Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I at least get to die before that happens so I'm not too worried about it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 774, Lucky2u wrote:Also I'm not going to hammer you until I've heard more from Vedith. I'd also like to see Soren post just to prove he isn't on scum Vedith's team either (or he could just end the game here and I wouldn't have to try too much)

At least you get to blame the game on CN if he's badtown voting.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

its always a priority of mine not to be blamed for a town loss.

Hey ETL! Since you are in the dead thread saying something along the lines of "I can't believe lucky was actually town" can you kindly send me some psychic vibes on who to pick here?
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 746, Lucky2u wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NOT JUST SUPPORT THEM AND LYNCH YOU FOR THE WIN?

You know me better than to think I would take word so easily!
You saying that you will vote Lucky instead of me and you actually doing it are 2 different things. The fact that you are waiting for Soren to vote me says it all to be fair lol.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Vedith »

*Ash, not yourself. xD
I claim scum \o/
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:36 am

Post by Chaotic Neutrality »

We have scum. Either way it's confirmed by the alignment card claim that Hinduragi is scum. He didn't even know he was claiming scum (poor guy) but I'm pretty confident given that nobody's hammered him that he is indeed part of the Mafia team.
There is no good or evil. There is only fun and boring.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

"Either way it's confirmed" - How is it confirmed either way? Explain that to me. How is a mistake vs. scumslip confirming a card claim?

"Pretty confident" my ass. Just 3 pages ago I was one of your strongest townreads and you were buddying the shit out of me.

You've wanted to vote me ever since I cc'd your buddy and there's nothing that will change your mind. That much is pretty clear along with how quick you were to place your vote on me in potential LyLo. The only thing that's "confirmed" is that you've now put all your cards in this basket and now it's up to the remaining two town to either vote your buddy or vote me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 774, Lucky2u wrote:I'd also like to see Soren post just to prove he isn't on scum Vedith's team either

After CN's latest reply, if Soren is actually scum, I will quite literally shit bricks from the mindfuck that has been thrust upon me.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Lucky2u »

can I vote both of you?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Soren »

In post 737, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 735, Soren wrote:What is this cop of all trades you keep mentioning about Hindu? I don't see it in the role list.

1-shot cop of all the alignments or something like that. It's down the list.
I don't see it. Show me.
In post 740, Vedith wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 17, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Vedith

Flash wagon go.

Rushing day 1 (Ash's first post) Scum points for Lucky

In post 22, Hinduragi wrote:Lucky wagon is bad and you should feel bad.

Comments like this protect Lucky - Lucky scum points
Lets look into this more.

In post 25, Hinduragi wrote:Nope but he has the least chances of being scum based on what I know. I'm not starting the flash wagon on him lol.

In post 27, Hinduragi wrote:Of his 3 cards, he chose the mafia one to discard. It's likely the other two are anti-mafia. My first set of cards was mafia, town, town. My next set was town, town, town. It's likely he didn't get more than two. He's more likely to be town however small those odds may be. I'm starting the wagon on someone else because of that knowledge.

In post 27, Hinduragi wrote:Of his 3 cards, he chose the mafia one to discard. It's likely the other two are anti-mafia.
My first set of cards was mafia, town, town.
My next set was town, town, town. It's likely he didn't get more than two. He's more likely to be town however small those odds may be. I'm starting the wagon on someone else because of that knowledge.

Off the bat, he is defending him as not likely scum... (Lets also look at the bolded part... The only person to receive 2 sets of cards). - A lot of scum points for Lucky

In post 41, Hinduragi wrote:Suzune, I'll forgive you for that because you just got in here and there's a ton of noise. We wagon Vedith now.

He was desperate to get the attention away from Lucky - More scum points

In post 58, Hinduragi wrote:First person to dayvig vedith gets my unlynchable gift tonight. I promise.

However, knowledge of a dayvig straight here. Points for Soren as partner still. Scum points for Soren

In post 78, Hinduragi wrote:LOOOL

Unvote; Vote: Lucky2u

GOT 'EM.

