not to use any abilities on Mala. Also, I am not sure who to vig/JK/RC. I don't mind being copped as it would help confirm my alignment.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by kelbris »

Also, just a thought, what if ABR is TRYING to get the vig to reveal themselves? That would be beneficial to the scum as it would tell them who to shoot tonight. As of right now they only know 2 PR's, Role Cop and JK. Knowing the vig would leave the town in a bad way since they would obviously aim for the vig tonight, eliminating one NK, OR they would eliminate the JK in order to allow the scum JK to take their place.

I read the setup, however there have been alterations. For all we know, the mo COULD be using one because of his "RP". Also, how are you oh-so-sure that Persivul will flip RC?

OK, that last post, REALLY rubs me the wrong way.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by kelbris »

We are back in action. Anyway

VOTE: ABR

He constantly pushed a NM lynch and said that he would not contribute unless NM was killed. He also claimed a role and said "after Persivul flipped," meaning he was certain that Persivul was scum. I suspect that ABR was constantly trying to shift the wagon to NM BECAUSE the two of them (ABR and Persivul) were scum together, concocting a plan to use Persivul to lure out the town roles, after all, sharky claimed JK AND was NKed by the scum.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by kelbris »

so far, the only one I can say with a small degree of certainty is scum is ABR. My other read on NM was WAY off the mark. Another reason I suspect ABR is because he was constantly trying to get the vig to reveal themselves by pressuring them to kill NM. IMO, a town-oriented player would NOT try to create a silly condition such as "kill this person or I refuse to contribute".
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:48 am

Post by kelbris »

The reason I suspected ABR was because of his irrational reaction to NM being in the game. Sure, he was not offering much in terms of content, however that does not mean that he is a definite lynch/NK. His little rant at the end of yesterday was also a non-town oriented post IMO, also, I suspect mala COULD be scum (hey, my initial suspect turned out to be town), claiming a VT does NOT instantly mean you are conftown as anyone can do so without fear of being CC'd, something I learnt the hard way in one of my previous games when I myself hinted at it). Something I noticed is that NM's posts are small no matter which side he is on and wanting to lynch a player just because of their play style not their alignment does seem a bit silly.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:30 am

Post by kelbris »

In post 471, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Kelbris, whats up? Is there a reason you are not answering my questions? Also, what is your read on Soren?

MOD
, can we clear the fact whether the backup PRs would know about their PR or not?

Sorry about that, been a bit busy yesterday with Christmas shopping and preparations. Anyway, back to the game at hand: I really have no idea who the scum rolecop is to be blatantly honest, however as I said in my previous post yesterday (IRL time, not IG time), I believed that Mala COULD be scum-a VT claim does not mean you are confirmed town, learnt that the hard way in a previous game where I played alongside ABR-in which he played quite differently on day 1, in which I crumbed VT in an early post. Also, I am confused. I thought we only had a Jailkeeper (which was shaky), how can BLOODKING be a jailor? Town roles are vig, jailkeeper and backup RC.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:31 am

Post by kelbris »

sorry, Sharky, not shaky.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:20 am

Post by kelbris »

Until the 2 people who voted on that page re-vote, you ain't dead yet. Read the mod's post, he can't access page 19.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:03 am

Post by kelbris »

I want to see more play from you first, see if you can redeem yourself or not rather then fall into what could potentially be a scumtrap. I DO agree with Gale however, you have played a bit oddly so far this game.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by kelbris »

Well...shit, didn't think Lane (Titus now) was the scum Rolecop. Whoever is the Vig, DO NOT reveal yourself like the other 2 PRs did otherwise we will lose our last PR and the scum will have a potential advantage. Looking over the wagons, the three people who were on both wagons were Bullet, Mala and Gale. I suggest that we look here for the scum. The scum now only have a goon whilst the town only have a vigilante and 5 VTs btw.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by kelbris »

sorry, 3 VTs. My mistake.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by kelbris »

yeah, I REALLY need to re-read the results, god damn it, sorry.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by kelbris »

Soren, you DO know that IS is a Hydra right? Seems to me like you are grasping at straws in an attempt to shift attention to IS. Bit of a slip there i'd say.

kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by kelbris »

I mean seriously, it is IN HIS SIGNATURE!!! That and also, even if he WERE scum, he is the LAST ONE, he would have no "partner" to agree with using your logic.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by kelbris »

The thing is, IMO it is NOT opportunistic, he is agreeing with someone else's logic and reading through your ISO that lead him to said conclusion-in other words, NOT a Scum claim. In regards to your lane/titus kill (assuming you ARE the vigilante), how is it telling if someone gets angry at the mod because they THOUGHT the mod had deleted part of their post. If I were in that position-town OR scum, I would have been annoyed too. When I ran a game, there were several TOWN players that got annoyed at me because they had to wait for VC/day-night transition-ergo, being annoyed at the mod for what you perceive is a mistake or tampering is NOT indicative of alignment.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by kelbris »

I am willing to concede, that hammer WAS terrible. @BNL I think you will find that in some games I am VI yet in others I am not. idk why, some games I just suck, some I don't. Out of the 3 remaining players (aside from myself), I suspect that IS is the scum, why? He was only on one wagon (the only one that was "in the bag, definitely last scum", Soren said it was a scum-claim, and he turned out to be town (much to my dismay because I followed a fellow town's read on him (and he was the only one aside from IS that did not ONCE vote for persivul-potentially meaning that the 2 are in fact scumbuddies. You could say that either mala or BNL were bussing but let's be honest, who would bus a scum PR on day 1?

