Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 725, Passionate Storm wrote:VOTE: Taly

Was me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Taly

Making it legal.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Taly »

Today has been a rollercoaster in emotions for me, not game related. X_X

I can understand that Wickan has been busy and stuff; but the fact that he just started posting - still pushing for me - when Titus misrepped me and ABR is now switching his vote onto me - this looks dangerous; I can't see all of them being town anymore at this point because this looks like a set-up almost. I believe there's at least 1, maybe 2 scum here.

Then there's ABR's voting... Which I'm still trying to wrap my head around and I'm failing.

In post 702, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus stop derailing wagons.

VOTE: Talah

You tell Titus to stop derailing wagons... Yet your vote-change puts Wickan back to L-3...

In post 703, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Taly

Was the talah vote a mistake? Tbh, I don't understand how people confuse us.

In post 705, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Wickan

And you switch back to Wickan after the VCA.... Yeah, I'm not understanding the thought process here.

In post 715, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wickan is ballsy if he's scum.

Best move for his survival would be to join a main wagon, not hold out.

VOTE: Taly

You ponder the possibility of Wickan being scum; yet remove him from being the top wagon to keep him alive, while jumping onto the wagon he's pushing?

In post 721, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Better than getting lynched D1.

Yeah... This sounds survivalistic, which doesn't look town-motivated....

But ABR, I'm willing to hear about your vote on me.

>>>>

I kind of like the exchange of Titus in questioning ABR... But I'm still wary of them both.

Wickan putting SP in the "not voting" margin without even acknowledging his ISO on him doesn't sit well with me.

>

Johnny, I feel like the Wickan wagon is dying... Which feels incredibly weird since I'm doubting that possible scum is bussing Wickan now. :igmeou: Especially since I put him to L-1 and now my wagon is taking a leap by people I've suspected.

Are you good with the Titus wagon now?

Her switch onto me just almost confirms my suspicions - I feel like a Titus flip would be more helpful in seeing than Wickans at this point.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Titus
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Nope. Heavy meta reads and picking on word usage is an interesting but unconvincing way to vote, and Titus hasn't really done anything this game that looks scummy. Unless you think you have something?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 729, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Nope. Heavy meta reads and picking on word usage is an interesting but unconvincing way to vote, and Titus hasn't really done anything this game that looks scummy. Unless you think you have something?

A lot of her posts ring to me as scummy; and I'm not on the Titus wagon for heavy meta reads or even that much of RCs reasoning. (Tbh, I've been in several games with Titus and I can never say that there's a definitive playstyle in her meta, I'm going off what I think is scum here.)

My original push on Titus; I listed and picked apart why I had problems with her responses.

I'm really distrustful of the positioning on the wagons here. I put Wickan to L-1, he gets unvoted, I respond to Titus who said that nobody could articulate Wickan-scum, I did - she misrepped me and still hasn't even replied to me on my responses to her 'accusation' and now my wagon is actually going places with really unexplained votes.

This is all after I think thoroughly on the possibilities of Wickan, SP, and Titus being scum and me saying of how I don't entirely trust the Wickan wagon because it has both scum and townreads I hold on i.

None of the interactions with me here feel genuine, if anything - it feels like this was planned.

Wickans wagon is being unvoted a lot; are you still content on staying there? You haven't said a lot on why Wickan is scum himself.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

The boy looks like scum. He pushes Bells for things that other people (Example: Me) are also doing, but talks around it when I bring up similarities. He looks like he's doing the Bells vote-park thing right now, finding people he knows he can vote but probably won't get lynched. His attitude right now is a perfect indication of that: Unwilling to vote fucking anyone.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by talah »

Egh, I'm sorta here. Please stop voting obvtown Taly.

Update FMHPOV (Titus you'll appreciate that) on the events since I last looked at things.

I catch Simple Plan in a really weak catch-up which was, imo, rehashed content from what other players (ie me) had already said regarding ABR. Simple Plan uses that to call ABR town, sheeping my own weak town-lean. I gave ABR some faith in that read, apparently SP thinks the same noted events are worth the same level of faith/gamble I had, minus the sheep. (The ABR sheep I made was on Ice, iirc).

I think that's a scumslip and ask for votes. Johnny and Titus follow me on to the Simple Plan wagon. Titus says she'll support any ABR or talah push. At some point ABR abandons his push on Ice, and joins the Wickan wagon, without much explanation. (I believe I asked him why, don't believe he responded.) Ice wagon evaporates. ABR had been sheeping Titus on Ice originally.

Titus doesn't vote Wickan off the back of ABR's vote, but when ABR votes Taly, she sheeps onto that for some reason instead of pushing back on Ice.
Like literally any semblance of anyone scumreading Ice disappeared with no reason and I can't even remember why, aside from the reasoning and reassessment I myself made, he was being scumread in the first place. But it seems to revolve around Titus / ABR? I have no fucking idea.