This is what confuses me, he does a complete 180 on Lucky... o.0

In post 99, Hinduragi wrote:Soren I don't like of all the people here mostly because of her defense of vedith but it's likely she just doesn't understand statistics.

What kind of comment is this? It's fence sitting. Scum points for Soren

In post 121, Hinduragi wrote:cky's town. That tree isn't even worth barking up anymore.

Scum points for Lucky

In post 126, Hinduragi wrote:Jesus Christ, Lucky, if I didn't think you were town, I would vote the shit out of you. You pop up at the exact scummiest moments possible.

I mean, look at this shit. XD

In post 161, Hinduragi wrote:P.S. Dayvig gummybears. I want to see the flip.

Asking for the dayvig on someone who won't argue with him or make him look bad, the most inactive.

In post 162, Hinduragi wrote:Actually I just ISO'd aphix and I'd say he's a great shot too given that he hasn't said shit during the entire game.

In post 163, Hinduragi wrote:Actually I don't like the chances of that. Gummybears is the way to go.

Swaps, tehn swaps straight back, probably for the reason I just stated.

In post 231, Hinduragi wrote:Hey, you're both town so try to keep the back and forth small here.

He knew they were town, because he's scum

In post 243, Hinduragi wrote:Oh, fuck you. Fuck you so hard.

Unvote; Vote: Soren

Major scum points for Lucky, and town points for Soren.

In post 297, Hinduragi wrote:
What are the chances scum are a super minority in this game

I don't understand this comment? It would only suit him being a solo scum, but it makes no sense for town to say at all.

In post 343, Hinduragi wrote:BOOM. Ok, so obvkill on me probably. Don't even care. Gj whoever blocked w/e. I'm not claiming but I am here to say, and confidently I might add since we got the psychotrooper, that Chaotic Neutrality is Not Guilty.

What makes me laugh here... He tries to cover his back for if there was a watcher/tracker! It's obvious that he attacked CN, and it's obvious that I protected CN at this stage.

In post 395, Hinduragi wrote:If we're lynching liars, I'm more inclined to lynch you as half of your post was lying when you stated why you thought she was scum. Vigging against the consensus being entirely wrong.

Empty threat, no follow up - Scum points for Lucky

In post 403, Hinduragi wrote:If you both weren't being stubborn, you'd see the other is probtown. This is dumb.

ETL/Soren/Lucky, leaving me CN/vedith. Not liking CN honestly. ISO him and you'll see. Calling for Soren lynch, no vote. Still going off it today. Why? Because vigshot. "if it helps im not guilty" yes, but I think you're likely third party without a kill and don't want to participate in this game anymore.

Vote: CN

Votes CN even though got a read on "Not Mafia"...

In post 416, Hinduragi wrote:
I'm pretty much a universal townread, vedith. That's why.

No idea where this come from... It's scum being too confident.

In post 424, Hinduragi wrote:I really doubt Lucky is scum and you've pretty much ignored it while you two went at it and argued semantics over "false conftown card claims = lying mafia" and "argument is dumb so must be scum".

Defending Lucky... Again... Scum points Lucky.

In post 428, Hinduragi wrote:Don't know about this. Only Lucky-scum truly trying to actively hunt other alignments would say this and that means he thought his hammer was genuinely helpful.

Lucky has had a ton of scummy things but his play as a whole feels very atypical of scum play.

I'm not sure if I need to go on, as I'm confident Lucky is the scum partner...

In post 475, Hinduragi wrote:If there is a team of 2, that means it's in Soren/ETL, my top two town reads.

In post 538, Hinduragi wrote:Agreed. But Lucky is scummy as shit in the way he pops in and responds so selectively with so little content at moments where a lot of dicussion is taking place. See above.

In post 583, Hinduragi wrote:And you, vedith. You're just an asshole sometimes. Yet you still chose town. At least be MAN ENOUGH to pick scum and THEN call me an idiot. But NO, you wanted to be on my side.

