TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:38 am

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

In post 674, pignash wrote:
In post 665, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Pig, why are you voting Kop and why is it suddenly okay to put them at L-1?

I was on the wagon yesterday and wanted to see the flip. He seemed me immediately onto Kim scummily day 1 and he's role fishing today.

But why did you go from advising people to unvote, to putting Kop at L-1 so suddenly?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Kop:
Oh wow for some reason I misread 4 into 2. Sorry about that.
I've already said what it's about and if I'm actually accurate with my thoughts I'm pretty sure someone else will see it too in case I die. I don't want to distract from your wagon. I'm not necessarily in a hurry, but I don't want to have another no-lynch.
At the start of today you said you understood why the wagon on you had to happen. Where did that attitude go?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@TheMan: did you maybe miss my question? I'd like to know what your current thoughts on Kop are.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Kop »

Because it was right on the deadline, I didn't want a no lynch. We don't have that rush right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:49 am

Post by pignash »

In post 675, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:But why did you go from advising people to unvote, to putting Kop at L-1 so suddenly?

Because I miscounted and thought he was L-1 already. The hammer there would have been bad and not netted town much information.

Now that we know where we're at a quickhammer would be scummy, we can get kops last reads or leave the wagon.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:51 am

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

Wanderer, I'm lost in this game, I need to reread to get my barrings back but currently don't have time. So as of now my eyes glaze over whenever I look at this thread. When it comes to Kop the best I can say is I don't think lynching them would be a bad idea. They're flailing and just threatened which is bad on paper but in practice so far I've seen be just as likely from town. Also in keeping with yesterday I'm torn on what to think of the wagon, some people look opportunistic but I'm starting to see the argument that it's suspicious they've survived this long at all.

@Kop can you give a read list?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Kop »

BBMolla - I've already stated my thoughts on him, I am scum reading it, whether it be role fishing or not, there was simply no reason to come out with that soft claim. No need. It brought unnecessary attention onto himself. I was willing to reach a compromise to allow him to prove his claim, but with The Man bringing up what he did about Skybird then it put more doubts onto what I think of him.

Wanderer - I wasn't paying that much attention to what she says, but then with the day two antics on how she handled herself, she started to worry me, she accused me of fence sitting, but then she did it herself withholding herself and not willing to commit fully to whatever reservations she had.

Pignash - He was on my wagon day one, fair point, it was a bad vote, but I'd already stated I was happy my vote to be there and had no other thoughts to put towards it. Now a lot has gone on since the start of day two, he hasn't been able to comment on any of it, but join my wagon again when it's making steam.

Davesaz - Same as Pignash, he hasn't contributed to anything since start of day two, other than go after me.

If I had a lynching order. It would be -

1) Wanderer
2) Davesaz
3) Pignash

I've already put my two townish reads out there. The rest are null.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Kop »

In post 681, Kop wrote:BBMolla - I've already stated my thoughts on him, I am scum reading it, whether it be role fishing or not, there was simply no reason to come out with that soft claim. No need. It brought unnecessary attention onto himself. I was willing to reach a compromise to allow him to prove his claim, but with The Man bringing up what he did about Skybird then it put more doubts onto what I think of him.

Wanderer - I wasn't paying that much attention to what she says, but then with the day two antics on how she handled herself, she started to worry me, she accused me of fence sitting, but then she did it herself withholding herself and not willing to commit fully to whatever reservations she had.

Pignash - He was on my wagon day one, fair point, it was a bad vote, but I'd already stated I was happy my vote to be there and had no other thoughts to put towards it. Now a lot has gone on since the start of day two, he hasn't been able to comment on any of it, but join my wagon again when it's making steam.

Davesaz - Same as Pignash, he hasn't contributed to anything since start of day two, other than go after me.

1) Wanderer
2) Davesaz
3) Pignash

Taking out BBMolla and Skybird out of the list, as the both of them can prove over night, going into day three, and if neither can provide any result to what they are, then that top 3 list will change.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:44 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 681, Kop wrote:

This is grade A bullshit. I was actually ready to move off of you, until you started going after BBMolla and then bringing up Skybird. As I said before, if someone softs in this setup, the only town move is to ignore it. I have been actively hunting scum, by
not
participating in the "which one is lying" debate and watching out for who does try to push that. You aren't the only one I have my eyes on, but we have limited time.

Even if you're town, which I seriously doubt, I strongly believe your flip is the most revealing one we can get today.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Kop »

In post 683, davesaz wrote:
In post 681, Kop wrote:

This is grade A bullshit. I was actually ready to move off of you, until you started going after BBMolla and then bringing up Skybird. As I said before, if someone softs in this setup, the only town move is to ignore it. I have been actively hunting scum, by
not
participating in the "which one is lying" debate and watching out for who does try to push that. You aren't the only one I have my eyes on, but we have limited time.