VOTE: IS
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by kelbris »

Unfortunately, we can not have No Lynches via voting. It is rule 16 of the game.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:47 am

Post by kelbris »

Wow, I guess I shouldn't have made that post. Because NOW everyone else has stopped posting, lol.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by kelbris »

Kelbris reporting in *salutes the mod*
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:45 am

Post by kelbris »

Going to go ahead and claim now. I am a Vi hammered because i blindly and foolishly believed gales read. considering mala and BNL are conftown, that leaves my silly hammer and IS's opportunistic vote.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:33 am

Post by kelbris »

I would also like to point out that at the start of the game, IS said I was "too agreeable". I would also like to say that IS will most certainly need to be replaced since they failed to post within the allotted time (something I find hard to believe they did by accident since IS is a hydra).
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by kelbris »

I highly doubt that Mala is scum, like I said earlier scum would have no reason to want to bus day 1. ESPECIALLY since they know there is a chance that the Jailkeeper would be NKed or lynched, meaning it would be a waste to bus day 1 (speaking from past games, have NEVER from my memory seen scum bus day 1).
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:01 am

Post by kelbris »

What about that game makes you change your mala read? Mala was not in the game that the link took me to.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by kelbris »

I made a list of where we all stood during the various VCs throughout the game and my reads on each one. The first name is the player, second is where they had their vote. These VCs do not include the start of day ones where everyone is not voting.
VC 1
me: Willowmeadow
Mala: Soren
BNL: me
IS: lane0168
RVS phase, nothing much to say about these votes

VC2
IS: same as VC 1
me: Not_Mafia
BNL: Malakittens
Mala: Soren
IS sticks to his lane0168 vote, we were all voting for different people

VC3
Mala: same as VC2
me, IS and BNL: Mala
mala was only 2 votes away from being lynched, this is where she claimed VT, Albert and AI were also on the mala wagon and both were town

VC4 (end of day 1)
IS: lane0168
me, BNL and mala: persivul
Persivul made a post saying he was tired of how Mala was "lurking" at the time, this was because Mala was not invested in the game because of the "RP for VC" rule, which is why some of my posts seemed like they were done by a wizard or medieval individual. (Backup jailkeeper lynched, end of D1)

VC4
Mala and BNL: AlwaysInnocent
me: Albert
IS: not voting (as of this VC, AI was lynched and was VT)
nothing really telling here, sure Mala and BNL were on the AI wagon but they were just scumhunting as normal. Meanwhile I was sure Albert was scum because of his day 1 play and IS sat back and watched the whole thing go on.

VC5
mala: BNL
BNL, IS and myself: Soren (town vigilante got lynched, my stupid hammer based on Gale's read)
going over the posts from day 3 prior to my lynch of Soren, BNL said Soren was scum because he lynched AI on day 2, IS voted for Soren because "Wow, this game is in the bag.

Do I even need to catch up to the stuff I have been missing?
Looks like Soren is last scum.

Looking at his ISO its pretty null, and judging from everyone else and Gale analysis. Easy choice" and I voted for Soren because of Gale's readings and the fact that Soren seemed to be grasping at straws (to me before I realized all too late what Soren was referring to by IS's "scumslip" in the above message, that and Gale's reading.

VC6
mala and myself: IS
BNL and IS (now firebringer): not voting
the current VC. Not much to go on here.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by kelbris »

Well, on day 1 IS voteparked on lane0168 (for the whole day). I know I read him as town before, but what Soren said in response to my lnyching of him made me re-consider that. He is right when he said "what kind of town player does not read over the game." At the time I thought it was his "I am sure my PARTNER would agree" that Soren was referring to (2 scum left at that point), I realized only too late (after he revealed what he meant) that he was right. What kind of town player WOULD forgo reading through the game? A cocky one? Or SCUM.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by kelbris »

I ask you this, if I were scum, WHY would they sheep against me. The scum knows what PR (if any) each Scum member has, meaning they would not want to see one of their own lynched day 1, as that would prevent the scum from using said ability or at the very least meaning they are one member down, which in a game with 3 kills per day (assuming all 3 kills work), means they have a 1/3 chance of one of them being killed, sheeping a scum as a fellow scum would only improve town's chances of winning by reducing the amount of correct kills they need to make.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 am

Post by kelbris »

I have no intention on voting for you Mala. I have already said that I don't believe you are scum.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:21 am

Post by kelbris »

True, but how does that help our current situation?
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by kelbris »

gg everyone.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by kelbris »

honestly? IDK, was a bit off my game, considering I dropped off the grid for around 8 months or so, guess I just forgot how to play properly. Sorry bout that.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by kelbris »

No worries, unlike IS with his slip about "not needing to read the game" it made sense to me (and Soren it turned out) that anyone who says stuff like that is at the least not town-oriented and at the worst is scum.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by kelbris »

I was wondering, is it common for scum to bus day 1? Because tbh IS not being on the initial wagon and being the only remaining player (beside me, mala and BNL) that had not been involved in a scumlynch. If it is common, then I won't use it in the future, if not then I might.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by kelbris »

Also, @mod you forgot to give access to the old dead PT and the new Mafia PT. Just thought I would let you know.

The only dead PT I know about is the one I linked:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64670

Mafia PTs
---------------
Original:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64496

New one created when Titus replaced in due to access issues:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64720
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by kelbris »

Thanks, sorry bout that. Thought there was another dead PT, seemed a bit small compared to previous games I have been in.

Return to “Completed Open Games”