Starts to act nice to me when he's scared of being lycnhed

In post 584, Hinduragi wrote:If I'm going to be lynched, just do it. JUST END IT. For Christ's sake. I just want a NL at this point.

If this is how it ends, so be it. My people know that I tried in this game.

Only scum say "lych me"...

In post 606, Hinduragi wrote:Don't think vedith or lucky are happening today because I don't want to vote either at this stage of the game.

Lets fast forward to today...
I say my roles (It's 100% obvious I am JOAT) and this is the response.

In post 670, Hinduragi wrote:here and don't want to say anything more until CN posts. Details to follow.

In post 672, Hinduragi wrote:FTR, still waiting on CN. We aren't voting until then. Don't let scum convince you to do otherwise. This is almost certainly LyLo for us.

So a few things here.
No question on me straight away. As a "JOAT" himself, wouldn't that strike instantly?
Looks to me to be debating to throw Lucky under the bus or not.. Since my post says that I think it's either Ash or Lucky (or both).
He says most likely LyLo, basically saying that he knows there is 2 left.

In post 677, Hinduragi wrote:He has not formally claimed but has hinted at it. I want him to clarify it exactly as it is.

Apparently saying that I both roleblocked and healed is only hinting...

In post 684, Hinduragi wrote:No I didn't, you fucker. Specifically because I WANTED to lull you into a bad fakeclaim that one of us already had the role for. I knew it. I'm the JOAT. I took no action last night because I NL'd specifically to see if you fucks would make a kill and confirm my theory on whether we had no killing 3rd party or killing mafia. I knew it all along. I fakecrumbed Cop of all trades both to draw a NK or force scum into making a NK out of fear of results. I also did so because there's no way in hell I'm giving you my real role as crumbs SPECIFICALLY so you'd do something like this, thinking JOAT isn't a role anyone's drawn. (see: Soren/CN thought I may've been JOAT yesterday so there's no way they had the role)

"Mentions trying to draw your NK"]
I'm fairly sure scum are screwed and they know as such.

Pretty much yeah. I feel really good about this game.
I haven't claimed but my role is more than meets the eye so I'm fairly sure we can get some info from it.
I would rather everyone go into a NL behaving without the knowledge of the rest of the town as to what may and may not give up information.

OH YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THIS COMING

In post 685, Hinduragi wrote:NO DONT CLAIM

This is after he has seen my JOAT claim... Still no vote.

And to end the day

In post 689, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah, it's
SAULUS
. The ONLY card in that deck that's unique and ALWAYS starts off as town hence why it confirms me as town. I already claimed my result. I breadcrumbed Saulus far far before in D1 or such when I was telling you all I had a card that confirms me as town.

In post 694, Hinduragi wrote:Oh fuck me. It's fucking Judas, not Saulus. Fuck me in the ass.

Overall, it's evident that Ash is scum, and Lucky is his partner.
I'm off to bed, I'll let Ash cry over this evidence. :cool:
This entire thing is forced and you just giving scum points for certain posts. But serves no real analysis. Nice try though scum.
In post 758, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:At this point I think it's worthwhile to lynch Hinduragi and get him on the towns side. When he's L-1 he can out the scum team so when we hammer him he wins with us.

Sound good? Good.

VOTE: Hinduragi

L-1 out the scum team now before they hammer and NK you
He didn't choose that card as his role :facepalm:
Plus if he chosed it for his role card I don't think he learns who the mafia's are since he doesn't have factional communication.
This is very bad, like holy shit dude. Putting him at L-1 when you didn't even bother to read the game and setup at a potential lylo stage.
In post 780, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:We have scum. Either way it's confirmed by the alignment card claim that Hinduragi is scum. He didn't even know he was claiming scum (poor guy) but I'm pretty confident given that nobody's hammered him that he is indeed part of the Mafia team.
You do know that Judas is aligned with town right?
The hell are you doing in this game.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Soren »