Even if you're town, which I seriously doubt, I strongly believe your flip is the most revealing one we can get today.

We've got 4 days. And I've already stated that I am willing to compromise.

What are your reads so far?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:04 am

Post by davesaz »

My reads were in .
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 655, Frozen Angel wrote:That BBmola move was scummy for another matter : this can be a scum trying to hunt pr's

but we can have more than 1 investigative roles here. and I can count that as a bulletproof claim. or even a doctor trying to wifom .

there are lots of possibilities about that claim. I really don't see a town perspective for pushing that spot which can lead to a mass claim.

We are playing an open setup. Do you understand what that means?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 671, Wanderer-nl wrote:
I'm actually having more issues with dave's vote then with pignash's but I don't think there's enough time left in this day to talk about it so I'm saving that.

Why do you have a problem with my vote? I think you failed to notice that my vote was already on Kop, days ago. I revoted for emphasis.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 686, Skybird wrote:
In post 655, Frozen Angel wrote:That BBmola move was scummy for another matter : this can be a scum trying to hunt pr's

but we can have more than 1 investigative roles here. and I can count that as a bulletproof claim. or even a doctor trying to wifom .

there are lots of possibilities about that claim. I really don't see a town perspective for pushing that spot which can lead to a mass claim.

We are playing an open setup. Do you understand what that means?

lol I was thinking its a normal game! :D ty for mentioning this.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

My strongest reads.

I don't want to mention what I found about possible town PR's that will be helping scum so I won't share my town and null reads only scum :

Kop : seems actively lurking in day 1. then started distancing and role fishing in day 2.

pignash : really wierd sense of buddying kop.

null scum leans :

ceative : no one noticed he is vanished? and he had a vote on dictator day 1 ?

Sinsun1 : ?!!! 8 posts only

Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Fostering Rave Bird »

Jeanne pls extend time for this game.
These two slots that you are replacing have been empty for nearly two weeks.

Extend deadline by at least 48 hours when they sub in pls.

-Fire
Hydra of Davsto and some other guy who's less important.
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:40 pm

So what, Kop now you don't want to lynch BBMolla?
He isn't even in your lynch order?
What made you change your opinion on that?

-Fire
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:41 pm

In post 663, pignash wrote:I thought he had 4 before and we've had more votes between then and now. Nothing wrong with putting him there if it's intentional. In fact:

VOTE: Kop L-1

Can you participate at all in day?
I have yet to get strong opinions of you.

What are your thoughts on everyone right now?

-Fire
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 662, Jeanne11 wrote:
Looking for replacements for Creative and Sinsun1

How are you doing this without posting anything in the replacement thread ?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by pignash »

FRB been a bit busy with work and not taking usual breaks so I'm mostly on in the evenings. Trying to up my participation levels. Still feel good about my vote.

Don't like FA, do like TheMan.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 682, Kop wrote:
In post 681, Kop wrote:BBMolla - I've already stated my thoughts on him, I am scum reading it, whether it be role fishing or not, there was simply no reason to come out with that soft claim. No need. It brought unnecessary attention onto himself. I was willing to reach a compromise to allow him to prove his claim, but with The Man bringing up what he did about Skybird then it put more doubts onto what I think of him.

1) Wanderer
2) Davesaz
3) Pignash

Taking out BBMolla and Skybird out of the list, as the both of them can prove over night, going into day three, and if neither can provide any result to what they are, then that top 3 list will change.

@fostering bird
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 694, pignash wrote:FRB been a bit busy with work and not taking usual breaks so I'm mostly on in the evenings. Trying to up my participation levels. Still feel good about my vote.

Don't like FA, do like TheMan.

thx! I don't like you too as well! :)

+ : seriously right after me stating I'm scum reading you ?

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 687, davesaz wrote:
In post 671, Wanderer-nl wrote:
I'm actually having more issues with dave's vote then with pignash's but I don't think there's enough time left in this day to talk about it so I'm saving that.

Why do you have a problem with my vote? I think you failed to notice that my vote was already on Kop, days ago. I revoted for emphasis.

This:
In post 649, davesaz wrote:Maybe we should just go ahead and lynch Kop.

How strong is your scumread on Kop?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

dave is town as fuck by the by
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 693, davesaz wrote:
In post 662, Jeanne11 wrote:
Looking for replacements for Creative and Sinsun1

How are you doing this without posting anything in the replacement thread ?

PM?

Return to “Completed Open Games”