In the meantime RC is playing a very measured game, not sure if this is scum or town and don't particularly intend to tempt fate by pushing there - but the read on Titus I want to say feels more town than scum just because of its greyness and lack of intent. There's a caution and a gutread and a meta-read, and there have been several strong statements which I don't mind at all. I think the read is wrong.

I also think ABR could be scum.

UNVOTE: Simple Plan
VOTE: Wickan

L-....2?

Seriously, fuck lynching Taly. Wickan you made your bed.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by talah »

Also Taly I don't like your Titus scumread over Wickan. Me as town wants to keep her in the game despite my own misgivings.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by talah »

So yeah this is hella confusing for me. GG scumteam.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 732, talah wrote:Egh, I'm sorta here. Please stop voting obvtown Taly.

Update FMHPOV (Titus you'll appreciate that) on the events since I last looked at things.

I catch Simple Plan in a really weak catch-up which was, imo, rehashed content from what other players (ie me) had already said regarding ABR. Simple Plan uses that to call ABR town, sheeping my own weak town-lean. I gave ABR some faith in that read, apparently SP thinks the same noted events are worth the same level of faith/gamble I had, minus the sheep. (The ABR sheep I made was on Ice, iirc).

I think that's a scumslip and ask for votes. Johnny and Titus follow me on to the Simple Plan wagon. Titus says she'll support any ABR or talah push. At some point ABR abandons his push on Ice, and joins the Wickan wagon, without much explanation. (I believe I asked him why, don't believe he responded.) Ice wagon evaporates. ABR had been sheeping Titus on Ice originally.

Titus doesn't vote Wickan off the back of ABR's vote, but when ABR votes Taly, she sheeps onto that for some reason instead of pushing back on Ice.
Like literally any semblance of anyone scumreading Ice disappeared with no reason and I can't even remember why, aside from the reasoning and reassessment I myself made, he was being scumread in the first place. But it seems to revolve around Titus / ABR? I have no fucking idea.

In the meantime RC is playing a very measured game, not sure if this is scum or town and don't particularly intend to tempt fate by pushing there - but the read on Titus I want to say feels more town than scum just because of its greyness and lack of intent. There's a caution and a gutread and a meta-read, and there have been several strong statements which I don't mind at all. I think the read is wrong.

L-....2?

This is a terrible, terrible, terrible post.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I just catched up

I will come here and share my insights about whats happening here at night. I'm in a hurry right now. but I'm happy with my titus vote atm
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by talah »

In post 735, RadiantCowbells wrote:

L-....2?

fite me at pax
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by talah »

oh that was a good post from me
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by talah »

In post 735, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a terrible, terrible, terrible post.

Do tell
and please lynch me to put me out of my misery.

tia
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by talah »

I just want to menation that this quote of RC was me fucking up an edit:
(I'm bolding and highlighting what I typed, sry it was in-quote)
In post 737, talah wrote:
In post 735, RadiantCowbells wrote:

L-....2?

fite me at pax

challenge stands, however :D
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by talah »

In post 735, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a terrible, terrible, terrible post.

Also it's a fucking fantastic wrap-up of the current situation as far as I'm concerned..
Saying "OY ITS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE (X3) POST)"
Is actually a bit bewildering and I'd like to know why the hell you think it's so terrible.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by ICEninja »

We have enough people saying Wickan is scummy to lynch him, but it seems to be damn near impossible to actually get people to commit to his wagon. This feels like a wagon on scum, when scum doesn't really want to bus much.

I don't hate Titus votes, but I think it's time to lynch. SP looks useless, I'm done waiting for him to catch up. We have 30 pages.

It's time to lynch Wickan.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by talah »

If I was scum I would have bussed him 20 pages ago and probably while 72h daychat was happening presuming it actually existed.

Anywhoo, fuck this noise, he won't even vote his own counterwagon, let's get a lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 743, talah wrote:If I was scum I would have bussed him 20 pages ago and probably while 72h daychat was happening presuming it actually existed.

Anywhoo, fuck this noise, he won't even vote his own counterwagon, let's get a lynch.

No you wouldn't. That's silly.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Him not voting either of his two counterwagons is actually a point in his favor.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by talah »

In post 745, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Him not voting either of his two counterwagons is actually a point in his favor.

No actually it isn't.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by talah »

Because town naturally do that.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by talah »

What happened to your read on Ice anyway, ABR?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 734, talah wrote:So yeah this is hella confusing for me. GG scumteam.

You me Wickan ABR are town. That's the answer.

I am willing to vote anywhere not in those 4 names.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”