So Lucky is pretty town for not hammering Hindu.
And CN claimed scum with Vedith.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Open spoiler and scroll down.
Spoiler: Role List
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Watcher
Tracker
Tracker
Cop
Cop
Cop Lover
Seer
Seer
FBI Agent
Doctor
Doctor
Roleblocker
Jailkeeper
Bodyguard
Vigilante
One-shot Vigilante
One-shot Dayvig
One-shot Dayvig
Compulsive Childkiller (if any Innocent Child is revealed, the Childkiller must immediately dayvig that player)
Bulletproof Townie
Supersaint
One-shot Paranoid Gun Owner
Mason
Mason
Mason
Mason
Mason Doctor
Mason Lover
Lover
Lover
Lover
Jack-of-all-trades (One Roleblock, One Cop, One Doctor)
Vengeful Townie
Retired Werewolf Hunter
Retired Marine (Immune to Serial Killer kills)
Miller
Hirsute Townie (Investigates as Werewolf)
Evangelistic Townie (Investigates as Cult)
Tentacled Townie (Investigates as Alien)
Watchlisted Townie (Investigates as Serial Killer)
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Townie (Universal Miller)
Black Goo (Town; anyone who targets it with an action becomes Cult)
Ascetic Townie
Private Investigator (Gets result "Cult" or "Not Cult")
Gravedigger (Shows up as targeting all nightkilled players to Trackers and Watchers on night of said players' deaths)
Nymphomaniac (Compulsively chooses a Lover on Night 1; NOT part of pre-existing Lover groups unless united by N1 choice)
One-shot Governor
One-shot Unlynchable Townie
Town Godfather
Innocent Child
Hider
Enabler
Treestump
Conspiracy Theorist (Gets result "Alien" or "Not Alien"; investigates as "Alien")
Conspiracy Theorist (Gets result "Alien" or "Not Alien"; investigates as "Alien")
One-shot Kingmaker
Weak Jailkeeper
Bloodhound (Gets result "Town" or "Not town")
Vanilla Cop (VTs, basic Werewolves and Mafia Goons are Vanilla)
Hero (If a King tries to execute you, the King dies instead)
Tourist (Compulsively targets someone every night. No effect)
Nurse (If a Town Doctor dies, you inherit their power)
One-shot Commuter
Cop-of-all-Trades (One-shot Cop, One-shot Seer, One-shot FBI Agent, One-shot Conspiracy Theorist, One-shot Private Investigator)

One-shot Gladiator (Target two players at night; if both alive at daybreak, they are the only two lynch candidates that day)
Lynchbait (If you are lynched, any and all Lynchers immediately win)
Psychiatrist (Target someone each night, if they are an SK they will become a Vanilla Townie)
Reloader (Target someone each night, if they have previously used a one-shot ability they regain their shot)
Fruit Vendor (Target someone each night. They will be told that they received fruit)
Parrot Role (Target someone each night. If they have an active ability, you use that ability on them)
Judas
Saulus
One-shot Townie (If alive at the start of Day 2, turns into a Survivor)
Underdog (When the first Day death occurs, adopts the alignment of the dead player. Starts as Survivor)
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Tracker
Mafia Doctor
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Lover
Mafia Seer
Mafia One-shot Dayvig
Mafia One-shot Governor
Mafia Strongman
Mafia Reflexive Doctor (protects anyone who targets them)
Hirsute Goon
Mafia Cupid (Targets player Night 1; all OTHER players who targeted same player become Lovers with target)
Alpha Goon (essentially a named goon)
Mafia Compulsive Hider
Mafia Fruit Vendor
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Alpha Werewolf
Werewolf Roleblocker
Werewolf One-shot Bulletproof
Werewolf Cop
Werewolf Mason
Werewolf Watcher
Werewolf FBI Agent
Ninja Werewolf
Werewolf One-shot PGO
Werewolf Miller (investigates as Mafia)
Werewolf Supersaint
Werewolf Godfather (essentially a named werewolf)
Werewolf Gravedigger
Wereparrot
Alien One-shot Unlynchable
Alien Prober (targets one player; target is roleblocked and Prober gets investigation result of "Werewolf" or "Not werewolf")
Alien Vanillaiser
Alien Silencer
Bulletproof Alien Lover
Alien Psychotrooper (While alive, all cops with 'guilty/not guilty' format results are Insane)
Alien Mass Redirector (Once per game, choose a player at night. All actions are redirected to that player that night, making the Psychomagnet essentially a 1-Shot Lightning Rod-izer)
Alien Bloodsucker (Treestump someone at night. No Alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night that you do this)
Alien Sympathiser (If there are Aliens in the game, you are an Alien goon. If there are no other Aliens, you are a VT.)
Survivor
Compulsive Bodyguard Survivor
Survivor Mason
Lyncher (target to the left; or on forum: target above in playerlist; or on skype/chat: target chosen randomly from all other players)
Lyncher (target to the right; or on forum: target below in playerlist; or on skype/chat: target chosen randomly from all other players)
Serial Killer (Two-shot Bulletproof)
Serial Killer (Immune to Mafia kills)
Serial Killer (Immune to Werewolf kills)
Serial Killer (Immune to Alien & Replicant kills)
One-shot Cult Recruiter
Cult One-shot Goomaker (Once per game, at night, target someone to make them take on Black Goo ability)

And yeah, I'd say that's a fair summary of what's gone on so far in this game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Right now you're actually the only one that this game depends on Soren.

Lucky knows I'm not the lynch today because these two are basically scumclaiming vs me. From his viewpoint, I'm either a solo team or they're screwed because vedith is painting me with him. If I'm a solo team, I would've never cc'd so I have to be town in that case. If I'm with someone else, it has to be you and that makes no sense that two people are appealing to someone's buddy to hammer him in a LyLo.

From your viewpoint, if I'm solo, I would've never cc'd so I have to be town in that case. If I'm with someone else, it has to be Lucky. The funny thing is vedith fucked up and started accusing you at first as well before he realized his mistake and started appealing back to you once he realized lucky didn't look good.

I was actually starting to think vedith might be solo until CN came back and showed his true colors.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Soren »

Ohhhh. I kept looking at the list with the role pms.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Soren »

Which has some roles skipped out.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...There's a list with the role pm's?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Soren »

VOTE: Vedith
Let's lynch scum.

pedit: scroll down and there is a link
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... ia/RolePMs
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, I see what you mean now. That was the original Great Idea Mafia.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Game's in your hands, Lucky. No pressure bro.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Thanks...

Proving I'm not Hindu partner btw
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Vedith... Now that you know I'm not Hindu's partner. Give me a reason not to lynch you.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Here is my thought flow... We are in LyLo, that's a guaranteed fact.

Vedith scum would only have claimed a popular role if he had a partner and was looking to end the game today. By PoE that has to be CN. Solo scum Vedith wouldn't risk being cc'd today.

Scum Hindu has the same issue, if he is solo and his cc works he is screwed tomorrow so he has to have a partner and by PoE that is soren.

I now have two guaranteed partner possibilities. So I can look into soren and CN to see who I like more there...
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Lucky2u »

When I consider CN into this, his attempt to get Hindu lynched today seems super sketchy. I like him the least out of the four of you on the scum scale. Vedith does seem forced today with regards to linking me and Hindu. But my gut started today with him telling the truth.

Hindu... He fumbles the cop role mechanic yesterday and fumbles his alignment claim yesterday. I'm not sure if two bad claims mean genuine town foolishness or just super bad fake claiming scum. Linking him with soren, soren may be my strongest town read right now.

Soren and CN, have either of you claimed? If not you should go ahead and do so. This is clearly LyLo as I've pointed out.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Lucky2u »

After the game whoever is scum needs to tell me why kill ETL if you weren't going to mislynch me today...
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Tbqh I was leaning towards lynching you yesterday but I wanted to NL because we needed to check our bases. Definitely a good thing we did. The ETL kill was dumb as fuck.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”